"L A B E L S"

By SimplyFictional

What's the one place known to hold both the greatest time in a persons life and the worst? High school. Addic... More

Season 1 Premiere
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Season 2 Premiere
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82
Season 3 Premiere
Episode 84
Episode 85
Episode 86
Episode 87
Episode 88
Episode 89
Episode 90
Episode 91
Episode 92
Episode 93
Episode 94
Episode 95
Episode 96
Episode 97
Christmas Special
Season 4 Premiere
Episode 99
Episode 100
Episode 101
Episode 102
Episode 103
Episode 104
Episode 105
Episode 106
Episode 107
Episode 108
Episode 109
Episode 110
Episode 111
Episode 112
Episode 113
Episode 114
Episode 115
Episode 116

Episode 35

665 7 0
By SimplyFictional

Chelsea walks through the entrance of school on Monday with her head held high as everyone's eyes focus on her and begin whispering. She was used to attention but this was not the kind of attention she was accustomed to. She tries to hide her lowered confidence with a smile and walks down the hall but she is distracted by scattered slut's and bitch's. She finally just rolls her eyes and turns to look at everyone. "Oh just shut up already! You people really need to get a life!"

One girl standing to the side rolls her eyes and mumbles. "Are you going to stop screwing with everyone else's?"

Chelsea glares at the girl before turning and continuing her walk down the hall.

Scarlett's standing at her locker with Mia and smirks when Chelsea walks by, completely unaware of their presence. She closes her locker and turns to Mia with a smile. "Looks like the bitch got her payback."

"Hardly, I would have payed to see you take a swing at her."

Scarlett laughs and shrugs. "At least I'm not the only school slut anymore."

Mia smirks and loops her arm with Scarlett's before starting to walk down the hall.

She smiles at Mia and glances past her to see Taylor standing by a locker. She motions for Mia to follow her as she begins walking towards Taylor. She stands beside Taylor and gives her a comforting smile. "Hey, Taylor."

Taylor looks up from the papers in her hands and smiles at Scarlett. "Hey."

"So, how are you doing?"

"I'm okay. A good friend helped me out after everything happened...two friends, actually." She looks at Scarlett with a grateful smile. "I heard what you said to Chelsea after I left...thank you. It means a lot knowing I have people on my side."

"It was my pleasure, really." She snickers before speaking to Taylor honestly. "And I think you have more people on your team than you realize, Taylor."

"Yeah, Nick's an ass and I think we can all agree on that." Mia smirks at Taylor and gives her a friendly elbow to the side.

Taylor nods at Mia with a grateful smile while Scarlett nods in agreement.

"Definitely. Oh, and I just want to let you know there's a seat at our lunch table, if you want. I know that the whole where to sit during lunch can be a real pain in the ass after a break up...so, it's there...if you want." Scarlett offers with a smile.

"Thanks, Scar. You're a good friend."

Scarlett nods before turning and continuing to walk down the hall with Mia.

~~~ 

Nick stands up from his seated position behind his desk when the bell rings with dark and tired looking eyes.

Mrs. Smithson looks over the rim of her glasses towards Nick. "Nicholas?"

 He sighs and walks over to the front of the class after everyone leave's the room.

Mrs. Smithson takes her glasses off and looks up at Nick. "I'm hoping you've talked to Ms. Landon about your much needed tutoring?"

He throws his head back, suddenly remembering that he was supposed to call her.

Mrs. Smithson sighs and glances down at her desk in disappointment before looking back at Nick. "You need to contact her before next class, Nicholas or I will be inclined to tell your coach of your unacceptable marks."

He shakes his head vigorously. "No, no, I promise I will talk to Demoted Danielle about it sometime today."

She nods lightly, not fully trusting his promise as he sighs and begins to walk towards the door.

"Oh, and Nick?"

He looks back at her over his shoulder.

"I haven't mentioned out little agreement with Danielle so I suggest you play the suck up card if you sincerely want to pass my class and stay on the football team." She shows a small, knowing smile before looking back down at her papers with a satisfied smirk.

~~~

David and Jake are walking down the hall when he turns to Jake with a smile. "I'm serious, man, you don't know how much joy I got out of watching Scarlett give Chelsea a social slap in the face...it was awesome!"

Jake looks over at David with a smirk. "I think you got a little too much joy out of that."

"Chelsea's a bitch. She deserved it."

"Sounds like you have first hand experience with her bitchy-ness."

He sighs and looks over at Jake with a slight glare. "She pretty much ruined my social life from the very first moment I stepped into this school."

"What did she do?"

"When I first came to this school she was one of the first people to come up and talk to me. Surprising, I know. At first I just thought she was some sweet, welcoming committee girl but then she started flirting and being clingy as hell. Surprise, surprise...it was all for show. After about a week of the flirting she started yelling at me for no reason in the middle of the cafeteria. She was spouting shit about me that started even bigger rumors and to top it all off...she poured a smoothie on my head. Man, talk about a shitty day." He laughs along with Jake as they continue to walk down the hall. David follows Jake over to his locker and leans against the adjacent one as Scarlett and Mia walk over to them.

"Hey, babe." Scarlett says sweetly before giving Jake a quick peck on the lips.

He show a small goofy grin. "Hey."

Mia rolls her eyes with a small smirk and walks over to stand beside David. "You guys are sickening."

David nods, agreeing with Mia's statement before looking back at Scarlett and Jake with a disgusted expression. "Seriously, it's like watching an episode of the Young and the Restless."

Jake chuckles and looks at David with a raised eyebrow in curiosity. "I don't even want to know how you know what an episode of the Young and the Restless looks like."

Mia laughs along with Scarlett as David jokingly punches Jake in the arm before rolling his eyes and walking off down the hall with a smirk.

Jake shakes his head and turns back to Scarlett. "How are you?"

"Pretty good, actually. Apparently my sluty-ness is old news compared to the Taylor-Nick-Chelsea scandal."

"That's good."

Scarlett shrugs and shows an unsure look. "Maybe for me, but not for Taylor."

"At least she found out what a douche Nick is. Even though I don't really see how it could take someone so long to figure that out." Mia says bluntly before looking at Scarlett with curiosity. "How long did it take you, Scar?"

She gives Mia a shocked and tense look. "Mia."

Mia shrugs and gives her an innocent look. "What? We weren't friends when that happened, I'm curious."

"Well...don't be."

"You know, I'm a little curious myself." Jake pipes in.

Scarlett looks back at Jake with wide eyes. "Jake!"

"What? Can you blame me? I just don't understand how someone as beautiful and smart as you could fall for an ass like Nick."

"I already told you guys, it was my freshman year of high school and I just wanted to fit in. He used the same facade with me that he did with Taylor and I fell for it. I slept with him and afterward I just ignored him."

"You ignored him?" Jake asks.

"Well...yeah."

"So he still wanted to be with you after you slept with him?" Mia questions.

Scarlett looks at her with a wide eyed expression, as she tries to play off the importance. "Maybe...I don't know, why does it matter? He was a jerk and I never wanted to sleep with him in the first place."

Mia suddenly gets very serious. "He didn't..."

She shakes her head at Mia's insinuation that it was rape. "No, no! I mean I was conscious and I was consenting at the time but afterward I completely regretted it and I never meant for it to happen."

Jake moves his hand down and takes Scarlett's hand that was hanging by her side before looking at her with a smile. "It doesn't matter, Scar. You're still amazing and I promise not to bring it up again."

She smiles at him sincerely and looks over at Mia as she nods, agreeing with Jake's statement.

Jake smiles at Mia then looks back at Scarlett. "Can I walk you to class?"

She looks back at Mia with questioning eyes.

Mia nods, motioning for her to go on. "You go ahead, I'm just going to step outside for minute before the bell rings."

"Don't be late." She gives Mia one last smile before turning and walking down the hall with Jake.

Mia sighs and rolls her eyes with a small smirk. "She's like my freaking adoptive mother, I swear." She chuckles to herself before turning and walking in the opposite direction.

~~~

Dani's walking down the hall, consumed by her thoughts when she all of a sudden feels herself being pulled into a nearby classroom. She gasps as she flies into the darkened classroom. "What the-?!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409 37 35
Every teenager can agree that society sucks ass. It doesn't matter if your popular, or if your a complete loser, we all have problems some are just b...
42.6K 1.7K 61
It's clearly hard to fall in love with someone when you don't know you're already falling. It's harder to fall in love with someone whom you know wo...
112 2 8
A young woman from Georgia moves to Santa Barbara California with her sister at just 14. After her mother died at only 9 years old she was left with...
3.7K 71 18
"To stop myself from getting hit, I punched her in the gut." "Now I see you're just crazy. You're just a crazy mess." "It's too late for sorry. My li...