chapter 19

Maddie POV

I slowly awakened from my peaceful sleep to feel warmth. I also felt a grip around my waist I opened my eyes to see Peter’s bare chest I looked and saw his arm was around my waist. I looked up and I had to bite my lip to hold in my awh. He was so cute and innocent when he is asleep his hair was messy and his mouth slightly parted letting out soft snores and his nose was cute! Wait is that even a thing can a nose be cute? (A/N: see what I did there Felix said that)

His grip around me tightened a bit then he started to wake up I quickly closed my eyes and then I heard him chuckle.

“You don’t have to pretend to be asleep love, I know you were watching me sleep which is quite creepy”, he says and I can hear the smirk in his voice I opened my eyes and looked up and saw a smirking Peter. Why did he have to wake up!?

“Oh and staying inside of a tent while watching a girl get out of the bath isn’t”, I say and he grins.

“Touché”, he says.

“Um Peter”, I say.

“Yes Maddison”, he says. He called me my full name again.

“Uh can you like move your arm so I can get out of bed”, I say and he smirks then in a second he is on top of me trundling me.

“Say please”, he says and grins.

“Seriously”, I say scoffing.

“Yes seriously but I do rather like the position”, he says.

“Ok ok please”, I say and then he gets of me, and I step out of bed and he looks down at my clothes and smiles not an evil smile but a warm smile.

“Oh right clothes”, he says then clicks his fingers and a pile of clothes pops up on the bed.

“Get changed and there is a mirror and brush over there”, he says then he vanishes.

“Ok then”, I say.

I look down at the outfit and grin. Oh my god this is awesome, there was brown tight pants long brown boots that tie up at the top, a long sleeve green shirt with a brown corset thing also a brown leather cuff thing. (Picture on the side lol)

I through it on and brushed my hair leaving it out I looked and the mirror and smirked. Oh yeah.

I walked out of the tent to the lost boys Felix looked up and smirked, he came up to me.

“Damn Maddie you looking fine”, he says and I laugh.

“Why thank you Felix”, I say and then we laugh together, I go and sit down with the lost boys and eat.