Natasha Romanoff oneshots (fo...

By Friendly_gay

oneshots for natasha romanoff female reader, however most of them are gender neutral More

Authors note
Prompt List
You're just not my type
A threat to life
Friends Don't Lie
A match made in...
Dork
Pain Addiction
Anniversary?
School
Fights
Goodbye
Wherewolf
Flirting 'games'
I want one
What you expected
Sleeping conditions
Status
Truth
Villainised Victim (1)
Silent treatment
Hand To Hand Combat
Villianised Victim (2)
Marriage
Cheating?
Caught
A/n
Soulmate AU
A/n
Chatroom
Either side of the door
Lampost
Churros with a complementary knife to the stomach
Stood up
Second Time
Where is she?
Hitchhikers
A/n
Move on
Dare
A/n
Do you, or do you not?
Are you even sorry?
Monster
For the love of god
Gaydar
WiFi password
Ignored
A/n
You'll have to pay for it
Punishment
Secrets
High School AU
I promise
Thank you
Confusing
Panic
Squirm
Frustration
A/n
Embarrassed
Lesbian Culture
One night stand
Nevermind
You need to get laid
Drive
I Love You
Hockey game for two
Someone You Loved
Mars
Prom Queen
There were times
Shadows
Staring at the roof

Had the nerve

15.8K 496 60
By Friendly_gay

You grin in exhilaration as the wind and rain whips against your face. You grip the motorbike tighter as you weave in and out of the cars. A cry of joy escapes your lips as you narrowly escape crashing headfirst into a car. A splash of water hits you in the face and you grin maniacally. You swerve into the outside lane and drive dangerously close to the edge of the road.

In your grey clothes you were almost invisible in the fog. This didn't bother you though, it just made it all the more exciting. You raise your hand to wipe the rain of your visor, right as a car crashes into the back of your bike.

Your limp body goes flying into the air and crashes into the fences in the middle of  the road. You smash your head into the hard tarmac and loose consciousness.

[...]

You wake up in a hospital bed with an unfamiliar figure sat next to you. You gasp and shoot upright, scanning your surroundings. The figure next to you jerks awake and stares at you.

"Good. You're awake" She says.

"That sounds friendly" you tease.

She glares at you and rolls her eyes, only earning a grin from you.

"So, who are you?" You ask.

She looks down sheepishly. "I may, or may not be, the person who hit you with a car"

You nod your head. "Nice driving"

She raises an eyebrow. "You know, I could say the same to you, you were all over the road."

"At least I was doing it on purpose" you grin.

You suddenly start coughing and the stranger looks at you in concern. Trying to hold back the coughs, you wave of her concerned look.

"I'll just go and get a doctor" She says quietly.

"No, no don't do that. I'm fine. In fact," you stand up and rip out the IV. "I was just about to leave."

You stagger to the door, leaning on the walls for support. You push of the wall and, for a second, nothing is supporting you. You collapse to the floor and she quickly rushes over to you. Gently, she picks you up and places you on the bed.

You sigh and give in, allowing her to call a doctor. They don't say much, just that you needed to sleep, so you do just that, the stranger holding your hand the entire time.

When you wake up a face is hovering over yours, a worried expression covering it.

"What?" You ask harshly.

"You were, umm, having a nightmare so I woke you up, you don't remember?" A confused expression crosses her face.

You sigh. "Wish I did. Maybe then I would know what happened."

She raises an eyebrow but says nothing.

"My parents died when I was young, no idea how though. In fact they could still be alive, they just kinda disappeared."

She nods her head, an understanding expression on her face.

It was then that you noticed she was lying next to you in the bed, having dropped to the side after you woke.

She seemed to realise this too and started to climb out.

"No, no. Stay, please."

She looks at you for confirmation and you nod. Slipping back under the covers she turns to face you.

"Why didn't you ask if I was ok after the nightmare?" You blurt suddenly.

"You weren't. You can't be after a nightmare, even if you don't remember it." She looks down sadly. "I would know."

You smile sadly and turn over, closing your eyes again. Strong arms wrap around and you snuggle closer to the stranger. Soon, both of you are asleep.

"Nat, we need to- Oh"

Nat's head shoots up, glaring at Clint. You are a little slower and, groaning, lift up your head, eyes still half closed.

"Really Clint, go away" Nat says, annoyed.

"I'm sorry Nat but we need to go, we have, uh, plans" Clint says, substituting the word 'plans' for 'mission.'

Nat shakes her head. "Well I'm busy, you can go without me"

She flops back down on the bed, pulling you down with her, and presses her head into the back of your neck.

"Nat come on, you can bring her with you. She can go in our infirmary" Clint insists.

Groaning, Nat slowly climbs out of bed, motioning for you to do the same.

"I'm all for following a stranger into their house, but first, I'd quite like my clothes back, and my bike." You joke.

Nat and Clint, quite literally, dump you in the hospital wing and head off to the others. Within minutes, you are out of there and trying to find them. When you do, Nat looks extremely pissed while Clint is teasing her.

"Wait until I tell your kids how there mommies met. 'Oh yeah, your mommy hit your other mommy with a car" Clint snickers.

You smirk. "Yeah and wait until I tell your kids how their dad died." You say, gaining their attention. "Yeah, I accidentally dropped him of the top of Stark Tower, I'm so sorry, but at least he was very heroic and screamed all the way down"

Clint's face pales and he scurry off whilst Nat bursts out laughing.

"So The Black Widow hit me with a car, not many people can say that" you tease.

She rolls her eyes and smacks your arm lightly. "Shut up."

You see a thought flicker across her face and, before you can stop her, she somehow has your phone in her hands, already punching in her number.

She hands it back to and you look at it.

"Natasha' that's so boring, you couldn't have come up with something better" you complain.

"Oh, and what would you suggest" she raises an eyebrow.

"How about 'bad driver' or 'almost killed me" you tease.

She rolls her eyes. "Speaking of killing, why are you up?"

You smirk flirtatiously. "I just can't stay away from you"

She sends the same look back to you. "Why don't you just come closer then"

You slowly advance, her stepping back until her back is pressed against the wall. You continue to get closer until you are inches from her, your noses almost touching.

"Can I kiss you?" You whisper breathlessly.

She nods her head slightly and you quickly press your lips to hers before she can change her mind. You kiss her with such force that you press her further into the wall.

Her hands grip your waist, squeezing tightly as if she was scared to let go. You wrap your arms around her neck, trying to reassure her that your not going to leave.

"Well, I never thought I would kiss someone who tries to kill me"

She slaps your arms but smiles nevertheless. "I didn't try to kill you, I just almost did."

"That's not what I thought I would see when Clint said there was a new girl" Tony said from behind you. "Wait, hold up, she tried to kill you"

You smirk. "Hits me with a car, then has the nerve, the nerve, to come in here and kiss me" you say, feigning disbelief.

Nat scoffs "for the record, you kissed me"

"Mmhmm, whatever you say Nat, whatever you say." You say.

She sighs. "And to think, I was gonna call you my girlfriend" she says, spinning on her heel and walking off.

"Girlfriend? I like the sound of that" you run after her, calling, "you know, maybe it was me who kissed you"

A/n

So this one is quite long but still a bit rushed so sorry.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 435 87
Female reader. Can write Male and Female characters. Started 22nd September 2023
813K 16.3K 176
This will be a primarily Natasha Romanoff oneshot book, but I'll sprinkle in some Scarlett Johansson ones as well. SJ stories will be labeled with he...
173K 3.5K 39
Female Reader - Natasha Romanoff - Tony Stark - Steve Rogers - Bruce Banner - Loki - Valkyrie - Thor - Gamora - Peter Quill - Clint Barton - Manti...
1.8K 26 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...