Chapter 37

Maddie POV
"Maddie what is it", Killian asks.

"L-Liam Neelson" I whisper and he looks at me confused.

"Who?" He asks.

"Who! He is only the famous actor!" I yell and start walking towards him but Killian grabs my arm pulling me back.

"Maddie we don't have time for this, I know you want to talk to him but we cant", he says and I pout and nod, great this is the only Celebrity I will ever see and I won't be able to talk to them take a pic or anything.

Well who am I gonna show? Who will I tell I chose a new life and all my fan girl ness must be left behind.

I sigh and continues walking with Killian.

"Alright Killian we need to get money so we can book a room to stay in while we figure out where Rose is" I say and he nods.

"How will we do that", Killian asks and I bite my lip.

"Follow me"i say we walk down an alley. Way and hide behind a dumbster.

"What are we doing", Killian asks.

"Alright when someone walks down here I will shoot an arrow towards them making them stop then we get them to give us money but we need to cover our faces.

I say and Killian pulls out two black clothes I sigh and grab it putting two holes in it like a mask and Killian puts his over his nose and mouth and ties it at the back.

I see someone come and they are on the phone.

"Ready" I say and he nods I grab an arrows and out it in place and pull back.

'Relax'.. I hear peters voice and I shake my head and release and it hitthe guys phone out of his hands and he goes back in shock against the wall I shoot again near his head and again.

Then we emerge from the behind the bin and walk up to him.

"Money now" I say and he grabs his wallet and hands us cash.

He has $100 and I was shocked, but look at Killian and we run off.

"Is it enough" he asks.

"Maybe but come on it's getting dark", I say and he smiles and wraps an arm around me protectively like a big brother.

We walk into a normal hotel, not fancy but not a dump either.

"For two" the woman asks.

"Yes two single beds cheapest room you got", Killian says.

"Names please" she asks.

"Raven and Killian" I say and she raises an eyebrow.

"Last name" she says and I look at Killian and knudges me to think if one.

"Um..Kay Raven and Killian Kay" I say and she write it down and I mentally slap myself.

Kay! Really! You had to pick Peters back up name!!

"That's $25" she says.

"Do you guys know how long you will be here" she says.

"Not yet", Killian says

"Alright here's the key it's room 5" she says.

"Oh and please be quiet" she says.

"Will do we are just brother and sister on a little holiday", Killian says and we walk out.

"Kay? Why Kay" he chuckles.

"Well I didn't see you coming up with anything", I say and he laughs.

We reach our door and open it and see two single beds.

"Right well the fairy should come soon to tell us where Rose is" Killian says and I nod.

"I feel like he's coming for us", I say and sit in the bed close to the window and look out it.

"I feel like he will come get me"...

Shadows POV (what the hell right?)
I watched down at Maddie staring out the window and think.

I know Peter has feelings for her I know he has forgotten, why haven't I told him you may ask? Is because I have been thinking and waiting.

If I tell Peter Pan everything and maybe even give him a memory what will it do? He won't believe me it's him he is stubborn but I know what Maddie will find in that book and if she does anything in that book it will destroy me? Well not me me I will still be a shadow but not an evil shadow that is loyal to Peter Pan.

It will destroy me! I gave power to neverland! I am the ruler! I AM PETER PAN!

And if getting Peter Pan to destroy her is what it takes..

Then I will tell Peter Pan where she is but.. I need her to find the book so I can get it.

So I wait..

Maddison Mitchell will not change Peter Pan, because it will change me and it already has and I will not allowed it to do it again.

I will not allow it.

******
Sorry if it's boring or short..
But I had to updated for u guys!!
So plz vote and comment!
Luv mads