His Angels

By bagellss

[STANDALONE] Jax Monroe is a teenage father. Before playing the role of a father he had the role of a player... More

covers
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
q & a session
chapter thirty-eight
clarifications
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
announcements
sequel: prologue
sequel: chapter one
sequel: chapter two
sequel: chapter three
sequel: chapter four
sequel: chapter five
sequel: chapter six
sequel: chapter seven
sequel: chapter eight
sequel: chapter nine
sequel: chapter ten
sequel: chapter eleven
sequel: chapter twelve
sequel: chapter thirteen
sequel: chapter fourteen
sequel: chapter fifteen
sequel: chapter sixteen
sequel: chapter seventeen
sequel: chapter eighteen
sequel: chapter nineteen
sequel: chapter twenty
sequel: chapter twenty-one
sequel: chapter twenty-two
sequel: chapter twenty-three
sequel: chapter twenty-four
sequel: chapter twenty-five
sequel: chapter twenty-six
sequel: chapter twenty-seven
sequel: chapter twenty-eight
sequel: chapter twenty-nine
sequel: q & a session
sequel: chapter thirty
sequel: chapter thirty-one
sequel: chapter thirty-two
sequel: chapter thirty-three
sequel: chapter thirty-four
sequel: chapter thirty-five
sequel: chapter thirty-six
sequel: chapter thirty-seven
sequel: chapter thirty-eight
sequel: chapter thirty-nine
sequel: chapter forty
sequel: chapter forty-one
sequel: chapter forty-two
sequel: chapter forty-three
sequel: epilogue
announcement

chapter thirty-nine

109K 2.8K 1.8K
By bagellss

He drags me into his house and into his room. He puts me on his bed and paces back and forth.

It was kind of sexy... my hormones are on some shit today.

I need to snap out of it!

I'm supposed to be mad at him.

I think I've been repeating that to myself over and over again for the last ten minutes.

"Are you okay?" He asked. He sounded worried and concerned making me smile just a little.

I missed him so much, man.

No, I don't.

Okay, maybe just a little.

"I'm fine." I leaned on his bed because of how tired I am. "Are you okay?"

He looks at me staring up and down my figure before going back to pacing.

"I'm fine. He missed most of the punches he threw." He says nonchalantly.

"Are you cutting?" He asks and I freeze. He stops pacing and sits down next to me. "Please tell me the truth."

I sighed looking away. I knew this was coming. "I did."

"When? Was it because of me?" He says lowly looking down. I sat straight up and faced him.

"I did a couple of years ago when I was in middle school. I had depression back then. I stopped after Tara passed because she asked me to keep a promise."

"Then why have you been wearing long sleeves for the last week?" He whispers not looking at my face.

I rolled up my sleeve showing him the huge cut.

"It was from when I got attacked. It looks horrible so I've been covering it." I traced around the cut softly.

"So you're not cutting?"

"No." I confirmed.

"Thank goodness." He engulfs me in a hug.

And suddenly my stupid ass had to open my mouth.

"You miss me?"

"I do. A lot. I'm sorry for saying what I said. You're the perfect mom for Journey. I wouldn't want anyone else to be her mother figure."

Music to my fucking ears.

"Yeah, I know. " I said which causes him to chuckle. "I sorta forgive you."

"Did you miss me?"

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"C'mon admit it."

"Nah, I'm good." I looked up at him and smiled. I leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"You missed." He grins.

"Missed?"

He grabs my face and smashes his lips onto mine. Our lips move in sync.

He pushes me down onto the bed and hovers over me but I pulled away and put my finger up.

"I'm still mad at you."

"I thought you just forgave me?" He asks confusingly.

"I said sorta. Oh, and I'm still mad."

"What can I do to make it up to you?"

"First off I'd like two chocolate cakes, two tubs of chocolate ice cream, 50,000 dollars in cash..."

"You know I don't have that money."

"Well then go look for it," I told him sassily. He chuckles before laying his head on my chest.

~

"You are superwoman." Jax smiles. I told him about the night I got attacked. I may have gotten a black eye and a cut but I did not go down with a fight.

I may be a little person but I have a lot of madness held in. I can genuinely fight for days.

I'll just probably need to hibernate for a few years afterward.

"Jax come down for dinner and bring whoever is in there with you too." I hear his mother shout.

"Do you think she knows it's me?" I asked.

"Probably not but she'll be glad to see you rather than Blair."

I was very glad to hear that.

"So she's not very fond of Blair?"

"Not even a little bit." He chuckles.

I stood up and felt pain in my lower back.

"Touch me again and I'm breaking your hand off." I threatened.

"Why are you still mad at me?" He groans.

I raised my brows. "Because I'm a female and I have the right to be mad you unfuckable roach."

"Jaxson, I don't know what's wrong with you but if you believe in that girl's fake acts, you might as well just throw yourself off a bridge because you're ultimately doomed and you're bringing Journey down with you." I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

Jax chuckles at his mom. "Blair wasn't even with me."

"So you already found a replacement for Brynn. Jax no matter how hard you try no one is going to replace Brynn's spot in Journey's life." She's barely looking up. She's focused on putting plates on the table.

"Mom! Would you just look at over here for a moment please?" Jax says and his mom turned her head. Jax moves to the side so she could see me.

Her eye light up and she threw the forks and spoons onto the table. "Brynnley! You're here!" She yells jumping up and down.

"Hey, Ms. Moore." I hugged her.

"I've missed you here so much. Oh my gosh! Journey your mommy is here!" She says looking over at Journey who is pouting at me.

"Hi, baby." I smiled and she crosses her arms. I did promise to see her every day since that weekend.

I didn't get the chance this whole week since Issac is out of town so I had to help my dad take care of the triplets.

She's a smart cookie.

"Hey Journey, if you stop being mad at me I'll get you teddy." I tickled her sides. She jumps in her seats and holds out her arms for me.

Teddy is her favorite stuffed elephant by the way.

I picked her up and hugged her. "I love you." I attacked her with kisses all over her face.

I looked over at Jax with a glare. "Don't ever separate us like this again." He nods quickly taking a seat next to me.

This is where I was meant to be. This is my happy place. Well, I'm still mad at Jax but once I'm over it I'll be happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: november 25th, 2020

First of all I'd like to start off by saying thank you so much for over 550k reads. You guys continue to help this book grow and it makes me so happy to see how fast these numbers are growing, like we're at half a million like what the actual fuck. It's hitting me but it's not at the same time.

I remember writing this book and not knowing whether I wanted to publish it or not because I was afraid it wouldn't do well but like here I am a year and some change later.

Another thing is on Saturday I hit 1,000 followers like what the fuck. I remember on Friday I was still at 829 and then Saturday morning I woke up with 996 and then later that day I reached 1.0k like you guys a freaking amazing.

I'm not one to care about the number of followers, I never had since day 1 but I'm so grateful of how much you guys did for me in the last few months. You guys helped my book grow, helped my page grow, I got to meet new people and actually have people to interact with. You guys have showed me nothing but positivity and supported me even more than my own parents have.

Thank you guys so so much, I really appreciate and love everyone who helped me get here lol I sound like I'm at an award ceremony reading my speech... anywho thank you so much.

I love you all so much, thank you for reading. Please remember to love yourself and stay safe. MUAH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 22.6K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.2M 79.7K 65
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1M 68.1K 33
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
593K 36.9K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...