Movies and a confession

After we ate dinner Arthur suggested that we watch a movie. Simce I was his guest, he let me pick the movie. As I was searching his movie shelf, I found a hidden stash of Tim Burton movies. I smiled and inwardly squealed. So I picked out one of my favorites, Sweeney Todd. I could watch it over and over again and never get tired of it. I showed Arthur the movie and he smiled as well,

" That's one of my favorites, love." He said, taking the disc out of the case and putting it into the movie player. As the movie started Arthur handed me a union jack blanket, I wrapped it around myself and snuggled into Arthur's side and rested my head on his shoulder. When the main menu popped up Arthur hit play and the movie started. It started out when Todd and the one boy werw on the ship heading to London, and the first song of the movie came into play.

Now in the middle of the movie to where Todd almost killed thw Judge but the one boy from the ship came in and ruined it, mostly because the Judge saw the boy making goo goo eyes at his ' daughter'. Arthur turned to me with a slight blush on his face. He cleared his throat and I turned my head towards him.

" [] I know that we haven't known each other long, maybe a few hours, but.." He started, the blush deeping.

" But what?" I asked out of curiosity, suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks. The kiss from before, now I had my own blush going on as well.

" Bloody hell! Why is this so hard to say!" Arthur kinda yelled to himself.

" T-Then don't speak your emotions. Show them." I said, leaning my head closer towards Arthurs. He looked back to me and blushed once again, but leaned in as well. Our lips met for the second time that day, only it held passion and love. Arthur deepened the kiss by putting his hands on my hips and dragging me closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I opened my mouth and our tounges dance together. It was like magic, or living in a fairy tale. No one else could make me feel this way like Arthur is doing right now. We pulled back and stared at each other, panting. Arthur kissed me again and out of surprise I landed on my back with Arthur on top of me. He mumbled a ' sorry love ' but countuined the kiss nonetheless. When we pulled back again Arthur pulled me back up and put me in his lap, I squeaked in surprise and Arthur chuckled. We countuined watching the movie, steeling kisses here and there. This is probably the best Thanksgiving ever.

Thank you for reading and comment