The grass and fire bender

By The_shy_wolf_writer

Two girls named Terra and Phoenix flair had a big secret that only they knew, they were independent and didn'... More

First day of year 11- brand new students
Samir Storm-Does he fancy me?! Charlotte-Want's revenge?
Samir Storm=airbender Who's Dan Droplet?!
The video
Phoenix flair meets Samir Storm
Phoenix flair's diary
Phoenix flair gets angry again
Samir's diary
Dan's diary
Love talk
Why so cruel?
The hospital
The confrontaion
The gift
The kiss
The fun day off part 1
A fun day off part 2
My back story on my school life in year 8 & Our first date part one
Our first date part two
Our first date part three
Unexpected visitor
The tragic night
Samir in hospital
Telling the truth
Kidnapped
The start of the 72 hours
Samir finds out
Kimroch-The non-understanding jerk
The fiddle off
Angels
The text
The graduation
First day on the job
The big surprise
Announcement and confusion time
Rock destroy's all
Calling all angels
Talent central
The dream
Secrets
All out war
War ends
Feelings effect all
Christmas time
Wedding planning
Final chapter

Terra's Diary

35 0 0
By The_shy_wolf_writer

'Dear diary

The first day of year eleven went great, except for one incident, but I'll get to that in a minute. The whole school's design was switched to a grand, rich looking stuck up school, I wasn't keen on the new design but anyway there were two new students, a girl called Charlotte Bristle and a super cute hottie: Samir Storm. I thought he wouldn't even bother chatting to me because he looked really posh and rich. Charlotte looked at Samir loving, I naturally thought he was taken but to my surprise he ignored her, then he actually came over to me and talked to me, his dreamy grey eyes complimented his black hair and clothes. I admit it yes I do have a crush on him.

He is also an air bender which made it even more magical, when he showed me, Phoenix and Dan his air bending skills, they were absolutely amazing, and when his image changed when he was powering up I was so mesmerised by him, he looked sooooo hot. Once he came back on the ground I went and hugged him without realising and he HUGGED me back. Within only a few hours from coming home I already want to see him again, but I can' the too clingy though.

But before Phoenix met Samir, I met Dan. I thought Flair and Dan would make a nice couple, but that's my opinion. Anyway when Dan showed us his stuff he do as much as me, Phoenix Flair and Samir did, so he didn't do a huge power up or change, which was disappointing but he still put on a pretty good show. But the thing was we didn't know it was BEING FILMED! And guess who filmed it, the stuck up brat Charlotte, after break she showed me and Samir hoping Samir thought we were freaks, but luckily he didn't as he was one of us, I asked Charlotte for the video saying she had excellent photoshop skills, she sent the video and then realised what I said and stormed off in a strop, boy she looked so funny when she is angry. I haven't shown the video to Phoenix yet, but I'm worried if she's gonna break and go into rage mode. I'm gonna show her now, hope it goes well. Wish me luck.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 30 14
6 best friends find out that they are the long lost heirs to the six elemental kingdoms: fire, air, earth, water, lightning, and space. Long ago, the...
120K 5.7K 45
"Our hearts beat as one, a flame that never goes out, and before you know it, we'll have started an inferno." Homura has lived in a lie the most of h...
20.5K 1.9K 58
Third installment in the Four Elements series. Andie and her friends finally reached senior year. But of course, when you're the living incarnatio...
1.2K 151 37
Meet a girl and a boy whos lives changed with an attack that killed their family. An attack that made them promise each other to protect each other n...