My Little Girl 💕 (Editing)

By mel_berries

Faith, A four year old girl who had a terrible past and was sent to an orphange for the past 5 months. Zande... More

Chapter 1 : Faith
Chapter 2: Zander
Chapter 3: Past
Chapter 4 : New World
Chapter 5 : Papa
Chapter 6 : Accident
Chapter 7: Triggered
Chapter 8: Care
Chapter 9: Brother & Mother
Chapter 10: Hurt
Chapter 11: Help ?
Chapter 12: Preparing
Chapter 13: Daycare
Chapter 14: Left me
Chapter 15: Booty Call
Chapter 16: Date Night
Chapter 17: Missing Papa
Chapter 18: Custody?
Chapter 19: Park
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The News (Part 1)
The News (Part 2)
Faith's Bad day
Home with dad
The End
Extra - The Wedding Night

Chapter 22

15.8K 385 223
By mel_berries

Faith POV

I was in my car seat as daddy was taking me out for breakfast before we had to go court? I'm not sure whats that but thats where we're going there after breakfast.

I was looking out the window and was just watching things go as they pass by. Then I saw a girl passing by holding a small teddy bear. Its brown and cute. I liked it alot. I wanted it.

 But I wouldn't ask daddy anything as he has given me so much. I just couldn't ask anymore. I just layed my head back on the car seat.

We were in the car for a while till the car stopped. I looked out the window to see a toy shop oppsite.I was confused.

Daddy got out of the car and carried me. I layed my head on his shoulder. He started walking to the shop.

"Daddy are we going in there?"

"Yes princess, we are."

He answered looking at me giving me a kiss on the head. I small giggled while he chuckled.

"Why?"

I asked. He crossed the road and answered.

"Because i'm gonna get you something my little princess."

I looked at him and said.

"Daddy I don't need anything. I'm okay"

"Yes you do my little princess. We're gonna go in there and you're gonna choose something you want okay?"

I shaked my head. Daddy just walked straight in and put me down to walk around. I looked up at im.

"Go on."

"But-"

"Princess, we are not leaving this store until you get something."

And when daddy said that I knew there was no turning back. I started walking around the store looking around the whole store. There were so many toys.

Daddy was following me. I walked to the teddy bear section. I saw a cute size teddy bear. I'm gonna name him James. I think Rover and James are gonna be best buds. 

I took that teddy bear and showed daddy. He smiled at me and said

"Anything else babygirl? You can get anything you want. I'll get you everything."

He said smiling huge at me. I giggled and shake my head. I said softly

"No daddy I only want this."

"You sure?"

I nodded. He carried me and daddy paid for my teddy. We started walking back to the car.

Zander POV

I was right now crossing the road to the car after buying a teddy bear for Faith. I buy for her alot of stuff animals which is at home. She has like a whole collection and she plays with them most of the time.

I decided to buy it for her as a gift as today is the day we will be knowing who has custody on Faith. I'm really nervous. I have hope that I'll get custody on Faith, but it still bother's me to wonder what happened if I didn't.

All I could think is that I will go fucking crazy if that happen's. I've grown so attached to her that I don't even think I could go a day without seeing her. That thought just makes me so scared. I set her in her carseat and kissed her forehead while she just smiled at me hugging her new stuffie.

I drove to Mcdonald and we had breakfast. I decided to bring her to the first place I took her on the first day I adopted her. I love her so much. We talked, laughed and ate. I spend as much time as I could during this few days. I was just so scared. Never in my life I was this scared to loose somebody.

And the time has come. I drove to the court my heart was beating so fast. I reached there too see majority the same people I saw on the day I was going to be Faith official guardian.

And then I saw that disgusting flith with my mom feeling guilty. And the best part was she was still on his site. The minute Faith saw her dad, I don't even want to call him that. She hold onto me tightly covering her face in the crook of my neck as a few tears drop. I rubbed her back calming her down holding her close to me.

"Don't cry princess, daddy here to protect you. I won't let anything happen to you."

I said softly and calmly to her.

I took a seat with Faith, holding tight onto me. I just calmed her down and gave her a besito glaring at everyone who dares to look at me in a weird way.

The judge came in and all those things that needs to be was done and now it was my lawyer turn to speak for the purpose why I'm fit to be Faith father.His name is Diego. He said

"Im sure, we all want that beautiful child to have a future, and I asure you that Zander can give her that. Better than her own father who looks like he couldn't even afford a job. I don't even think his house is a proper enviroment for the young child-"

But then Jason lawyer jumped in

"Objection Judge, I think Zander can provide her all those things but can he asure her safety? As you all know his a billonaire and his all over the world. People can be so noisy and I don't think its safe for the child where by Jason can provide safety."

Then Diego said

"He abused her. No place for that child to go to."

"He promised he wouldn't abuse her. Everybody deserves a second chance."

Jason lawyer said. And I thought to myself second chance for a guy like you? Who came to the park and dare to rape MY DAUGHTER! She is a Parker. And no daughter of mine will ever get touched like that ever again. I hold her close to me as she started to fall asleep.

This kept going on and on before the Judge stopped them.

"ENOUGH!"

He said and the room was silent. He wrote something down on the paper and he dismissed us to come back after lunch for the official results. I carry a sleeping Faith and walked out to the lunch room. My brother, girlfriend, bestfriend, dad, and a few of my close business buddies were here.

I held Faith close not letting her go as she just cuddled to me. Something I love to get especially when its from her. I smiled softly as the whole table during lunch was silent other than Nick cheering up Faith while I fed her lunch.

I smiled seeing Faith giggled. Everybody did. This girl can just lit up anybody day with a smile and i'd do whatever it takes to fight for her.

After an hour, we all went back to the room and took our places as the results was in. My heart was beating fast I was almost shaking holding Faith close to me.

The judge cleared his throat before saying.

"The custody goes to Jason Mcall Gregory."

And my heart drop right there.
____________________________________

Oppsie...Hope yall like this shocking news😂. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for my grammer errors. I'll try to make it better. I will try to update the next Chapter as soon as possible. 

Also i'm not good at writing custody stuff so if its wrong i'm sorry but i tried :)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts:

Do you think he deserved second chances?

What's gonna happen next?

Do you like his brother Noah?

Comment ur thoughts :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Do yall want more Zander & Charlotte scenes?

What do you think should Zan & Char ship name be? (comment yall)

Do you guys want Char pov? or Nick Pov?

Pls vote and comment. It would mean alot to me. I love reading you guys comments. Also sorry if this chapter is short💜 Also please follow me. It would mean alot if you do.

Love yall
See you soon

Love,
Mel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 3.9K 186
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
4.3K 73 6
Do not take this One-shot book seriously this is where I'll vent all my story ideas lmao. If you don't Ship Sasunaru/Narusasu/Sasufemnaru Respectful...
1.6K 94 24
The insane story of how a confident, privileged, striking New Yorker became one of the most famous, loved, and hated women in the K-Pop world. As a...
29.5K 1.5K 19
"It's senior year baby!" They did it. The Gilmore Girls have made it to their senior year at Chilton. After two years of chaos they can finally see t...