Gun Game (Male Reader x Girls...

By HaremWriter

[Discontinued] Can you imagine Deadly Hand-Held Weapons turning into Cute, Sexy, and Attractive Girls? I can... More

Chapter 1: First Gun
Chapter 2: Past Tragedy
Chapter 3: New Law
Chapter 4: The Purge
Chapter 5: F.N.G.
Chapter 6: Guest
Chapter 7: Tactical Dolls
Chapter 8: New Year, New Life
Chapter 9: Aftermath
Chapter 10: New Home
Girls Recap #1
Chapter 11: Grifon & Kryuger
Chapter 12: 16Lab
Chapter 13: Love for Guns [18+]
Chapter 14: Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Chapter 15: Orchestra
Chapter 16: 404 NOT FOUND
Chapter 17: Guns Under The Sun
Chapter 19: Past Rejection
Chapter 20: Most Wanted
Your Powers and Guns
Chapter 21: Getting Answers
Chapter 22: The Phone
Chapter 23: Upcoming Storm
Chapter 24: Before the Storm
Chapter 25: Best Defense
Chapter 26: Healing Her Master [18+]
Chapter 27: Out With 404
Chapter 28: Captured
Chapter 29: Search 'n' Rescue
Chapter 30: Unexpected Event
Chapter 31: Tsunday
Chapter 32: Demon With A Shotgun
Chapter 33: VA-11 Hall-A
Chapter 34: To Ireland
Chapter 35: Terrorist Anomaly
Chapter 36: Rage
Chapter 37: From Russia With Love [18+]
Chapter 38: No Russian
Chapter 39: Naughty List...
Chapter 40: 4th Grade Reunion
Chapter 41: Fairies
Chapter 42: Feast Before Dawn
Chapter 43: Harem Problem
Chapter 44: Oath
Chapter 45: Walk In The Park
Chapter 46: Guns 'n' Chocolate
Chapter 47: Pyramid
Chapter 48: 12. 4. 7. 13. 74
(Real)Chapter 48: Shell Shock
Chapter 49: Future Standards
Chapter 50: New Dawn
Chapter 51: Troubles Ahead
Chapter 52: Pack-a-Punch

Chapter 18: Commander

9.7K 163 160
By HaremWriter

A week have past, you and the girls were back at the mansion, the girls were happy to go to the beach to make some memories...lewd ones even, anyway, it was early morning, you were still asleep on your king size bed, Five-seven decide to sleep in her own room this time, meaning none of the girls can disturb you for a peaceful night sleep....well until morning came when its time to wake up.

???: Master...master, its morning..

You just groan as you heard a familiar voice calling out to you, you just ignored it and continue to sleep on your bed, then you felt something heavy on top of you, causing you to groan more.

???: Master please wake up, its morning...your gonna miss breakfast...

Y/N: Uhhh...just...five more minutes...

???: Jeez...didn't know you were a heavy sleeper master...but please get up, Kryuger wants us to meet him soon...

You just make more groaning noises as you look up towards the person to see who's waking you up, it was PKP sitting on top of you as she was looking down towards you, as you look up at her, you could also see her....small cleavage that was a bit exposed to you, this made you put a blush on your face and also made you wide awake too.

Y/N: U-Ughhhh...

PKP: Finally awake master?

Y/N: Y-Yea...I-I'm awake now...

You said as you couldn't help but look at PKP's cleavage that was exposed to you, PKP saw you looking at her cleavage as she smiled and smirked at you, you notice PKP's expression change as you blushed more.

PKP: Like what you see master~?

Y/N: U-Uhhhh....

PKP just smiled at you as she got off of you and your bed, she then button up her shirt as she was walk out of your room, but she stop before she walked out, she then turn towards you with a smile.

PKP: Breakfast is ready for you in the kitchen master, also Kryuger wants you to go meet him in his office later on today.

She said as she walked out of her room, you sit there on your bed for a bit to process why PKP exposed her cleavage to you...I mean its obvious that she's showing affection to you but one thing has got you thinking though.

Y/N: Didn't know PKP's chest grew....also....

You then turn your attention towards the Phone that was laying on your night-stand that was beside you bed, you just sigh as you look at it.

Y/N: How the Hell am I gonna manage to look after 300 plus girls?

You said as you got out of bed and started to walk to your bathroom to wash yourself up and change into clean clothes.

Y/N: Oh well, I'll let my future problems to my future me...

-

Small Timeskip as you walked through the hallways of the mansion and towards the kitchen, once you arrived you saw Five-seven and FAL cleaning up and washing the dishes, you caught there attention as they turn towards you.

Five-seven: Look who's awake, morning sleepy head.

FAL: Morning master, hope you sleep well.

Y/N: I did, thanks...you girls already ate?

Five-seven: We did, the rest of the girls are at the firing range, breakfast is on the table for you.

FAL: Also Kryuger wants you to meet him in his office afterwards master...

Y/N: Okay...why does he want to see me anyway?

You asked as Five-seven and FAL continue to clean and wash the dishes on the sink, while you already sat down and started eating your breakfast.

FAL: I thing he wants you to meet someone....that's all we know...

Y/N: Well...I might as well finish eating and see who this person that Kryuger wants me to meet.

You finished eating your breakfast and exited the kitchen as you walk through the hallways of the mansion again towards Kryuger's office, once you reach the two wooden doors, you knock on them.

Helian: Come in Mister L/N

Y/N thoughts: How did they know that I was....oh right, cameras....

You open one side of the wooden doors, walked in and closed the door behind you, once you walked in you saw Helian standing next to Kryuger's desk as Kryuger himself sitting down on his chair, then you saw someone that was unfamiliar to you, standing on the opposite side of Kryuger's desk.

Kryuger: Y/N, I would like you to meet Alisa

He said as he pointed out towards the unfamiliar girl that was standing beside Kryuger's desk, this girl was wearing the same uniform as Helian, meaning she must work for Grifon & Kryuger PMC.

Y/N thoughts: Wow, she's kinda cute!

Kryuger: Alisa is one of commanders here in Grifon & Kryuger PMC she's specialises in strategic tactics in the field.

Alisa: H-Hello, I hope we can get along Mister L/N.

She said as in a shy and cute tone voice, you can't help but smile at her cute and shy personality.

Y/N: Nice to meet you Alisa, and you can just call Y/N

Alisa: O-Oh, okay...

Y/N thoughts: Heh, cute~

Kryuger: From now on Alisa is going to be with you so she can command your gun girls and strategies the field in case you get into a firefight since you have no experience in combat and in strategy.

Y/N: Hay I have.....experience in strategy, I play video games.

Kryuger: This isn't a video game Y/N, its real life, you can't just press a button and then all of a sudden the enemy is dead, you have to do it with your own hands.

Kryuger said as you had a frown on your face and looked down a bit to the floor, Alisa saw this as she feels bad about this.

Kryuger: I'm not trying to make you feel bad Y/N, I'm trying to help you, Alisa is going to be a helpful asset to you in your future.

Y/N: Yea...okay...

Kryuger: Alright then, I'm glad you understand, in the mean time, how about you show Alisa around the mansion

-

You and Alisa was now walking around the mansion, as you showed her around the place, Alisa still saw the frown on your face as she feels bad from earlier.

Alisa: U-Umm...I'm sorry that I have to stick around with you Y/N...

Y/N: Nahh, its cool, besides...I don't mind a cute girl like you having around hehe~

You said in a teasing tone as Alisa just blush a bit from what you said as she smiled a little from it.

Alisa: A-Anyway...I-I do have a question that I want to ask you...

Y/N: Okay, what is it?

Alisa: Have....Have you gotten a Russian T-Doll that goes by AEK-999?

Y/N: N-No sorry, I don't think, she showed up yet, why you asked?

You question her as she starts to play around with her fingers together as she has a blush on her face, she was embarrassed to tell you something about AEK-999 and what's her relationship with Alisa

Alisa: W-Well...she's my...m-my...umm...

Y/N: Your....what...?

Alisa: ...............................................................................................................................She's my girlfriend..........

Y/N: ........................................what?

-

If you guys can't read Alisa's profile, she's lesbian towards AEK-999, a Russian T-Doll, the one that created the OC of Alisa saw how tomboyish AEK-999 is and feel in love with her....yea, anyway I hope you enjoy this Chapter, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!

Next Time on Gun Game....

Neko Squad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 315 24
Kimizuki x reader Anime and manga spoilers
337K 7.5K 81
(Reader x Multiverse Crossover Harem) Your best friend in the whole world is Mitsuru. A mad scientist genius who has recruited you to be her first an...
15.7K 306 8
Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding! This book is prequel to "My Wo...
159K 2.8K 57
A fan-fiction about the mobile game girls' frontline. it tells of a story about a sangvis ferri commander who was cryogenically frozen for more than...