Underwater

By TheonlythingIwant

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ʀᴀᴘᴇ, sᴇʟғ ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ, sᴇx (sᴍᴜᴛ) ______________________________ Marie tho... More

Characters
♤1♤New family
♤2♤Creep
♤3♤What the fuck
♤4♤The others
♤5♤Him
♤6♤Oh, Okay
♤8♤No, no
♤9♤The photo
♤10♤Help me
♤11♤ Asshole
♤12♤ Friends?
*♤13♤ Crack in the heart
♤14♤ Brothers

♤7♤What?

227 1 0
By TheonlythingIwant

Marie's POV

- "Pleaseee!" I begged her and was really desperate, even if Nolan had said that he could try and fix it.

- "No... c'mon Marie. He's just some horny guy." Diana told me and I started to get angry.

- "Yeah, but he's mental!" I said but she didn't listen.

- "Out." She said to me and I looked at her for a few seconds before I walked out and saw Nolan on the ground.

"Hey... you can go back in." I said to him. He just stood up without looking at me and walked in. I only got more mad and walked home. What the fuck had I done to them?

Diana's POV

I heard Nolan open and close the door and then he walked to me. I looked at him and he smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and then I pulled away.

"You still want to?" I asked and he nodded.

Nolan's POV

I walked home an hour later and started to get back the memories again. I gave in again and started to think about it all again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
492K 20.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
405K 12.2K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...