Natasha Romanoff oneshots (fo...

By Friendly_gay

oneshots for natasha romanoff female reader, however most of them are gender neutral More

Authors note
Prompt List
You're just not my type
A threat to life
Friends Don't Lie
A match made in...
Dork
Pain Addiction
Anniversary?
School
Fights
Goodbye
Wherewolf
Flirting 'games'
I want one
What you expected
Sleeping conditions
Status
Truth
Villainised Victim (1)
Silent treatment
Hand To Hand Combat
Villianised Victim (2)
Marriage
Cheating?
Caught
A/n
Soulmate AU
A/n
Chatroom
Either side of the door
Lampost
Churros with a complementary knife to the stomach
Stood up
Second Time
Where is she?
Hitchhikers
A/n
Move on
A/n
Do you, or do you not?
Are you even sorry?
Monster
For the love of god
Gaydar
WiFi password
Had the nerve
Ignored
A/n
You'll have to pay for it
Punishment
Secrets
High School AU
I promise
Thank you
Confusing
Panic
Squirm
Frustration
A/n
Embarrassed
Lesbian Culture
One night stand
Nevermind
You need to get laid
Drive
I Love You
Hockey game for two
Someone You Loved
Mars
Prom Queen
There were times
Shadows
Staring at the roof

Dare

16.2K 437 179
By Friendly_gay

When your best friend, Wanda, had dared you to ask out the first person you saw, you did not think that it could do any harm. So, like an idiot, you agreed readily. She had told you to wait outside the room for someone to walk by and then ask them out.

So, out you went, crashing straight into the one and only Natasha Romanoff, your crush.

When Wanda saw who is it was, she burst out laughing and you glared at her.

"Go on Y/n, do it" She teased.

You continued to glare at her as your face slowly turned red.

You turned back to Natasha, who know sported an extremely confused look.

"I, umm, sorry" You stuttered.

She smirked and brushed passed you, leaving you in a stuttering, blushing mess.

'Wanda, this is the mission debriefing, please actually read it this time" Natasha teases.

Wanda grins shamelessly. "Maybe"

Natasha smiles and heads back out the door, sending you a wink. Wanda glares at you pointedly and sigh, running after her.

"Natasha, wait, I, uh"

She turns around and you close your eyes, taking deep breaths.

"I was wondering if, maybe, and you don't have, you would want to, umm, go on a, like"

"Date?" She finishes for you, causing your face to flush a bright red.

You nod your head quickly, blood rushing to your head. You stagger a bit and she catches you.

You blush harder and she just chuckles. She connects her lips to yours fleetingly. All to soon the comforting texture of her lips is gone, as is the heat of her body, leaving behind the parting words;

"I'd love too"

You stare after her, not blinking, not even after she had rounded the corner. Your limbs are frozen, still trying to process what had happened.

"So how badly did she reject you?" Comes Wanda's from behind you.

You somehow manage to turn around and glare at her.

"Actually she said yes" You gloat smugly.

Wanda stares at you then bursts out laughing. "I knew it, I knew it"

"What?" Then realisation dawns on you. "You totally set us up didn't you?"

She nods her head proudly, smiling in glee. You glare at her again then storm past her, back into your room.

You stand in front of your wardrobe already panicking about what you would wear. You then realised that you had no idea what you doing or when you were doing it.

You turn around and give Wanda an extremely panicked look.

"What?" She sighed.

"I have no idea what we're doing, or when we're doing it, or if shes expecting me to think of something. I don't know"

She grinned evilly and you are actually terrified.

"I'll find out for you" She says calmly.

"How?" You say, still panicking.

"I'll just ask her" Wanda says as if its the most obvious thing in the world.

"What? No. You can't do that. What about the guys" you say, your voice raising an octave or two, or three, or seven.

She sighs and smiles sweetly at you. "I'll be discreet"

You sigh and run your hands through your hair, nodding your head. Wanda walks out the room, hiding her evil grin.

A few seconds later you hear a shout from outside your room.

"NATASHA" Wanda screams.

'YEAH" Natasha calls back.

Your eyes widen, realising what she's about to do. "No, Wand-"

"WHAT ARE YOU AND Y/N DOING FOR YOUR DATE?"

Ate this the guys start shouting.

"DATE?"

"WHAT DATE"

"FINALLY"

Your bury your head in your hands and start panicking. Your heart-beat quickens and you find it difficult to breath. Your breathes becomes short and sharp.

Suddenly, strong arms wrap around your body and pull you into their body. They stroke your head gently and whisper soothing things in your ear.

You slowly start to calm down and eventually your breathing reaches a steady pace once again.

You look up and see that you saviour is Natasha. You face turns red and you quickly pull away from her embrace.

"I'm sorry, I, uh" You stumble.

"It's ok, really its fine" She reassures you. "So, do you wanna, just, like, stay here?"

You nod. "I'd love too, I'll kick Wanda out"

After doing exactly what you said, despite Wanda's protests, you settle in bed, cuddling. You turn on the TV and search through for something to watch. You eventually settle on Maze Runner.

Soon, you are asleep on her shoulder. She smiles at you and carefully turns of the TV, making sure that she didn't wake you up.

Eventually, reassured by your presence, Nat falls into and unusually dreamless sleep.

[...]

You wake up in the morning to find Natasha already up. You groan and roll over, burying your face in the pillows.

You head quickly shoots up however, when you smell the familiar scent of pancakes and coffee.

(A/n: not together of course, unless you want it like that. I dunno, up to you}

"God I love you" You mumble.

Her head snaps towards you and you turn bright red, realising what you've just said.

She smiles happily. "I love you too"

You look down, unsure of what to do. You resolve to stuffing your face with pancakes and drinking all the coffee.

Once you've finished all the food you groan and bury your face in the pillow once again.

"I don't wanna get up" You moan.

She sighs. "I know but you have to"

"Noooooo, I'm going on strike" You declare.

She smirks. "Guess I'll just have to shower on my own then"

You turn red but nevertheless jump out of bed.

"No I'm up, you don't have to that" You tell her.

She smiles and chuckles at you.

After an extremely long shower, you still really don't want to be up.

"Can I go back to bed now" You grumble.

"Only if I can join you" Nat smirks.

Your cheeks flush and you look down, covering your embarrassment.

She grabs your hand and drags you downstairs. You walk in to the kitchen and see all the guys staring at you.

You groan and turn around to walk back out but Nat catches you arm.

"Nuh-uh, your not going anywhere." She tells you pointedly.

You groan again and try to make yourself as inconspicuous as possible.

"So how was the date?" Tony teases.

You glare at him. "If it wasn't for Nat, I'd shove a cheese grater up your ass"

A/n

A bit over the top there but oh well, what a shame.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuu

Byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 318 41
The title describes it all pretty much. Marvel One shots and some x Readers also Shipping later. (X Readers are more feminine, sorry guys)
1.6K 26 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...
93.4K 2.2K 32
Natasha Romanoff OneShots. Smut, Fluff, Angst, other. ScarJo included. Reader Insert. FXF. Requests open. I will do any pronouns if u request.
30.4K 897 32
Just stories of our beloved Wanda and Natasha I don't own any of these characters but this is my original work.