His Angels

By bagellss

[STANDALONE] Jax Monroe is a teenage father. Before playing the role of a father he had the role of a player... More

covers
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
q & a session
chapter thirty-eight
clarifications
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
announcements
sequel: prologue
sequel: chapter one
sequel: chapter two
sequel: chapter three
sequel: chapter four
sequel: chapter five
sequel: chapter six
sequel: chapter seven
sequel: chapter eight
sequel: chapter nine
sequel: chapter ten
sequel: chapter eleven
sequel: chapter twelve
sequel: chapter thirteen
sequel: chapter fourteen
sequel: chapter fifteen
sequel: chapter sixteen
sequel: chapter seventeen
sequel: chapter eighteen
sequel: chapter nineteen
sequel: chapter twenty
sequel: chapter twenty-one
sequel: chapter twenty-two
sequel: chapter twenty-three
sequel: chapter twenty-four
sequel: chapter twenty-five
sequel: chapter twenty-six
sequel: chapter twenty-seven
sequel: chapter twenty-eight
sequel: chapter twenty-nine
sequel: q & a session
sequel: chapter thirty
sequel: chapter thirty-one
sequel: chapter thirty-two
sequel: chapter thirty-three
sequel: chapter thirty-four
sequel: chapter thirty-five
sequel: chapter thirty-six
sequel: chapter thirty-seven
sequel: chapter thirty-eight
sequel: chapter thirty-nine
sequel: chapter forty
sequel: chapter forty-one
sequel: chapter forty-two
sequel: chapter forty-three
sequel: epilogue
announcement

chapter thirty-two

110K 2.9K 1.8K
By bagellss

After talking about life for a while the grownups called us down for dinner.

Jax took Journey downstairs. I went to the nursery with Kylie and Kian to get the triplets.

I put them in their bouncer.

"Mama!" Journey whined causing us all to look at her.

"Who is she calling mama?" Kylie asks.

"Mama!" She whines and squirms in Jax's arm. He puts her down and she wobbles towards me.

"She's calling you her mama?" Kylie asks as her eyes lit up.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Mama! No." She takes my right hand that was currently touching Aria's belly and put it on her belly.

"Baby, she's my sister. You're gonna have to let me touch her." I told her. She shook her head and crossed her arms.

"Ummm missy did you just cross your arms and say no to me?" I asked.

"No." She giggles and runs into Issac's legs. He picks her up and kisses her.

"You." I pointed to Jax. He looks around and then points at himself. "Yes, you."

"What did I do?"

"You got your daughter crossing her arms and saying no to me now."

"I don't do that." He crosses his arms. I raised my brow as he looks at his arms quickly putting them by his side.

"You pulled a mom." Kyle's mom laughs along with the adults.

"She is one now," Jackie says.

"Yeah without my permission." Issac playfully glared at me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

~

"Here's the last one," I said putting down the last cardboard box filled with Journey's toy.

"Thank you, babe." Jax presses his lips into mine.

Jackie has finally found a new house to move into after a couple of weeks. It wasn't as big as the other but it gave a very homey vibe.

It was about 3 blocks away from my house which wasn't bad because it would be a 15-minute walk from my house.

The exterior and interior of the house were either white or grey making it look fancy and classy.

Jax's room was painted with a very light pastel blue while Journey's was a very light purple.

There were four rooms and three bathrooms. A huge kitchen with a huge pantry for you all the food. And snacks, you can't forget about the snacks. 

Everything about this house screamed awesome.

Journey's room was purple with white furniture sort of like her old room.

"Mama." I hear Journey's cute little voice.

"Hey, baby." I picked her up and kissed her cheek a bunch of times causing her to giggle.

I put her in her white crib and she jumps up and down giggling.

"I'm gonna miss waking up next to you." He wraps his arm around my waist too placing a kiss on my neck.

"Me too."

"You'll be here often right?"

"Of course."

I picked up Journey and brought her downstairs for her lunch.

"Can you get that for me?" Jax yells from upstairs. I gave Journey my phone and went to the door.

I came face to face with a girl whom I recognized but couldn't figure out how. "Hi, I'm Blair. Does Jax Monroe live here?"

"Yeah, what do you need him for?" I asked coming off a little rude. I didn't mean for it to come out the way it did.

"I'm Journey's mom." She says and my eyes widen.

"Hold on." I closed the door and jogged up the stairs.

"Umm... Journey's mom is outside?" I said but it came out more of a question.

"Blair?" He asks with anger in his eyes.

"Yeah." He walks past me and goes down the stairs with me following. He goes outside and closes it.

Now I'm not trying to be noisy but I couldn't help it.

I put my ear against the door and then realized it wasn't right so I went back into the kitchen to feed Journey.

I hear the door slam and angry footsteps approaching. Jax comes in looking very angry but very sexy.

Sorry, not sorry.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"So she thinks she could come back here and walk back into Journey's life like that after abandoning her?" He asks pacing around the kitchen.

"She wants to be in Journey's life?" I asked my voice cracking in the process. I wasn't gonna cry I was just sad. Journey wasn't my daughter biologically but I felt a connection and I wasn't ready to lose her.

"Yes! Isn't that crazy? After leaving her on my doorstep saying she didn't want her anymore she thinks she could skip back into our lives?" He scoffs.

Time to be a woman Brynn.

"I think you should let her in." His head turns in my direction quicker than I could blink.

"Why?"

"Well because she is you know her mom. They should get the chance to know each other." I played with my fingers.

"Journey has you. You're already her mom."

"But I'm not her birth mom. I'm just a mother figure. She deserves to get to know Blair." I sighed. He stays quiet for a little bit and then sighs.

"I'll talk to Blair later but when I bring Journey to meet her I want you to come with me."

"No, I can't get in between that."

"You're her mom too. You should be there." He places his hands on my arms and rubs them.

"Okay."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: october 7th, 2020

y'all in getting ready to stir up some drama tehehehheheheeg

I hope everyone is having a great day, morning, night and week. Mines hasn't been as bad.

I hope everyone enjoy this week's chapter. Please make sure to enjoy the rest of your week because your life is in your hands, not anyone else's so it's up to you to make it a great week.

I hope that made sense but remember if anyone ever needs something I'm here for youuuuu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 411 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
2.4M 205K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
295K 10.9K 76
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
554K 34.6K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...