due date // s.m

By mendessi

what happens after a one night stand in toronto between two strangers? #2 in shawnmendes !!!!! More

intro
o canada
that night
maid of honor
the reunion
think about us
together
the first kick
bows or bowties?
the next move
the anonymous account
the first fight
forgive or forget me
the big move and the big goodbye
love me or leave me
things i say when you sleep
new year's day
kora
not the end
falyn
welcome home
brand new
jay
retaliate
sister schedule
grande helps
big deal
for you
republic
the final show
begin again
under and under and under again
one year later
i don't think i love you anymore
guilt
the beginning of the end
when two worlds collide
the way out
mutual
addition
plus one (part 1)
plus one (part two)
my forever
thank you

twenty one

4.1K 96 65
By mendessi

liked by shawnmendes, imogenvoss, arianagrande and 4,820,811 others

samaracavelli  twenty one

shawnmendes HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH

arianagrande see you toniiiiiiight

andrewgertler make good decisions

view all 31,820 comments

liked by samaracavelli, andrewgertler, shawmara and 7,892,001 others

shawnmendes   The happiest of birthdays to my love. Absolutely wouldn't know where I'd be without you in my life. You've given me the greatest gift of all and you're the greatest mom for Kora. I love you with everything I am. I'd give you the whole galaxy if I could. I love you. (p.s whoever made this its cool)

samaracavelli   you have my WHOLE heart shut UUUP

arianagrande  just get married already will ya

sydneykidd   this is the fattest joke of my life

view all 201,903 comments

We scheduled the tour so I'd be home for my birthday in Toronto. The show was tomorrow and it was flat out the middle of the tour. Show 8 out of 15. 

I was thankful to be off today. I don't know what I'd do if I had a show. I don't know why I found it so exhausting to be touring. Shawn did so much more than me and I was whining about how exhausted I was. 

"Don't compare yourself to me. On my first tour, I was just as tired as you are. You're your own person and I'm proud." He'd tell me. 

I think just Shawn's family, Ariana, Scooter, and Andrew (that should be interesting)  would be joining us today for my birthday, plus Imogen and Casey. As much as I wanted my own parents to come up to Toronto, they didn't have the time. They only had time to take off for the two Miami shows. 

Plus, Reed Hunt. 

After the LA shows, Scooter decided I needed an opener considering the shows were getting bigger. We ended up adding a second night to NYC and a second night to Miami. He said an opener would help keep things going, whatever that meant.

Reed was also signed to Republic. He was signed around when I was. Scooter also said, him touring with me was a great chance for Reed to get more publicity and to reach a wider audience. 

He's a year younger than Shawn and I, but he's still a pretty good friend to the both of us. 

Being in home in Toronto was refreshing. I was happy to be able to sleep in my bed for a few nights. I was pretty excited to be home. I was excited to see Aaliyah and I knew Shawn's parents were excited to see Kora. 

"Are you excited for your birthday party tonight?" Shawn asked. 

"I actually am." I smiled. "My last birthday was spent alone, hiding my pregnancy from my family. So, I am really excited to be seeing everyone tonight."

"My mom said she'll take Kora until tour is over. I know its getting exhausting being a mom on tour." Shawn said.

"I have yours and Imogen's help." I said.

"It's just two more weeks. I think it'll be good time at grandma's, you know?" He replied.

"Ask me again when I'm drunk." I said.

Every mom goes through that stage where they wouldn't even their baby alone with a babysitter for a few hours, that's me right now. I'd be leaving Kora with Karen for two weeks. I was still in that clingy, overprotective stage.

Kora was going with Manny tonight before the crazy festivities began. Manny had work the next day, so he couldn't participate tonight. 

After dinner, we parted ways to get ready for the party we were having at our condo. Shawn and Aaliyah decorated the balcony for tonight and I was impressed. Until I realized that Aaliyah probably did all the work. 

I kissed Kora goodbye and let Manny leave with her. Karen kissed Manny and he was off. Ariana and Scooter were the first ones to get to the condo. I greeted her at the door ad then gave her a quick tour of the apartment. 

"Next time my tour is in Toronto can we please have a sleepover?" She asked. "This place is sick."

"Yeah, we'll make Shawn sleep on the floor." I shot him a wink and he rolled his eyes. "I love you."

"Love you more."

It didn't even feel like a wild night really. There wasn't a crazy amount of people there, it was just kind of a small group of us just drinking and enjoying each other's company. 

"Hey, hey, Samara's first surprise is officially here. Sam, come here." Shawn took my hand and led me to a chair in the middle of the patio and forced me to blindfold myself.

I was already slightly tipsy so I was just going with the flow. "Shawn, I swear to God if you got me a car. I said no." I was laughing through my words. Everything seemed funny right now.

I heard Aaliyah gasp and it went silent. 

"I didn't get you a car." I heard Shawn say.

"I got you a car." My blindfold was pulled off my face and dangling in front of my eyes was a shiny car key to a Tesla. 

I couldn't even focus on one thing. The key was pushed into my hands and I realized who was standing in front of me. 

David fucking Dobrik was in front of my face with his camera. 

I stood up, stumbling backwards and nearly falling over the chair I was sitting in. "Shut the fuck up." I turned to Shawn and hit his arm, "Did you do this?"

Shawn was in a laughing fit at my reaction and he leaned down to kiss me. "I know you love him."

"Oh my god, you're here." I turned to David, and he pulled me into a hug. 

Everyone around us was laughing at how fangirlish I had gotten.

"Hey, Shawn, I heard she didn't even react this way when she met you." David turned the camera to Shawn and the look on his face had me in fits of laughter. 

David put his camera away and then he and Natalie sat on some chairs to talk with us. David was one of the few people in the "Stan" world that I actually payed attention to. The one person I kept up with constantly. He was my absolute favorite.

The fact that Shawn had gotten him here for my birthday meant a lot. It was such a kind gesture.

"I really can't keep the car, David." I said, looking at him.

"Oh, come on, we went half on it." He replied, nodding his head to Shawn.

"That was supposed to be a secret." Shawn said, laughing lightly.

"I genuinely will feel terrible accepting this." I held the key back out to David and he pushed my hand away gently.

"Nah, you deserve it." David smiled and gave me a wink.

Shawn said he was gonna buy me a car and I literally got furious over it. Not literally, but I told him not to buy me a car because that's literally way too much. He could have gotten me a toaster but instead he got me a $100,000 car that he split the price of with David Dobrik.

I was more than grateful, don't get me wrong, I just wasn't the person to accept gifts such as said $100,000 car. 

I told my mom I didn't want anything for my birthday one time so instead she bought my textbooks for my first year of college and I felt awful because I just hated people spending money on me.

By the time it was two in the morning, I was pretty drunk to say the least. Everyone was pretty much gone from the condo and it was just Shawn and I, and Imogen and Aaliyah in the guest room. 

Shawn was laying on the bed already in his pajamas, but considering I had just drunkenly tucked Immy and Aaliyah into bed, I was no where near ready for bed. 

I climbed onto the bed and straddled him, resting my hands on his chest. "This was the best birthday ever."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He smiled, resting his hands on my thighs.

"Wanna know what would be the cherry on top?" I giggled, leaning down to kiss him.

"I'm sure I can take a guess." He kissed me softly, before flipping us over so he was on top. "But that's not an activity we'll get into tonight."

"Why?" I whined.

"As much as I would absolutely love to have sex with you, you're drunk, I'm not. Therefore, it isn't right." He said. "I stayed sober so I could take care of you, babe."

"You're so nice." I smiled, my eyes watering. I'm not sure if they were watering because of the amount of alcohol I consumed, or because I was an emotional drunk and what he said made my heart flutter.

"Stay here." He kissed me lightly and then made his way into the bathroom. He returned to me a few minutes later, sitting next to me on the bed. 

He began taking my make up off with a make up wipe and I closed my eyes as he did, "You know what I wanna do?"

"What's that, love?" He asked, gently rubbing the wipe against my face.

"I wanna have another baby."

"Another one?" Shawn laughed. "I think that's the alcohol mixing with your baby fever."

"Kora is so cute, don't you think we make the cutest babies?" 

"We make the most beautiful babies on the planet." He put the make up wipe on the night stand and kissed me again. "This is another conversation for when you're sober, my love." 

"I love you a lot." I said. "I know sometimes its hard to believe because I'm stubborn but I really do and I'm so grateful for you, Shawn." I was definitely crying now.

"Shh, don't cry," he wiped my tears even though he was laughing lightly, "I know you love me. I love you too. So much." 

"I really, really do wanna be with you forever." I closed my eyes as I felt his lips touch the tip of my nose.

"We will. No doubt we will." 

Shawn so sweet

I love you guys btw 

#2 in shawnmendes that's crazy

the drama is about to start kicking in within the next few chapters oooooop

comment and vote

all the love 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 8.5K 106
@JackGilinsky followed you
276K 6.6K 42
Nicole is just a normal girl with only 2 best friends. She is in love with magcon (old) but she knows that she is just a fan. Her parents don't even...
341K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...