Part 2: 8

Peter Pan POV

I stare down at Maddie’s sleeping body, my tears falling onto her skin. What have I done? I could have had longer time with her, Regina told me it was tomorrow. I could have had the whole night with her, to see her smile, to feel her lips, to hear her laugh, to hear her voice.

The lost boys don’t even know, neither does Hook. He and I have finally settled down, with are games we had, but now I know his hatred will return to me, just like it used too.

What will happen to me? I won’t have her here with me to keep me sane, what if I go bad again? It was her that made me good, well kind of.

I picked her up, and started walking through the forest, not flying because it was to quick, I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible, even though she was asleep.

My heart aches knowing that she won’t remember me, she has my heart and I have hers yet she will have no idea? She will fall in love with someone else one day and I will be on Neverland, not aging at all thinking about her, and what she is doing at this exact moment.

I reach the tent and Felix was there, “What happened to her?” he asked quickly.

“She fell asleep Felix, go get the lost boys and get them to go to sleep as well, I want them hunting tomorrow why Maddie and I go on..uh.. Another date to the enchanted forest I want to show her more about magic”, I tell him, and he tilts his head slightly but slowly nods and walks away.

I sigh and walk into my tent placing her in my bed, “You always said that I should make a tree house instead of a tent”, I say to her, even though she can’t hear me.

“I never got around to it, everything was happening so quickly.. You finally thought that everything had stopped, and that we can finally be calm and be happy on neverland”, I tell her, grabbing her hand in mine, my thumb  rubbing on her skin.

“But Maddie, things would never be calm. Not with me, we would have never been able to relax one tiny bit, I would fight for you I would, and I would do anything for you which is why I’m doing this. I’m not going to be that selfish guy who makes you stay with all this and nearly lose you to rumple or any other bastered who wants to ruin my life”, I tell her. I know she will never truly understand, well she won’t even have a memory to understand.

“I guess, I want to do something good something a good guy would do, not the evil guy”, I say and tuck her into the bed.

“I’m sorry it had to come to this”, I tell her kissing her forehead, I lay next to hear looking at her beauty.

“I truly am deeply sorry, I love you Maddie and I know I probably sound so cheesy or whatever you call it but honestly I don’t give a crap, because love is fucking cheesy whether people like it or not”, I say, cracking a small smile.

I then stroke her cheek then wrap my arms around her, pulling her into me. Remember this Peter remember the feeling you get when she is in your arms, the feeling you get when you touch her skin.