Willow

By Thushiisawesome

Willow Catherina Moonclaw. One of the only two female Alphas in the top twelve packs. Her past follows her li... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: An Unknown Call
Chapter 2: Arrangements
Chapter 3: The Lost Alpha
Chapter 4: Demons and Angels
Chapter 5: Battles and Shopping
Chapter 6: Something unexpected
Chapter 7: Storming around
A/N
Chapter 8: Collisions
Chapter 9: Little Siren
Chapter 10: Recovering
Chapter 11: Late night wars
Chapter 12: Friendship
Chapter 13: Breakfast and Royals
Chapter 14: Two Alpha Wolves
Chapter 15: Problems...
Chapter 16: A little green eyed
Chapter 17: Awful habits
Chapter 18: Baby sitting
Chapter 19: Teasing
Chapter 21: An unexpected date
Chapter 22: The Hunt (Part 1)
Chapter 23: The Hunt (Part 2)
A/N: the second
Chapter 24: Fae are mean

Chapter 20: Mates

95 5 4
By Thushiisawesome

Three days had passed since the incident with the attack and the masked ball. Micah now slept in the couch in my room and to be honest, sleep comes much more easily when he's around. King William had the blind spots and tunnels all secured and doubled the patrol, so another attack was unlikely. Violet and Raagen patrolled the borders themselves and other Alphas joined us to ensure the safety of their own. The alarmed state of the palace was now starting to settle and the Queen who was very thrilled with this arranged for a, you guessed it, ball.

"I swear to Selene I'm going to go on a murder spree if she arranges another one of those things," I mumbled going through my closet.

"I like seeing you in your little daring outfits," Micah said smirking as he stretched out on the couch. The bastard slept shirtless and it was not helping my hormones to see those bunched up muscles coiling and uncoiling deliciously across his skin.

"Why are you still here again?" I asked narrowing my eyes at my innocent looking mate.

"Because I want to spend time with you" he grinned back, now walking towards me.

"That's sweet and all but I like my space darling," I drawled, watching the predatory gleam in his silver eyes as he pulled me towards his chest, crushing me to him.

"What about now?" he whispered, causing tingles to shoot down my spine, "Do you still like your space darling?"

I looked up and amethyst clashed against silver-grey. The bond swirled around us, pulsing and singing. Our heads inched closer and every breath I took tasted of him. He inched a fraction closer but didn't budge. He wanted me to come to him. He wanted to know if I felt it as much as I did. He had no idea.

Slowly, as slow as I could, I ghosted my lips across his. He inhaled sharply, pink tongue gliding out to catch a taste.

And then suddenly my hands were in his hair, his claws were on my hips and it felt like we weren't even breathing anymore. After resisting the bond for so long, the effect it now had was explosive. His lips crashed against mine furiously and I nipped and nibbled on his lower lip. Tongues danced in a battle for dominance and neither us was giving in.  We were gripping and gasping and groping everywhere we could. Black and blue irises flashed each other, communicating their lust and need.

He pulled away slightly. "We need to stop" he gasped out.

Confused I looked at him, Violet flashing her displeasure with a slight show of fang.

"If we don't stop, I'll mark you," he groaned out as if in physical pain, "and I know you're not emotionally ready for that yet. I want to know you first. I want us to know each other."

I stroked his cheekbones, trying to soothe away his worries. This wolf in front of me was putting aside his need as an Alpha and a male in general to mark me because he knew I wasn't ready. Something warm blossomed in my heart and it was slightly painful. It was the good kind of pain though and it made me smile.

"Thank you," I said whispering my gratitude.

He nodded and pulled away, picking up his shirt and pulling it on. I watched silently as he left, throwing a quick smile my way before closing the door.

"Oh fuck I am so screwed," I let out as soon as the door closed. I went into a flurry of motion, scrambling to find my phone. As soon as I found it I dialed Sienna's number.

"Hello? Alpha?" she answered on the third ring.

"Good afternoon, um, Sienna? You remember that mate I told you about?" I asked hurriedly.

"Yes, the one and only?" she asked confused.

"Yeah him, you know the one that threatened to mark me? Pissed me off? Acted like hulk, green eyed and possessive? Was a basic jerk? Had a relationship with the princess? The one who ended up saving me and slowly getting me to trust him?" I rambled feeling completely out of character.

"Um yeah okay, I remember," she replied, now sounding worried, "Why? Did something else happen?"

"Yeah, I think I'm starting to... to like him," I answered swallowing, "And I'm scared because how can I trust him again Si? Am I being naïve? Am I setting myself up for heartbreak? Look at what he's already doing to me! I'm acting like a teenager! Not an Alpha!"

It was silent for a while as my gamma and good friend gathered her thoughts, "Willow, that's a good thing. You never had the chance to actually be a teenager. And you have to admit the man hasn't really done anything unforgivable. He only threatened to mark you after years of being without a mate, when a lesser wolf would have already had their canines in your throat. He didn't even know about your- your past. And he's your mate. The guy isn't perfect and has his own set of past issues but at the end of the day, he's yours Willow. The other half of your soul."

"Yeah," I sighed, "You're right. And the packs? We're going to have to merge them if he want this to work. I'm not leaving you."

"We know Alpha, we wouldn't let you. Not again. Good thing he's the neighboring Alpha," Sienna commented.

"I want you to look into a few files in merging packs. Look at what areas might be good to start the new pack. Find them and send them to me along with contact information on the landowners," I commanded the cogs and wheels in my brain twisting, "I'll discuss things with Micah and let you know how it goes. Just do the research, don't take any action."

"Will do Alpha!" Sienna hollered joyfully, "Oh and Willow? Try not to get a bun in the oven yet. We ain't ready for that."

I growled into the phone playfully before hanging up.

Taking a deep breath I fixed my resolve. I was going to do this. I was actually going to do this.

Micah's POV

I'd just buttoned up my shirt for breakfast when I heard knocking on my door. The kiss me and Willow shared, our first kiss was rotating around my head. The feel of her, her taste and smell were imprinted into my mind. Pulling away from her was one of the hardest things I'd ever done.

Opening the door, my eyes widened in surprise to see my mate there. Then a slow grin spread, "Missing me already my Siren?"

I was even more shocked when the front of my shirt was grabbed and suddenly, she was on me. And like any working male I responded with as my ferocity as she was throwing. I grabbed the back of her jean clad thighs and lifted her to me, groaning in pleasure as her long legs locked around my waist.

"Naughty little siren, what are you doing?" I growled in between kisses, twisting her raven locks with my free hand as her lips worked down my throat.

"I want this," her raspy voice stated, "I want us to be mated."

Raagen howled in happiness and I couldn't help the burst of joy I felt. I gazed into her violet orbs intensely, "Even after all the shit I pulled?"

"Even after all the shit you pulled," she replied grinning with her canines.

I placed another branding kiss on her plump lips before pulling back, "And can I mark you?"

She gazed head on at me, letting me know she wasn't going to bullshit me, "I can't, not yet. But I want you by my side. I want you to lead beside me as my equal. As my Alpha-male. I want our packs to merge and I want us to bare each other's marks one day. It won't be today but someday I'll have my mark on you and you'll have yours on me."

"I couldn't ask for something better," I praised, pecking her cheeks, "I thank Selene for making you mine my Siren."

"As do I," she stated before sliding off me as I reluctantly let her go.

"You said we should get to know each other and besides the common facts that any opposing Alpha should know, I barely know you," Willow pointed out, "So let's have lunch together. I'm sure the Queen could arrange something for the wolf that saved her daughter." She added smirking at the end. Goddess, I loved it when she smirked. And then her words registered and I gave her a displeased look.

"What?" she questioned.

"You already have me sleeping on the couch. Now you can't wait till I ask you out on a date?" I grumbled and huffed, pushing my hands into my front pockets.

She deadpanned me for an entire minute before sighing, "Alright big guy, go ahead and ask me out then."

Feeling pleased at her offer, I got on one knee and gazed up at her slightly red cheeks, "Alpha Wolfsbane, my mate, my siren, my Willow, will you do the honor of having lunch with me?"

It was her turn to huff as she pulled me back to my feet with my collar, "Yes you whining, easily offended male, I'll be honored to have lunch with you."

The two of us grinned at each other like a pair of fools for a moment before I pulled her to my side and started walking towards the breakfast hall. I felt extremely content. I had my pack, my friends and now my mate was finally by my side. 

Thank you Selene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.4K 23
All She wanted was a fresh start for her and her 2 children after the death of her husband. All He wanted was to do right by his pack and prepare hi...
197K 5.1K 26
My freedom from Aiden Forbes, the new alpha of the pack that shares territory with ours, is short-lived when he returns. He's a nuisance I cannot esc...
61.5K 2.8K 50
Not every tale of mates is love at first sight. In fact, when the Queen of all werewolves finds out her mate is just a lowly Omega, she is furious. C...
274K 12.8K 67
"I'm going to erase and replace that man-every man-from your mind," Alexander's grip on me tightens. A snarl escaping his lips to remind me exactly w...