PERFECTLY IMPERFECT

By SensationalSleeping

Getting a prince was Eva's, daughter of the Evil Queen, only goal in life. Well, that and ensuring she looked... More

ONE ~ ALLEYWAY ADVENTURES
TWO ~ PUTRID PIRATES
FOUR ~ KIND KING
FIVE ~ TENDER TEACHER
SIX ~ FRAIL FAIRY
SEVEN ~ FRIGHTENING FEELINGS
EIGHT ~ IRKSOME INTERACTIONS
NINE ~ WICKED WAND
TEN ~ DANGEROUS DANCING
ELEVEN ~ KNACKERED KNIGHT
TWELVE ~ MISSING MAL
THIRTEEN ~ PERFECTED PLANS
FOURTEEN ~ ROTTEN REUNION
FIFTEEN ~ FLIRTATIOUS FIGHTING
SIXTEEN ~ TENACIOUS TENTACLES
SEVENTEEN ~ COTILLION CONFESSIONS
EIGHTEEN ~ ENDEARING ENGAGEMENT
NINETEEN ~ HADES' HUMILIATION
TWENTY ~ PETTY PIRATES
TWENTY ONE ~ KNOCKOUT KNIGHTS
TWENTY TWO ~ FAMILY FOREVER
TWENTY THREE ~ DISTRAUGHT DRAGON
TWENTY FOUR ~ GLOOMY GOODBYES
TWENTY FIVE ~ COLD CLOSURE
TWENTY SIX ~ HAPPILY EVER AFTER
TWENTY THREE.2 ~ LIFESAVING LIPS

THREE ~ ROYALLY ROTTEN

4.3K 161 17
By SensationalSleeping

╭━ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ♛ ⎈ ♛ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ━╮
Talk about motherly love
╰━ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ♛ ⎈ ♛ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ━╯

~ AURADON ~
"I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live in Auradon. Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Ben, the soon-to-be King of Auradon, announced to his parents.

"The children of our sworn enemies living amongst us?" King Adam/Beast asked, disgust and horror written across his features.

"We start with a few at first, like a trial run. I've already chosen them."

"Have you?" Beast snarked, eyes wide.

"I gave you a second chance." Belle pointed out, not wanting to shoot down her son's idea straight away. "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil. Jafar. Evil Queen... and Maleficent."

Lumiere, who had been busying himself with tailoring Ben's suit, yelped before excusing himself from the room.

"Maleficent? She is the worst villain in the land!"

"Dad-"

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." King Adam shut down his son's dream.

"Their children are innocent!" Ben exclaimed. "Don't you think deserve a shot at a normal life?"

Turning to face his wife, Beast found that Belle was agreeing with what their son was saying. Sighing to himself, he knew he would regret it but he agreed to let the five children come to Auradon. For a trial run, only.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ♛ ⎈ ♛ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

~ ISLE OF THE LOST ~
Tucked under the arm of Jay Jafar, Eva grinned at rotten the five of them were when Mal stole a lollipop from a baby. Popping the candy into her mouth, Mal lead her crew down the streets of the Isle when Maleficent arrived behind her knuckleheads.

Watching the interaction between the dragon and her daughter with semi interest, Eva decided to start poking Carlos in the side, chuckling as he slowly got more and more annoyed until eventually, he turned around and scowled at her.

"Oh, there's news! You five have been selected to attend school... in Auradon." Maleficent announced, clasping her hands together in wicked delight.

The four children not belonging to Maleficent tried to make a run for it but found their way blocked by her goons, who held them in place.

"I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy princesses." Mal protested.

"And perfect princes." Evie sighed wistfully, before remembering who she was talking to. "Ew," she said in disgust.

"I don't do uniform. Unless it's leather." Jay smirked, popping his collar.

Carlos made a valid point (to him) about how Auradon allowed dogs, which led to Jay scaring him and the pair of them began brawling. Whilst the others immediately vetoed the idea, Eva could see the benefits of going to Auradon. Good education, decent showers, and distance between her and her mother.

"We're not going, forget it." Mal said, speaking for the group as usual.

After explaining her evil master plan, Maleficent tried coercing the five VKs to agree with it. In the end, she used the punishment of grounding to get Mal to agree, the other four having no choice but to go with her.

"Eva, Evie, my little Evil-lettes in training, you make sure to find yourself a nice prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing." Evil Queen brought her two girls in for a hug.

And then proceeded to scold Evie for laughing as it caused wrinkles. Talk about motherly love.

Cruella used dogs as an excuse for not letting Carlos go and Eva resisted the urge to scoff. Poor Carlos was brainwashed by his mother into an irrational fear, and he'd never even seen a dog!

"I'd miss him too much."

"Really, Mom? You mean it?"

The way his eyes lit up at the affection hurt Eva's heart as she knew what was coming next; the let down. Carlos was so sweet and naive and all he wanted was for the woman to love him. Unfortunately, she only cared about herself and what others could do for her.

"Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and attend to my bunions?"

"Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." Carlos muttered glumly causing Eva to sling an arm around his shoulder.

"Dogs." Cruella reminded him, smirking when the younger boy jumped back to his mother's side, vehemently refusing to go.

She really was cruel. Playing on her son's emotions for her own gain.

"Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store." Jafar declared.

"Evie's not going anywhere until she sorts out that unibrow and Eva sorts out that figure." Evil Queen declared.

However, Evie most definitely didn't have a unibrow; she had spent all morning plucking her eyebrows to ensure not a single hair was out of place, and the skin was raw and red. Eva was thinner than her mother but she was born with wider hips and fuller breasts and no matter how little she ate, how much she ran, there was nothing she could do to shift that. It was just her bone structure.

"What is wrong with you all?!" Maleficent squawked, throwing her arms in the air. "People used to cower at the mere mention of us. For twenty years, I have tried to find a way of this cursed Isle. For twenty years, we have been robbed of our revenge. Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men. On Aladdin and his bloated genie! Revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches. And I, the evilest of them all, will finally have my revenge on Sleeping Beauty and her relentless prince. Villains!"

"Yes," the parents chorused.

"Our day has come. E.Q. give her the mirror."

For her sixteenth, her mother had gifted her with the magic mirror necklace hanging around Eva's throat so it was only fitting that Evie was being handed the real Magic Mirror - the downsized version. After being told what to do, the VKs were given ten minutes to pack their bags. Realising she would be leaving Gil and Harry without an explanation, Eva scribbled a few words onto a piece of paper before sliding it into an envelope. Rooting around in her drawer of clothes left at her mother's, Eva found the tiny shard of mirror that she was looking for before dropping it into the envelope.

Sneaking out the window, she dropped down onto the ground below before sliding into the seat opposite Celia, daughter of Facilier.

"Eva, hey. Come for a reading?"

"Not today, Ce. I need you to do me a favour." Eva lowered her voice slightly, glancing around at passerby's. "Can you deliver this to Harry Hook for me?"

Pulling out the envelope, Harry's name printed neatly on the front, she slid it over to the younger girl. Watching as Celia safely stored the small piece of paper in a pocket on the inside of her jacket, Eva handed her some jewels as payment.

"I'm going away for a while, Celia, so I won't be around. I'll see you soon, though."

"Where are you going?" Celia pulled Eva in for a small hug.

"I'll explain everything when I get back. Just make sure Harry Hook gets that letter by tonight. Bye."

Scurrying back into her room, Eva brushed down her clothes before bidding her mother a goodbye and strolling out the front door. Not even looking back.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ♛ ⎈ ♛ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

'Dear Harry,
I bet you're amused by me sending you a letter. In fact, you're probably more amused by the fact that you won. Here I am, writing you a letter because I feel guilty about leaving you behind without a goodbye. I'm leaving the Isle. My mother has sent me to a school in Auradon and I am unsure when I will be back. As much as I'm going to regret writing this, I will miss you. I will miss your flirty nature and that annoyingly charming grin.

Enclosed is a shard of my mother's Magic Mirror. If you look into it, and say my name, you will be able to see me as I have the other half. Due to magic not working on the Isle, we won't be able to talk or communicate. If you chose to throw the mirror shard away, I won't blame you. Tell Gil I'm sorry that I didn't say goodbye and that he will always be my friend.

Goodbye, Harry.
Love, Eva. X'

Staring at the neatly written note, Harry couldn't help but chuckle at the situation. For months, he had been convincing her to give him a chance. They had almost kissed last week. Yesterday, she had hugged him and placed a kiss upon his cheek before slipping from his grasp once more. And now that she was no longer on the Isle, she admits that she would've given him a chance. That she wanted to. Just his luck.

Picking up the small sliver of mirror, Harry slid it into the pocket of his leather jacket before deciding to check up on her every day that she was gone. When she got back, he would seek her out, and finally get that kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 244 11
What if Harry Hook had a sister? What if she was chosen as one of the VKs? Read to find out what will happen when Hadley goes to Auradon prep with th...
21.1K 395 20
THIS IS BOOK 1 Book 2 out now Prince Ben and Princess (Y/N) were about to turn sixteen, and be crowned King and Royal Advisor of The United States of...
261K 5.4K 27
You are Heidi, the daughter of Hades, King of the Underworld and God of the Death, from Hercules. You and the VKs known as Mal daughter of Maleficen...
7.5K 52 8
Scarlett is the Daughter of the renowned Evil Lion Scar. She has four best friends named Mal the Daughter of Maleficent, Jay the Son of Jafar, Evie t...