The Outsiders: Isabella Mathe...

Bởi GoldBxnkies

Isabella Mathews, the younger sister of Two-Bit Mathews, life has taken an unexpected change when she admits... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Update

Chapter 14

386 9 1
Bởi GoldBxnkies

*Dally's POV *

I knew exactly where I wanted to take Izzy. There was a nice park just out of town with a forest that stretched for miles. I was deep in thought until I heard Izzy ask if I had a cancer stick.

"Nah sorry, I don't," I replied.

"But we can stop and get some,"

"Thanks, Dal," she said. She was still a bit red from a comment I made earlier, but I didn't want to embarrass her so I didn't mention it. I pulled into the convenience store car park and went inside to get two packs of smokes.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked Izzy.

"Nah, I'm ok," she replied.

I went in and got the smokes then returned to the car.

Izzy looks as beautiful as ever. When I got back the sun was streaming down on her face, lighting her chocolate hair, and making her eyes sparkle. She smiled at me before I put the car into gear and pulled out of the car park.

*Izzy's POV *

I didn't know where Dally was taking me, and I didn't care, I was just happy to be with him. I knew I was still red from earlier,  I didn't want to draw attention to it so I didn't look in the car mirror. I simply just asked Dally

"Do you have a cancer stick?"

"Ughhh no," he looked a bit stunned that I was asking.

"But I can stop somewhere and get some," he said

"Thanks, Dal" I replied.

I don't smoke that often, a pack can normally last me 3 days unless I share them, or have a hell of a day. It was just then I realized I hadn't had a cigarette for 2 days, I thought one might help my nerves. Dally pulled in the car park of a convenience store and went to get some. I quickly checked my face in the car mirror while he was inside, it was still red, but one of the bruises I got from Bob, covered most of the side Dally could see while he was driving, so I felt a bit better. Dally came back and passed me 2 packets of cigarettes before he got in the car. When he was inside, he grabbed a cigarette out of the packet and handed me one as well, he then struck a match against his steel necklace and the match bursted to life, he lit his cigarette and passed me match so I could do the same. After it was lit, I extinguished the match and threw it out of the truck. I took a long drag of my cigarette and blew the smoke out the window, I look over at Dally. He had taken a drag of his cigarette too, but instead of blowing out the window he blew it straight into my face. I took a deep breath in, accidentally choking on the smoke, I started having a coughing fit that hurt more than it should have.

"Izzy, Izzy. Are you ok, what's wrong?"

Dally was hectically asking me. I just started laughing.

"It's not funny, Isabella," he said firmly.

I was still coughing a little bit,

"Sorry, Dal," I said in between coughs.

I winced a little when I took my next breath.

"You hurting?" Dally asked still annoyed

"No, I'm fine," I snapped at him, letting out another little cough. I threw the rest of my cigarette out the window. I no longer felt like it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.2K 64 26
Two-Bit's kid sister, Callie, has always been hidden from the gang. Two-Bit was always protective of her but when Callie got jumped a year ago, he go...
158K 2.4K 47
"We're a real tight-knit group of friends. And even though it seems lately we aren't the way we used to be, we'll always be family." Jessie Marie Cad...
13.8K 247 23
Madison Matthews is Two-bits younger sister, and she soon moves to live with him in Tulsa. When Madison starts settling in with her protective older...
4.5K 30 14
Johnny Cade and his kid sister, Livi Cade, found it challenging growing up with their abusive parents. Johnny has always daydreamed of running away...