Junoesque ✿George Weasley✿

De LuLuOnFire

Junoesque (adj) Beautiful and imposing, like the goddess Juno // #2 in georgeweasley 15.06.2019 #1 in georgew... Mais

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
Amaranthine

62.

27.2K 983 498
De LuLuOnFire

The Burrow had been lively ever since the twins and Blair had turned up. Even though Molly wasn't entirely comfortable with having two of her sons dropping out of their education, she had to admit that she enjoyed having someone else in the house during the school semester. Blair had tried to be as helpful as possible, but it proved to be difficult. Molly would push the girl away whenever she tried to grab a cloth or a broom. She would say that she didn't need to do anything in the house and used the excuse that she was the only one could keep the twins from blowing up the house. So her role was to keep them under raps while Molly cleaned and bustled around all day.

They had been lounging in the living room when a bright ball of light flew in through the window. They hadn't had much to do other than work on the shop, which had all its paint finished and was slowly becoming full with shelves and displays. It kept the three busy and out of Molly's hair, but they were home enough for her to be content with the liveliness of the house.

The ball of light stopped inches above the coffee and took the shape of a silvery wolf. The three jumped in their seats and called Molly in from outside, the woman already half way through the door from seeing the light flying through the front garden. She stopped with weeds clamped in her gloves and stared at the ball, seeing the animal sit down on the table with its mist flowing up to the ceiling and passing through as if it wasn't there.

"That's Remus's patronus," Molly mumbled, causing the twins and Blair to lean towards the animal in anticipation

'Harry's gone to the Ministry. Voldemort has tricked him into thinking Sirius is there. Order members report to the Department of Mysteries immediately.'

Remus's words flowed out of the patronus before it turned and stood to its feet, running off of the table and heading for the fireplace where it dispersed into fading silver. Blair, Fred and George looked to each other for a moment before jumping up from the armchairs and pulling their wands out into view. Molly's eyes widened at the realisation and put her gloved hands out in front of her.

"Wait wait wait! You two aren't even in the Order yet!" she cried, putting her hands against her sons' chest. Soil crumbled down their fronts and created a pile on the floor, but the woman was too troubled by the awaiting danger Fred and George were about to walk into to notice. "And you haven't been trained on a mission yet, Blair!"

"Then why would Remus have sent a patronus to us?" George asked, eager to apparate "They obviously need our help!"

"B-But it's not safe! Please don't go!" Molly pleaded.

"We'll be fine, Mrs Weasley," Blair cut in, using her reassuring smile to her advantage. "We'll be with Mad-Eye and Kingsley. And believe it or not, we've actually learnt a lot about defensive spells this year."

"Love ya', Mum!"

George grabbed Blair's hand before disappearing from sight, Fred joining only milliseconds later. Molly felt a weight in her stomach and could only hope that her children wouldn't get hurt. She couldn't believe that recently turned adults were already going on Order missions that were notorious for being dangerous. But she supposed she couldn't shield them from it for long. She trusted Blair and surprisingly, she trusted the twins as well. They were Weasleys after all.

Blair experienced the usual hooking sensation that came with apparition and made sure to tightly grip George's hand throughout the nauseating few seconds. She savoured the moment her feet touched the ground and gathered her grasp on reality for a moment, before looking at her surroundings. They stood in what could only be described as a tall ceiling-ed cave which had a rocky surface covering the walls and ground. In the middle of the cave, was an archway. The floor seemed to lead up towards the lonesome structure yet Blair could see nothing that was significant or special about it.

In front of the archway, stood Lucius Malfoy and Harry. A round sphere was clasped in the platinum blonde's hand and Harry looked disheartened, his nose bloody and his eyes lowered from what Blair could see was shame. Around the corners of the cave/room, were multiple known Death Eaters who all held people Blair knew well from Hogwarts as hostages. There had been a mass breakout from Azkaban earlier in the year and now everyone saw where they had escaped to. Bellatrix Lestrange, Antonin Dolohov and Fenrir Greyback were there and just to name a few, and they all held their wands to the necks of Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Neville and Luna.

"Get away from my godson," Sirius appeared next to Lucius and reared his arm backwards, slamming his fist into the man's cheek and sending him down the steps of the slope. The blue orb flew through the air and smashed against the rocky steps, causing Lucius to stare at the remnants in shock and horror.

As if planned, mists of pure white began to appear above the heads of Death Eaters and morph into the figures of the Order of the Phoenix. Mad-Eye Moody, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Mundungus Fletcher, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Arthur Weasley, Bill Weasley and other members held their wands out and immediately started to duel with the black mists that attempted to flee. Tonks took the initiative to round up the Hogwarts students and hide them away from the battle, leaving Harry to stand beside Sirius as he seemed intent on fighting against Lucius with his godfather.

"Awesome!" Fred could be heard exclaiming before rushing to stand beside George, eager to join the fight. "Which one should we duel, Georgie?!"

Blair let out a yelp as a shot of orange could be seen in the corner of her eye, causing her to force her wand to swipe in front of her in a wordless protection charm. Fred and George whipped their heads around and saw Blair's hair fly behind her from the force of the impact, seeing a masked Death Eater stalking towards them after sending his curse.

"I think he'll do," Blair laughed nervously, but stood strong with her wand raised.

The twins agreed silently and stood tall behind Blair, sending hexes towards the cloaked figure that continued to advance towards them. The man's step didn't falter or even halt for a moment and Blair thought the man wouldn't stop until he was nose to nose with her. She felt nervous at being the closest to him but was reassured when George swiped his wand in front of her, stopping the second curse that had been sent her way. His actions snapped Blair out of her light daze and she started sending curses back to the Death Eater, the force of her spell work and the twins's blasting the man backwards and sending him flying into the wall.

"Brilliant!" Fred cheered, quickly turning to the next Death Eater that was nearby.

Blair got into the swing of things and won a majority of her duels. The ones that she struggled with would be noticed by either Fred or George, who stuck close by and were keeping a constant eye on her, and helped her out with finishing off her opponents. And in return, Blair would do the same for them. They were at an advantage with their ability to cast spells without speaking, but some Death Eaters had the same skill. There were some unfortunate cases where their spells would be blocked and returned with a dangerous curse, causing minor injuries.

Eventually, most of the Death Eaters had been round up by the Order. But the last and most dangerous one appeared just as Lucius had been tied up with an incacerous spell. Bellatrix Lestrange cried the most fatal curse of all and sent the infamous green light towards Sirius, where it hit him square in the chest. Harry was standing merely inches away as his godfather stumbled and took his last breath and the boy watched helplessly as he fell through the archway behind him. Half expecting him to just fall through to the other side, Harry ran to catch Sirius before he slammed against the floor. But his body disappeared and whispers were now slithering into the ears of the Order. A ripple effect appeared in the archway and revealed its significance; it held the voices of the dead.

While everyone was occupied with the sudden death of a long time Order member, Bellatrix cackled as she slipped down an alleyway. Harry sprinted after her despite Remus's cries and skidded down the same opening, his anger boiling and his teeth clenched through his tears. His last family member had just been killed right before his eyes and he wanted revenge.

"You alright?" George's voice made Blair realise that she had been watching the ordeal with her vision blurring. She swallowed painfully and nodded her head, turning to George to see his worried eyes and bleeding temple.

"H-Here," she stuttered as she brought out a bottle of her potion that just so happened to be in her jumper pocket. George glanced down at it and slipped it out of her hand, pouring some on to his fingers and pressing it gently against her bruised cheek and split lip instead. Blair shivered at the coldness but relaxed when he started to smooth it against her skin, her tears spilling over for moment but stopping as soon as they fell. The rest of the Order gathered around the Death Eaters that were tired up together at the end of the stairs that led up to the archway, biting their lips and avoiding the acknowledgement of Sirius's sudden death. 

Tonks helped the Hogwarts students out from their hiding place and gathered them together, waiting for the Aurors to arrive and lead them safely back to the castle. Mad-Eye and Kingsley stood with their wands pointing at the mostly unconscious prisoners, interrogating and glaring harshly at them. Blair helped Fred and George with their minor wounds before turning to the rest of Remus who was waiting for their individual attention.

"You three did well," Remus stated; his tone shaky but attempting to appear strong. The death of the only friend he had left since Hogwarts was now with the rest of the Marauders, leaving him feeling alone and isolated in the world of the living. "I think you're all eligible for the Order even with the small cuts and bruises."

"We can discuss that later," Arthur butted in, stepping forward and pushing Remus gently away into Tonks's awaiting arms. "For now, you three should go home to Molly. I know that she is worried sick."

The three didn't argue and took hold of each other, apparating immediately with vague goodbyes to their friends from Hogwarts. Molly was already waiting for them on the porch of The Burrow and ran forward to embrace them one at a time.

"Oh thank Merlin you're all alright!" she sighed and kissed the boys' cheeks, before taking Blair and pressing her against her chest. "What happened? Are the others okay?"

Fred patted George on the shoulder in a twin silent communication and turned to their mother, ready to break the news to her about Sirius's death. George took Blair's hand and laced his fingers with hers, pulling her into the house and upstairs towards his bedroom. Molly and Fred could be heard also entering the house and taking a seat in the living room, Fred's voice low and mumbling. George shut his bedroom door behind them before they could hear Molly's exclaim of shock and horror. Blair sat on the edge of George's bed and waited for him to do the same, the two facing each other with their legs crossed.

"It could have gone a lot worse. At least we're okay, right?" George said and leaned close to meet Blair's low eyes, drawing her attention from her feet.

"I guess so..." she mumbled, tracing the broomstick pattern that was printed on the duvet underneath her. "I feel awful for Harry though."

George hummed and nodded along. He couldn't imagine how Harry must be feeling right now. But in all honesty, George was relieved that he, Fred and Blair had come out of the mission mostly unscathed. He feared that something would go terribly wrong and that one of them would lose a limb or barely hobble away from the sudden battle. It was of course a tragedy to have an Order member die, especially with it being one that the twins and Blair were relatively close to. But it was better to be thankful about what they came out with rather than dwell over what they had lost. And they knew what they were signing up for when they pleaded to join the Order of the Phoenix. They would have to get used to the constant risk of danger.

"Hey," he called and Blair looked up once more, seeing him smiling lightly at her. "I love you."

"I love you too," she smiled back and pecked him on the lips, their bodies tinging at the warmth that brewed inside them from the contact.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

47.3K 1.1K 47
The life of a girl who felt she was second best to everyone but one day a secret is revealed and she finds out she isn't where she belongs. Follow In...
96.7K 2.6K 10
❝And where Olivia Weasley went, chaos followed❞ pls dont read this is so bad [golden trio era || harry×oc] [all rights go to JK terf Rowling, I own n...
1.2M 32.7K 70
☆ it all started with just a simple game night. but delilah wouldn't change a single thing. she loves him with everything she has, and he loves her...
228K 5.2K 43
Who new you could fall in love with someone that has been your best friends with since you met on the hogwarts express . Jk. Rowling owns all charact...