Sky Deep

By JakeyWolf

[Novelette] Sky is an average girl with average girl problems, or so she thought. What happens when average g... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Chapter 1

1.4K 27 2
By JakeyWolf

Chapter 1: First Day

Sky's POV

Beep, Beep, Beep! The alarm clock rang as I got up and shut it off. Sighing, I got up and limped to the bathroom, I'm not a morning person. I frowned as I looked in the mirror. My gray eyes were all red from sleep, my honey brown hair was all ruffled and messed up from my awesome pillow, and my lips had a little drool on it.

"Ugh." I moaned.

I was a mess, I quickly stopped looking at myself, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. After doing that I turned the knob to the shower feeling the water as it got warmer and I took my clothes off and hopped in.

A few minutes later I began to sing Avril Lavigne song, Smile.

"And that's why I smile, it's been a while. Since everyday and everything has felt this, right, and now. You turned it all around and suddenly you're all I need the reason Why I, I, I. I smile, I, I, smile."

"Oh my fucking god!" I screamed, as the water suddenly turned hot with a flushing sound that was heard behind my shower curtains. I peeked out the curtain and glared at my brother Milo as he laughed at me.

"Why would you flush the freaking toilet, you ass!"

"Ha-ha!" he choked out, while trying to catch his breath.

"Get out Milo!" I screamed, as he ran out laughing.

Turning off the water and I wrapped a towel around me as I stepped out of the tub.

"Gosh, idiot brother these days." I groaned. I locked the door to my room so nobody can disturb me anymore, especially idiots named Milo.

I put on a black shirt that showed one of my shoulders, detailed with 'Sky' on the front. I also slipped on my blue skinny jeans.

Grabbing my backpack, I tried to be quiet as possible as I got my shoes, but instead I end up hitting everything on the way to the living room.

Once I was outside of my porch. I slip on my shoes and got my bike. I hoped on it and I rode it to school. I biked every day to get away from my brother! It isn't that bad its like a fifteen minute bike ride and the air is amazing in the morning.

Finally, I arrived at the front gates of my school. I got off my bike and locked it on the bike rack. I looked at the school that seemed huge compared to my old school. I went to the office to get my schedule.

After getting my class schedule and locker info I headed towards my first class while reading my schedule.

1st - AP biology

2nd - Enviormental science

3rd - English 1

4th - Advance Dance

5th - Spanish 1

6th - Music

Heading towards the door of my first period class I felt extremely nervous, it's like so many things could go wrong. Gosh, I hated being so weird. It's like going to school is a social thing. Which it is.

Opening the door to the AP Bio class I stepped inside and looked around for the furthest seat, I am quickly walking towards the seat furthest in the corner only to be interrupted by the teacher.

"Excuse me young lady, would you like to introduce yourself?" Stated the old lady with her hair tied up in a bun.

I quickly turned around to face the goddamn class who was staring at the new student fumbling half way though the row of desk.

"Hello, I am Sky." I stated, blankly as the bell rang signaling for class to start.

"Well, please take a seat Sky and open the book under your desk class to page 395, answer questions one through ten on a blank sheet of paper."

Returning to the seat in the back corner of the classroom I sat down quietly and proceeded to answer the question that was based on microscopic bacteria.

A tapping on my book caught my attention as I looked at the purple nail polished nail, followed by a hot topic glove into a face of a brunette girl that resembled one of those cool anime emo looking girls.

"Hi!" she cheerfully said.

"I'm Eurika and we are so going to be best friends and omg I can't wait to hang out." she ecstatically whispered, not to get the teacher's attention.

"Uhh... Sounds fun." I giggled at how much of a happy person she seemed to be. After that we both finished our Bio problems during class and handed them in to the teacher as the bell rang.

Returning to get my backpack, I slung it on one of my shoulders and walked out the classroom into the crowded hallways of the high school.

Noticing a moving figure behind me, I stopped to turn around to see Eurika tailing behind me.

"Hey Eurika are you following me?"

"I have a class that way, can I see your schedule?" She questioned.

Giving her my schedule to my classes as she quickly snatched it and started jumping excitedly up and down. "OMG! You have like two classes with me." She screamed while pointing at our Music and AP biology classes.

"See you sixth period!" She screamed skipping to her class.

Heading towards my second period class, I hummed the song teenage dream until I bumped into something and fell.

Looking up to see a guy wearing a V-neck, loose jeans, spiky hair with bangs curved to the right.

"Oh crud." My bad he looked at me worriedly.

"Are you okay? Dang, my bad I wasn't looking." He said feeling awkward.

"It's okay." I laughed at how worried he was for just a fall. He gave me a hand and I got up. We talked and walked to my second period.

"By the way I'm Toby."

"The names Sky." I said in an accent.

"Ha-ha, we have the same second period how weird," he chuckled.

We walked into our second period class and decided to sit together in the middle row and just talk as the teacher took one whole hour to take the attendance until the bell rang.

It turned out Toby and I had second through fourth period together and decided to eat lunch together after fourth period was over. Two periods went by pretty quick. After the bell for fourth period rang, we ended up getting out lunches and decided to eat outside. Heading towards his group of friends he introduced each of them to me.

"Hey guys, this is Sky"!! He said getting their attention.

"Hey." Everybody said in unison, then returning to their activities. We sat down and ate lunch, joked around, and for once I felt pretty awesome having a friend like Toby.

"Sky! Oh my god! Over here its Eurika!" Esme screamed halfway through the Field. Me and Toby turned to look at Esme, who was skipping/half sprinting across the field to us.

"Best friend! I have been looking all over for you!" Eurika screamed. She came up to us and gave me a hello kitty band to put on my wrist that said best, while the one she was wearing said friend.

"It's a best friend bracelet I got from hot topic, hope you like it." she smiled brightly. "I got to go now, bells about to ring and my class is far away." She laughed while skidding away like nothing in the world would bother her.

I looked at the bracelet as I put it on. I smiled to myself as the bell rang, signaling lunch was over. I waved bye to Toby while he was jumping and spinning in the air, practicing for what seemed to look like a dance.

Walking to my Spanish class I thought about how many friends I made at my first day of school. I never had any friends at my old school, I was such a looser and now I met Toby and Eurika and they are like my best friends.

I suddenly was tripping on somebody's foot, which snapped me out of my thoughts as I used my hands to break my fall. I rubbed my wrist and began looking up to see a redhead girl with a group of girls and football player looking guys.

"Hey, looks like there is a new nerd in town." The redhead girl chanted with her friends.

"Come on Taylor lets go." One of the jocks said to the redhead girl who tripped me.

"See ya later you weirdo." Taylor sneered as she laughed with her friends.

Picking myself up I quickly darted to my fifth period class. And that class flew by pretty quickly as I did my work quietly, trying to ignore what had happened earlier. I began walking to my sixth period class. I saw Eurika and quickly ran up to her, we greeted and talked all sixth period. I didn't tell her what Taylor did to me earlier today.

Soon sixth period was over and I said goodbye with Eurika because she was going to some party later this night. I got to my bike and unlocked it, when hands covered my eyes.

"Oh crap!" I screamed, quickly elbowing the person behind me in self defense.

"Goddamn, you bony woman."the guy said as I turned around to see Toby clutching his stomach. He hunched over with pain.

"Oh, sorry." I half laughed. "I didn't mean to do that."

"It's okay next time look before you strike somebody you dang crazy woman." Toby giggled forgetting about his jabbed stomach. "Oh yeah, I came to invite you to this party one of the jocks are throwing. It's up in the mountains, it's totally cool."

"Sure!" I happily agreed excitedly. This would be my first party. I never got invited to a party before, so this was going to be so fun, but at the same time I felt so nervous.

"I'll pick you up at seven thirty then, get ready before that time." Toby said walking away.

Getting on my bike I quickly rode home for a quick nap so I can be energized for the party. This day could not have gone by any better besides that bitch Taylor, who almost ruined my day.

-------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment, Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 309 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
1.1K 18 14
Sky Blue is a hot-headed teenager. Her life gets shaken up when the guy she hates the most becomes an additional member of her family. What can possi...
42.2K 2.3K 26
A badboy needs to change his ways and stay out of trouble. Will he be able to finish high school? Read to find out
4.5M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...