My Good Hedgehog (Completed)

By DevilishScorpion

You've seen Sonic's past unravel, now it's time to see Shadow's Only difference? They're married, living in C... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
A/N
27
28
29
30
31

10

1.9K 66 8
By DevilishScorpion

Shadow's POV:

"Hello?"

"Rouge? I need your help,"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"It's about Sonic,"

"Something happened to Sonic?" She asked.

"Not really…I kind of said something I shouldn't have…"

I hear her sigh, "What'd you say, Shadow?" I can practically see her putting her hand on her hip and rolling her eyes.

"I umm, might have mentioned that he gained some weight," I answer her.

"What do you mean you 'might have mentioned'? What exactly did you say to him?" I take a deep breath.

"I was telling him things that I couldn't wait for. Like the first check-up, the first ultrasound, the birth and then I said, unintentionally, that I couldn't wait for him to gain more baby weight," I said slowly.

"WHAT? Why the hell would you call him FAT? You know the pregnancy is gonna throw his hormones all out of whack!" She yelled at me.

"Well, I didn't really know until now! Look, I didn't call for you to yell at me. I'm already doing that to myself. I just need some help on how to get to not be mad at me again,"

She sighed, "Ok. But, I'm telling you now, Shadow. This is the only time I'm helping you! Next time you just need to watch your mouth," I nodded even though I know she can't see me, "Here's what you do,"

Sonic's POV:

I can't believe he called me fat! That's the worst thing he's ever said to me! Ugh, I'm huge and the baby fat isn't even on yet. I'm gonna look like a giant whale and it's all Shadow's fault. Well, I kinda had a part in this, too. Maybe I did overreact. I mean, Shadow hardly thinks about what he says before he says it. These hormones are crazy.

Rrrrriiiiinnnnggg

I look at my phone and read the caller I.D: 'Sally' I smile and answer my phone.

"Hello?"

"Sonic!"

I laugh, "Hey, Sally. What's up?"

"I have some REALLY good news to tell you!"

"And what would that be?"

"I GOT AN ACTING JOB!" She screamed in my ear.

"REALLY? I can't believe it!"

"Me either! I aannnndd, I have to move to LA!"

"Really? When do you get here?"

"Um, my plane should land tomorrow at 2 pm. Think we could meet up at 3 at the café we went to when I came for your wedding? You, Shadow, Rouge, and Knuckles?"

"I don't know, Sally…" I tell her, "I have a doctor's appointment and I don't know how long it'll be,"

"A doctor's appointment? What's wrong? You feeling sick?" She asked me.

"Well, yea. A little. Just a little nausea that's all," The only people that know about the pregnancy are me, Shadow, Knuckles and Rouge. Not even me and Shadow's parents know.

"Well, then you could come a little late! I really want your opinion on my new boyfriend,"

"Boyfriend? What boyfriend?"

"Well, I was in New York and I met this guy. He's really sweet and has the green eyes! He moved to LA and I saw him at a park when I was there helping you guys look at houses. Since then, we've started dating. I just really want you guys approval. Please?" She answered.

I sighed, "Okay, Sally. I'll come as soon as my appointment is over,"

"Thanks, Logie! You're the best. Well, I have to finish packing. I'll see you tomorrow!" She hung up. I stuffed my phone in my pocket and lied on my bed. I heard a knock at the door and sat up.

"Come in!" I see Shadow pop his head in. I smile a little,

"You can come all of the way in. I'm not mad at you anymore," He comes in and shuts the door. He walks over and sits on the side of the bed, close to me.

"You're not?"

"Nope. I guess I wasn't really mad at you in the first place. We just have to get used to these hormones,"

"Yea. I was scared that you were really mad at me. I even set up a surprise for you as an apology,"

"Really? A surprise?"

"Yea. But, since you aren't mad at me anymore, I guess I could cancel the surprise," He smirked as he got up to leave the room. I jumped off the bed and grabbed his wrist to stop him from leaving the room. He turned around with the smirk still on his face.

"In that case, I'm extremely mad at you! In fact, I'm WAY pass mad! I'm fucking furious!" I joke with him. He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist. He leans down and kisses me.

"Relax. I was gonna give you the surprise anyway. Go wait downstairs while I get dressed," I nodded and he kissed my forehead. As he walked into the bathroom, I left the room and walked downstairs excited for my surprise.

After Shadow got dressed, he led me out to his car…blindfolded.

"Is the blindfold really necessary?" I ask him as he helps me in the car.

"Yes, it is. It's called a surprise, baby," He answered as I felt him get in the car. I smiled and blushed.

"Aw. What's my baby blushing for?" He asked as he started driving.

"I love it when you do that," I told him.

"Do what? Drive?"

"No. I love it when you call me 'baby'. It makes me feel special. Why do you call me 'baby' anyway?" I tell him as I blush.

"Well, I call you that because you aremy baby. And it's my job to make you feel special, baby," He said. I can basically hear him smiling. That's when I realized something.

"Job! Shadow, you're gonna be late to work!" I tell him.

"No I'm not. I called in earlier. I told them I was sick and I'd be in tomorrow," He told me.

"Oh…ok," I said. He just laughed and continued driving.

After what felt like hours of driving, but was actually just an hour and a half from what Shadow told me, the car stops and I hear Shadow open and close his door. Then, I heard the door on my side open and felt Shadow's hand grab mine. He carefully led me out of the car and closed the door once I was standing. He grabbed my hand and led me to wherever he planned on taking me.

I felt him place a hand on the small of my back and push me ahead. As soon as I walked into wherever he was taking me, an aroma of food flows up my nose. Mmm, it smells like my favorite breakfast from my favorite restaurant. I stop to take in the smell until Shadow's hand on my back keeps pushing me forward.

"Keep going, babe," I start walking again and soon my stomach starts to grumble. I hear Shadow laugh as he guides me around a corner.

"Don't worry, baby girl. You'll get food soon," He said as he wrapped an arm around my waist. All of a sudden, we stop and I hear a door being slid open and I feel the wind blow past me. Shadow pushes me up a little then unties my blindfold. I blink my eyes a couple of times and get a good look at the scenery. My eyes widen and a wide smile appears on my face.

"Shadow…this is…beautiful," I tell him.

"Yes you are," I turn around and see Shadow holding a lily to me. I walk toward him and take the lily. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean up to kiss his lips.

"You are so forgiven," He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist. He leans down and reconnects our lips.

I gladly parted my lips when his tongue licked along my bottom lip. I drop the lily on the table that was behind him. I move my hands to hair to pull him in closer. I moan when I feel his hands travel down to my ass. I pull my lips away from his and gave him another peck on his lips before I moved my hands from his hair to his chest. His eyes fluttered open.

"What's wrong?"

"Your baby girl is very hungry," I answer as I tap his nose with my finger. He smiles,

"Well, breakfast is served," He moved to the side and removed the lid of the silver plate that was placed on the table. On the 2 plates was my favorite breakfast; scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage with jelly on the side. Next to the plates were glasses of orange juice.

"You really went all out, huh?" I asked him. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. One of his hands snuck under my shirt and rested on my stomach.

"My babies deserve the best," He kissed me on the cheek and I leaned into his touch.

"I love you, Shadow,"

"I love you too, Sonic. So much,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.6K 44
Sonic and gang start another year at their highschool. this year there seems to be a new student, who catches Sonic's attention. WARNING: SONADOW I R...
21K 698 20
When Sonic and Shadow decide to go Sonadow on everyone, Eggman becomes jealous of the attention Sonic no longer has for battling Badnicks and mechs...
5K 152 17
Sonic and Shadow are polar opposites, people say that they don't really see eye to eye with Sonic's cocky remarks and Shadow's stubborn actions. What...
25K 718 25
(WEREHOG!SONIC x SHADOW) No idea what to put here... This is a Sonadow story. If you don't like it, don't read it. There will be strong language and...