What A Wonderful World ๐ŸŒŒ (Fi...

Oleh prettylittleoddity

*NOT EDITED* A set of imagines that pop into my mind in the middle of the day. Or night. I am in no way sexua... Lebih Banyak

i.
ii
iii
iv
v
vi.
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
season 2 *no spoilers i pinky wear"
lxxxiv
lxxxv
lxxxvi
lxxxvii
lxxxviii
lxxxix
xc
xci
xcii
xciii
xciv
xcv
xcvi
xcvii
xcviii
xcix
C

lxv

4.8K 119 33
Oleh prettylittleoddity

I ran around the academy, chasing after my lunatic boyfriend who had a rifle and was planning on shooting Luther. His reasoning? I wish I knew.

"I don't care what mama says~!" Five was half yelling and half singing lyrics to Absinthe, one of his favorite songs currently.

"Five Hargreeves, put the AK-47 down!" He sped down the hallway making me speed up to catch him.

"No! Luther will be shot no matter what!" I groaned. Why did Luther have to piss him off so badly.

Five quickly turned the corner, but me being me ran into the wall and fell down. I hit my arm on the corner. The pain took a couple of seconds to register but it was evident.

I don't handle pain well. Everyone in the academy knows this. So the "injury" made me start tearing up and crying softly.

Five was a little ways down the hallway but heard me nonetheless. He snapped his head towards me and spacial jumped to where I was at.

"IMSOSORRYIMSOSORRYIMSOSORRY-" He kept on rambling an apology and saying 'please don't break up with me.

The pain in my arm started to subside, I wiped my tears and embraced Five.

"Babe, I'm not going to to break up with you just because I ran into a wall." I chuckled. Five's arms snaked around my waist and held me tightly.

"I know but I can't stand seeing you hurt. Especially if I was the cause of it." He buried his face into my neck.

I looked up and saw Luther at he end of the hallway, looking offended but also confused? I laughed.

Five let go and turned to see I was laughing at. Soon we were both in tears, laughing on the floor, at Luther.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

31.6K 197 23
volume one of five hargreeves smuts and imagines REQUESTS ARE OPEN! DM ME WHAT YOU LIKE & WANT
8.2K 95 32
This story connects to my other story so if you haven't read that one yet go check it out but you don't have to if you don't want to.๐Ÿ˜‹โœจ๐Ÿ˜Œ
84.2K 1.8K 18
โ ๐๐ฎรฉ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซรก, ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซรก.โž เณƒโ€โžท ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐š๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘ ๊œฐ. สœแด€ส€ษขส€แด‡แด‡แด แด‡๊œฑ x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ [Editing] ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘...
342K 8.6K 38
Before the umbrella academy, hargreeves simply tried to put powers into one's body. To twist the DNA in such a way that they would have abilities. Th...