63.

Hermione, Ron, Harry and Ginny entered the Weasley Wizard Wheezes shop in Diagon Alley. It was the only outlet on the street that wasn't boarded up and had its windows smashed in by thieves. The shop was thriving with a continuous array of children heading in and out of the store. Among those children, were the three sixth years and fifth year who were desperate to finally see the shop that had become infamous over the summer. With how dim and dark the holiday had been, they collectively agreed that they needed a bit of a laugh. Especially Harry, who had been thinking nonstop about the things he could've done differently in order to save Sirius.

Slipping into the shop, the four were immediately greeted by the loud laughter and pops, whizzes and bangs of Weasley products. The place was full with shelves and displays that were all being observed and used by people of all ages. Parents ventured in with their young children and found themselves distracted by the many impressive joke products. Hermione and Ginny strayed towards the violently pink section of the shop while Ron and Harry headed for the first section they saw; the Screaming Yo-yos.

"How much is this?"

"Three galleons and seven sickles."

"Oi sweetie, how many of these do you have in stock?"

"All the ones on the display are the ones we have."

"Can you check out the back?"

Blair's anger twinged at the classic phrase and glared harshly at the middle aged man who held four Fanged Frisbees in his arms. The man raised an eyebrow at her, as if daring for her to challenge a paying customer. Blair cursed her deep purple shirt and bright orange badge that said 'Staff member' before carrying the box that was in her arms towards the back room, where she would 'search' for more Fanged Frisbees for the oh-so-polite customer.

"Blair?" a voice called and she turned her head, ready to begin ranting to her boss(es) about the many customers that had been unnecessarily rude to her. But she stopped when she recognised the orange hair, but on a different body and of a completely different gender.

"Ginny!" she cheered and put the box down on the nearly empty display of Fever Fudge, before accepting the Weasley's embrace like a cat accepting a grooming. Ginny grinned into Blair's shoulder, noticing how much longer the girl's ponytail was and how happy she looked despite the stressful amount of customers.

"Merlin, you're practically glowing!" Hermione laughed as she came up behind the two, watching as they pulled away and she took her turn in hugging Blair. "I thought retail was a stressful job."

"Oh trust me. I'd say I keep myself pretty well composed," Blair stated and picked up the box from the stand once more. "I'll come back and talk in a second. I've got to get this to the back and glance briefly at where the Fanged Frisbees should be."

As Blair left, Hermione and Ginny spotted the Love Potions and began looking through the bottles that were left on the stand. With a majority of the area's population being girls, the sound of giggles rang like a hum among the witches. Threading through the crowd of witches and wizards, was one half of the Weasley twins that owned the premises. He looked over the many heads of customers and longed to see the black head of hair that could ease his worries. Without her, he was sure that the store would be turned on its head from the lack of professionalism and order she usually was able to keep.

Emerging from the backroom with her hands now free, Blair fleetingly told the rude customer from before that there were no Fanged Frisbees left. The man stiffened and narrowed his eyes down at the girl, before uttering the words Blair was just waiting to hear.

"Can I speak to your manager, sweetheart? I just need someone who knows what they're actually talking about."

Before she could whip out her wand and banish the man from the store, a hand was placed on the small of her back and a presence could be felt against the side of her.