FF:My Husband is mine ✔ #watt...

By polymath_land

20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1... More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
Teaser of part 14
Part 14
part 15-teaser
part 15
Note
Part 16
part 17
part 18
Note
Important Note
part 19
part 20(Last chapter)
Epilogue
Thank you
eBook- A Night full of light
My Husband is mine - 2
season 2 cover
Voting
Wake up call
Important
New Story Alert!

part 13

11.5K 437 61
By polymath_land

Parvathi is happy as she got a chance to have the privilege of conversing about her business with the King of the fashion world, the Great Arnav Singh Raizada. As Arnav himself is ready to take from Parvathi, she is not on earth. She flew away to the sky, away long back.  Parvathi knows that her business in the fashion field is an illegal one and she is smart enough to show the world that her business isn't an illegal one. She is Confident or better say overconfident that even Arnav cannot find her illegal activities. Only if she knows that she is ready to dig a grave for herself.

She internally smirked at herself as she thought of this. Arnav who stood there watching Parvathi who is lost in her Dreamland snapped his fingers at her and still, she is out of the real world. Arnav left her in her own thoughts at the same place, the staircase. He went back to his room which now and always belongs to his woman.

He opened the door of his room and entered Only to look at his wife who is sleeping peacefully but as soon as he noticed her on the bed cuddling to something, an automatic frown appeared across his face.

"What the?" left his mouth automatically.

On the other hand, The Queen of the King of the world is sleeping peacefully cuddling with a Bunny who is too sleeping peacefully bedside his beautiful lady who owns him.

Arnav fumed looking at the scene as HIS Kushi cuddled to a bunny which isn't acceptable to him.  He is the only one with whom his wife Should cuddle. Okay, If it is for only Sometimes, it is acceptable for him. Laxmi is already on his head ready to take his place and now this bunny is too added to it. He can expect that would be the situation of both Laxmi and Bunny wouldn't leave his wife. There is no chance of getting a minute to spend his time with his Wife. He pouted at that thought.

He went near the bed and looked at his Kushi dreamily. He knew that he didn't spend his maximum time with his wife for the last two days and just two days brought a bunny between them. His Vision Went towards bunny who is now awake but still cuddling to HIS Wife and looking at her with his Big and black Round eyes. He glared at the bunny but the bunny isn't in the mood to look at others when he has his Saviour beside him.

Haha...If this is what Continues, there would be a world war 3 between the bunny and Arnav.

Kushi started waking up from her sleep and Opened her eyes with heavy drowsiness.  Her Husband appeared in front of her and she threw a cute smile at him which was Reciprocated. She started getting up from the bed and noticed her dear Bunny cuddling with her who is looking at her innocently. She quickly gave him a peck on his forehead. Looking at this scene, Arnav frowned more. As Kushi is heavily drowsy, she is finding a bit of difficulty in waking up from bed. She pouted at that thought and Arnav who was annoyed smiled a little looking at his wife.

Kushi looked at her husband with her doe-like eyes pouting innocently. He is lying to himself if he says that Love cannot happen again. He is, again and again, falling in love with his wife, more and more.

Kushi raised her both hands indicating for her husband to lift her as she is finding a bit of difficulty in getting up. She looked like a small baby girl doing that. Her husband gladly lifted her in his arms and the poor bunny felt left out. After that he left her in the washroom not before kissing her forehead and giving her an I Love you Kiss.

He waited outside sitting on the recliner glaring at bunny who is looking at him innocently sitting in front of him on the edge of the bed.

Kushi came outside and sat beside Arnav hiding her face in the crook of his neck, hugging him.  He too hugged her back. Kushi internally smirked as her plan of punishing her husband started, already.

Bunny who is witnessing this jumped at them making them remember of the audience. Kushi broke the hug and looked at her bunny smiling. She took it in her Arms.

"Hi, baby! Slept peacefully?", Asked Kushi to bunny and he started cuddling with her more.

"What the? Baby? She didn't even call me with such endearments till now and she is now calling him a bunny, baby? Didn't even ask me how was my day and bought me my Coffee", thought Arnav as he looked at both who are playing with each other.

Kushi looked at Arnav and hit her forehead "Hey Devimayya, I forgot to bring your coffee. One minute, I'll bring your coffee, Arnav Ji. Play with him until then", said Kushi without a break and left the bunny in her Husband arms.

Arnav looked at his wife running like an Express and then at the bunny in his arms. He started glaring at him once again as the bunny already started taking Kushi's attention away from him. Poor bunny is sitting in his arms looking at him with his innocent eyes which didn't affect the man in front of him.

After a few minutes, Kushi comes back with his coffee and gives it to him.

"How was your day, Arnav Ji?" asked Kushi smiling at him.

" Good, but what is this bunny doing here?" asked Arnav still glaring at bunny who went back to his wife.

'I found him in our garden downstairs Arnav Ji. He is so cute, isn't he?  That's why I thought to take him with me. Poor him, What will he do alone in the garden?  If I'll bring him here, there is Laxmi too and they both can play with each other," said Kushi to her husband smiling all the time.

Arnav just nodded at her as he can't refuse her words.  She is his queen.  How can he refuse his queen?

His phone started ringing as soon as he finished his cup of coffee. He lifted the phone call after looking at Karthi's Name.

"Hello ASR, I tried a lot to grab the information of that woman but I didn't get anything useful. I want some more time ASR", said Karthi.

" It's Okay, Karthi. Take your time", Said Arnav and hung up the call.   There is another call from Aman before he goes back to his wife.

"Yeah, Aman!" greeted Arnav on the phone.

"ASR, we need you in the office right now. The foreign delegate who didn't come on time came here now and wanted to meet you.  He says that he was stuck up with some personal issue and will go back to his country tomorrow", said Aman waiting for his boss's reply.

"Okay, I'm coming", said Arnav as he too has some profit with this meeting.

Arnav hung up the call and turned toward his wife. Kissing her on her forehead " I have some important work in the office. I'll be right back within an hour Okay?" said Arnav cupping her cheeks. She nodded at him pouting. Arnav quickly pecked her pouty lips and went away to the office.

Arnav started his SUV towards AR Office.

Unknown place

Delhi

Mohini who is tied to a chair exhausted looked at the men who are drinking and sitting outside the room laughing at lame jokes.

She looked at her sides and found a glass piece lying on the floor. So she started moving the chair and fell down. Listening to some sounds, then looked inside the room and found Mohini who fell down and tied to a chair and left her not caring. Only if he knows that it will cost them a lot.

Mohini who tied a chair and fell down started taking the glass piece which is just beside her tied hands and started cutting the rope even though it is hurting her hand. At last, after a few minutes of struggle, Mohini is successful in cutting the rope and she immediately started walking towards the window which is slightly open.  As the men are outside the room, they don't know anything mad Mohini escaped from the window and started running.

She is running for hours and hours and at last, reached a place where there was a crowd and bumped into one of the women. Mohini looked at the woman saying sorry but the women are numb looking at Mohini. Mohini's reaction was too same as she is standing in front of Garima who came to buy medicines for Shashi for tomorrow's dose.

"Mohini Ji, What happened to you?", asked Garima looking at her.

Mohini is crying as she is really in pain.

"Come let's go to the hospital", said Garima and took her to the side waiting for any vehicle to approach them. But to her bad luck, No one is coming towards them.

Mohini was really exhausted from the kidnapping and then running and she was going to faint when strong arms caught her on time preventing her from falling.

Garima stood there shocked looking at her son-in-law. Arnav lifted Mohini in his arms and took her to his SUV. Garima too followed him trailing behind him.

Arnav started the car to the hospital.

Apollo Hospital

Delhi

Arnav took Mohini inside screaming for doctors and the staff Looking at the ASR, they immediately took away Mohini to get her treatment done.

Arnav sat there in front of the Emergency ward looking at nowhere in particular. He remembered how he was going back to his home and on his way home, he looked at his Mother-in-law walking alone. He has to stop his SUV to drop Garima at her home. He was approaching her when a lady bumped into Garima. To his shock, he found the kidnapped lady there. He heard Garima asking her what happened to her and came to know her name Mohini. From their talks, he is sure that Garima knows about Mohini. But the question is how? He is ready to ask about it to Garima when he heard Garima'a Voice.

" Arnav bitwa(son), Can you give me your phone? I have to call Shashi Ji and inform them about me being here. They will be worried", said Garima.

Arnav gave her his phone and Garima called home and informed them about the scenario.

After the conversation, Garima gave the phone back to Arnav. She sat beside him.

"Aunty, do you know that lady?" asked Arnav out of nowhere.

Garima is hell nervous as she has nothing to say. She can't even tell the truth. She has nothing to lie about. She is stuck.

"No! I...I do..don't know about her." said Garima looking away from him and not meeting his eyes.

"Aunty, do you know why I used to catch your daughter's lie? She used to look away not meeting my eyes whenever she is used to lying or better say tried to lie", said Arnav looking at Garima.

Garima stood there nervous clutching her saree's pallu.

" I think she got an inheritance from you. Don't you think Aunty? Better spill the beans or else I have my ways to dig the truth", said Arnav looking at Garima.

"I don't know why are lying, Aunty You call me your Son, and yet you, if you ever considered me like your Son, please tell me the truth", said Arnav.

Garima nodded at him ready, to tell the truth.

"But promise me you will say nothing about it to Kushi", said Garima. Arnav didn't understand why she is telling that but nonetheless nodded his head.

"Kushi isn't my sister's Daughter", said Garima shocking Arnav to the Core.

"26 years back, I was married to Shashi for 2 years at that time and we don't have any child. We badly wanted a child at that time. But I couldn't able to conceive. So, we adopted a child of a 1-week-old girl from Asha Orphanage, Mumbai whose Owner is None other than Mohini who is now inside the ward getting treated", said Garima and continued telling the remaining story, "After one week of adopting Kushi, We got the news of my pregnancy. I was pregnant with payal. Payal is one year younger than Kushi. There is no problem between us. 8 years passed away, Shashi Ji, Me, Kushi, and Payal were returning from a marriage when we were hit by a truck. Kushi was 8 years and payal was 7 years old. During the accident, Kushi lost her 8 years of memory. She doesn't remember anything. Doctors said it's really hard to make her remember anything. Mohini warned us this child's life is precious. So, better keep her in dark. We are worried for Kushi and we thought it was the best time to make Kushi less attentive to save her life from the threat. We told Kushi that she is 7 years old and she lost her parents in a car accident. From then, Payal became her elder sister even though we know that Kushi is elder than her. As payal is very small she doesn't remember any of this incident," said Garima and took a deep breath.

"Mohini Ji came back to us just a few days before and told us that Kushi's parents are alive and she belongs to a rich family. She was ordered to steal Kushi from the hospital replacing her with a dead child. She was ordered to kill Kushi. But to our Good luck, we adopted her. Mohini Ji agreed to adaption just because we offered her some money. Being greedy she agreed to that which, of course, turned out for our own good and we didn't think of much at that time. There is one lady who assumed Kushi to be dead, the Same lady who ordered Mohini to kill the child. If she comes to know that Kushi is alive, She will kill Kushi. But there's no chance of that. We got to know about all this just a few days back", said Garima to Arnav in an isolated place.

Arnav was numb after listening to all this. A child's life was being played this?

Author's Note

Present timeline:

Kushi - 26 years old

Payal -25 Years old

Akash-25 Years old

Arnav -29 Years old

To be Continued.

A/N-

I want honest reviews on this story.

What do you think about the pace of this story?
Already half of the truth is revealed. So, there are very fewer chapters yet to complete the story.
Do you think I'm justifying every situation in the story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.6K 14
#1 in Arshi as of 20th August 2020 Khushi leaves Raizada Mansion without any explanations as soon as the contract expired after six months. [Note: I...
364K 15.2K 45
Ranked 3 on #isspyaarkokyanaamdoon and 18 on #arshi -11th November 2021......... Destiny played a nasty game with the malik siblings, getting abandon...
299K 18.4K 36
He hated his past not knowing it will lead him to LOVE and his REAL IDENTITY AND TO HIS MOTHER AND RIGHTFUL PLACE. SHE wished she was dead after her...
260K 15.6K 27
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...