Melting An Icy Heart

By Animegirly134

Mya Douglass is the daughter of Helena and James Douglass. One of the richest families in Japan. Sadly, her p... More

Melting An Icy Heart (Seto Kaiba Romance)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
UPDATE! A/N!
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Fifteen

1K 41 10
By Animegirly134

Chapter Fifteen

Birthday Blowout (Part One)

Author's note : Hey guys! I know you guys wanted me to update this for awhile now. I've been stressed out with a lot of personal things that's been happening in my life and with work lately until Christmas day. I recieved gifts that I didn't even ask for and that really made me happy. I even got another tablet that has a keyboard! So thats good news for me and you all! I will be updating this story and others even sooner than I expected. My New years revolutions are three things. One, to complete at least one of these stories on my Wattpad, Two; I want to go back to college after taking a break for a year, and three, I want to get my driver's license! :) So, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and many more to come!

- Animegirly134

------------------
- Seto -

Her seafoam green eyes looked at me for a moment and she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms in the process. She was in some black shorts and a tank top, but held a blanket to cover her body. I felt a little embrassed for seeing her this way, but she covered up in her purple robe. Her eyes looked upon me.

"Is scaring me that amusing to you Mr. Kaiba?" She said with a hint of anger in her voice but also playfulness.

"At times, yes." I smirked and began to pick up my book again I chose from the shelf, but Mya walked up to me and tipped the book slightly to make me look at her straight in the eyes.

"Why is that?" She asked curiously.

I placed the book in my lap, grabbed her hands gently, and leaned close to her ear.

"The look on your face is priceless, and...." I looked at her face. She looked at me with surprise and shock in her eyes. "It's cute."

"Cute?" She raised an eyebrow at me then shook her head. "I don't think so."

"But I think so." I said again, and she sat down on the black leather couch, slightly blushing.

"I thought we would stop the flirting Seto. Friendship first remember?" She stammered a little bit but kept a calm and collected look upon her face.

"I know. I'm sorry." I apologized sincerly.

Get a grip Seto.

I thought quietly to myself and noticed Mya was laying on the leather couch and pulled her blanket up and slightly over her face; she turned her back away from the window. When lightening struck in the skies again, I heard her gasp and clutch on the blanket tighter.

I immediately placed my book down and walked carefully to the couch where she laid down. Leaning over, I gently placed a hand on her shoulder. She jumped slightly but looked up at me with fear.

"I hate thunderstorms. " She said softly. Her eyes were wide and grew wider when thunder rumbled from outside again. "Can, you just stay with me until it stops or I fall asleep again?"

"Sure. I'll be sitting right here then." I sat down on the couch right next to her. The couch was pretty big so as Mya turned her back towards me while being wrapped up in the blanket and her robe. I sat right next to her and put both my feet up on the couch; I wanted to keep reading since I haven't read anything that wasn't from my computer or tablet in so long.

The sounds of the rain was becoming more quiet by the minute since Mya decided to sleep again. My eyes wandered over to her for a moment; she looked very peaceful and even more beautiful as she slept. A lock of hair covered her face slightly so I placed it behind her ear gently, so she wouldn't wake up. 

She stirred for a moment and sighed in her sleep. A smile came across my face, but I mentally shook my head to tell myself to stop. 

I know she wants to have a friendship first, only because I brought it up. Deep down inside, I want her as my friend AND maybe something more. 

I'm falling for this girl....and it scares me. Never has anyone make me feel like this before, not once. 

I, Seto Kaiba, never would've even thought of any female EVER appealing to me mentally, emotionally, and physicially. 

I just have to keep my feelings under control. I don't want to feel this way because of this arranged marriage. I WANT to feel this way because of....growing my own feelings to her. 

Nobody tells Seto Kaiba to do with his love life. Not Gonzaburo. Not a stupid Will. Not anyone or anything!

I took one more look at her, sighed to myself, and continued to read my book again; The Mayday Murders by Scott Wittenburg. One of my favorite Mystery books of all time. 

Slowly but surely the rain had stopped as I continued to read and I grew tired so I placed the book down on the table next to me and looked up at the ceiling as I laid there on the couch. Mya was sound asleep still, the quiet was making me as tired as she was. 

My eyelids grew heavy and I drifted off to sleep into a strange dream. 

- Dream - 

"Mr. Kaiba?" I heard Roland, my bodyguard calling out my name. My eyes wandered all over the place, trying to figure out where I was. 

I appared to be in my office, but something was different about it. Everything in it was all white and blue, including my coat, shirt, pants, and shoes. 

"Mr. Kaiba?" Roland asked again. I looked over at him. 

"What is it Roland?" I said. 

"Your wife is here to see you." He said with a slight smile on his face and motioned his arm to the doorway. 

There stood Mya, wearing a deep blue summer dress, white low heeled flat shoes, a blue and white bow in her hair that was in deep long curls, and a wedding ring on her left hand. 

My heart jumped to my chest as I looked at her; her seafoam green eyes were bright, and she seemed to give off this glow that I could not figure out. 

"I'll leave you two alone." Roland said and closed the door to th office behind him.

Mya walked over to me by my desk; my legs automatically made me stand up. She leans into my face and gives me a quick peck on the lips. She turned away but I grabbed her wrist gently and pulled her back in for another kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck and I place my hands on her waist to deepen the kiss. Her lips were so sweet, soft, and gentle. 

"I missed you." She whispered after pulling away from the kiss. 

"I missed you too." I heard myself saying. 

This dream is starting to freak me out. I thought to myself quietly. 

"I have...." Mya hesistated for a moment and bit her lip nervously. Her eyes looked at the ground. "I have something to tell you." 

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She gently pulled away from my arms and sat on the white leather couch that was close to the window overlooking Domino City. I sat down next to her, and she fiddled with her fingers anxiously. I started to grow worried as I kept waiting for her to tell me what was wrong. 

"You can tell me anything Mya." I grabbed her hand into mine; her seafoam eyes looked into my blue ones. She looked very scared and tried to look away from me; but my other hand held her by her chin forcing her to keep her gaze on me. 

"Please tell me." I whispered to her. "You're scaring me." 

She took a long and deep breath; and finally looked me straight in the eye.

"I think I'm....pregnant."

My eyes widened at her and there was a long silence that filled the room. Mya then pulled her hands away from me along with her face and walked over to the doorway of the office. She looked like she was ready to burst into tears, but I stopped her and stood right in her way.

We both stared at each other for a long time until Mya started to cry; she started to sob and weep and she fell right into my arms. I rubbed her back in circles for a few moments but held her face by her chin to make her look up at me again.

Wiping at tear from her face, I kissed her gently and smiled at her.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" I asked curiously.

A smile grew across her face and she giggled. "One of each."

- Dream Ends -
- Mya-

Mmmmmm....I feel soooo warm and comfortable. And I don't hear the rain anymore...

Slowly I opened my eyes and I was looking straight at the ceiling. I started to stretch my arms and legs until I realized two things.

One: I was going to be late for helping to distract Diane for her birthday today with

Two : I fell asleep with Seto sleeping right next to me.

This is not good...

I looked over at the clock again and then at Seto. He looked so comfortable as he slept soundly; his brown bangs was slightly covering his eyes so I pushed them up to his forehead. I felt him move and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I gasped as I was pulled closer to him. I could feel the heat radiating off his body, his scent of his cologne, feel his heartbeat through his strong and toned chest, and hear him breathing while he slept.

Slowly I manveuered my way out of his arms and he didn't do anything but sigh and continue to sleep.

"I'll wake him up once I get out of this mess." I muttered to myself.

Just as I was climbing over him, I felt him stir causing me to freeze in my place with the blanket I fell asleep with under my right arm;  my face was so close to his with my legs stradling his hips. He sighed in his sleep deeply, and was showing signs of waking up.

Oh no! I immediately started to panic and tried to get off of him as quickly as I could. I fell onto the floor on my butt.
Owwwwwww! I bit my lip to stop from groaning in pain.

I hoped he didn't wake up to see me make a fool out of myself.

But I looked up at him and he was still sleeping. His hair was covering his eyes still, and he seemed to have a small smile on his face while he slept.

I got up slowly with the blanket in my arms and walked out of the living room quietly. Then I raced up the stairs trying to get dressed in the next 20 minutes.

- 20 minutes later -

After getting dressed in a pair of grey skinny jeans, black converse shoes, a rhinestone belt, and a graphic tee shirt with angel wings on the back of it, I quietly went back downstairs and peeked around the corner to the living room.

Seto was still sleeping. Poor thing really must have stayed up a lot last night than I did.

I walked over to the couch and stood over him slightly. His chest slowly rose and fell with his almost undetectable snores. He looked so peaceful and.....handsome.

I shook my head at myself for thinking like that. Seto and I are supposed to be friends.

Friends with little crushes on each other. My own little voice thought in my head. I growled a little at myself.

Seto began to stir again, and he spoke in his sleep for a moment.

"Mya..." He muttered outloud in his sleepy state but mumbled the rest I didn't understand.

A blush came across my face as he mentioned my name. Looking around to see if anyone wouldn't see. I pulled out another blanket from this basket that was by the couch and covered him up with it. He clung to it gently and I leaned over to kiss his forehead. He sighed and hugged a pillow on the couch happily.

I smiled and slightly giggled. So I pulled out my phone and took a picture without the flash alerting him.

"I'll show him this one day. " I whispered and exited the living room. Good thing I did because Duke Devlin and Tea were out front of the manison waiting for me so we can distract Diane until the party was ready.  I grabbed my coat and ran out to the car.

Once I got into the car, Duke and Tea greeted me and told me the plan was for Diane.

"Okay, we will pick up Diane, take her to the mall for a little bit, then the arcade, and then...." Duke was explaining but Tea finished his sentence.

"Then we're going to the club!" She said excitedly and did a little dance in the driver's seat making me and Duke laugh.

"Okay. Well, remember just keep her distracted enough so she won't ask questions." Tea said. I nodded in agreement but had to ask a question.

"What if she does start to ask questions? Or catches onto the plan? Or what if the other still need more time to set up the decorations at the club?"

"Then we go to plan B." Duke said with a slight fear in his voice as he began to drive off from the Kaiba Mansion.

"What's plan B?" I raised an eyebrow curiously.

"Diane can paint Duke's finger nails and toe nails at her place,since he lost a bet they made on Christmas after she beat him in a game of Dungeon Dice Monsters." Tea said giggling. Duke sighed in defeat.

"I should've never let her beat me at my own game." Duke said as he pretended to cry as he drove the car. I rubbed her shoulder to comfort him.

"Well a duelist gotta do, what a duelist has to do." I snickered a little bit and sat back into the back seat.

I hope Diane won't be able to catch onto our surprise for her! And I certainly do hope Seto is going to be okay. Besides it is his first time in a long time that he has taken a day off from work.

Hope him and Mokuba has a good time today while I'm gone.

Anddddd I'm stopping here for now. I'll post another chapter as quickly as possible! Please vote and comment! Also if you want to send me a message or post to my message board about any ideas for this stories or my other stories! I would love to read and hear people's ideas!!!! :)

- Animegirly134

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638 7 17
Fate brought them together just as fate pulled them apart. He thought he would never see her again, the absence of her in his life made his heart fre...
132K 3.1K 102
Anastasia Starline- head of Starline Enterprises is a developing company that specialises in nano- technology. After a friendly request from Seto Kai...
542 25 3
(y/n) (y/l) never had an easy life. Her parents were terrible, not only to each other but also to her. After they broke up, her Dad found a new girlf...
2.9K 76 13
I don't own any of Yu-Gi-Oh! characters and all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi. Summer break is here and the gang are heading to Domino city for their...