Willow

Autorstwa Thushiisawesome

Willow Catherina Moonclaw. One of the only two female Alphas in the top twelve packs. Her past follows her li... Więcej

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: An Unknown Call
Chapter 2: Arrangements
Chapter 3: The Lost Alpha
Chapter 4: Demons and Angels
Chapter 5: Battles and Shopping
Chapter 6: Something unexpected
Chapter 7: Storming around
A/N
Chapter 8: Collisions
Chapter 9: Little Siren
Chapter 10: Recovering
Chapter 11: Late night wars
Chapter 12: Friendship
Chapter 13: Breakfast and Royals
Chapter 14: Two Alpha Wolves
Chapter 15: Problems...
Chapter 16: A little green eyed
Chapter 17: Awful habits
Chapter 19: Teasing
Chapter 20: Mates
Chapter 21: An unexpected date
Chapter 22: The Hunt (Part 1)
Chapter 23: The Hunt (Part 2)
A/N: the second
Chapter 24: Fae are mean

Chapter 18: Baby sitting

93 3 1
Autorstwa Thushiisawesome

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to one of my best friends and biggest supporters,

Happy Birthday Popsy...

When I stormed out of my room the next day, Micah (he who is grounded in terms of our mate bond) was thankfully nowhere to be found. Violet was obviously complaining but I needed the space. Surprisingly he was absent at breakfast as well, along with the chattering princess and the middle prince. This put me slightly on edge but I chose not to be a raging bitch at the breakfast table. The Queen announced something about today being for exploration of the castle and the pack grounds and that at dinner there will be another ball, the theme being animal kingdom. This was seriously starting to feel like pre-school, but oh well, what the crown wishes, the crown gets.

"Willow?" Ray asked as I started making my way towards the training fields of the Royal Army, more commonly known as the RA. 

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You good right? I've been so caught up with Natasha I haven't been able to check up on-" he started but I cut him off with a light punch to the gut. Okay so with the way he doubled over, it wasn't exactly light. 

"Ray, you aren't my goddess-damned baby sitter," I growled, "Thank you for the concern, but you know I'm not someone who's going to act like every situation is a mid-life crisis."

"Yah-yep, you could've said that without the punch," he groaned and I couldn't help but laugh. Trust my beta to make me smile so early in the morning. 

"I'll be fine Ray, you go enjoy the day with your mate," I said nudging him away, and then added with a wink, "Try exploring the castle instead of your bodies by the way!"

Ray went a lovely shade of tomato red at that and I chuckled, quickly slipping away before he could give a retort. 

The training grounds of the RA were highly advanced with simulations of nearly every situation imaginable and looked like something out of the Hunger Games. My own pack had a similar system as we took our training and protection very seriously but not to this proportion. I was eager to test it out. 

As I continued towards the grounds, I caught sight of a familiar figure. It was the guard that had come to pick me up from the airport. The rude one.  

"Hey, you!" I called out and the man shot two feet in the air before swirling around to face me. Vi found the reaction quite satisfactory.

"Alpha Willow!" the idiot even slightly bowed, "how can I assist you today?"

"A tour of the training grounds and maybe a few fights," I saw him visibly stiffen and let out a small laugh, "not with you of course, maybe someone of my own caliber."

So mister previously-rude-now-shit-scared toured me around the place, allowing me to enter a few simulations and even go against a few generals. All friendly sparring of course. No shame in losing to a female Alpha. They should be very proud they held their ground for so long. I was actually impressed with everything and that was very rare. I made a few friends, maybe some enemies, and even discussed a few battle strategies with Kurt, the head general. All in all I was buzzing with satisfaction today. I finally learnt my tour guides name which was Will and I drove him half mad with my 'Will' puns that I'd stored through the years. 

I was in the middle of talking to three of the female generals when I saw a figure storming away. From the shape and bellowing brown locks I guessed who it was. Feeling curios, I excused myself from the admirable women and made my way after the Queen's only daughter. 

After following the dainty footprints on the snow, I reached a small stream. There a cloaked figure was lying at the foot of a tree her blue eyes darker than normal and cheeks stained with tears. I could deduce what happened and it ached me to know that the girl was hurt. She hadn't done anything to truly offend me. She wasn't aware of the bond. And no matter how much Violet may want to rip the arms that touched our mate off, I wanted to at least try and help the girl. 

"I know you're there, Alpha Moonclaw," she whispered softly and I barely caught it over the thick, cold air.

"I wasn't exactly trying to hide," I replied, making my way over to her cautiously, "mind if I join you?"

I took her silence as a yes and settled down beside her. We remained in silence for a while and I started feeling slightly uncomfortable in my sweat soaked clothing. 

"I'm sorry you know," she started, looking at me, her eyes big and sad, "I didn't know Mic- Alpha Wolfsbane was your mate. I would've refused my father's request for him to escort me to dinner."

"Nothing to be sorry for if you didn't even know, Princess," I remarked, smiling at her lightly, "I admit to having been furious but it was something I got over. I don't know if it's my place to ask but, how are you holding up?"

She let out a shaky laugh, "Not too good. I'm sure you know that I- that I loved him. It's not something that easily goes away. But I'll cope."

"That's great to hear," I said letting out a sigh. We continued to silently be in each others company, when my ears suddenly picked up a familiar whistle. 

"Get down!" I yelled, rolling to the ground and pulling the brunette with me. She let out a squeal of surprise as an arrow whizzed past us and screamed when another followed. I dragged her behind the thick oak tree and quickly picked up on the arrows they'd sent. 

"Silver coated," I growled, "they were aiming to kill!"

"Bu-but how'd they get in!" Celeste yelled, her claws coming out to protect her. 

"I don't know!" I replied before throwing my head back and howling a call for help, "We aren't that far from the training grounds so the response should be fast".

 Not wanting the shooter to get away, I scaled up the tree, ignoring the questions being shot at me and turned towards the direction of fire. I caught a slightly unpleasant smell that was associated with rogues and quickly moved away as another arrow tried to make it's mark. Unfortunately, the next arrow was simultaneously shot and this managed to bury itself on my shoulder. 

I let out a thunderous roar at the pain in my body. It was familiar and sickening but I'd long since developed a resistance to silver, thanks to daddy dearest. I jumped to the next tree, avoiding the shower of arrows as I made my way towards the assailant. I didn't bother taking out the arrow as that would only create more complications. Noticing I was closing in on them, the scent started to fade, indicating that they were now on the run. I couldn't shift with silver in my body, so I continued jumping from tree to tree like fucking Tarzan, refusing to give up on the chase. I was closing in and I could now see the asshole that was responsible for the arrow pierced through my flesh. The build suggested a male, with broad shoulders but a lithe frame. Also he was naked (probably for an easier shift) and just as I started closing in, he shifted into a medium sized grey wolf before dashing off. I started cursing furiously because there was no way I could catch him in human form. I was fast, but a wolf would always be faster. I stopped letting him get away, using my eyesight to study every little detail I could. And when he left my line of vision I turned around and started storming towards the palace. 

I was halfway there when was I was tackled to the ground by a certain sandy colored wolf. 

"Micah get the fuck off of me!" I yelled, my shoulder was burning with the pain now. He refused to back away, positioning me under his two front legs and pressing me against the ground in a protective stance. His tongue lapped at the blood pooling around my neck and he was was whimpering softly at my injury. It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside but that was irrelevant. His pitch black irises gazed at me almost scoldingly, as if I was child who'd purposely got in trouble. I glared back up at him, wiggling as much as I could to escape.

Hearing a rustle he shot his head up, growling venomously, daring anyone to approach me. Two wolves came running towards us, and guessing from the signature white stripe of fur, they were part of the RA. The russet color one tried to get close to us, but Micah snapping and snarling had him falling on his ass and scrambling to get away. I would've laughed if I wasn't in pain. 

"Micah," I called, trying to grab his attention, "Raagen?" I tried again, reaching up my good hand and stroking the golden fur. Black eyes gazed at me, warning me that he was not in the mood to listen.

"Raagen, I need medical attention boy," I explained, continuing my petting, "Please get off so I can hopefully live to see tomorrow."

Raagen released a very displeased growl but thank fully started to move off of me. I got up and dusted my self off, before noticing that Raagen was now crouched and waiting. 

"Oh no, I ain't climbing on your back. Fat chance!" I snorted, flipping him off as I started walking back. 

I felt a sudden presence behind me before I knew what was happening, I was hanging by my hoodie that was held between my mate's teeth as he carried me. I yelped in surprise and started to thrash but realized it was only hurting me more. And then I went to my next form of attack.

"I swear to Selene, Raagen or Micah, I am going to rip your head off and shove it so far in your ass, you'll be tasting your balls!" I growled and felt the wolf carrying me shudder. But still he continued carrying me. "Do I look like a fucking pup to you? Stop baby sitting me! What is wrong with today?!"

Raagen continued to ignore my growling and made his way towards the castle in a careful trot, with minimum jostles. It was much appreciated but definitely not asked for. I ceased my growling and instead resorted to grumbling my displeasure. Violet was sadly MIA due to the silver affecting our communication. But I knew if she were here she'd be yipping in excitement at our mate's loving care.

When we reached the training grounds, Annabeth and Frank were waiting with a few other medical personal, and I felt an irrational spike of fear at the sight of it. I was never too good with anything related to medicine. Surgeries made me barf, needles gave me anxiety and I'm convinced the dentist is a monster from the seventh circle of hell. 

Swallowing my fear for the sake of my pride (which was already suffering due to being carried around like a new born pup), I allowed the medical personal to start working on me soon after Micah laid me down. It was a complicated process and I screamed like a banshee when they pulled it out. I refused to cry though. Not a single tear slipped past my eyelids. My stomach however was having trouble keeping the fluids in place as I caught sight of the healers stitching the wound close.

Time to welcome a new scar to my body I guess. It's been a while.

Sorry for the relatively late update! I promise to be better!! 

By the way, most of the songs I put in chapters have no connection to the chapter itself. It's just songs that I enjoy that I hope you guys take a look at.

Also, don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW!! Love you guys!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.4K 216 27
Willow Monaè Burgess has vitiligo, a skin disease that causes a loss of sking color in blotches. At age 17, she has yet to find a mate. She's a commo...
174K 4.9K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
60.4K 2.7K 50
Not every tale of mates is love at first sight. In fact, when the Queen of all werewolves finds out her mate is just a lowly Omega, she is furious. C...
941K 31.1K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...