BMC Oneshots

By Kaetbab

oof this was supposed to be a story but then I got like 50 million ideas for a oneshot book so have this inst... More

Gotta Bite?
S-Squip?? Pt. 1
S-Squip? Pt. 2
Requiem
Ghosthunters Pt. 1
Ghosthunters Pt. 2
Ouch Pt.1
Cursed
A Small Mishap
Gotta Bite (An extra)
Frozen Yogurt
Unrequited Love
Nighttime Troubles
Unrequited Love PT. 2
Sleep Please
Well...
Naps and Giggles
Guardian Angel PT.1
Hanahaki
Guardian Angel PT.2
Ouch PT.2
Mamas and Papas
tagged #1
tagged #2
Patches
Another Mishap
Blind Bois
Cellphones and Flowers
tagged again? holy shit
You Can't Just Act Like Nothing Happened
A New Layer of Destruction
Hangout Time
Passed Out
Hiss Hiss Bitch
Feelings?? What are Those??
Hoods and Hides
Sides, Trust, and Issues
It'll All Be Okay
In Tune/Off Tune
okay so
She?? P1
oKay sO
Electric Currents P.1
Fallen Down
She?? P.2
So Long PT. 1(?)
Dance Along
Unlikely Pair
Fighting Your Battles
Legends and Quests
Tree of Death
Electric Currents P.2
Trust Issues
Re-Established
Braces
"Again?"
Tick Tick
Tick Tick P.2
Brains and Plants??
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (1/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (2/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (3/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (4/8)
Healing takes Time

Wolf's Insanity

74 4 1
By Kaetbab

Jeremy stared at the glitched figure of Keanu Reeves, it giving off a red electrical aura as it seemingly booted up.

"Leave the mall." Was it's only command.

Jeremy looked around, as if trying to look for Michael to drop him off. 

"Michael has already left," His squip answered, as if it could read his mind. "I can. And before you do it, don't speak to me out loud, or you'll get shocked."

"But-" Was all Jeremy was able to get out before feeling a painful shock run down his spine, causing him to flinch and even straighten out his back. 

"What did I just say?"

'Okay okay...I'm sorry.."

"Now, leave the mall. Lord knows you need the exercise."

This time, Jeremy listened and got up off the ground, reassuring Christine, who had rushed to if he was okay, that he was fine and was going to go home and rest a bit.

That was the start of something he'd consider sinister. Fun, but sinister.

~•~

"You're so plain. I can spice you up if you'd like?" Jeremy's squip, Dex as Jeremy had named, commented as a sly grin stretched upon their face. They had also dropped the Keanu Reeves look, changing to something more like "them". Black hair with a few red streaks, a baggy, but slightly torn grey hoodie, and black jeans. They didn't really have feet, but when they did, it was just regular red sneakers.

"Oh uh...sure? I wouldn't mind that," Jeremy mumbled, glancing at Dex. It was a struggle Jeremy had dealt with but never brought up to anyone, even his best friend Michael, who happened to be a siren. Jeremy had always been envious of his laid back nature and how he wouldn't use his voice to his advantage, despite his bursts of greed and desire here and there, as it came part of the heritage. Jeremy always wondered what it would be like to be like him. Different, he meant.

He also wanted Christine, a very cute and bubbly witch, to like him. But how would she notice a plain and boring human like him? She was skilled in her works, despite her complete love for theatre. She also had a crush on another human, Jake Dillenger, who you wouldn't think was a human at first glance.

Sometimes he'd think back to times like these and wonder why he didn't just pay attention more.

And thus, Dex led him to a library, helping Jeremy sneak into one of the restricted areas and swipe one of the books. 

"Stuff it in your bag, the third pocket behind the cover then move your laptop in front of it. You have about 3 minutes before they come and check this area."  Jeremy was quick to hurry and get out and, as Dex predicted, left without being caught.

That's how Jeremy found himself sitting in front of this book of spells, it's dusty interior and exterior promptly ignored by Jeremy as he watched his hands flip through the pages.

"This one." His squip said, moving Jeremy's hand to one spell on the page.

"I don't know how to pronounce most of these words though…" Jeremy murmured. 

"Nonsense! That's what you have me for. Give me a moment.."

Jeremy waited, sitting uncomfortably as he stared at the page. He was about to speak up again when he felt a rush of...something hit him. 

"That'll wear off in maybe 10 minutes, so hurry up and set up so you can get this show on the road!" 

Jeremy smiled and nodded, going off to grab what he would need.

~•~

"Huh, who knew mom would've kept shit like wolfsbane in the attic?" Jeremy wondered aloud as he rushed back to the book, placing the plant in the square beneath the text. The lining of the square glowed dimly and Jeremy knew it had worked.

"Now just say the spell and you'll be good! It might hurt, but it'll be worth it in the end." Jeremy nodded and started chanting.

Dex watched from a distance, grinning. It looked over the book, silently scanning it as Jeremy spoke. They read the title of the spell and momentarily paused. "Wolf's Insanity" it read. There's the initial transformation, but an added layer of aggression and, of course, insanity to make the being stronger. 

Dex thought about telling Jeremy, but decided against it. This spell would change the playing field in Jeremy's favor, they predicted.

So they stayed silent as Jeremy finished and dropped to the ground, clutching his head and screaming in pain. They adopted a neutral expression as the glitched words of "corrupted" floated around their being. 

~•~

Jeremy felt very different when he woke up. The first thing he noticed was a light grey tail swaying slowly behind him. Upon further inspection, he learned that the tail also had red streaks in it. He wasn’t particularly happy about the ears though, but he guessed it was okay since he could hear and even see a lot better too.

However, he shortly also learned he was constantly moving around, itching for something to do or hit. 

“It comes with the transformation. What would you do if something was thrown at you?” 

“Catch it, rip it, then attack the person who threw it at me- what?” Jeremy blinked.

“Good answer. That’s the best course of action.”  Dex responded, looking proud of Jeremy.

“What? No! That’s more exciting and fun, but I would never do that...right?” Jeremy flinched, the thought wasn’t as bad as he was making it. He was a fucking wolf! He was supposed to be vicious! Plus, Dex said it was a good idea, so why not?

“Exactly! I just want to give you the most favorable outcome. So follow my lead, okay? I'll make sure Christine notices you." Dex smiled softly at Jeremy, a look of encouragement on his face.

"Okay...I trust you," Jeremy nodded, looking up at his Squip.

~•~

"If you keep focusing on him you're going to lose your mind. Of course, that'd be good for me, but I kinda care for you so I'd rather you not." The little pixie spoke, floating around Michael and setting herself on his head. 

As a siren, Michael was able to use his voice to lure others into his command and basically follow whatever he asks. He also received a little pixie guide to help him out. They are rare and are born with their host, growing alongside them. Michael both loved and hated the little shit. 

If Michael chose so, he could let said pixie take control of his actions temporarily. It hadn't happened yet and Michael hoped it stayed that way.

"I know but it's not like I can just poof him out of my mind...like he did to me…" Michael frowned and laid his head on the lunch table he was at, empty as usual.

His pixie, Kynthia or Ky for short, frowned. She silently masked Michael's aura, a deep blue color. Even if he was a siren, it didn't mean he couldn't be lured by other sirens, especially if he was giving off an aura of sadness and abandonment like he currently was. She couldn't blame him, but she did know that if this kept up, he was gonna get caught one of these days.

She and Michael had watched as Jeremy walked down the hallways, completely different and nothing like the Jeremy they knew before. For one, Jeremy was a werewolf, making him the only other werewolf than a kid named Richard Goranski, or Rich. He kept his features hidden, as he didn't want to be questioned about it.

She observed the cafeteria, looking and glaring at the popular kids table. Chloe Valentine, a vampire, Brooke Lohst, another siren ("She's nice! She gave me a pin once, even though it was too big for me!" Ky had squeaked about happily to Michael one day.), Jake Dillenger, a human, Rich Goranski, a hidden werewolf as previously mentioned, and the new addition of Jeremy Heere, a werewolf, sat at the table. Christine, a witch, and Jenna, a human, had sat at the table the previous day but they had decided it wasn't their setting and sat at a different table together.

Ky despised that table with all her little heart, especially since Jeremy sat there now. She looked back at Michael and how miserable he was and promised she would protect him.

~•~

Ky led Michael through the loud house of Jake Dillenger, up the stairs and into the bathroom. She could tell he was getting overwhelmed.

She didn't trust the party, but Michael had insisted on coming to try and reason with Jeremy. One more chance, he had pleaded with the pixie.

She couldn't help but give in and comply under the condition that they'd leave immediately after, with or without Jeremy.

So now, she sat on Michael's shoulders as he argued with Jeremy about the SQUIP. Jeremy was refusing to listen, Ky figured. 

It was only when Jeremy's eyes began to glow that Ky begin to warn Michael that he should drop the argument and just leave. Michael seemed to take the hint and tried to go for the door, only to be stopped by Jeremy. Michael backed away from the door and watched as Jeremy paced towards him, glaring.

"So now it's not important huh? I thought this was an important topic, so why are you trying to leave?" Jeremy's glare immediately changed to a soft frown as he cornered Michael.

"Because...if you're not gonna listen, what's the point?" Michael responded quietly. 

"I'm sorry Mikey, I know you don't like the SQUIP but it's been helping me out! However, I haven't been fair to you in the slightest. I've been ignoring my favorite person with no explanation at all and that's not fair to you," Jeremy gently took Michael's hands and put them up to his chest, a look of regret on his face.

Michael stared at Jeremy, a few tears rolling down his cheeks as he took everything in. "Y-you mean it..?" 

Jeremy nodded and leaned up, looking him in the eyes as he reached up to place a tender kiss on Michael's lips.

Ky watched, a frown on her face. Her frown quickly morphed into panic as she had to witness what happened next.

She watched as Michael fluttered his eyes closed as Jeremy grinned, moving his hand (which had already changed to a claw) in one swift movement and making a deep and clean swipe against Michael's throat.

She watched as Michael's eyes flew open in a panic, a look of sadness and betrayal in them as he slid to the ground, blood spilling everywhere.

She watched as Michael pitifully tried to stop the bleeding, every breath he took becoming labored and seemingly painful. 

However, she saw Michael's eyes glow a light purple as he glared at Jeremy and he weakly, but clearly mutter "I hate you." 

While Jeremy shouldn't have cared, the words shouldn't have affected him the way they did. Maybe it was the magic laced in the words. Maybe.

He turned and walked out, a look of faux satisfaction on his face.

Ky about shrieked and zipped out of the room, trying to find Brooke. She watched as Jeremy walked down the stairs and quickly muttered a spell under her breath, a spell of eternal suffering, and cast it at Jeremy. Would she regret it later? She told her self she didn't care.

~•~

Thr pixie zipped around the house, unaware of her own tears as she tried to find Brooke. 

It didn't take long to find the blond outside. She seemed to be sad and distant, but snapped out of it as she heard a frantic cry for her name.

"Brooke! Brooke, please I need your help!" Ky had to slow down to keep from slamming into Brooke's arm as she sobbed and began tugging on the girl's costume.

"Ky? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Brooke questioned as she got up and cupped the small, terrified pixie.

"It's M-Michael! Please, you have to help him." She cried out. 

"Ky! What happened?" Brooke asked as she hurried inside, getting Christine's attention. She was currently talking to Jeremy but looked slightly uncomfortable and took the opportunity to leave and follow Brooke. Ky has reverted back to origin language, too in distress to speak normal English.

As soon as Christine got close enough to listen, she paled and here eyes widened as she grabbed Brooke's arm. 

"Wh-" Christine rushed the girl and the small pixie up to the upstairs bathroom. Brooke would've shrieked at the sight had Christine not slapped her hand over the siren's mouth and shook her head before rushing over to the semi unconscious siren.

Ky sobbed harder, a few squeaks of pain within her sobs as she hid in Brooke's hair.

Christine quickly crouched beside Michael and muttered a stabilizing spell, letting the magic flow freely from her palm and around Michael. She assessed the wounds and paled yet again as she identified what types of cuts caused the infliction.

"Brooke...B-Brooke oh god…" Christine stuttered out, quickly casting another spell to try and reverse the injuries. Of course, it wouldn't heal Michael completely, the scars were magic inflicted and if Christine was correct about her theory, they would be the least of their problems. 

"Christine? What happened to Michael?" Brooke asked, her voice an octave higher than normal.

"...Jeremy...Jeremy happened." Christine answered in a whisper as the last of her spell left her palm, leaving a cold shiver throughout the rest of her body.

Ky made a dash for her host, hovering over his head and doing whatever magic she could to help his recovery.

The silence didn't last long when the bathroom door slammed open. "Christine?" 

Brooke jumped back and scrambled over to Christine's side, a look of panic and anger gracing her face as she glared at Jeremy.

"Jeremy…" Christine gasped out, expression unreadable. "How could you..?" 

Jeremy looked confused before he registered the situation and tried to stutter out an explanation before Brooke cut him off.

"No. Leave. Now." She commanded, her voice laced strongly with siren magic to the point that Christine had to hold onto Brooke to keep from following her command.

Jeremy's expression became dazed as he turned and left the bathroom and, hopefully, the party as well.

"Murderer.." Brooke murmured under her breath as she turned to Christine. "Help me get Michael out of here. Do you have enough magic to teleport us all?" 

"Yeah...but I might pass out once we get to the destination."

"That's okay, I'll watch over you, you've done so much already," Brooke smiled sadly.

Christine nodded and shoved her residing panic down, gently taking one of Michael's hands, which was a concerningly cool temperature, and Brooke's hand before muttered another spell and opening her eyes as the trio vanished from the dim lit bathroom.

~•~

"They know!" Jeremy paced around his room, fingers pulling at his hair as he looked at Dex. 

"It's only a minor setback Jeremy. You still have much to accomplish." 

"'Much to accomplish?' My only goal was to get with Christine but she knows what I did! The only way I could somewhat keep whatever I have left of my chance is to...I don't know, use a spell on her?" Jeremy huffed, throwing his hands up, exasperated.

"That could work with my assistance." 

"But what about Brooke?" Dex looked at Jeremy, a knowing look written in their expression.

"You know very well what to do."

Jeremy paused, then very slowly nodded, the idea rapidly becoming appealing in his mind. "Okay...I won't make the same mistake this time…"

"Very good Jeremy, very good." Dex grinned. 

~•~

Michael laid in his bed, his breathes shallow as he peeled his eyes open. He surely thought he was dead. That was supposed to happen, right?

His throat felt sore, he was numb everywhere, and his mind was screaming at him from every different angle. 

"Ky..?" He called out shakily, hoping his little pixie was still okay.

His relief was assured when he heard a small squeak of surprise and relief.

"Michael!" He felt a small body crash against his cheek and grip his face. Michael happily reached up and pat her head softly.

 "Are you okay? I didn't scare you too much, did I?" Michael asked, a tone of joking in his voice.

"Shut up! You scared me, you better thank Brookie and Christine." 

"Wh-" Michael barely got out before the bedroom door opened and Brooke rushed in, relief easing into her expression when she saw Michael awake. "Oh thank god.."

"Hi Brooke..? What happened?" Michael flinched, both at the memories flooding back and the look of grief that flashed through Brooke's face for a moment.

"Jeremy."

"...right…" He looked down, feeling tears sting his eyes. Jeremy. The name made him want to throw a chair and force someone to jump out a window- and that's all, confusing thoughts.

He noticed Brooke staring at him, dazed as she turned towards the window in his room. Did she hear his thoughts? Brooke started towards the window and- yes she did- "Brooke no!" Michael squeaked out, finding it way too easy to use his magic filled voice.

Brooke blinked and turned to him, confused before a look of horror passed over her. "Oh no...oh no no no no…"

"Brooke..?" 

"God, Christine was right this isn't good," Brooke started to pace, ignoring Michael much to his annoyance.

"Brooke! What's going on?"

Brooke blinked and looked at him, frowning. "Jeremy. He's got some thing called Wolf's Insanity from what Christine called it. When he tried to...yeah...it transferred some of the curse over to you, the 'insanity' part mainly. It's not as intense, but it's still there." He heard Ky let out a pitiful squeak and hide herself in Michael's hoodie. When did that come on?

"Oh…"

"Christine can explain it better, but that's the gist of it, and we can't do anything about it. However, there's a chance he might come back to...finish the job…" Brooke's voice took on tone laced with anger as she glared at a corner.

"Because of the..?"

"Yes. And the 'SQUIP'? Christine thinks his may be corrupted, but she can't be sure."

Michael took a moment to process everything, increasingly growing angrier at Jeremy. He thought Jeremy was smarter than this, but he has guessed wrong. What did he know about his 'best friend'?

"Your eyes are glowing red right now.." Brooke commented quietly, causing Michael to blink in surprise.

"What..?" 

"I think it's part of the curse? It probably interacts with your siren counterpart.." 

He heard Ky squeak in agreement. "I can feel it…" She commented quietly. 

"I guess I'll have to work on that then, huh?" 

Brooke smiled slightly, then heard her phone chime from her pocket. She pulled out and read the notification, her face paling.

"You better learn soon...the play is in a few hours, and Jeremy's the main lead." 

Okay okay so!! I've been dead for more than a month. I've also started highschool and marching band so my time is -> <- about this much almost everyday. I'm very sorry, but I've beeN WORKING ITS THIS AND ITS NOT FULLY DONE BUT I'M NOT GONNA MAKE Y'ALL WAIT FOR MY SLOWASS-

anyway, its 3182 words, so ye! I've been thinking of making a Descendents AU oneshot?? What would you think of that? I can't promise it'll be out right away, but I can and will work on it.

Okei, its almost 2am and there's school tomorrow. Ilygsm! Byeeeeeeee for now fltbtkfbf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777 5 13
Just for fun and on a whim I've decided to make this oneshot book. I will take request and maybe do some of my own. More information and rules for th...
204K 3.8K 50
Some Solangelo one-shots. A few fluffy, a few angsty, and a LOT of soulmate AU's. I will try to update once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. A...
2K 8 14
Read the title it's self explanatory what these are about Lol :) Some of these will be smut, and some will be things like fluff etc. SO YEAH this i...
7.7K 233 14
·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ☆♡☆ .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . This is entirely my own au. I am rewriting the...