Old Wounds: Fem Percy x Night...

By WitchingHour89

Percy Jackson, whose fatal flaw is personal loyalty, is crushed when those closest to her betray her. Seeing... More

Percy Jackson POV.
Dick Grayson's POV
Percy's POV 2
Thank You Thank You Thank You!
Percy's 2 POV continued
Damian's POV
Dick's 2 POV
Dick's 2 POV continued
Percy's 3 POV
Hey guys
Blue Beetle's POV
Bruce's POV
Dick's 3 POV
Percy's 4 POV
Anthony's POV
Damian's 2 POV
Dick's 4 POV
Update
Shoutout!
Reyna's POV
Percy's 5 POV
Leo's POV
Bruce's 2 POV
Percy's 6 POV
Anthony's 2 POV
Thaila's POV
Dick's 5 POV
Percy's 7 POV
Dick's 6 POV
Percy's 8 POV
Anthony's 4 POV
SEQUEL
Okay, I did the sequel, but we have a problem
Punning

DISCLAMIER

12.4K 91 1
By WitchingHour89

DISCLAMIER: All Rights and Characters belong to YoungJustice from DC Universe and Comics, Warner Bros, and Rick Riordan.

This is my second fanfiction, and I hope you guys like it. Also for some background information (this part is made-up) Percy is a Female and Annabeth is a male. No one else gets genderbent. Also as my own twist, Percy would have lost her mom in an airplane crash when she was younger. Her mom's brother, Bruce Wayne, takes her in. But, Percy lives with him for a year before Dick Grayson arrives. There's more, but no more spoilers, let's begin the story..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 7K 33
Ten year old Percy Jackson is just an ordinary boy but one night when is mom is murdered in front of him and his step-dad is unwilling to take care o...
31.7K 791 21
Percy Jackson has lost everything. So she went home to spend time with her mom. But sadly their together was cut short causing her to go and live wit...
984K 26.5K 73
Perseus Jackson is not a perfect hero, but a scarred, broken, and battle-hardened demigod, the only survivor of The Seven after the Last War. Blamin...
348K 12.4K 26
Percy Jackson was Nine years old when his life changed. His mother died and he expected to be thrown into the system, only he was thrusted toward an...