Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 18

2.3K 78 13
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

I woke up, and something felt suspicious. I got off bed and stretched my limbs, I then looked at the clock, and my eyes fell out.

"Crap, I'm late!" I said.

"......"

"......"

"Meh, don't really care." I said as I opened the curtains.

I left my room walked down the stairs and saw Ukyo.

"Morning." I said yawning.

He turns around and was surprised to see me.

"(Y/n)? I thought you were at school, Ema and those who have school already left." Ukyo informs me.

"Yeah, well I woke up late, it's fine." I said sitting down on the chair.

"I see, well here's your breakfast." He says as he placed my breakfast on the table.

"Thanks!" I said as I ate it.

-time skip-

I was walking up the hill with Oli in my breast pocket and a juice box in my hand, I was now walking towards the building, I opened the door and something caught my eye.

"What's that?" I asked still at the doorway and pointing at the big box thing.

I then head to my seat which was near the box thing, I placed my bag down and went near the box thing.

"What's this?" I asked looking at it.

"Our new student." I hear Nagi say.

"New student?" I asked confused as I faced him.

"Good Morning Hinata-san or now Asahina-san, I am Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery, and I will be joining you and your classmates in the assassination of Korosensei." She says.

"Holy shit!" I jumped surprised by her sudden appearance.

"I do apologize if I have startled you Asahina-san." She says.

"No, it's good.." I said, slowly going back to my seat.

"What happened while I was gone for some hours?" I asked Karma.

"As you can see she's suppose to kill the octopus, and her methods are quite annoying." He says.

"What did she do?" I asked very curious.

"She brought out guns with Anti-Sensei BB's, and created a mess in the class." He says.

"Hmm, is that so?" I said curious now.

-time skip-

Class started and the octopus lectured me about being late, I just ignored him. I got bored and decided to take a nap, but that ended too quickly.

By the moment I closed my eyes, I hear loud shooting out of nowhere. I shot my head up and noticed the box started shooting.

What's worse SHE IS RIGHT BESIDE ME.

I moved my desk further away from her, I rather stay here, thanks.

As I looked at the flying BB's, she managed to get a tentacle, and that surprised everyone.

"Wait, why are you shock? Didn't she do that a while ago too?" I asked Karma.

"No, the octopus managed to dodge them all. This is the first time she got a hit." Karma informs.

"Seriously?" I mumbled to myself.

-time skip-

Okay, this is starting to get annoying!!

This chick kept interrupting class and that pisses me off, I could care less about what they're teaching.

I want to take a nap!!

She stopped for a minute and I took my chance, I left the classroom crawling and by the time I left I hear the shooting again.

I stretched my limbs and decided to find duct tape, I decided to head to the staff room since most of the supplies are there.

I entered and I see Karasuma and Bitch-sensei looking at me.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have class?" Bitch-sensei says.

"Of course I know that, I'm not that stupid Miss Bitch." I said.

"Stop calling me that, brat!" She yells.

I head towards Karasuma and looked at his desk.

"What is it?" He asked.

"You got duct tape I can use? I need to tape something." I said looking around.

He sighs and opens a drawer and there was some duct tape inside, he then gives it to me.

"Ooh! Thanks Karasuma!" I said as I left the room.

I then made my way to the classroom and I can still hear the shooting, I slowly opened the door and crawled inside.

I crawled towards Terasaka to help me, since he did looked pretty pissed and his angry face is disturbing to look at. I wanted him to stop it.

I got closer to Terasaka and tapped his knee, he looked down and saw me, he was kind of confused.

"Look what I got." I said as I showed him two rolls of duct tape, he seemed to understand and took one, I then crawled back to my seat, but decided not to.

I crawled towards Karma and tapped his thigh, he looks down and was confused.

"Put our desks together, then let's stay underneath it, I wanna cuddle." I said pointing at my desk.

He nods his head and did it, he then got off his chair and went in, I followed in next. Once I entered I sat in between his legs and he hugged me from behind, I just rest my head on his chest.

-time skip-

I suddenly hear silence, I popped my head out and see box-chan has kind of shut down, probably gonna calculate or something.

I stood up and see the bullets on the ground, it was a mess. I see everyone groaning since they knew we were all gonna clean this.

I look back at Terasaka and he understood, he stood up from his seat and started taping box-chan. I followed next.

After taping her up I sat down on my desk and finally took a nap.

-time skip-

I was on my way home and I was stressed the whole day, box-chan was so annoying but at least I got to take a nap, even if it's only for 2 hours.

I entered my room and placed my bag down, I changed out of my uniform and decided to get something to eat downstairs. 

By the time I got (f/f) from the fridge, I noticed I was the only one here. I decided to roam around, as I was walking I notice something.

I saw a garden, when I saw the flowers it looked so beautiful. I couldn't resist the urge, so I entered the garden, I looked around and saw all the pretty flowers.

I crouched down and saw an Alstroemeria, even though I know some flowers, I don't really know their meanings.

I softly touch it, it looked so beautiful and if I touch it carelessly, I feel like it will break. I giggled to myself at how careful I was with the flowers.

"(Y/n)?" I heard a voice from behind.

I jumped a bit, I didn't think anyone was here. I turned my head and saw Iori.

"Ah, Iori. Welcome Home." I said smiling at him.

"Yeah, I'm home." He says with a smile as he walked towards me, he then crouches down beside me.

"What are you doing here in the garden?" He asks.

"I was getting some food and I was roaming around, then I found this garden. I couldn't help but take a look, the beautiful flowers got me." I said laughing a bit.

"I see." He says with a soft smile.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm the one who takes care of the flowers." He says gently touching the flower in front of him.

"Wait, you planted these and took care of them?" I asked surprised.

"Yes." He says proud of his work.

"That's amazing Iori!" I said excitedly at him.

He looks at me for a second then his cheeks had a dust of pink to them, I placed my hand on his forehead and it startled him.

"Do you have a fever? You look flushed." I asked.

"No, I'm fine." He says as bit redder. I removed my hand from his forehead then nodded my head in understanding.

"Ooh! Can you teach me the meanings of some flowers?" I asked really wanting to learn.

"Sure." He says, I pumped my fist in the air in excitement.

For the past few hours Iori and I have been at the garden talking about flowers and their meanings, I was really engrossed by it that we didn't notice the sun going down.

"Ah, the sun's about to go down. Let's head inside?" I asked Iori.

He looks up at the sky and notices the sun going down.

"Yeah, let's head inside." He says as he stood up.

He then extends his hand for me and I gladly accepted it, he helped me up and we walked back inside.

"Ah, (Y/n) can you come to my room for a second? I want to give you something." He says smiling at me.

"Yeah, sure." I said curious as to what he's going to give me.

We head upstairs and head to his room, we eventually see it and we enter it. As I entered his room it looked so clean, different from mine.

I sat on his bed and I could smell his cologne from it, I see Iori getting something from his desk but I was too busy looking around his room to see what it was.

He then stood in front of me which made me snap out of it, I look up at him and see he was holding a bouquet of flowers.

It had different flowers on them, and I saw them at Iori's garden. The flowers were Amaryllis, red Carnations, Gardenias, magenta lilacs, Ranunculus, Sunflowers, red Roses and Red Tulips.

They were pretty it looked all sparkly.

"I wanted to give these to you, but I couldn't find the right time to give them." He says lightly blushing.

I gently took the bouquet and smelled the flowers, they smelled really nice.

"Thank you Iori, they look beautiful." I said with a smile. He smiles back.

I thanked him one more time and left his room, as I left his room I saw Kaname.

"Ara? Imouto chan, why are you here? Most importantly did you just leave Iori's room? Don't tell me you're cheating on Karma-kun?" Kaname says acting surprised.

"Idiot, I'm not cheating on Karma. Iori asked me to come to his room and he gave me these flowers. They're pretty right?" I said showing him the bouquet.

Kaname looked at the bouquet and he seemed surprised by it, but then he had a smirk.

"Why do you have that smirk on your face?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. It's just Karma-kun now has some competition." He says.

"Competition?" I asked.

"A rival." He says.

"But he already has one of those." I said.

"Well, let's just say Karma-kun and Iori has someone they need to beat." Kaname says as he entered his room.

"What the hell is he on about?" I mumbled to myself. I then shrugged my shoulders and went back to my room.

'These flowers smell nice, I wonder what their meanings are.' I thought smelling the flowers.

##################

Meanings of the flowers Iori gave you:

Amaryllis: Splendid beauty

Red Carnations: deep love and affection.

Gardenias: indicate secret love. They convey joy. They tell the receiver you are lovely.

Magenta Lilacs: love and passion

Ranunculus: charm and attractiveness

Sunflowers:  adoration and dedication. It is symbolic of dedicated love.

Red Roses: love, longing or desire

Red Tulips: a declaration of love. It also symbolizes fame and perfect love.

Found these on Google.

Anyways!!

Karma has a rival other than Gakushuu?!

Oh WOW!

I wonder how this will turn out.

Oh, and check out my new book.

A Sebastian Michaelis x Modern! Reader.

Hope You liked this chapter!

Well I'm out!

Byeeee!!!

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...
3.4K 136 67
What will happen if an A-class student annoyed the hell out of the principal. Will she demoted to a lower rank? Or will she find herself assassinatin...
163K 3.5K 49
Hinata Aimi just came back from Canada to Japan to meet her new stepbrothers and sister. Will she get along with her new step brothers? ...
57.3K 1.9K 50
Ema and Koemi have always been on their own, since their father was never home much. What will happen when they suddenly acquire thirteen new sibling...