The Outsiders: Isabella Mathe...

By GoldBxnkies

Isabella Mathews, the younger sister of Two-Bit Mathews, life has taken an unexpected change when she admits... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Update

Introduction

1K 11 0
By GoldBxnkies

My name is Isabella 'Izzy' Mathews.

I'm 17 years old, and the younger sister of Keith 'Two-Bit' Mathews.

My best friends are Sodapop and Steve.

I dropped out of high school with Sodapop and Steve, and work at the DX gas station with them in the garage fixing cars. I hang with the gang, and I'm pretty much their little sister. I get along with all of them well. One day my life changed when I realised I had feelings for Dallas Winston.

Here's my story.

A/N: All characters belong to S.E Hinton apart from Isabella. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. and I will update the story weekly.

Big thanks to my supportive friends who encouraged me to publish this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.4K 47
"We're a real tight-knit group of friends. And even though it seems lately we aren't the way we used to be, we'll always be family." Jessie Marie Cad...
5.2K 233 36
Peyton Matthews and Maya Curtis are the sisters of Two-Bit Matthews and the Curtis Brothers of Tulsa, Oklahoma. The two are a dynamic duo for the boo...
77.2K 1.5K 25
Johnny had a younger sister. He was gonna introduce her to the gang when she turned 14. Sadly he died a month before she could. Until she meets a blo...
23K 295 29
~Two-bit Mathews (The Outsiders)~ Y/n Curtis is the 18 year old sister in the Curtis family, but life isn't so great. The only person she has to hel...