The Outsiders: Isabella Mathe...

By GoldBxnkies

Isabella Mathews, the younger sister of Two-Bit Mathews, life has taken an unexpected change when she admits... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Update

Chapter 22

298 12 1
By GoldBxnkies

*Izzy's POV *

Dally and I walked back inside to see the gang, everyone was in the living room.

"That's it, you forgave him?" Two-bit said annoyed.

"She didn't let me off easy," Dally said.

"You got that right," I said wrapping my arms around Dally's waist.

"Fine," Two sighed.

"But I swear Winston, do something like that again, and I definitely won't let you off easy," Two protectively said.

I laughed,

"Ok Two, we get it."

Everyone laughed. We decided that after our eventful day that we would have one big 'sleepover' at the Curtis house, it was great. I laid with Dally the whole-time and he played with my hair.

1 Year Later

*Izzy's POV*

It was another day at the station with Soda and Steve. Things with Dally were going great, after a year I think Two had finally forgiven him for what happened that night. My scar was also well in truly healed.

FLASHBACK

A month or so after the incident, I was at the counter covering for Soda when Bob came in. He had short sleeves on, I saw a significant white scare that ran down the side of his arm, from the middle his bicep, to his wrist. Surely I didn't do that, but I don't know.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was in the garage at the shop under a car when I accidentally busted a pipe. Grease spray everywhere, I got drenched.

"Shit, ah," I was yelling  and cussing when Soda called out,

"Someone's at the counter for you, do you want them to come out the back?"

"No," I frantically yelled back. I rolled out from under the car

and grabbed a rag trying to wipe some of the grease off my face. I walked up to the counter to see who Soda was talking about.

"Well, don't you look extra greased up today, princess," Dally was grinning at me, I threw the rag at him.

"Shut up, I busted a pipe under the car,"

Soda laughed and I gave him a look of, if you don't zip it I will hurt you. he immediately stopped laughing.

"So, why are you here, babe?" I turned my attention back to Dally.

"Well... I wanted to ask you a question," he said sheepishly

"Shoot," I said, jumping up to sit on the counter.

"Ok, well. Izzy, you have been there for me throughout every choice I have made. The last year and a bit of my life has been filled with happiness because of you. You bring out a better side of me, and I love you more than you know," he got down on one knee and pulled out a black box.

"No way," I was in shock, my hand flew up covering my mouth

"Isabella Mathews, will you do me the honour, and forever be my girl?"

"Yes," I said at once

"Yes, I will!" I jumped off the counter and with such force that I bowled him over, and we were both on the floor laughing.

"Wait," I quickly sat up.

"What will Two say?"  I was going into full overthink Izzy mode.

"He approves," Dally declared.

"What," I said in doubt.

"I asked him last week, he approves," Dally explain

"He helped me choose the ring as well,"

"Oh," I was still shocked

"Can I?" Dally asked lifting my left hand

"Of course," I replied.

Dally slid the ring onto my finger.

"I love you, Dallas Winston."

"I love you too, Isabella Mathews."

He grinned at me with that devilish grin and I knew, he would always be mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.5K 25
Johnny had a younger sister. He was gonna introduce her to the gang when she turned 14. Sadly he died a month before she could. Until she meets a blo...
159K 3.2K 18
Emily Mathews is a 15 years old high school Sophomore in a terrible school filled with jerks, bullies and Socs. She's a Greaser, just like her broth...
209K 3.4K 28
Doe Mathews is Two-Bit's little sister and she loves the gang like they're her brothers. But, what happens when she wants more than friendship with m...
47.2K 795 51
Isabella, the Curtis brothers sister, she's twins with soda pop and part of the gang. She's a tomboy and a girly girl, she starts to have feelings fo...