Forget, Love, Hurt (ON HOLD)

By Invisible_xShadow

Mason is the Alpha's son. He is soon to be the Alpha once his dad steps down. First, he has to find his mate... More

Chapter 1 - Painful Past, Scarred Future
Chapter 2 - A New Beginning With A...Mate?
Chapter 3 - Unwanted Roommate
Chapter 4 - Player Said What?! Part 1
Chapter 5 - Player Said What?! Part 2
Chapter 6 - A Perfect Date To End A Perfect Day
Chapter 7 - Mystery Visitor
Chapter 9 - Wonderful Day With A Wonderful Mate
Chapter 10 - Who The Hell Are You?
Chapter 11 - Happy Thanksgiving!
Chapter 12 - The Girl With The Past
Chapter 13 - The Past Revealed And Secrets Hidden
Chapter 14 - Merry Christmas~*~* Part 1
Chapter 15 - Merry Christmas~*~* Part 2
Chapter 16 - Annabel's P.O.V.
Chapter 17 - Simply Lost, Full Of Hate
Chapter 18 - The Blue Stone
Chapter 19 - Just Another Day

Chapter 8 - Happy Halloween!

929 22 1
By Invisible_xShadow

Hey there guys! Well, since it is Halloween, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to well, HALLOWEEN!! Be safe if you're going trick-or-treating!! By the way, it starts out in a different day but once you get into this chapter, it'll be Halloween.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8 - Happy Halloween!

Christina's P.O.V.

     "She's awake!" I heard someone yell as I slowly started to wake up. I felt sore everywhere. What. The. Hell? For the past few hours, or days, I've been surrounded by darkness. I couldn't see or hear anything. All I remembered was that I walked into Mason's house, where I was currently staying, and...shit. I remember now. Tiredness hit me like a brick wall and I fainted.

     I looked around the room and saw everyone surrounding my bed in a matter of seconds after someone yelled I was awake. I let out a groan. I tried to sit up, but of course, everyone stopped me.

     "How long have I been out?" I asked. Everyone just shared looks, debating on who should tell me. Alex let out a long sigh before looking at me.

     "T-t...two weeks..." stuttered Alex. My eyes practically bugged out of my sockets when he said that. Two weeks? I jumped out of bed, no longer feeling sore anywhere, pacing back and forth around my bedroom. Two weeks? I was expecting at-lease a couple days, not two weeks. While I was pacing, I was rubbing the back of my neck nervously while I was deep in my thoughts.

     I stopped pacing when I looked over at my brother. What confused me the most was that he was looking at me in awe. So was Mason, Arial, Jessica, Alex, Alpha Sage, and Mrs. Sage. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at my body. Nope. I was fine. I looked back up and saw everyone looking at me with awe with a hint of concern and disbelief in their eyes.

     "What?" I asked. They all snapped out of the trance they were in and looked at the bed, then looked at me, looked at the bed, they finally stopped when they looked at me for a final time.

     "How the hell are you walking around as if nothing ever happened to you?" asked my brother. Even though he was worried about me there was a hint of uncertain in his voice. Uncertain that he couldn't trust his voice, I knew there was something else going on that he wasn't telling me. My brother was never any good at lying to me or hiding things in that matter of fact. Even when we were kids, he never could keep anything away from me.

     I narrowed my eyes at him and saw him gulp. "You're hiding something." It wasn't a question or anything, it was a statement and demand. A demand to tell me. His eyes widened a bit and he immediately tensed up. He tapped the side of his head, telling me to pull down my block. Once I pulled down my block, his voice came into my head.

     'Once everyone is a sleep come down to Alpha Sage's office, we'll fill you in on everything. Also while we're at that, why don't you tell me how you managed to tire yourself out so easily that other day?' he said while glaring at me. I narrowed my eyes back at him. Who the hell does he think he is, trying to control me?, I thought. I forgot to pull up my block so my brother heard what I was thinking. He let out a little growl, in that little growl it told me to back down and submit to him. That got me more pissed off even more.

     'I'm your brother,' growled my brother.

     'You did not just tell me to submit to you...' I shot back coldly. How dare he? He knows to never challenge me like that. We were both powerful and had Alpha blood running through us, so he knows never to challenge me. He learned that lesson years ago when he ordered me to submit to him and I didn't, so we ended up battling each other.

     'I did. Now. SUBMIT,' growled my brother.

     That made me shake with fury. My brother must've noticed what he did because his eyes widened, but he masked it up with determination. Determination to make me submit. I finally had enough and shifted. He was still in human form, glaring at me. He narrowed his eyes even more at me. I pulled up my block immediately, blocking out everyone's voices and my brother's commands. Who is this guy standing in front of me? How dare he tell me to submit? How the hell is he going to tell me what to do? I looked over at Jessica, Arial, and Alex and saw they all had fear in their eyes but their faces showed no emotion. The last time this happened, it got pretty messy. Me and my brother were battling one on one with each other. I ended up going to the hospital for 5 weeks, while my brother was only in the hospital for 3 weeks. We fucked each other up, badly.  

     My brother finally shifted and made the first move. He lunged at me and missed. I moved out of the way, clawing on the side of his belly a bit. When he let out a whimper of pain, that broke everyone out of their trance. Alpha Sage stood up and demanded for both of us to submit, but we didn't listen. Mrs. Sage begged us to stop, as much as I hated seeing her like this, I couldn't and won't stop. Mason still sat there completely dumbfounded, watching the scene unfold. While my friends tried to get us to stop, they know to never interfere with me and my brother's fights.

     My brother lunged at me one more time. Everything just went in slow motion, while I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't see him coming. He lunged at me and dug his claws deep into my side, as I moved away, I forgot that his claws were still in my side so it just dragged out a bit before he stopped. I let out a howl of pain as I fell to the floor. That seemed to break Mason out of his trance and come running to my side.

     I shifted and was laying on the floor, naked, while holding a hand over my side to stop the bleeding.

     "AHHHH!" I screamed in pain while tightly shutting my eyes and grinding my teeth, trying to stop the pain.

     "Christina!" shouted Alex, Arial, and Jessica. They came rushing at me and trying to inspect the wound. In the corner of my eyes I saw my brother shifting and falling to the floor. Looking at the wound he had created in disgust. I realized how I can heal fast, I didn't want anyone finding out how I can do that, so I did the only thing I could do.

     I quickly shifted into my wolf and ran down the stairs. Everyone was calling out my name to come back, no. Not this time. Before I left, I looked over my shoulder and saw my brother. He looked at me with sorry and regret in his eyes. I needed time away from this. I burst through the door and ran to the forest.

     'Annabel?' I asked, trying to reach for my wolf.

     'Yes?' she asked.

     'Please mask my scent?' I asked.

     'Already did,' she said.

     I ran. Far away from my brother. From my friends. From my mate. From everything. I ran, like what I've been doing for the past few years. I ran from my fears. I ran away from danger.

~~Johnny's P.O.V.~~

     When Christina shifted and held her side in pain while screaming, that seemed to break me out of what was going on. When everyone ran past me to get to Christina, I shifted. When I shifted, I looked at the four-clawed mark I made on her. The deep wound, bleeding. I looked at it in disgust. How could I? That's my sister I just hurt. I promised my mom to keep her safe. I broke that promise. I was quickly broke out of my thoughts when Christina shifted and ran out of the room. Everyone was calling and running after her. When I was on the top of the stairs, Christina looked back and locked eyes with me before running off and bursting through the door. What hurt me the most was what I saw in those eyes. Hurt, pain, sadness...and the list goes on. I was a idiot. How could I loose control like that?

     It was now midnight and everyone was sitting around. Waiting for Christina to possibly return. I looked on my phone and realized what today was. Today was September 20th. In nine days will be my sister's birthday. Also the anniversary of the falling of my old pack. I hated how much that just had to be on my sister's birthday. She never celebrated her birthday because she would always believe if she celebrated her birthday, she'll be celebrating the death of our mom and dad and the fallen of the pack.

     Arial must've noticed how I kept staring at the date on my phone and took the phone out of my death grip and brought me upstairs. When we reached our room, she opened it and led me inside. She placed me on the bed and walked over to the door, closed it and locked it. She turned around and walked towards me. She sat next to me and entwined her hands in mine.

     "Don't worry, she'll come back. We'll get her through it like we do when the time comes," whispered Arial. I looked over at her and saw tears had come out of her eyes. I lifted my hands and wiped the tears, she gave me a sad smile in return. I know Arial hated seeing Christina like this, I don't think anybody liked it in that matter of fact, it was just too...upsetting.

     "I hope so," I said quietly and started to get ready for bed.

     After me and Arial had got into bed, we just laid there quietly. "I love you," whispered Arial. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer to me.

     "I love you too," I said. I meant it. She was my mate. I loved her so much. When I first found out she was my mate, I was happy. Arial practically grew up with me so it wasn't awkward or anything. We just passed the best friend stage and fell in love.

     I fell asleep after a while, well, I fell asleep after I was sure Arial fell asleep. I woke up to a voice that I was happy to hear.

     'Brother?' asked Christina through mind link. I had kept it opened all day long to see if she was going to talk to me.

     'Christina, I am so-' I began.

     'Meet me outside, in the woods, please, we need to talk,' said Christina, cutting me off. I began wondering how is she talking me while not talking to anyone else? We were all connected together in mind link.

     After slowly getting out of bed and being careful not to wake up Arial, or anyone else, I made my way outside in the woods and began looking for my little sister.

     I found her leaning up against a tree, wearing gray sweatpants and a white sports bra and white nike's. Her eyes were closed. When I approached, her eyes snapped open. I stopped where I was standing when I saw her eye color. It wasn't the normal hazel color like mine anymore. No. It was an electric blue with a gold outline. The color stood out in the night. I couldn't take my eyes off from hers, it was hypnotizing. I've never seen her eye color like this...not even in her wolf form...something was really wrong.

     When she saw it was me, she blinked and her eyes returned back to the normal hazel color. Tears immediately filled her eyes and she ran towards me, once she reached me, she launched into my arms while sobbing.

     "Shh...it's okay...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you so much little sis. More than anything," I cooed. She sobbed harder and clutched onto me hard. I put my head in the crook of her neck and began crying too. My sister was valuable to me. I loved her. More than anything. If I lost her one day, no doubt I would go crazy. She was the only family I have left and I'll be damned if I can't protect her.

     We stayed like that for a few more minutes before she pulled away. We began talking out our problems and when the sun started to rise, we walked back to the house and went to bed. I went into my bedroom while she went to Mason's bedroom. I was happy that the two of them worked out. My sister deserves to be happy. When she came back from their first date, I've never seen her so happy before. I couldn't remember the last time where she was glowing so much with happiness. I loved how she could always brighten up the mood in a room with just her smile or laugh.

     When I crawled back into bed, Arial immediately snuggled closer to me. I smiled. I began falling asleep, when I was drifting off to sleep I heard Arial mutter, "We'll talk what happened later".

~~Christina's P.O.V.~~

     I was happy. Me and my brother worked out our problems and now we are like a normal brother and sister. Always getting along and protecting each other. I left out the fact that I had abilities. I wasn't going to tell him that just yet. I wasn't sure If I could tell anyone in that matter of fact.

     I opened the door to Mason's room and walked inside. I needed to be with him. The one thing that was scaring me the most was the fact that I was falling for him, and I was falling quickly. I've never let anyone come so close to me before, well, anyone that I didn't know. Mason, he some how sneaked pass the walls I put up around me.

     When I shut the door, I saw Mason wide awake, staring at me. I smiled at him and I saw his mouth twitch up a little.

     "Mason..." I said while looking down on the floor. I looked up and saw him sitting up straight now. He got up and quickly closed the distance between us. I could feel the heat radiating off from him as we continued to stare in to each other's eyes. Clearly if a human were passing us, they would say that our eyes were shining with love for each other. If you were a werewolf, you could easily see the passion shining throughout our eyes for each other.

     "Hey..." he breathed out, looking at my body for any injuries. I looked deeper in to his eyes. Concern, passion, and lust was all I saw. I loved how he was concerned about me. Don't get me wrong, but for some reason, it was a complete turn on.

     Well...looks like I should say the L-word now. It seems the perfect timing anyways.

     "Mason...I-I...I love you..." I choked out. His face lit up with a surprised look.

     "R-really?" he asked. Uncertain clear in his voice.

     "More than anything," I said. He lifted me up and spun me around in a little circle. I let out a little giggle. When he put me down, he crashed his lips to mine, I let out a little moan of the intense moment. The kiss started off with passion and love, but then it started to turn into a heated session.

     Mason pulled away a little, making me whimper of the loss of contact. He chuckled and said "I love you too," after that he slammed his lips to mine. He bit down sexily on my bottom lip and sucked on it a little.

     He quickly lifted me off the ground and laid me gently down on the bed, holding himself up, and not crushing me with his weight. He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes.

     "Are you sure, you're ready for this?" he asked. I looked into his eyes that were deep with love, passion, lust, and concern. I nodded, I was ready.

     "Yes, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I want you to mark me and make me yours," I whispered. He growled in approval and smashed his lips onto mine. This kiss was different...it was like our usual ones. This one was everything he was holding inside of him, finally pouring it all out into this small kiss.

     His hands trailed all over my body, I guessed he was a bit surprised to see that I was only in a sports bra and my gray sweatpants. His hands went up to my breasts and cupped them, making me moan. His hands quickly slipped under the bra and pulled the bra over my body, exposing my upper body. My hands quickly went to his shirt, tugging at the hem of the shirt. He pulled away from the kiss and pulled the shirt over his head. I bit down on my bottom lip as I gazed over his six-pack. I looked into his eyes and noticed he was raking his eyes over my upper body. His eyes finally met mine, smiling at me.

     He leaned down and cupped both of my breasts, playing with them.

     "You're so beautiful," he murmured before he captured one of my hardened peaks in his mouth. I moaned as he sucked, nibbled, and teased me. He stopped giving my breasts attention as he came back up and kissed me, pressing his body against mine. I could feel his 'little Mason' downstairs getting really exited. My hands automatically went down to the hem of his jeans as he pulled away from me.

     "This, I want it off," I mumbled, looking up into his eyes.

     "Yes ma'am," he saluted. I giggled as he stood up and took off his jeans and boxers. Once his boxers were removed, he stood up to his full height, his downstairs buddy standing up at attention. He was back on me, pulling my sweatpants and panties off at the same time. As my last clothing pieces fell to the ground, he groaned and looking over at my exposed body.

     "Are you sure you want to, there's still time to back out," he mumbled as he put on the condom, glancing down at me. I shook my head and leaned up on my elbows.

     "I want you," I mumbled. He grinned and leaned back down on me, kissing me so passionate. My hands automatically wrapped themselves around his neck, pulling him closer to me. My hands fisted into his hair, deepening the kiss. He slowly began to enter me, breaking the barrier slowly. He moaned as he got deeper and deeper. Before you know it, he broke the barrier, making me hiss out a small whine. He looked down at me and sprinkled small kisses on my face.

     After a while, the pain went away.

     "Okay, I'm okay," I said.

     "Are you sure?" he asked. I looked at him and nodded. He began to thrust into me, slowly. I bit down on my lip as he began going faster and faster. My legs wrapped around his waist, resulting for him to go deeper. I moaned as he continued to thrust into me.

     "Faster," I panted. He obeyed and thrust deeper into my body till were I thought he would break me.

     Before you know it, he nuzzled his face into my neck. He placed a kiss on the spot where he would mark me.

     "Are you ready?" he asked as his canines poked at my neck.

     "Y-Yes," I moaned. He chuckled and bit down on where my shoulder met my neck as I came. Soon after that, he grunted, licking the bite as he came too.

     He pulled out of me and rolled onto his bed, next to me.

    "That was..." he trailed off.

     "Amazing," I mumbled. He made a sound in the back of his throat that sounded like a noise of agreement. He took off the condom and threw it away into the trash beside his bed.

     "You're mine, forever now," he mumbled, entwining his hand with mine. I looked over at him and smiled.

     "And you're mine, forever," I whispered as I began drifting off to sleep.

      I woke up to a pair of amazing hazel eyes looking down at me. I blushed of what we did last night. I was now a official mated werewolf.

     Mason let out a little groan and looked up at the ceiling. I was confused. Was he regretting it? Mason must've read my thoughts.

     "Christina...I don't regret anything, I'm happy that people now know that you're mine and last night was amazing, it's just that...knowing your naked under these sheets puts me on the edge of not taking you for another round now, plus adding you blushing makes you look more sexier than anything," he said while groaning. I let out a little giggle while blushing harder.

     I leaned up on my elbows and kissed his cheek before running into the bathroom. I burst out laughing in the bathroom when I heard him mutter, "The things you do to me..."

     When I finished taking a shower and doing my morning routine, I went downstairs. Everyone was already eating and talking to one another. When I stepped into view, Alex first noticed me and his eyes widened. Jessica squealed and ran up to me, then Arial, causing both of them to tackle me.

     "YOU'RE BACK!" shouted Alex, Arial, and Jessica at the same time. Arial's eyes widened even more, her eyes practically bugged out of her sockets.

     Arial quickly got off from me and pulled Jessica with her. "HOLLY SHIT! YOU'RE FULLY MATED TOO!" she shouted. This caused me to blush, hard. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me.

     "Congrats," said a excited Alpha Sage.

     "Did he force you?" asked a overprotective brother.

     "How was it?" asked a curious Jessica.

     "How'd it happen?" asked a eager Arial.

     "I'm happy for you," said a happy looking Alex.

     "I'm going to have grand-kids!" said a overly happy Mrs. Sage.

     "Thanks," I said to Alpha Sage.

     "No," I said to my brother.

     "I'm not telling you," I said to Jessica.

     "I'll tell you later," I said to Arial.

     "Thanks," I said to Alex.

     "Err...I don't even know how to respond to that.." I said to Mrs. Sage. I was pretty sure I am redder than a tomato. Everyone began to burst out laughing.

     Arms instantly wrapped around my waist and pulled me against their chest. I looked up and saw Mason. Mason was looking at his mother with a weird expression. I giggled. I leaned up and pecked his lips before moving away from him to get some breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Halloween. Today was Halloween. It's amazing how much time passes when you're just hanging out with your friends and brother and mate.

     The past few weeks have been amazing. Mason and I have been getting closer and closer. Everyone in school seemed to be shocked when they found out we were dating. Werewolves knew that we were mates and some of them accepted that we were mates (only the guys do) while the girl werewolves still try to get him to change his mind to reject me and come running to them. After about two weeks or so, I stopped trying to get the girls to stop draping their bodies all over him. It was funny to see him reject them and come running to me and try to relax and try to escape away from the weird, clingy girls.

     My brother was happy. We no longer get into fights or argue. We decided it was best to at-lease have a brother and sister day at lease once a week. If I thought we were close before, I was wrong. We are closer more than anything. We are inseparable.

     Alex, Jessica, Arial and I agreed to have a Friends day once in awhile and try to catch up on things. When we had our first Friends day, I was surprised. I was so oblivious to everything with my problems that I didn't even realized that my friends were having their own problems.

     When it got to my birthday, I was a wreck of nervousness. Mason noticed but didn't say anything. He didn't know anything about my past and I was happy for that. He would've been busy focusing on me and not on the football game that day. That day was the anniversary of my mom and dad's death also the anniversary of the fallen of my old pack. When I woke up that day, it was early so I decided to visit my mom and dad's grave with my brother and friends. Throughout the whole day, I was tense and nervous. When the football game came, I forgot about everything and I was no longer tense or nervous. I was happily cheering for my mate, my boyfriend, the love of my life. Of course, I cheered for my brother and best friend too. Arial and Jessica wouldn't stop saying how hot they looked in their uniforms. I just shuddered when they kept saying how hot my brother or Alex looked. If anything, Mason looked hot in his uniform. When Mason scored a touchdown, he was scanning the crowd for me. When his eyes landed on mine, he blew a kiss and I pretended to catch it.

     Now that brings us to today. Halloween. Happy Halloween. I am currently getting ready for the Halloween party that Luke was throwing. Oh I forgot, Luke and I have also gotten close too. Now my group was extending. It was my brother, Mason, Alex, Arial, Jessica, and Luke. At lunch, we would always sit together at a table and always joke around. Luke has slowly become my other guy best friend. Mason didn't care how sometimes he would hug me or kiss me on the cheek. Mason knew he wasn't a threat and Luke made it pretty clear that he only liked me as friend. At first, he liked me as a girlfriend way but then we both realized that we were meant to be friends.

     Everyone at school that was human began spreading rumors about us being the popular group. All the humans would always say how we were all popular people and how we all hung out together so throughout the weeks, we were known as the popular group. Jessica and Arial thought it was funny while my brother, Luke, Mason, Alex thought it was stupid.

     My Halloween outfit was similar to Jessica's and Arial's. I was a white angel. It was only a white bra and a short skirt that barely covered my ass....so I decided to wear white panties to go along with it. Plus it had angel wings and a halo. I completed the outfit with a pair of white heels. Arial's outfit was black and Jessica's was red.

     The party didn't start until nine. The boys decided to go to the party early in their car to help Luke set up everything whilst the girls and I got ready. We decided to go to the party together and meet the boys there. The girls and I were just sitting around our rooms and talking about how the boys had no idea what was coming their way since the fact that we hid our costumes and didn't tell them anything, not even a little clue. Mason has been begging me all week long to tell him at lease what it was or looked like. My brother tried getting me to spill what Arial was going to wear, all I said was he was going to be blown away and walked away from him. 

     When I looked up at the clock and saw it was nine fifteen, I hurried the girls out of my room and out of the house and in Jessica's car.

     When we arrived at the party, it was already in full swing. When we entered the house, all the guys stopped dancing, talking, drinking, or what ever they were doing and stared at us, with awe and lust burning in their eyes.

     My eyes quickly found Mason, my brother, Alex, and Luke, who were staring at us in awe with lust shining in their eyes. The girls and I thought it'll be funny to see who could break first and come running to their mates. We were currently dancing on the dance floor, sexily I might add.

     Jessica, Arial, and I were grinding on each other while dancing to Dance Again by JLo. Out the corner of my eye, many guys were looking at us with lust burning through their eyes. When I looked over at Mason, my brother, Alex, and Luke, they were standing there watching us with hunger and lust in their eyes. Alex immediately made a beeline for Jessica. I smirked, knowing that they lost. I looked over at Mason and saw he was staring at me the same way he was all night.

     I winked at him. He put down his drink and made his way onto the dance floor were I was. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw my brother approaching Arial. I continued dancing while watching Mason slowly approaching me like I was his prey, lust and hunger shining through his eyes whilst his eyes raked all over my body.

     When he came to a stop in-front of me, I turned around and swayed my hips to the music. A second later, I felt Mason's hand on my waist, pulling me against his chest while I was swaying my hips to the music. Now we were both grinding against each other, I felt his little buddy in his pants getting excited.

     "Let's get out of here," huskily whispered Mason. I shivered at his husky voice, I nodded my head. He took my hand and led me outside. When we got into his car, he sped the entire way home, making sure not to hit any of the kids that were outside in the neighborhood trick-or-treating.

     When we got inside his house, he shut the front door quickly and pushed me against it and slammed his lips on to mine. My arms instantly wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer, if that was even possible. His hands went from my waist and cupped my ass. He squeezed my ass and lifted my legs so they wrapped around his waist. I felt him budging into my core, so I grinded against him. He let out a growl and pulled away from me.

     "Baby...if you don't stop...I'm going to take you like the animal I am..." growled Mason. I looked into his eyes and noticed he had a hard time hanging on to his wolf.

     I smirked and replied "What are you waiting for, baby?"

     He let out a growl and rushed upstairs, still holding me. I giggled which earned me a growl. When we got upstairs and into his room, he pushed me up against his closed, locked door.

     That night I went to sleep, wrapped in Mason's arms, three words that kept repeating in my head.

     Best. Halloween. Ever.

___________________________

This Chapter has been edited, plus, I added in the restricted scene. I know it's not the best, but I just hope you guys enjoyed the updated chapter.

Happy Halloween c:

PLEASE FAN,

VOTE,

 AND COMMENT!

;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 120K 38
Kicked out of her pack for something that didn't actually happen, Radiance (RJ for short) is on the run. Betrayed by the people she loves most, her f...
869K 18.9K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
13K 367 40
Theo had been planning on proposing to Liam for a while now, now that he was a high school graduate. but what will he do when he finds his mate missi...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...