Important

Okay guys as you know school is starting soon I start on the Wednesday I think or Tuesday? And I want to prepare U guys that I may not update as fast, cause of homework and that, I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry it's just I'm getting ready for school! But! Again I need to say this I know I've already said it BUT.
As u may know I am going to melbourne soon now plz plz plz tell me if u r in Melbourne or not but I am going to be there on the 13 I think till the 17th and I really hope I see some of u guys!!
So I thought I would give a run down of what I will be doing so u can see me.
On The Friday this is 13th I am going to the aquarium and probably shopping on Saturday I am going to the cricket and my sister wanted to take me to this pancake place but not sure what day that will be on Sunday we r going to the circus thing it's supposed to be amazing and it's not like the clown, on Monday I think we r doing shopping or the zoo and Tuesday is the last day and I leave on the spirit of Tasmania that night back home!
Now I am not a rich person okay my family isn't rich my parents have been saving up a while for this trip cause we don't travel a lot we have had a lot of difficulties and bad times a bad year once as well but I'm happy we r going I haven't been to Melbourne since I was 8 and my dad is very excited abt the cricket ANDY rumours R going around that maybe niall may go to the cricket of something cause he has been going to games in AUS and its England VS Australia so who knows!! But please if u r going to any of the places I just said go!! I know it's school but on Saturday or Sunday and u r going to the cricket or circus try find me!! If u don't know what I look like watch my YouTube channel I will put my first vlog attached to this update oh by the way I look fat in that video it's cause of the camera angles I was keeping my vlogging on the down low lots of people were in town some I knew!! (sorry I haven't uploaded in a while laptop being a pain so I can't edit) so I hope I see u guys!! Also remember about the challenge!! I don't know when I will be ending it but it may be soon!! So get your entries in!
So I'm gonna end it here sorry if there is a lot of mistakes in this my bad.
I will hopefully upload the chapter tomorrow or the day after!!
Love YA
Cya!!