Chapter 24 (stiles lacross number in teen wolf!)

Maddie POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing that can't be Dylan it can't be!

"What's the matter Maddie a little scared maybe or do you care for him do you have a weakness", Pan says mocking me.

"Yes I do care, but unlike you I'm not afraid to care I am not a coward to admit I care, and I'm not afraid to have a weakness even though that weakness makes me strong", I say not taking my eyes of Dylan.

"What did you just call me", Pan says and teleports in front of me.

"A Coward", I spit his eyes turn to rage and then he smirks.

"Enjoy", he says

"Enjoy what", I ask and he steps backwards still smirking and does his eyebrow thing.

"Enjoy your little game with Dylan, oh and please don't wreck too much of the forest someone does have to clean it up you know", he says.

"WAIT WHAT!" I yell then I am teleported out of camp and there is a circle around camp, I'm guessing it is so I can't get in and-

"AARGH!" I hear 'Dylan' roar. I turn around and see him the beast with a main of fire his amazing brown eyes are fire his larger paws with dangerously large claws were digging into the soil.

(Picture of Dylan as beast on side or something and yeah Dylan is Dylan O'brien)

"Dylan it's me", I say and he roars again.

"Dylan you need to control yourself", I say and he starts growling.

"Dylan", I warn he steps closer to me and I step back.

"Dylan", I warn again he steps forward again I step back.

"Dylan I don't want to hurt you", I say he steps forward and my back hits the tree and he steps forward again and again he was so close to me now and he roars.

"Well so much of negotiating", I say then my foot whacks into his head and I run off.

I hear him roar in pain and I hear him running after me. Ok I have a full fire beast running after me that is actually a lovely lost boy. I have Peter Pan in a circle of protection with the other lost boys, I can't send for help because I will be putting the crew in danger and Pan will think I am a pussy. I need to outsmart Dylan and Pan.. But how! AND ITS PRETTY HARD TO THINK WHEN I AM RUNNING THROUGH THE FOREST WITH A HUGE FREAKEN FIRE LION BEAST AFTER ME!

I hear growling getting closer, "Hope you're having fun Maddie!" I hear Pan yell I look up while running and see Pan is flying in the air with his arms crossed showing of his muscles and he has his famous smirk on his face while doing his famous eyebrow thing.

"SHUT UP PAN!" I yell before I knew it I was at the lake, the lake where I almost drowned.. the lake where Felix and I were very close.. The lake where I got Pan in the water...the lake where I scared Dylan shittless.. Wait DYLAN! I need to save him this was obviously a curse!

I turn around and see Dylan walking up to me growling away I look up and see Pan looking at me then Dylan then me.

"Oooo does Maddie give up", Pan says I glare at him and look at Dylan to see he is about to pounce.

"Not today", I say and Dylan pounces and I duck and he flies over me and into the water, then I look up at pan.

"Not ever", I say and Pan looks speechless, I turn to the water and Dylan hasn't come up.

Oh no what have I done! Have I killed him! Then I see a boy pounce out of the water taking in a deep breath and coughing then he swims to the side and I pull him out he was still wearing his clothes but they were all wet, and his brown hair was dripping down his pale face and his brown eyes full of life.