The Real Neverland

By thisismaddiem

Who knew that one book would change everything, no I am not talking about the once upon a time book that has... More

The Real Neverland
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter: 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
ChApTeR 21
cHaPtEr 22
ROBBIE KAY NOTICED ME!
Chapter: 23
Chapter 24 (stiles lacross number in teen wolf!)
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Thank you guys
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Part 2: 1
Part 2: 2
Important
Part 2: 3
Part 2: 4
Part 2:5
Part 2: 6
Part 2: 7
short story
Part 2: 8
Part 2: 9
Part 2: 10
part 2: 11
Part 2: 12
Part 2: 13
part 2: 14
Part 2: 15
part 2: 16
part 2: 17
Part 2: 18
Part 2: 19
Part 2: 20
Part 2: 21
Part 2: 22
Part 2: 23
So it has nearly come to an end
Part 2: 24
Part 2: 25
Part 2: 26
Last Chapter
The Real Neverland Christmas Edition!!
Thinking of writing Again

chapter 19

12K 275 336
By thisismaddiem

Maddie POV

I slowly awakened from my peaceful sleep to feel warmth. I also felt a grip around my waist I opened my eyes to see Peter’s bare chest I looked and saw his arm was around my waist. I looked up and I had to bite my lip to hold in my awh. He was so cute and innocent when he is asleep his hair was messy and his mouth slightly parted letting out soft snores and his nose was cute! Wait is that even a thing can a nose be cute? (A/N: see what I did there Felix said that)

His grip around me tightened a bit then he started to wake up I quickly closed my eyes and then I heard him chuckle.

“You don’t have to pretend to be asleep love, I know you were watching me sleep which is quite creepy”, he says and I can hear the smirk in his voice I opened my eyes and looked up and saw a smirking Peter. Why did he have to wake up!?

“Oh and staying inside of a tent while watching a girl get out of the bath isn’t”, I say and he grins.

“Touché”, he says.

“Um Peter”, I say.

“Yes Maddison”, he says. He called me my full name again.

“Uh can you like move your arm so I can get out of bed”, I say and he smirks then in a second he is on top of me trundling me.

“Say please”, he says and grins.

“Seriously”, I say scoffing.

“Yes seriously but I do rather like the position”, he says.

“Ok ok please”, I say and then he gets of me, and I step out of bed and he looks down at my clothes and smiles not an evil smile but a warm smile.

“Oh right clothes”, he says then clicks his fingers and a pile of clothes pops up on the bed.

“Get changed and there is a mirror and brush over there”, he says then he vanishes.

“Ok then”, I say.

I look down at the outfit and grin. Oh my god this is awesome, there was brown tight pants long brown boots that tie up at the top, a long sleeve green shirt with a brown corset thing also a brown leather cuff thing. (Picture on the side lol)

I through it on and brushed my hair leaving it out I looked and the mirror and smirked. Oh yeah.

I walked out of the tent to the lost boys Felix looked up and smirked, he came up to me.

“Damn Maddie you looking fine”, he says and I laugh.

“Why thank you Felix”, I say and then we laugh together, I go and sit down with the lost boys and eat.

“So Maddie what are we doing today”, Felix asks.

“Well I really want to do target practice”, I say.

“You wish is my command”, I hear a voice behind I look behind me and see Peter he has a target on a tree and then there are a crossbow, knifes and a bow and arrow.

I smile and stand up, I’m quite surprised Peter is letting me do this because I will be learning how to target on these things, so I could attack. Well he probably thinks I won’t have a chance to.

“Alright let’s start with knifes”, Peter says.

“Now first you need to know how to hold one right”, Peter says he hold the knife and I copy his actions.

“Now the best to throw it is like this”, he says and pulls his arm back and throws it fast and it lands perfectly in the middle.

“How the fuck did you-“

“I have a lot of skills”, he smirks and I actually laugh which makes him cock his head.

“Can the lost boys not watch me”, I whisper and Peter rolls his head back and laugh.

“Alright boys why don’t you go down to the lake”, he says and they cheer and run into the forest.

“Now remember Maddie you need to relax”, he says and the sends shivers down my spine and I touch my neck.

I look at him and he is smirking, “alright”, I say I breath in and get in the position, I close my eyes and think of last night and how I felt, warm, safe, right.

I smile then I throw the knife and it doesn’t land in the middle but close. I jump up and down.

“OMG I HIT THE TARGET!” I yell and Peter smiles.

“Well done you are gaining mastery”, he says then he grabs a crossbow and loads an arrow.

“Now I know you are getting good with your bow but the crossbow isn’t that hard”, he says and shoots the arrow and it lands in the middle.

“Easier said than done Pan”, I say and he stiffens and me calling me Pan.

“Just try”, he snaps I grab the crossbow from pan and load an arrow and aim and fire and it was actually quite easy.

“Well done now for your favorite”, he says and picks up the bow and I snatch it from his grab an arrow and make sure it’s in place I pull my arm back and I relax and release all in that five or more seconds and it hits near the middle I look at Peter and his mouth is wide open.

“Holly molly Maddie” he says and I laugh and his choice of words.

“You are getting mastery aren’t you”, he says and I grin.

I practiced with my bow for a while and Peter was being really funny and nice… I doubt it will last though. We start walking to Lake where the lost boys are.

“There is one thing I need to know”, Peter says I look up at him.

“What did you think about to make you so relaxed”, he says and I gulp.

“Um I um, I thought of my childhood”, I say and nod and Peter raises an eyebrow.

“Really what part of your childhood”, he asks. God can he just drop the damn topic!

“Um well… probably when I would wait outside for a white rabbit in a trench coat and pocket watch”, I say and giggle.

“Wait that was in that little story you wrote”, he asked and I nod.

“So that was real”, he asks.

“Well the rabbit bit yes the other stuff kind of”, I thought now that I think of it the story was true apart from the never seeing him again because Peter is the one who put belief in my heart.

“So you were thinking about that”, he say and stops and stands in front of me.

“Yes Peter I was”, I say and then he smirks.

“I don’t like liars Maddie”, he says stepping closer.

“That’s quite surprising considering you do it all the time”, I say and he laughs.

“Maddie when have I ever lied to you”, he says.

“When you told me I didn’t belong”, I say and walk past him to the lake but then he pops up in front of me.

“Never walk away from me”, he growls.

“You do it all the time peter”, I say crossing my arms.

“yes because I can I’m am in charge around here not you now come on”, he says and walks of, I scoff and follow him when we reach the lake I see the lost boys playing in the water some were jumping in some where sitting around talking, Felix climbed out of the water and I noticed his abs.

Wow he has abs…

“Maddie”, Peter says I look up at him and he smirks.

“Yeah..” I say.

“Looks like you need swimmers”, he says and smirks even more.

“No Peter don’t you-“

I get cut off by my clothes changing into a red bikini.

Peter’s mouth drops so does Felix’s, No one has seen me in a bikini because I am not confident about my body.

So I just quickly jump in the water and I stay down there for a while and look around and see a lost boy I grin and swim over and grab his leg making him jump I swim up and burst out laughing.

“Maddie you scared me”, Dylan says and I laugh even more then I feel someone pull me under when I look I see that its Felix and he is grinning I glare at him and swim up and so does he and we were very close.

“You have pretty eyes”, Felix says and I feel my cheeks burning up and he chuckles.

“Did I make you blush”, he say and grins and I give him a playful glare and splash him and his eyes widen.

“Oh you did not just splash me”, he says and I giggle.

He splashes me then all the lost boys join in and we all splashing each other and I see Peter day dreaming while sitting on a rock, so I splash him getting him soaked and I burst out laughing.

All the lost boys go silent and Peter stand up glaring at me angry. Oh shit.

He raises his hand at me and then a lots of water falls on top of me all the lost boys’ laugh I look at Peter and he is smirking at me and I glare at him. I swim over to him.

“Can you help me out Peter”, I say sweetly he rolls his eyes and reaches for my hand and I push him in.

He jumps up and then I hear it. he laughs. Not a chuckle or a light laugh or an evil laugh, it was a proper full on laugh and I loved it! It made me smile and laugh along is made me get tingles. His nose scrunched up a bit as he laughed his head went back a little and his eyes squinted a little, it was just adorable!

“I actually fell for that”, Peter says calming himself down.

“Yes you did”, I say and giggle.

“Um Peter”, I say.

“Yes Maddison”, he says.

“I’m really craving KFC”, I say and he cocks his eyebrow.

“Is that the food place we past when we were walking to the park”, he asks and I nod and he laughs.

“It did smell really good”, he says.

“Ok hop out of the water”, he says and jumps out of the water and I bite my lip.

“Maddie”, he says.

“I actually need help”, I say and he laughs and grabs my hand and pulls my out.

“Ok grab my hand” he says and I cock my eyebrow.

“Just do it”, he says I take it.

“Now I want you to picture KFC and a lot of it enough for you, me and all the lost boys”, he says I do as I’m told then I open my eyes and see a big table with KFC on it.

“HOLY FUCK!” I yell running to it and put some popcorn chicken in my mouth.

“Oh yeah this is the life”, I say all the lost boys come and sit down and eat.

“This stuff is amazing”, Felix says.

“Here try this”, I say handing him a bun and potato and gravy.

“Here you dip the bread in It, its amazing trust me”, I say he does what I say and he moans.

“Oh yeah I could get used to this”, he says I look at Peter who had some gravy on the corner of his mouth.

“Peter you have some gravy on you”, I say he wipes his mouth but misses it, so I reach over and wipe it off with my thumb making him stare into my eyes.

He blinks and shakes his head.

“Right well what now”, he says.

“Um can we… wait I want to show you guys something”, I say and stand up.

“But I need you help Peter”, I say and he cocks his eyebrow.

“I need you to make what I think of appear”, I say and he nods he comes up to me and takes my hand and I imagine…

A large room, inside it has a Dg flashing light and dance floor.

I open my eyes and there is a large room where some trees were, Peter raises his eyebrow.

“Come on boys”, I yell when we walk in I smirk Peter looks confused.

“Now I know you boys listen to music so I thought I would show you some music that we listen to in my world and we actually dance or jump around to it not play fight dancing we dance like this”, I say and walk to the dg.

And put on ‘Like its her birthday’.

It was loud and the lost boys look at eachother weird.

The chorus comes up and bob my head.

“Can't believe it what I'm seeing when I stepped inside!” I sang along then I started jumping around swaying my hips going crazy I looked at the lost boys and they were grinning and then they come and start jumping around too Peter just had his arms crossed smirking.

I then go to the dg.

“Now boys I actually have a song that really represents you boys and also a song that represents you Peter”, I say and he cocks his eyebrow.

“Ok here is the one that represents you boys”, I say and put the song on and fast forward to the main part where it represented the boys the most.

(A/N: Now I hope all you guys have heard this song!)

I never feared death or dying
I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am,
Only God can judge me, now

I look at Peter and he is smirking then nods his head with approval, I smirk. 
One shot, everything rides on tonight
Even if I've got three strikes
I'm ma go for it
This moment, we own it
And I'm not to be played with
Because it can get dangerous
See these people I ride with
This moment, we own it

The rest of the song the lost boys bob their heads and some jump around when the song finished the boys cheered.

“Bloody hell that was so us”, Felix yelled making me laugh.

“So Maddie what was this song that you think represents me hmm”, Peter says smirking.

“Oh do u want to hear it”, I say and he grins.

“Yeah I do”, he says crossing his arms making his muscles flex. Aaargh.

I put the song on and smirk (A\N ok I don’t expect you guys to know this song but I suggest you listen to it, it is called remember the name)

The violins start and he gives me a confused look and I smirk

‘You ready? Lets go’.

Then some beats get put in with the violins

The guy sang.

Yeah

‘For those if you that want to know what we’re all about’

‘It’s like this y’all (C’mon)

‘This is ten percent lick, twenty percent skill fifteen percent concentrated power of will!”

‘Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain and a hundred percent reason to remember the name!”

The song went on and I walked towards Peter, “Enjoying it Peter”, I say.

“I have to say your song choice was good it very well is me”, he says and smirks.

“Why don’t you dance”, I say and he chuckles and shakes his head.

“No I don’t dance”, he says and I raise an eyebrow.

I go to the dg and turn it off and the lost boys groan and moan.

“Boys can you leave Peter and I for a bit”, I say and they nod and walk out.

“What are you doing”, Peter asks.

“I’m going to show you how to dance”, I say and he opens his mouth to protest but I cut him off.

“Don’t worry Peter this is a different dance, it’s one that lots of boys and girls do back in my world”, I say and he nods, I put on a song that I love.

(A/N I absolutely love this song it’s called only exception I would listen to it now with this part)

It started and I walked over to Peter and held out my hand, he took it and I moved him to the middle of the room I placed it on my hip and I took the other in my hand and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

“Now what”, Peter says.

“We dance”, I whisper and smile.

‘You are the only exception oh you are the only exception’.

The music went on in the background and we moved to the music Peter kept looking at his feet then I lifted his head up.

“Peter just look in my eyes”, I say and he nods and then he spins me around and we continue dancing.

The song finished and we stopped dancing. “I like that dance”, Peter whispers and I smile, are faces were so close to each other we stared into each other’s eyes.

It snapped me out of thought when I felt his hot breath on me we were so close my eyes dropped and are lips brushed on one another-

“Peter Maddie!” we heard Felix yell my eyes snapped open and Peter and I pulled apart Peter scratched the back of his neck.

“Right um we should go”, he says and walks out.

What the hell just happened?

**********************

Holy crap that was a long chapter well it took me so long to write so I think its long hehe

Please vote and please comment.

Luv Mads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 312 30
Trap in a moving lift will surely make your leg feel like jelly and your heart beaten faster.That's what exactly happen to her...and soon,she'll find...
5.7K 145 16
Some little stories I have been writing. Mostly about the clones, Ahsoka, and Anakin. Impressive Ratings 🏅#1 in captainrex #25 in starwarstheclone...
1M 43.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3M 55.6K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...