BTS Reactions/Fluffs(AMBW)

By bobsburgers247

BTS reactions and fluffs. Its not just normal reactions it's dirty reactions. For you hoes who wanna get sinf... More

Your Kids Catching You
Best Friends
Date
Finding Out You're Pregnant
Catching Him Cheating
Wonho/Baby Shower
Jay Park/ Meeting Each Other/ Part 1
Jealous/Yoongi
Jay Park/Meeting Him/ Part 2
Taehyung/Modeling
Jay Park/Meeting Him/Part 3
Mark Tuan/ Outfit
Jaehyun/Argument
Jungkook/Publicity Stunt
Dancing/BTS
Meeting Your Parents/Got7
Too Revealing/EXO 6/12
Disciplining The Kids/Bambam
Reacting To You Fighting/Got7
Too Revealing/EXO/ 12/12
Argument About Kids (EXO) (6/12)
Racist Comments Against You/BTS
Changing Shit
How You Met~ Namjoon
How You Met~Jin
How You Met~Yoongi
How You Met~J-Hope
How You Met~Jimin
How You Met~Taehyung
How You Met~Jungkook
When You Get Jealous~Namjoon
When You Get Jealous~Jin
When You Get Jealous~Yoongi
When You Get Jealous~J-Hope
When You Get Jealous~ Jimin
When You Get Jealous~Taehyung
When You Get Jealous~Jungkook
When He Gets Jealous~Namjoon
When He Gets Jealous~Jin
When He Gets Jealous~Yoongi
When He Gets Jealous~J-Hope
When He Gets Jealous~Jimin
When He Gets Jealous~Taehyung
When He Gets Jealous~Jungkook
Reaction To Your Driving
When They Hit You
Revealing Clothes~Namjoon
Revealing Clothes~Jin
Revealing Clothes~Yoongi
Revealing Clothes~J-Hope
Revealing Clothes~Jimin
Revealing Clothes~Taehyung
Revealing Clothes~Jungkook
When The Members Catch Ya'll
You Wanting Them To Cum In You
Them Meeting Your Family
Where Ya'll First Had Sex
Their Parents Meeting You
Their Reaction To Having A Hot Girl Summer
When You Catch Them Watching ✨Porn✨
Taehyung (when you get back together after a breakup)
When You Give Birth

Your Period

11K 72 40
By bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this new book. I know ya'll thots don't always wanna read smuts, so here are some imagines/scenarios. And I want ya'll to comment what ya'll would do in these situations.

Baekhyun

"Ughh." You groaned laying on the bed.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Your boyfriend Baekhyun came into the room.

"I have cramps, can you get me pads from the store. I can't even get up." You said in serious pain.

"I don't know about that. Me. Getting pads?" He said sitting on the bed.

"Yes, please. And some ice cream, and a couple candy bars?" You asked.

"Why can't you come with me? I don't even know which one to get." He said trying to make up excuses to not go.

"The pads are yellow/orange. Can you get me chocolate ice cream, strawberry, and vanilla, and I want a Hershey with almonds, carmel corn, and some type of candy with caramel." You said with a hungry stomach.

"Babe, don't make me do this." He said pleading.

"Go get my damn pads boy! I'm not gonna ask you again, or when I'm off my period you ain't getting none of nothing. Not even a handjob." You said rolling your eyes.

"What color did you say the pads were?" He asked reaching for his keys.

"That's what I thought. I'll text you on your way there." You said.

Chanyeol

You got up and got ready to see Chanyeol's parents. All of you and the rest of his siblings were going to see a movie. You got dressed and wore this.

You did your hair and did some light makeup and Chanyeol came into the room. He was fixing his hair.

"You ready to go?" He asked you still looking into the mirror.

You stood up.

"Yea, let's go." You said picking up your phone. Chanyeol looked at you confused.

"Babe?" He said.

"Hm." You said looking at him.

"Are your pants supposed to red right there?" He asked you pointing to your pants. You looked down hoping he was imagining stuff.

"NO! FUCK!" You screamed running into the bathroom.

"What happened?" He asked you.

"I got my period. I can't go, I have to take a shower, and go to the store to get pads. I'm sorry babe." You said looking at your pants in the bathroom mirror.

"It's okay, I would rather you stay in the house than walk outside with that big ass period blood stain." He said laughing. You pushed him making him fall.

"Shut the hell up." You told him closing the door.

Suho

You were cooking lunch for you and your new man Suho. He came downstairs and hugged you from behind.

"Something smells good, and I am not talking about the food." He said whispering in your ear.

"Shush." You said laughing.

"Come on, let me get in that for a minute." He said kissing your neck. You pushed him.

"Get away." You said going back to cooking.

"What? Just the tip, let me put the tip in?" He asked you.

"No, I need you to go to the store and get me some pads. So until this is over you cannot put just the tip in." You said laughing at what he said.

"Fine, but why can't you go?" He asked grabbing his wallet and keys.

"Cause I just got out the shower, and I have my house clothes on. And I'm cooking." You said.

"Fine, be back. Love you!" He said before going out the door.

Suho POV

I went to the store looking in the aisle. What color pads does she have? What have I seen around the house?

I'll just get these purple ones and these organish ones. I got them and I got some candy for us to eat after lunch. I went up to the register and put the stuff on the counter. The guys scanning my stuff started laughing at me as I was looking at my phone.

"What's so funny?" I asked them.

"You got pads bro? You on your cycle?" They asked laughing at me.

"Their for my girlfriend." I said pulling out my card.

"Yeah right." They said bagging my stuff. 

I got my stuff and left I was so over this.

Kai

You were walking down the aisle looking for the aisle with the pads when a guy came up beside you.

"Hey, you cute." He said winking.

"I know, anyway you better leave." You said shooing him away. He probably wasn't gonna want you when he found out what you really came to the store for.

'Why? A cute girl, Imma stay right next to her." He said. You found the aisle and picked up the pads and hung them in his face.

"Oh, nevermind." He said.

"Yeah." You said walking the other way.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this. What a way to start my new book right?

Check out my other series. Smuts. And my other stories Spilled Milk and Spilled Milk 2.

If you want you can request scenraios or imagines, I am open to ideas. Eventually I am gonna run out of things to write.

Love you!😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 81.8K 115
11.3K 339 53
A bunch of BTS AMBW imagines, scenarios, smuts, fluffy, reactions, etc. If you read it I hope you enjoy, if you don't then go to hell respectfully. (...
7.5K 30 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
276K 7.1K 47
Expect lots of fluff, angst, smut, etc. *REQUESTS CLOSED*