THE DESCENDANTS

By ttaecci

Little did she knew, that nerd with braces in her college was the person they were trying to track down for y... More

PROLOGUE
THE DESCENDANTS
Bullet I
Bullet II
Bullet III
Bullet IV
Bullet V
Bullet VI
Bullet VII
Bullet VIII
Bullet IX
Bullet X
Bullet XI
Bullet XII
Bullet XIII
Bullet XIV
Bullet XV
Bullet XVI
Bullet XVII
Bullet XVIII
Bullet XIX
Bullet XX
Bullet XXI
Bullet XXII
Bullet XXIII
Bullet XXIV
Bullet XXV
Bullet XXVI
Bullet XXVII
Bullet XXVIII
Bullet XXIX
Bullet XXX
Bullet XXXI
Bullet XXXII
Bullet XXXIII
Bullet XXXIV
Bullet XXXV
Bullet XXXVI
Bullet XXXVII
Bullet XXXVIII
a.w. cast profiles
r.s. cast profiles
Bullet XXXIX
Bullet XL
Bullet XLI
Bullet XLII
Bullet XLIII
Bullet XLIV
EPILOGUE

Bullet XLV

5K 221 367
By ttaecci

me: 💣 ☠️🔪🔫💔😎🔥🕶💀⚔😡️💥💵💣🔪
me after writing this: 💕💓😔🙆💘🙊💝💛💓💘

It was 3am; the most common hour where everyone stays awake to chill.

LoFi music filled every corner of their gigantic residence, bright lights were replaced into gentle dim LEDs and the air conditioner was turned to full blast.

The only glaring luminescence that even closing your eyes could it still pierce through your pupils was from the television screen, which none of them were paying attention at the new season of Stranger Things.

After the intense war, they fell into deep depression. Some members like Jaebum and Yoongi had already went into hibernation.

Their biggest rival was the Red Skulls. And after they defeated them, seems like there was nothing left for them to do in this world anymore.

Fighters who terribly ached for entertainment constantly disturbed territories or even purposely offending other gangs to find another enemy to have fun with.

I can't lie that they didn't find any. Moreover, they found lots. But they were so plain and boring! It was so easy for Yugyeom and the others to end them all with a single bullet then yawn afterwards.

"Not gonna lie, they were okay, but they just weren't as competitive or insane like Red Skulls." Yugyeom sighed, staring at the reader.

The Alpha Wolves even started to miss them! Hell they even regretted killing all of them in one go (except Dora and Yuto) in just a single tradegame. Now they have no one to play with :(

They are now sulking all over the couch, ranting about their lives in monotone mumbles. Taehyung was obviously sitting with Jennie, Jisoo with Jin, Rose and Jimin.

And Lisa and J---uh, we'll get back to that later.

"Ramen and cake to energize the depressies!" Jin and Mark busted out of the kitchen with cakes and ten bowls of ramen.

Everyone crawled to the coffee table and fought for the human resources beautifully made by their two eldest hyungs.

Yoongi whined and buried his face back to the pillow when there wasn't anymore left. His reaction speed wasn't as fast enough compared to the others, which results of him getting no bowls of his favourite spicy kimchi ramen.

"You can have mine." Hoseok gave his to the sad man and continued to scroll through his phone.

"Oh yeah and Lisa," Youngjae stopped munching on the cake. "Jungkook wants you to meet him at Naksan Park. 4 in the morning."

"Hmm?" Lisa looked up, with a bunch of noodles hanging from her mouth.

Jennie gasped when she checked her watch. "It's 3:52 now. Run Lisa, run!"

The younger let out an anxious noise before hopping up from her seat. They quietly listened to her feet paddling, and the sound of the main door slammed shut.

Majestic roars of her motorbike that could give them goosebumps slowly faded away as it rushed out to the city road.

Everyone waited for a few seconds more then got up, stretching their bodies.

Jinyoung switched the lights back to white and Bambam turned off the air-con and bluetooth speaker.

Namjoon sighed deeply. "Now, this is where the fun comes."

Lalisa's Point of View

Driving out at night made me regret not appreciating the world earlier.

The neon lights from every stall I passed by to the yellow lamp posts that created a bright-dark-bright effect on the road; it gave a nostalgic-dreamy feel, like I was in an aesthetic wonderland or something.

Without taking my eyes off the road, I plugged in an air piece, suddenly craving for some road trip jazz.

I parked the bike at the spot near the tree, shoving my helmet into the basket. "Eh?" I stopped and looked down.

to find jjk, you must complete the quest :D

What is jjk's favourite food?
banana milk - 5 steps left
lisa - 3 steps right

What the fuck I thought out loud, shoving that odd card into my back pocket and walked towards left. Then I saw another card.

What is jjk's obsession?
lisa - 8 steps left
lisa's butt - 10 steps front

I took ten steps forward picked the third card.

Does jjk despise...
math - 7 steps right
history - 4 steps left

His math is way worse than history, but that doesn't make his ultimate hate for history any lesser.

Does jjk like...
bunnies - 3 steps front
lisa - 1 step back

"Bunnies, obviously."

Does jjk love...
bunnies - 3 steps front
lisa - 4 steps left

I took four steps left.

Will jjk catch a grenade for lisa?
yes - 1 step back
no - 1 step left

Probably yeah.

Will jjk ever leave lisa's side?
yes - 2 steps back
no - 9 steps front

I will kill him if he does again.

Will jjk continue to cherish lisa forever?
yes - 1 step left
no - 1 step right

Umm... yes?

"Ouch!" I retreated back when my face bumped/kissed a person's chest. There stood a very tall man with in black suit. His hair was styled in a well gentleman-ish manner, which I've never seen before.

His large hands head a bouquet of roses. Heat immediately rose to my cheeks when he held them flowers up to me. Wait, why am I blushing? I am Lalisa Manoban. I don't blush.

I cleared my throat and accepted it confidently. "Why are you here?"

"You're having dinner with my tonight." He pointed at the table near the water fountain. "You meant breakfast? It's literally 4 in the morning." I sassily remarked.

Nevertheless, I still took his offering hand. It was quiet and so dark---I had to squint my eyes to find the table which he was pointing earlier.

After the TG2, he wasn't acting like his old self at all. The old one was more innocent-looking, lively and cute. Now it felt like I was holding the different person's hand as it leaded me to the dinner table.

He nudged at the chair with raised eyebrows. "You can't simply just stand and have your meal, can't you?"

"Oh," I went and sat. He stood behind and pushed the chair in. How gentleman-ish. How not Jungkook-ish.

"Seriously you could've wear something more appropriate." He took of his blazer and covered my lap. "I never liked people staring at you like it's their full course meal."

"Oh." I said again, playing my hair to hide those red cheeks. How not Lisa-ish.

He poured us a glass of wine while I looked up warily. Old him would've chose banana milk over alcohol. But who am I to complain?

I watched him cut the beef and popped it into his mouth. "You're different." I finally let out.

"This is the hotter version of me."

I scoffed. Just by looking at the small frown on his irritated face which I found cute, I guess he was just the same all this time. Or maybe a little different.

Our dinner ended with an awkward silence. "Are you full?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Good." He rested his chin at the palm of his hand.

I do not know how many times I blushed today but I just did it once again. Not only his face just in front of me, but he was studying mine as if he was learning something interesting.

"Can you stop?"

"What if I say no?" He scrunched his nose teasingly. And how the hell did he get so soft and adorable when I swear just now he had this tensed hot sharp sexy look on his fucking face??

Then I suddenly I forget we are mafias. Now we're just acting like a normal couple, with normal jobs and lives.

"What do you think about this place?" He asked and I looked back at him.

"It's dark and... quiet?" I shrugged.

"What?" I frowned as I watched him snicker.

He looked up at through his eyelashes. "Dark... you say?"

Then, my eyes shifted around confusingly when tiny fairy lights were suddenly lit up around us.

"You said quiet too, if I'm not mistaken." The man smiled fondly, raising his eyebrows again.

Slow music slowly occupied up the park, getting louder time by time. I turned to the source which was behind me and---hey, since when the vinyl got there?

"Did you do this?"

He closed his eyes and shrugged. "Not me, but definately someone is."

Meanwhile

"Ouch, you stepped on my foot!"

"It wasn't even me! I don't even wear heels!" Jackson hissed back at Rose.

"Sunshines!" Jisoo whispered-shouted, Youngjae and Hoseok turned back. "What?" They answered with irritation.

"No, the Got7 one. Youngjae would you please hide closer? They could literally see your stupid leg popping out of the bush!"

"I'm da boogeyman. No one can see me." Youngjae replied with a smug.

She clenched her fists and threw a pissed look. "Just shut up and do it."

"Ugh, fine MOM."

Jisoo just can't stop her nagging. This is why she is the most hated member in the gang, in a funny way.

Jisoo faceplamed. "And Jennie, stop slurping so loud!"

This just made the leader slurped even louder to annoy the older.

"Ain't this a great sight to see, ay?" She and Taehyung continued to peek from the bush, a porclein teacup in their hands. "This is high class tea, I'm telling ya." Taehyung stated.

"I swear to god their accents really makes me wanna punch all their teeth out." Namjoon gritted, and Jaebum nodded vigorously.

Back to the scene

"Ah, I'm stuffed." Jungkook stood up." C'mon, let's take a stroll around."

Eversince his unexpected comeback, we've been pretty awkward to each other. He doesn't talk much like last time. I wonder if it was something to do with those two skulls.

We slowly walked on the small path, stepping on crunchy dead leaves and soft earth. Then he spoke up,

"While I was away, I went to busan." He looked at me for a while before turning back front.

"I met my mom."

I've never rushed to someone so fast. "Wait, your mom's... alive?"

He stared at me weirdly and I suddenly realized what I've just said. "Oh no, please don't get the wrong idea," I looked away.

"It's just that all of our parents aren't with us since young... like the Got7 and the girls. We're like lost kids who chose wrong paths of becoming a mafia, and I don't know about BTS so I'm sorry for---"

"Nah, its fine. All the boys' parents are dead too. I'm the only one who still at least has a mom, you know?"

"I see..." I nodded. "So how's the visit to your mom?

He looked up at the fading moon and pulled a smile which was forced obvious.

"She pretended that she didn't remember me."

I silently stared, waiting for him to continue. "I told her that I'm Jeon Jungkook. And she replied back, saying I was just a fucked-up gangster demanding for money at every neighbourhood's doorstep."

"I kept convincing her; I am Jungkook, your son. She didn't listen."

"She told me to get lost. When I tried hugging her, she pulled out a knife and threathened me to leave her alone. My sister, whom I never know existed as she was borned years after of my disappearance started crying."

"I stared at her sobbing her eyes out. And damn, she had the same bunny teeth as me. Big eyes. Big nose. Raven hair. God, she was just like a female version of me!" He laughed softly, smiling with sad dreamy eyes.

"I wanted to meet her again. I want to stay with her. Watch her grow into a beautiful woman. But instead," He looked at the pond, expressionless.

"I closed the door."

"Stayed in my room for weeks. Didn't eat nor sleep. Dora and Yuto did their bests cheering me up, but I didn't even have the mental support to open my mouth and talk."

His figure turned to look at me with slightly red eyes. "It hurts, Lisa."

"After that incident, I thought of how you would continue to mourn over my fake death," He wiped his eyes and sniffed sharply. "I didn't want you to feel the same pain like how I felt when I walked away from my family door."

"You'd probably can't relate because as I bet you definately felt worse than me, that's why I wanted to end the mission quickly and go straight into your arms.

"I'm sorry I left you out of a sudden, then return back proudly as if I was mocking your grievance for me, as if all this was just a stupid prank."

"I tried acting like I'm alright in front of the members, because hell it was so much easier to fake it rather than explaining the whole damn situation."

"You're the only one whom I trust and feel safe to show my true colours. Sorry, you had to go through all this yourself. But hey, at least I'm back, right?" He chuckled.

I shook my head and glared up with watery eyes. I couldn't bare it anymore. When he was about to wipe the tears, I went and hugged him as if it's my last.

His face was inscrutable when he stood there like a statue. Not long after, he finally collasped into my embrance, squeezing me tightly and burying his face into my neck.

Meanwhile

Jennie dropped her tea and wiped her eyes with the hem of her sweatshirt. "This is truly heartbreaking."

All of them were absolutely devastated. They couldn't believe their dongsaeng went through all that and still managed to smile brightly in front of their faces.

They turned to the soft sniffing behind. This was their first time seeing Yoongi cry. "Shut up, I'm not crying. You are." He scooted his back on them.

Back to the scene

"If it makes you feel better, I won't tell the others about this. Your secret is safe with me." I muttered.

"Actually," He pulled away and chuckled. His eyes playfully drifted to the moving bushes. "Seems like you don't need to hide it from them anymore."

I let out a scream when the shitheads popped out, throwing confetti above them. "Hai!" Yugyeom waved.

I frowned. "Hey, weren't you all like chilling on the couches a sec ago?"

Jin snickered, putting on a party hat. "There's always a thing called 'acting', stupid."

"Yeah! Plus, we listened to every word from you both. Even the lovey-dovey ones." Jackson sassed, making kissy noises.

"Absolutely disgusting." Yoongi added.

"I've never heard you suttering so much before." Jinyoung teased and I blushed harder.

"Uh-huh. She was like 'a-ah, okay! Thank you for the meal J-J-J-Jungkook oPpar!' Hoseok mocked, acting all pouty and girly.

I clenched on my fists. "S-Shut up, you---" it took me a while to think of an insult. "You computer buttholes!"

"Indirectly saying that you don't want us here. Fine, we'll go back to America then." Mark crossed his arms and looked away.

"Hey, I never meant like that! Stop making this so hard for me! And Hoseok, stop with your pouting! You look ugly!"

"Oh how dare you---"

"Uh, Lisa?' Jisoo called out, smiling cheekily. "You might want to look what's behind you.

I gasped.

Jungkook was smiling.

Biting on a rose.

Kneeling on one knee.

With his hands held out.

And a ring on planted on a red velvet box.

Bambam changed the waltz song, which made the sight of him grinning up at me even more unbearble.

"Wise man say..." my friends held each other's shoulders, swaying as they sang along.

The leaders stood behind Jungkook with the words 'Be Mine'. Jennie was grinning with full happiness while Jae and Namjoon sighed like proud mothers. "Only fools rush in~"

"Pranpriya Manoban," He began.

"But I can't help falling in love with you."

"I want to spend the rest of my life waking up with you, kissing your face and drinking banana milks as our main source of diet---"

I scoffed, looking away with teary eyes. "You're so stupid."

"Yo I swear, I promise to cherish you and treat you like a mothafuckin' queen so will you do the honor of being my girlfriend---"

Everyone frozed.

The music was turned off and they all dropped the sign to the ground.

"Excuse me, what?" Jisoo asked in a tone of disbelief. "I thought you were gonna ask her to marry you!"

"Why held a big ass event when you're just gonna ask her to be your girlfriend? Geez, small things like this could've been done in a local coffee shop or something." Taehyung tsked. And soon everybody started tsking.

"I wanted---!" Jungkook let out. "I wanted take things slow first. I mean---the actual fuck yalls, we're only eighteen and shit,"

"Probably when we reach our mid 20's, that's when I'll bring Lisa up the Eiffel Tower and offer her the biggest diamond ring which will be our engagement ring and we'll make love in this hotel and---"

"No one ever asked for details, Jeon!' Rose rubbed her eyes painfully.

"Now are you done 'proposing'? This was such a huge dissapointment I just wanna go home now." Yoongi mumbled.

Jungkook inhaled with all his lungs and shouted as loud as he could. "LISA!"

Everyone flinched and shutted up. I laughed and screamed back at his face. "WHAT?"

"DO YOU WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

"DUH!"

We stared at each other for a while before he got up and grabbed my waist. The sun at east slowly rose up, creating a beautiful silhouette of Jungkook spinning me around.

Both of us were laughing with my body arched back. They all began cheering again, some of them roaring. I could see a perfect view of my sisters shedding happy tears.

Jungkook pulled me in for a kiss, which I gladly returned back. Screams turned even louder. "Liskook! Liskook! Liskook!"

I looked at every one of them, how we've been so close to each other already even though Bams and I only joined last year.

That's when I realized, joining the Alpha Wolves will be something that I will never regret in my whole entire life.

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you.

For I can't help falling in love with you."

1 more chapter 🐺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 41.5K 113
Su Ran, a music prodigy, woke up transmigrated into a book. At that point in time, the main story arc in the book had already been completed. As a vi...
137K 4K 51
Brown meets brown, she stands before him "You want my ring? Take it." she said, nimbly wrapping her fingers around her ring and yanking it off. she r...
18.1K 311 60
Details Short Title : SAIBT Alternate Title : 开局资产提升一万倍 Status : Completed Author : I have a battery car Genre : Urban Life Weekly Rank : #790 Month...
60.5K 2.2K 16
A 25 year old lady named Lisa manoban who's a known popular dancer of south korea and thailand,and her religious sister Rose anne manoban who wants t...