White Wolf Rising [Completed]

By JodieDaKitten

All Caleb wanted to do was tell the woman he loved how he felt about her. All he wanted was to be a Deputy. T... More

Part:1
Part:2
Part 3
Part 4: Nightmares
Part 5
Part 6: A Satisfying Kill
Part 7
Part 8: Simona
Part 9: Car Trouble
Part 10: Fogged Glass
Part: 11 Hurtful Words
Part 13: Knock Knock
Part 14: Answers
Part 15: Freddie
Part 16: Leave Town
Part 17: Dean
Part 18: Wet
Part 19: Black Veins
Part 20: Family Secrets
Part 21: Mother
Part 22: Big Brother
Part 23: Awake
Part 24: You are one
Part 25: Bloodied
Inferno
Slaughter House
Visitor
A Story To Tell Pt.1
A Story To Tell Pt.2
🔥Heat
Tender Moments Like These
Daddy Dearest
New Beginnings...
A Deal With The Devil
Metamorphosis
Little Birdie
💀Silver Bullet🔫
Breaking
Rachel
Good Deeds
Lightening âš¡
Strike
Welcome Home
Cadence Of Wolves

Part 12: Mine

5.2K 381 46
By JodieDaKitten

Unspoken words... eyes that sung volumes. Stares that read like love letters. Her lips held undelivered declarations, but the air around them was so damn silent. 

Before she could think to say anything Caleb took her hand and pulled her closer to him, wanting to feel that full womanly figure in his arms. But it was Simona who kissed him, again. Not a soft romantic kiss, but a hard passionate kiss. She put her hands on both sides on his face and kissed him hard, no longer caring about anything but the space between them. There was an apology in every one of her kisses, that went unspoken, but he could feel it. She didn't have to say a word.

Their lips never parted, his arms wrapped around her tight and securely, letting her know he had no plans to let her go. Simona pressed herself flesh against him as he stepped backwards, blindly leading her into his home.

Caleb pushed the door shut with his foot nearly losing his balance, but he was fast to shift his weight, saving them both from tumbling to the ground. The quick movement worked out well for him, he had Simona up against the wall. She was trapped in his embraced. The wall was cool to the touch but his hands were warm, in fact he was hot all over. One hand cupped her face and caressed her cheek, while the other gripped her waist, his finger playing underneath the thin material of her boy shorts.

She smiled feeling his heart beat quicken as his hardened cock pressed against her hip. Her heart was pounded as well, with nerves and excitement, truth was she couldn't believe this was happening and neither could he.

With ease she pulled at the drawstrings on his sweat pants, allowing them to fall off his hips and to his ankles. Two quick adorable kicks and his pants were flying down the hallway. She laughed playfully at his Can-Can kicks and how fast he wanted to be free from his clothing. She gave a small chuckle while he kissed along her decolletage, now standing in only a pair of boxers.

They kissed and caressed their way past the living room, kept going down the short dark hallway. As she tightened her arms around his neck, Caleb guided her backwards into his bedroom. His bulldog puppy remained by the front door in her small plush doggy bed, wondering what they were doing, but not enough to get up and investigate. The lazy puppy slowly raised it head, stared them down as they passed by and then scratched itself. Sleep sounded much more entertaining to her.

They burst through the door, Caleb immediately stumbled over his shoes he had left by the bed and nearly fell again, but he quickly recovered. Again she laughed. Arching a mischievous eyebrow at her, Caleb pushed her backwards onto the bed. On her elbows she inched back towards the top of the bed and rested on his pillow. She suddenly felt nervous, he stared down at her through the dimly lit room.

The door was cracked and the soft light shined in from the hallway. The reality of where she was and what was happening suddenly started fade in with it. This was really going to happen. Simona and Caleb would never be the same after this. She knew this with a full mind and her anxiety began to grow. The only thing she knew is that she wanted him. All the missed opportunities and innocent crushes over the years, all came down to this moment. For once she was going to listen to Rachel's advice and take what she wanted.

But Caleb's mind was clear, he knew what he wanted and it was laying in his bed staring up at him. His inner voice purred and hissed, wanting him to spread her legs and ravage her.

As he crawled towards her on the bed, his hand gliding up her shirt, tickling the flesh underneath. Nervously she tensed as he pulled her tank top up, exposing her soft chunky belly. Simona was terrified of him seeing her naked. She was a thick girl and a little insecure about letting anyone see her naked. His mouth watered, his body warmed all over. Quickly she put her hand over his to stop him from revealing what she wanted to hide.

No words were needed, every cautious thought in her mind was present in her uneasy eyes. He knew her concern and wanted to assure her that she had nothing to worry about. "Simona, you are beautiful." He placed a kiss on the small amount of skin that was showing just below her naval. A small chaste kiss. "All of you."

His words made her heart somersault and skip several beats. Though she was still fearful, she moved her hands from his allowing him to lift her shirt. A gentle kiss was up placed on each inch of skin as it was revealed. Though his words comforted her, she was still nervous as her tank was pulled up higher and higher, past her bra and then up and over her head. Gentle delicate kisses.

She sat up staring at him anxious, she looked at his rock hard body and then at her thick curves. But something put her at anxiety to the side, the way he looked at her. His eyes were cast in shadows but his gaze was clear. He stared at with such an erotic hunger and overwhelming feeling of love, all she could do was stare at him. Taking a mental snap shot of this moment. No man had ever looked at her that way.

Truth was Caleb's heart was pounding with nerves. He had thought about this one woman for so long and now here she was, half naked in his bed. There was so much he wanted to say, to do. The look she held of anxiety so faded, the longer they stared at one another.

Caleb took her hand into his and kissed her, slowly and passionately, sucking her bottom lip and lowering her shoulders back down to the bed. Her soft moans against his mouth made his body tighten all over and his kisses began to grow deeper harder, she met his desire equally, scratching her nails gently along his neck making his skin tingle.

He buried his head in her neck, taking in her natural scent, the slightest hint of pancakes and cinnamon lingered from the diner. He could smell her desire all over her. It was a smell he had never smelt until earlier that night in his jeep. He could taste it on her skin as the tip of his tongue touched her skin with each heavy kiss.

An unfamiliar urge grew inside of him as the voice in his head began to whisper. He wanted to taste her deeper, he wanted to bite her. To break the skin and taste what was below the surface. Mark her. His teeth ached. His mouth watered. He craved the feel of her flesh in a carnal way. He wanted her in a way he had never felt before, the feeling was overwhelming.

That pesky inner voice in his head whispered in a low growl. "Do it. Do it. I want to taste her!"

He could feel his heart quicken, as if there were two hearts beating inside of his chest. The skin around his wounds itched, he felt like he was fading in and out of consciousness the louder the voice yelled at him. "Bite her!"

Fighting it he rose quickly, still laying on her, but a small space between their bodies, kicking the voice to the back of his mind, silencing him. He breathed hard closing his eyes trying to remain in control. Simona put one arm around his neck and pulled him back down to her. She brought his mind back to where it needed to be. The lingering urge to bite her still remained, but it was controllable.

He moved his kisses further down her neck, his strong hands loving on her soft belly, his mouth lapping over her breasts that were still in her black and gray polka dot bra, moistening the fabric and making her nipples rock hard. The way he teased made her moaned in anticipation of what was to come next. The small moan that slipped free from his mouth aroused her, made her take the next step and unclasped her bra, but left in place still covering her breasts. Biting her lip she waited for him to remove it himself.

He said in a raspy low voice, watching her. "God, you drive me crazy." His hard cock showing the truth in his words. It strained to be released from his boxer briefs.

Placing his hand between both her breasts, he grabbed the center of her bra in a closed fist and slowly slid it down. At a snails pace he slid it down exposing her perky chocolate nipples.

Sucking in a breath, he took in the glorious view. "Damn."

He knew they were big, but he had no idea they were so beautiful. He cupped her breasts slowly, pushing them together. Though he had large hands there weren't enough to contain all of her. He would never understand how she could be self conscious of her body. In his eyes she was a vision of perfection, every damn inch.

A slow moan purred from her lips as Caleb took her nipple into his mouth. Her back arched and her toes curled. Simona raked her hands through his hair, as he teased her, tongue circling around nipple. The left and then the right, back and forth. Licking, sucking and nibbling each one, causing her to whimper uncontrollably.

Her panties moistened and her center ached, begging for his cock to enter her. It pushed and stabbed at her leg, hard and ready. She wanted him, now. No longer could she contain her urge to touch him, Simona wanted to feel him in her hands.

Reaching down between them she pulled at his boxers, but couldn't get them down far enough. Caleb stepped in and grabbed the waistband and jerked himself free from them.

Her eyes widened with delight as his fell free. Never would she have guessed he was so sizable, the length of him was more than impressive and the thickness was intimidating. Caleb Talley was a very well endowed man. Too damn endowed.

She whispered under her breath, "Holy shit." hoping he didn't hear her.

A proud smile spread across lips as he watched her marvel at his manhood. Then he looked down and, even he was impressed he looked bigger, by a solid 2 inches. Just like the rest of his muscles, they all had seemed to of grown in the last few days. He was good before. But now he looked like a porn star. His 6 ½ inches had been upgraded.

In her hands she gripped him firmly, stroking him very slowly in an 'up and down' circular motion. His eyes rolled back in his head and he sucked in a quick breath of control, whatever thoughts he had about his growth were now a long distant thought. A sexual chill shook his body and if Simona hadn't of known any better, should could've sworn she heard him growl. A deep animal like growl that hummed within his chest.

His eyes watched her as she teased his cock, but every time her hand would stroke downward his head would draw back and his eyes would close. His body would shiver, she would go back to teasing him in slow circles, his eyes would fall on her, watching how her breasts swished slightly as her strokes became more labored. It was hypnotizing.

Still stroking him she whispered against his ear lobe, "I want you."

"I want you." He replied back his head falling back again.

She leaned in to kiss his lips and Caleb grabbed her panties in one swift motion slid them down her legs and tossed them over his shoulder. She laughed out loud at how quickly he moved, but was turned on by how eager he was.

She wiggled under him trying to guide him to the slippery sweetness between her legs. In his mind Caleb had always imagined he would take his time and make slow passionate love to her, but Simona had other plans. She pulled him to her closing the sliver of space between them and wrapped her arms around his neck. Then began purposefully grinding her hips against him. Together they both held their breath as his rod made contact with her moist slit. But he didn't push inside of her just yet, He rubbed the length of himself along her clit in long drawn out strokes, his cock and inner his voice begging to be inside of her.

The sensation made her toes curl. "I want you...now." She demanded nibbling his bottom lip. Her tone sensual and direct.

"Simona." Huffing he tried to fight the voice in the back of his head, screaming at him over and over "Fuck her, bite her, take her" like a haunting chant echoing in the room, but only he could hear it.

Caleb was trying to get a grip of himself and the situation, he felt like he was losing a hold of reality, his vision was suddenly blurry, his mouth watered. Not again.

Simona moaned against his ear again, her anticipation building as she continued to rub her clit against him. "Now." The nails in his back let him know she no longer wanted to be teased. Her body was demanding his.

This directness turned him on, he liked her assertive side. The way she rubbed her wetness along the length of him, groaned against his lips. It all aroused him even more and the voice. Take her now.

Finding the place he wanted to be, Caleb slid the tip of his cock inside of her slowly. Releasing a strained breath Simona's nails dug into his shoulders deep. In a long drawn out motion he pushed deeper, her lips closed as she felt herself stretch to compensate for his size.

Caleb paused feeling her tighten around him, fearful that he was hurting her. Though it had been a while since she had been with a man, this was a welcomed pain. She refused to let him stop. Her nails dug in once more, scratching across his wound. The pain felt good. Her hips rolled silently demanding him to keep going. Arching her back and jutting her hips forward in one quick move, she took in the full length of him.

Sucking in a breath, his eyes closed as he relished the feel of her hot wet center. He put his elbows down on the bed on either side of her head, smashing the white fluffy pillow into the mattress and began to slowly push in and out of her.

Each stroke felt better than the last and her soft moans sent him to a plain of pure euphoria. She held his body close with one arm and her free hand ran down his chest and along his rock hard abs. The next thrusts grew deeper, harder and faster turning into a mixture of pain and ecstasy. They rocked together in a steady rhythm, his thrusts now being met with thrusts of her own.

Caleb pressed her breasts together with both hands teasing each nipple with his thumbs, all while leaning down and kissing her full sexy lips, gently he whispered in hasty breaths, "Simona...you feel so good."

His deep voice against her neck drove her insane, he sounded so sexy saying her name like that. Her moans grew louder, her hips bucked underneath him, the room was filled with the sounds of their lustful panting. She was lost in the throws of passion and could feel herself moving closer and closer to the edge. On the cusp of her growing orgasm, his blood boiled and her hips began to bucked. Though this should be wrong, everything felt right to Simona. Perfect even.

"Harder." She whined wrapping her legs around his waist. "Deeper." their friction causing sweat to rise between them.

The voice egged him on as well, Yes, harder, deeper.

And Caleb listened, without hesitation he threw her legs up over his shoulders, causing her hips to raise and his cock to have deeper access. Filling her to his hilt, hitting that magic spot inside of her. The more she moaned against his neck, the more his hunger grew and the deeper her nails dug into him. The pain felt really good, it excited him even. When he nails scraped his wound his cock pulsed and his body shook, taking his arousal to new heights.

"Fuuuck."She cried out.

He buried his head in her neck again and licking the little beads of sweat that were beginning to form. Giving her a long lap of his tongue he savored her, nibbled the flesh. The feel of his teeth in her skin made her pussy contract and grip his cock in an anaconda like hold. Her neck was a secret spot, the hot spot to really turn her on and Caleb kept coming back to it.

She had a handful of his blonde hair in her fist and she pushed his face deeper as his bit her. The urge to bite her was too strong, he couldn't fight it. It was like he step away from himself mentally and someone else took over for only a split second.

His teeth bit down hard between her neck and her shoulder. She cried out "Fuuuuck." her hand pulling his hair, but not from the pain but pure ecstasy. The feel of his mouth at her neck made her body quake.

With more vigor he bit down, making her orgasm pulse through her body in one electric shock wave. Rolling her her hips once more she came in one big soul shaking moment. Simona's embrace was tight. The loud moans against his ear made his inner voice applaud himself and thrust into her core one last time; hard and fast. The sudden pump to her now sensitive spot sent a shiver threw her body and her nails dug in one more time. The way her slippery walls tightened around his manhood made his body quiver and convulse.

Crying out in the throws of passion she held him as close, her legs finally going limp. Her hand fell to the bed and the other loosened its grip on his hair and rested gently along the nape of his neck. Slowly he kissed the pain away, where his teeth had been, planting small kisses along the tender area. She shivered with each touch. He pulled out nearly all the way leaving just the head of cock inside of her, taking concentrated breaths to calm himself. This woman excited him, to the point where he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

Like a snake her hips began slither and rotate, her pussy swirled around the tip of his cock, she wasn't finished with him just yet. His breath hitched as she slid her hips down taking the full length of him again. Though he tried to hold out Caleb could feel his own orgasm ready to erupt.

Simona rolled him over and took control, she wanted to torture him the way he had just tortured her. Finding her second wind she rode him a with a fast pace, her back arched, her eyes rolled back lost in the feeling. Yet Caleb's eyes were fixated on her. He couldn't look away from her heaving breasts, her wavy shoulder length hair swish from side to side, her shadow kissed rich chocolate skin. The dim light from the bedroom illuminated her the curves and edges, making her look like a goddess.

Cupping her breasts he laid under her, entranced in her spell, engulfed in her sensual torture, feeling another wave of heat rising between them. Faster and faster she moved as her orgasm began to rise back to the surface. The look of passion that spread across her face was absolutely beautiful. The way she bounced and rocked her hips was a sight to behold and a feeling he could never describe.

The way she worked him made Caleb speechless, who was this amazing woman pushing him to the brink? He sat up and put his arms around her as she rode him, prepared to cum at any moment. He couldn't hold on any longer. Caleb buried his face in her soft yet firm tits. Her hands gripped his hair again as she felt both of their orgasms explode at once.

Simona collapsed against him but he still held her close, holding both of them up. Shaking and shivering against him, her pussy contracted milking every drop from him, with each heavy breath he trembled. Slowly licked a trail of sweat between her breasts, savoring her taste. She giggled and panted.

Their lips met again, in slow gentle kisses. Desperately he wanted to tell her how much he loved her. He wanted to tell her how much he had dreamed of a moment when she would be his. But as hard as it was for him to bite his tongue and stay silent, he did.

He filled the silence with kisses that told her everything. Simona could feel every bit of love and passion he had for her in every caress and kiss. In that moment Caleb promised himself he wouldn't say those three deadly words until he was sure that she felt the same way. The last thing he wanted to do was scare her away.

Still panting and reeling Caleb fell backwards, his head crashing into the pillow below taking her with him. Slowly Simona rolled over onto the bed, sweat making the thin sheets cling to their bodies. The room grew silent, there was only the sound of heavy breaths and soft sighs. Until she finally spoke, "And this; Caleb. Wasn't a mistake." she kissed his chest before closing her eyes.

"No it wasn't." He added, kissing her forehead, tightly wrapping one arm around her.

She is ours. The voice hissed with satisfaction. A smile of agreement marked Caleb's lips and a peaceful silence. Simona cuddled in next to him, her head on his chest and legs intertwined. Both wishing they could stay in this single moment forever.

The voice purred, "She is mine."

I definitely need to edit this chapter and reduce it down a bit. Again thank you, to everyone reading. Big hugs! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dusk By des

Vampire

20.7K 1.4K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouth 23 year old girl looks normal, but is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained day a...
209K 9.3K 31
Before, I had my life all figured out. I would graduate college and get my degree in music, meet my true love and marry, then have two beautiful chil...
32 1 5
Juniper Greene, a ninteen year old young science enthusiast who creates and imporoves every day devices, working at a local popular diner well as liv...
2.9M 130K 56
'I was falling. And he was going to catch me. I just knew he was.' For Megan Walden, life is all about perfection. She's the perfect friend, the per...