102.

Wowie this is my longest chapter to date :)

Harry faced Voldemort alone. He chose to take down the Dark Lord to avenge those he had succeeded in killing and those who had escaped from him by the skin of their teeth. He needed to avenge his parents, Cedric, Sirius, Dumbledore, Dobby and Snape. He needed to avenge all of those people that had been given the chance to live again thanks to Blair's potion. He needed to avenge Blair, Fred, Remus and Tonks. Voldemort deserved to die for all that he had done. And Harry needed to be the one to do it.

In the Great Hall, the Death Eaters were gradually beginning to fall. They had become careless and cocky, leading them to underestimate the young Hogwarts students. The Order were stronger than ever with Remus and Tonks alive and well; taking down Antonin Dolohov to repay the favour for trying to take away their newborn son's right to a loving upbringing. Not that Teddy would ever fall into the hands of an orphanage or an abusive aunt and uncle, but the privilege of having biological, loving parents was something they wanted for their son. And no slimy, Azkaban escapee Death Eater was going to take that away from him.

While Molly Weasley was seen turning Bellatrix Lestrange into dust, Blair had caught sight of the Death Eater she had been longing to face all night. The early morning was well into effect outside the castle's walls and she had lived, died and been revived all within the space of one nightfall. And within this time, she would kill too. She would kill the one who had tried to kill her only hours before.

The Death Eater's shiny bald head caught her eye through the duel between Professor Flitwick and three different opponents. Over the blue beam that flowed from Flitwick's wand was the Death Eater smiling wickedly at Professor Slughorn, who he was trying to turn into a statue with a powerful freezing spell. Blair felt a wave of anger take over her, the curse she was currently casting blasting her current opponent across the hall and sending him through one of the glass-stained windows. She then began walking over to the Death Eater who had disarmed Professor Slughorn and was about to initiate the killing curse.

The man stumbled to the side and loss concentration with his wand work; the green spell slithering pathetically out of his wand and falling to the floor where it seeped into the stone. He whipped his head around and saw Blair with her wand raised, the tip flaring from the previous spell and glared at him from metres away. The sheer sight of the girl he had left for dead angered him, as she should be a corpse who would never bother him again. But here she was, covered in dust, dirt and the blood that should have been drained from her pathetic, pointless body.

"Now that I have to kill you twice in one night, I'm pissed off," he growled and Professor Slughorn used the distraction to take a sip from one of his healing potions and hurry off to help the other Professors. He knew that the duel wasn't to be interfered with and left the witch to defeat the evil man.

Blair said nothing and immediately started sending hexes and jinxes out of her wand. She didn't bother to keep the words of her spells to herself and shamelessly called out every name as she cast her magic. This would usually disadvantage her as her opponent would be aware of the spell that was heading his way, but Blair was too quick for the Death Eater to comprehend. When he tried to block or counteract her spells, he already had another curse coming his way. She had somehow become more powerful and skilful since their last encounter.

"You fucking-" the man went to curse but was cut off by a sheen of purple, making him stumble backwards from the force of the spell.

Blair took this opportunity to step forward, sending her spells while advancing towards him slowly. The man was being backed against the wall and was beginning to tire, the events of the previous night and the current duel making his wand work sloppy. But Blair wasn't merciful, just as he wasn't to her. Those around them moved and let Blair corner him, disarming him and catching his wand to leave him helpless.