Part 2: 7

Maddie POV

"Killian you cheated!" I yelled and crossed my arms and the crew laughed.

"Not my fault you couldn't beat me", he says looking at his sword.

Peter was on the side grinning, and chuckled and walked over to me and whispered.

"He may be a pirate Maddie, but you are a pirate and a lost girl show him", Peter whispers and walks back and I smirk.

"What did you tell her", Killian asks.

"I dont know, just some motivating words", he says and shrugs, I twirl my sword around and hunch foreward.

"Come on Hook", I say and he hunches foreward as well, he swings his sword but I dodge it and hit his back with the end of my sword.

"Come on Hook losen up", I say and look at Peter and he smirks, 'releasing my lost girl' I thought to myself.

he swings back and my sword flys out of my hand and he smirks I then slide under his legs and swoop his legs and he falls to the ground and I grab my sword jump on him putting my sword to his neck.

he laughs and so do I, "Your so annoying", he says and laughs, and pushes me off him and we laugh together.

"Thats was one hell of a sister, brother fight", Dylan says and shakes his head.

"We're here!" someone yells and I look and see the beautiful Neverland.

"Home!" I yell and run over and jump onto the docks and run into neverland.

"Maddie calm down!" I hear Peter yell and I run and see camp and see a couple young lost boys who stayed behind.

They saw me and smiled and ran up and hugged me, "Your back!" they yelled I laugh and hug them all back.

The rest of the lost boys come and they all talk, but most of them are all tired.

"Maddie, considering all the lost boys are tired we wont be interupted how about that date", he says and smiles.

"sure", i say and giggle.

"Great hang out with the lost boys for a couple hours, Felix will come gets you to tell you to get changed in the tent", he says then starts walking off then stops, he comes up and kisses me on the cheek and walks off.

"Ooo someones going on a date!" Will says and laughs and I laugh and sit down with the lost boys.

**

"You're gonna hear me!", I sing and then all the losts boys yell.

"ROAR!" they all yell and I laugh. Yeah so what, I taught them a Katy Perry song, im bored.

"Maddie can you do the big part again that was really fun, I swear you mde the wind pick up!" A lost boy says and I grin and stand up and they all do as well, they stand infront of me.

"Roar"

"Roar!"

"Roar!!"

"Roar!!!"

"ROAR!!" I sing with all my might and the wind actually does pick up the lost boys cheer, but I just gulp.

"I did that?", I whisper to myself, I turn and see Felix.

"Felix?" I say and he shakes his head.

"Oh uh right come on Maddie", he says I wave to the lost boys and he leads me to the tent.

"He wants you to change and be comfortable", Felix says I nod and walk in and giggle.

There were peach coloured sweats, and a Peter Pan shirt, also Ugg bootsI put them on and tie my hair into a messy bun, that actually for once looked desent.