85.

Blair could barely comprehend the sudden rush of people and the collective sounds of apparition that popped in all directions. People pushed and shoved; screaming and terrified from being caught by the impending Death Eaters that were seconds away from infiltrating the tent. Kingsley's Patronus had faded into nothing and the lights had been relit, but it caused chaos once the booming words of Shacklebolt disappeared. Tables and chairs were overturned and the Order tried to create some sort of barrier around the tent to keep outsiders out. They had foolishly taken down the barrier that was around The Burrow in order to allow guests to arrive without suspicion. But it was all too late.

The black smokes burst through the material of the tent and immediately started stunning and jinxing anyone they saw. Those who tried to apparate away were pulled back and thrown to the ground with the Incacerous curse wrapping them in suffocating ropes. Death Eaters cackled and cheered as if it was a game; their curses causing skin to tear and cries of agony to fill the tent.

If George hadn't had his hands tightly around her forearms, Blair would have been swept away with the running crowd and probably trampled from others' carelessness. It was terrifying to see men, women and children pushed to the ground and stomped on by Death Eaters. At one point, she saw Ginny nearly trip over a fallen table of smashed wine glasses while trying to follow Charlie. But luckily, her older brother had turned around in time to pull her up and continue on their escape to The Burrow.

"You need to hide," George rushed, crouching down so that he could meet Blair's eye level. "They're here for Harry and you!"

She didn't argue despite her suspicions of the claim being partially false. She didn't believe they were here for her. If her last encounter with the nameless Death Eater went the way it did, it was highly unlikely that the ambush was to capture her for recruitment. However, this didn't mean that they would hesitate to kill her. But she let George pull her towards the exit of the tent where The Burrow could be seen outside.

"Where do you two think you're going?" the bald Death Eater stepped in their path and grinned, his crazed eyes centring on Blair. It was him, the man who had sent Charlie and her into the field before telling her the jolly story of her father's life before his death. He obviously recognised her and barely looked at George who stood next to her left. But George thought that the man was looking at Blair in a different context, making him step in front of her and push her frame behind his tall, broad one.

"Long time, no see, Rosier," he said, surprising Blair by holding a wand in his hand this time. "Done much since our last meeting?"

"You nutters really can't take a hint, can you?" George seethed while pulling his own wand out. He kept his other arm behind him to hold Blair's hand without realising that she wasn't afraid of the Death Eater. She knew why he was here and why he had stopped them in particular.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I was talking to you, bandage head," the man shot back. 

George grumbled and raised his wand, shooting a purple spark out of the end. The Death Eater swiped his wand in front of his body before firing a stunning jinx; Blair only knowing what it was by the orange tinge of the magic. He also could perform nonverbal magic, making him a challenge for George and unpredictable to duel.

Looking around the tent, Blair saw that everyone who hadn't been able to escape had been lined up against the wall to their right. She saw Molly, Arthur, Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Fred and Ginny being held at wand point by three Death Eaters, with several wedding guests being backed into a corner. Members of the Delacour family rambled in French to each other before being grunted at by the sneering men around them. The tent was a mess and you wouldn't believe that a beautiful wedding ceremony had taken place only minutes ago in the same space.