My Kind Of Perfection(EDITING)

By hein_girl

Kasei Asugh had the perfect life, set to be the next big name in ballet until everything pirouette's off her... More

MY KIND OF PERFECTION-welcome!
1. Perfection is key
2. My Crazy Best Friend
3. Job Searching
4. Hired Pt1
5. Hired Pt2
6. No Longer a Newbie
7. Going to the barre
8. Family Dinner
9. You're always working
10. Going to be a Problem
11. Jake's POV
12. I'm Stealing This
13. I'm Moving Out
14. The Gym
15. Gym//Jake's POV
16. First Time For Everything
17. Pizza Hut-Jake POV
18. My Hero
19. All these boxes
20. Intense Game of Hide and Seek
21. House Party
22. Let's Go Clubbing-Dakota POV
23. Jake's Girl
24. Date With Jake
25. Genius-Dakota POV
26. Phone Call
27. Mushy Heart
28. Who Knew Shopping Was This Fun
29. Supper With Em
30. Talk It Out
31. Girl Time
32. Or Eat Me?
33. Only You
34. Happier(DPOV)
35. Why Do I Associate With Y'all?
36.Parent Introductions
37. The Harsh Truth
38. Answers
39. California
↓↓ Exciting news y'all read this ↓↓
40. Room Service
41. Talk with the Scott's
42. Audition Realization
44. Quick Visit
45. Finally Home
46. Dress Shopping
47. Why Else?
48. Business Dinner
49. The Race
50. The sober, smart one
51. M.I.A
52. You need help
53. How's He Doing?
54. Don't Mess With The Redhead
55. Make a difference
56. Trouble
57. Busy, busy
58. Finally
59. How It's Supposed To Go
60. Breaking Ground
61. Chicago
62. Girls Night Out
63. Meeting Her
64. Walk Through
65. Dysfunctional
66. Cloud Nine
67. My Kind Of Perfection

43. Unexpected Visitor-DPOV

856 34 0
By hein_girl

This one is from Dakota's perspective, enjoy!

_________________________________________-

Someone pounds on the front door, and I open it up to see a bloodshot-eyed JT.

"JT. What the hell are you doing here?" I haven't really heard the story of what happened between them, but Kasey is my best friend, and I will always stand by her when someone wronged her somehow.

"I need Kasey. Please." He begs.

"I can't help you with that." I announce, swinging the door to close it in his face. 

"Wait." He sticks his arm in the door so I can't close it any further.

"What?" I snipe.

"Can I just see her for a second?" He gasps. "Please? I need to talk to her."

I feel myself soften a little bit. "JT. I honestly can't help you. She isn't here. She got on a plane a couple days ago and I haven't heard a word since."

"Fuck." He mutters.

"I'm sorry." I look him over, trying not to judge as I notice how rumpled he looks. Bloodshot eyes tell me he hasn't slept well in days, his perfectly messy hair is now more like a messy whack job, his usually neatly groomed stubble is almost beard length, and his clothed are all wrinkly and stained. For someone that usually looks so attractive, he really kinda looks homeless. He looks like someone took his whole world away.

As he turns away towards his truck, defeated shoulders slumped, I sympathize with him. I haven't heard from Kasey in days, and I legit never watch TV or listen to the news. If I didn't check my SnapMap as soon as her plane was scheduled to land, I wouldn't even know if she made it there safely. Hell, I've been going hermit for a while, aching to finish this one work of art, so who knows? Her plane could have crashed 3 days ago and I would be unaware, or she could have been kidnapped and sold to some people in Saudi Arabia.*  Suddenly, as a panic washes over me, I quickly yell to him. 

"JT. Come inside for a bit. We should talk but first I have to check on something."

He turns around. "Sure, okay. I don't have anything better to do..." He adds quietly.

Without even making sure that he makes it through the door I dash up the stairs to my loft and look for my phone. Fuck. Not here.

"JT, call my phone!" I instruct. "I'm going to look for it."

He looks confused, but listens, scrolling down his contacts and pressing on mine. I look under couch cushions, and in the kitchen. As a last thought, I run to my bedroom. I mean, I haven't slept in here for a couple days but who knows it could be here.

I try to listen, try to hear if anything makes a sound at all, but I'm guessing my phone is on silent. "Ah hah!" there you are.

"I found it. It was in my nightstand drawer. Thanks for helping though..." I sit down across from him at the dinner table.

Without another word, I click into my snapchat and look for her grinning red-headed Bitmoji. "Ah good."

JT looks up. "What?"

"Nothing. It just says that Kasey was active on here 2 minutes ago. And once her story loads..." I drift off.

"Why are you concerned about that?"

"Nothing, never mind." I quickly say, gnawing a hangnail as her story loads.

"Keila talked to her." He breaks the silence.

"What?"

"Keila. The day after she stormed out of the clubhouse and didn't show up at work, Keila says she texted her."

"Oh."  Honestly, I'm offended she hasn't texted me.

"She asked why Kase wasn't at work, Kasey responded with: 'I'm not talking to anyone right now, I'm a bit busy."

"What?"

He shrugs. "Well, she unadded me on snap and blocked me on Instagram, so at least one of us got something. I've tried to call her phone a million times."

"She didn't answer?"

"She only answered to yell at me."

"I called Lina." I say. "She told me that Kasey hasn't talked to her in days."

"Emmaline?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. I called her too. She gave me a number to call, and Kasey picked up there too, but she won't let me get a word in. I think she's in a hotel..." He adds quietly.

I look down at my phone again, just as her story loads. "See you for now, California!" there's a picture of her looking out the window of a plane.

"She's in Cali?"

"Or at least, was." I mumble, tapping to the next picture, posted 3 hours ago. "TYSM all the well-wishers as I go into auditions! I'll do my best to make you proud. ILY. With a heart." I huff out loud. "What the hell? She's in New York."

"Actually?" JT looks confused.

"Yeah, or at least she was 3 hours ago."

"I didn't think her NYCB thing was yet."

"I mean, I guess it is." I look at the date. "Huh. Time flies when you aren't counting time, I guess."

JT yawns.

"Oh for fuck's sake, JT. either I'll put a coffee on for you, or you can go to sleep. You look like shit." I deadpan.

"I can't sleep lately."

"I can tell." I say on a sigh.

"I can't sleep without her by my side." He mumbles sadly.

"Oh. My. Gosh. That is so cheesy and lame, I wanna slap you...but at the same time so sad and cute, that I wanna hug you." I cast a glance down the hallway. "Listen. If you go take a hot shower, and shave and clean up a bit, I will allow you to have a quick nap in her bed."

"Actually?"

"I mean, who knows if it will make a difference, but I think at least she has a hella expensive bed that's worth laying in anyway."

"Okay, fine."

"And after your nap, we're gonna talk."

He cringes. "Right. Okay, hopefully you'll be able to explain a few things to me...I'll see you in a bit."

"You need help with anything?" I ask him.

"Nah, I know where everything is."

"I know you do I just always ask." I give him a weak smile. Now I really want to know what happened. This is the ONE guy of hers that I actually really like. He's respectful, powerful, kind, and well...hot. I think to myself as he walks away.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

JT POV

Dakota was right. I actually DO feel a lot better after I step into the shower. I just let the hot water pour over my skin, and think. I have no idea what I did wrong. Dakota seemed mad at me, but then let me inside, and offered me comfort... My eyes snap open. Fuck. From what I know about Dakota, that doesn't seem like her at all.

I quickly finish rinsing my hair, and shut off the water. I swipe open the curtain and groan in frustration at the clothes that are no longer on the counter.

I wipe all the fog off the mirror and grab the spare toothbrush and razor from under the sink that I use every time I come over. They're both marked with big sharpie letters saying 'MY SEXY BIKER'

I fucking love Kasey. I sigh to myself. Now, to deal with Dakota.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Dakota POV

I'm replying to all my snap people when the bathroom door opens and JT comes out with a bright pink bathrobe, covered in pointe shoes and tutus, wrapped around his waist.

I feel my jaw drop as he scowls at me. "What the hell. You actually did it." I gasp.

"Where the fuck are my clothes?" He glowers, little droplets of water running down his muscular chest, down his abs and disappearing in the tutu bathrobe. "All there was in the bathroom was this!" He huffs angrily gesturing.

"I know and it's so funny. One minute I need a picture of this..." I giggle, snapping one, then quickly saving it to my memories before putting my phone out of his sight.

He growls. "Really? I get all clean, and you punish me by taking pictures?"

"Yeah, you are actually so fresh looking now. I almost forgot how attractive you were for a second." I snort. Holy fuck why did Kasey give that up??

He sighs. "Dakota, if you start hitting on me I will be unimpressed."

"I'm not going to start hitting on you, the hell?" I chuckle. I have a different biker in mind.

"That's not a good idea, first of all, secondly who." He looks interested.

"What? I said that out loud, perfect." I mutter. "No I'm not telling you WHO, and also you can't tell me what to do."

He sighs. "None of the bikers are any good with commitment, and trust me you are not the type to just fuck a biker and never talk to him again."

I frown at him. "How do you know?"

"Just...listen to my advice and stop thinking about it while you still can."

"Whatever, MOTHER." I roll my eyes at him. You don't get to tell me who I can and can't sleep with.

"Dakota!"

"What? Huh?" I snap back into it.

"I need clothing."

"Oh. Right." I gesture for him to follow me, and run to Kasey's room.

"Wow." He looks around.

"Yeah, I know she left in a hurry, so everything's a mess. Here, you should have some clothes in..." I open her bottom drawer, the one full of socks, pantyhose and different slips for ballet. "Aha! Knew it." I pull out a tee-shirt of his, and a pair of sweatpants.

"Um..."

"Yeah, she stole some of your clothes, get over it."

"No. These aren't mine." He frowns, holding the pair of sweatpants.

"What? Actually?" oh shit.

"I hardly ever wear sweatpants." He growls.

"Oh..."

"If these belong to that bitch Antonio, I swear I will-"

"They aren't Tony's." I snigger. "Are you joking?? Tony in sweatpants." I gasp for breath, laughing so hard.

He looks unamused.

"Sorry." I chuckle, taking deep breaths to calm myself. "Tony legit only ever wears khaki's. I think he sleeps in them, but you'd have to ask Kasey." I snort.

He looks even more pissed.

"Right. Sensitive subject." I clear my throat once, twice. "They're Kasey's. A couple years ago my school was selling clothes for a fundraiser, and she bought men's sweatpants. These are probably them."

"Why men's?"

"Um, hello? Men everything is better than females. Like, almost all of my paint shirts are men's shirts, simply because they're comfier, and I can't paint in discomfort."

"Oh."

"Look, here on the pocket. It has our BRHS logo. Chill, fam."

JT starts chuckling.

"What?"

"Your school initials are 'Bruh' man."

"Yeah, we're aware. It stands for some guys' name. Like Bradley Richard or something..."

"Okay, whatever. Are you gonna get out of here?"

"Well SOORRRYY." I huff sarcastically, slamming the door behind me.

As I walk into the kitchen, the front door bursts open.

"DAKOTA!" Kasey wails, jumping into my arms.

I hold her, hugging her back, confused. "Um, Kase?"

She doesn't answer me back, just cries on me.

What the hell is she doing here? "Kasey, sweetie I thought you were in New York 3 hours ago..."

"I can't, Dakota. I learned the truth." She sniffles.

"What are you talking about sweetie? You're concerning me."

JT walks into the room just then. "What? Kasey!?"

She lets go of me, and turns to him. "What are you doing here?" she sniffles.

"I'm came here for you." He says softly. "Listen, Kase. I don't know wha-"

"First of all, shut up." She sighs. "I really don't want to hear you talk right now." She gives him a hug, and he looks confusedly at me over her shoulder.

I shrug and gesture for him to hug her back.

He wraps his arms around her as she basically melts into his embrace. After a couple seconds she lets go of him.

"What was that for?"

"I really needed a guy hug right about now and you were the closest." She wipes under her eyes. "Why are you wearing my sweats?"

"Um, Dakota threw all my clothes in the wash and told me to shower."

"Huh." She turns to me with a frown.

"Sorry?" I smile.

"You aren't wearing boxers and if I didn't hate you right now I'd be turned on." She states matter-of-factly, turning back to him.

I snort. "Well he doesn't have any boxers here, does he?"

"Um..."

"WHAT?" we both laugh in unison.

"Shut up you guys." She huffs, walking into her room.

"I have no idea what just happened." JT states.

"I would make fun of you for being a stupid male, but I don't have a clue either."

"Why does she hate me?"

"I dunno. Why does she?"

"I just asked you that question."

"Well how the hell am I supposed to know?" I say incredulously.

"Don't you two cuddle on the couch and share all your deepest secrets as you eat a carton of ice cream and cry at The Notebook?"

"Oh, come on. Not only did you use every single female stereotype in once sentence, to a feminist, but you clearly don't know us that well. Since when does Kasey eat more than a small bowl of ice cream?"

"I wasn't being serious. Chill."

"How am I supposed to chill when you legit insulted me and the entire female race?" I huff. "And another thing..."

"Here." Kasey walks back into the room, and tosses the boxers at JT.

"Seriously Kasey. Have you at least washed those?"

"Um, yeah." She rolls her eyes as if that's given.

"Okay, you seriously need to tell us what's going on." I start, gesturing for her to sit as JT leaves, probably to put the boxers on.

"I'll tell you everything. But it's gonna take a while, and Jake should be back in the room." She starts solemnly.

Okay, then. I'm ready for the truth.

____________________________________________________________________________-

*I promise that I am not trying to make a generalization about Saudi Arabia, or be racist in any way. There's probably some lit ppl that live there.

 ALSO I love you all so much! 

GO follow my instagram 

-> heingirl_mkop <- 

and don't forget to let me know what you think! 

VOTE! by pressing the star

COMMENT! on your favourite part

SHARE! with your friends

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! you guys make me so happy every single day! 

Cassi <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.4K 56
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Maya is an aspiring ballerina who is more than ready to start her life at Manhattan School of Performing Arts. Of course her life is t...
8.4M 448K 61
Hamilton Academy of the Arts. The school Sydney Acosta moved to all the way from Toronto, Ontario in a barely known city. After the divorce between h...
1.8M 33.7K 101
* changed username from uncoolteens * Kenzie Lawley, little sister of Kian Lawley finally gets to meet Kian's friends. She makes a great bond with ev...
2M 78.5K 47
Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. Life wasn't perfect but it was the best s...