The New Girls Alter Ego || Ll...

By Little_Ninja-Nerds

MIRACULOUS X NINJAGO CROSSOVER ◇◇◇ "You wanted to meet?" Ladybug said, coming up behind me while I stood at t... More

~◇⚔The Dragon Miraculous⚔◇~
1: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼
{Old}Chapter 1: Sorry, I'm Going Where? When?
{Old}Chapter 2: Goodbye Paris, Hello Ninjago
{Old} Chapter 3: 1 Month and An Old Friend
{Old} Chapter 4: Halloween? Day of the Departed? Secrets?
{Old} Chapter 5: Suspicion and Forgiven
{Old} Chapter 6: Exam Week and Vacation Suprise
{Old} Chapter 7: Destination; Christmas Vacation!
{Old} Chapter 8: Paris, Ice skates, and Andre's
{Old} Chapter 10: Mystake's Gift of Wisdom on Christmas Eve

{Old} Chapter 9: Akuma, Reveal, and Trust

4.4K 121 403
By Little_Ninja-Nerds

Time line dates: 12/23

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 6252

My state closed schools for the rest of the school year. I hate online classes. Especially math.

I also feel the need to speak about this, I know most of my readers are young. I'm 16, almost 17 (😳) however this is something important. As of right now, in the U.S there are a bunch of men who are trying to get rid of the women's right to vote. To them: fuck off. Y'alls brains are about the size of your shrimp.

Second, I've been seeing alot of comments on social media of women's bodies saying "if men can do it, so can we." Um no. Women's bodies are so much different then men's and we cant deny that. Our rights should be equal, we should be treated equal, etc. However, we should not morph our mindset of our bodies to be like men's. (Of course trans people can be them, but if you identify as a female then). For instance, I dont know about you, but a man taking his shirt off and showing his chesticles is different then us women. There is no way I am doing that. We are women. We have different bodies. I don't see men going around asking to have boobs or a pregnancy belly.

Anyway, if your younger or older, just take that in. Don't let society change your view on your body. We have beautiful bodies that don't need to be equal to men. Because they're already better.

Y/N's P.O.V

"He's so confusing." I groaned. All the girls were at Mari's, minus the obvious 3. This morning, was not an easy morning. I woke up all happy, thinking all is good, but no. One day before Christmas Eve and I had to mess something up, whatever I even did because I have not the slightest clue. Maybe its what happened yesterday.

"Well, what even happened?" Alya asked.

"You tell me! I was ignored all morning. Its 1 in the afternoon, we woke up around 8 to get some last minute shopping done, cause I wasnt expecting to come home."

"And..?" Alya said, gesturing me to continue.

"And somehow I mess another relationship up doing something I dont even know I do wrong." I sighed, plopping on the floor.

"Ok, your not exactly making sense. Maybe you should just talk to him?" Mari suggested. The irony.

"She tried. Multiple times. But I wasnt just Lloyd being shady." Nya said. I huffed, she was right. All the boys were ignoring me. "Although I know why."

"Why?" I exclaimed.

"Lloyd was never really around during Garmadon's attacks." She gave me a knowing look. "But in Paris he's around during Akuma attacks. Well, the one we were in yesterday. And hes upset. With what you told us about your fear of Garmadon's attacks, Lloyd's happy he can finally help you through a villain attack. But you go away every time and akuma is spotted or is thought to be spotted." She gave me another knowing looks.

"Well, Y/N has always been out helping. Does he know that?" Mari asked.

"I tried saying that. He just groaned and turned away from me." I huffed. Quite the pickle I'm in. But then our phones dinged.

"Why is Lila texting us?" Alya groaned.

"How did she get my number?" Nya cringed. I didnt bother checking. If it was something important I'd hear about it. I just stared out into space, wondering how I'm gonna get myself out of this one. It's not like Lloyd is going to give out free forgiveness every time I mess us up.

"Uh, Y/N?" I hummed, signaling I was listening to Nya.

"Well, Lila is currently out and about. And just sent a photo. Of her. Kissing Lloyd's cheek." With Alya saying that. I dove for my phone. And well, she definitely wasnt lying.

"THAT LYING BITCH!"

🐺💜🐺

After this mornings mess with Lloyd, and Lilas back stabbing, I am only now just getting out and Christmas shopping. 3:00 and the day before Christmas eve. And surprisingly I was not the only one last minute shopping. Granted it was easy. I knew my friends in Paris better than anything so I just needed to actually find the stuff I wanted to get them. Me being me, stopped in Bath and Body works. And ended up leaving with stuff for me too. As in, the hot coco and cream scented candle and perfume. As well as the spiced apple toddy scent candle.

"You have an addiction." Nya laughed.

"There was a 70% off sale!" I whinned.

"Well, how do you have money? To buy all these candles?"

"Well, I have been working for my parents for years. They had paid me for work in the Cafè I did. And I never needed a car so I didnt have to pay insurance or gas or even the actual vehicle." I explained. She nodded understanding. We opened the door to the Cafè, putting our bags in my closet in my room before leaving again. Just a drop off since we didnt have a car to hold out bags.

"So where to now?" Nya asked.

"I dont know. Your parents are coming later tonight, did you get them something?" I asked. Nya froze in her spot. I laughed, knowing she completely forgot. "Come on, we've got more shopping to do."

"How did I forget my parents! Stupid!" She scolded herself. I just snickered and she continued the rant.

Granted, she was a picky shopper, so we had gone pretty far into the city as she looked into some shops. As much as this wasn't fun for me, it was very amusing. She could shop till she dropped with herself and her friends, but the second it came to her parents she was a stressed mess.

"Stop laughing at me!" She said, slightly punching my shoulder. We had just walked out of another store, and didn't have one bag in our possession.

"Your stressing to much. Why don't you just paint them something. Like a cool paint drip painting with blue and red. For fire and water. And I'll sketch and phoenix and a water dragon for you." I suggested.

"That would be amazing! Thank you!" She said hugging me. She must be so tired from shopping. And frustrated.

But alas, everything good must come to an end. Cause we heard screaming. Great. Who pissed off who.

"Uh, Y/N? Is that-?" I turned around, following Nya's gaze. And yeah. A giant rock and lava Akuma was coming straight for us.

"I will turn you into my minions!" It shouted as it started chasing us.

"We need to put some distance between us! I can't transform if he's following!" I shouted as we kept running.

"Hold on! I'm gonna call the others. They could buy us time!" She quickly pulled out her phone and called her brother. "Kai! -no, don't be all grumpy on me right now! Me and Y/N have a Akuma chasing us trying to turn us into his minions and we can't run forever!"

There was a pause on the phone. I screamed as I dodged a lava blast.

"Fucking hell!" I shouted as I felt my face burning from the heat that just barely missed my head.

"HURRY UP!" Nya shouted before shoving her phone into her pocket. Shit, we went the wrong way! This leads us to a dead end!

"I hope we are closer to them then we think because we're running out of road!" I yelled to her. And I wasn't exaggerating. Couple more yards and we hit the wall.

"So is this what death looks like." She whispered to me.

"Worst case scenario is I transform, but we have to give the others a shot." I said, ready to transform at any point. "If they would hurry up." I got ready as the monster was about to shoot a lava laser beam that would make us minions. But Ice stopped it. Looking up I saw the Ninja. I let out a breath of relief.

"We have to move fast that thing-" Nya didn't have time to finish because the monster was back.

"We'll stop it!" Cole, well, Earth Ninja shouted. He readied his powers.

"Wait!" But it was to late. He sent a boulder to him.

"He's just like an old Akuma Stoneheart. Any blast at him makes him grow." I groaned.

"Oops." Cole said as the Akuma grew bigger.

"Uhhhh. WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!" Jay screamed. How did I not see them sooner. The akuma started coming closer. The 5 boys stood infront of us, in a protective stance. Rolling my eyes I pointed out the obvious.

"You won't beat him without someone from the Miraculous League! And we are running out of room to walk away!" I exclaimed.

"What do you suggest we do." Kai snapped. I immediately got to work thinking. Think like LB! Common!

"We need to blind him! So he can't see us!" I said.

"That could work, but our get away plan is not formed!" Zane shouted.

"Leave that to me." I said. They all turned to me, confused.

"Y/N." Nya said, slightly in a warning.

"Blue, shoot lightning behind him. The akuma itself is kinda dumb. It will look to where you shoot your power. White, while he's distracted cover his face with thick ice. He'll melt it but we have some wiggle room." I stated.

"Thats - actually not a bad idea." Zane said.

"Now would be nice!" I exclaimed as the akuma let out a loud shout. And they did just that.

"You two hide in that alley." I grabbed Nya and hid in said alley.

"You're not actually thinking of-"

"Zane was right. Akumas don't exactly have an effect of weakness to your powers. Hawkmoth is going to target them. They won't escape unless I butt in." She nodded.

"It worked!" Me and Nya ran out and saw the angry akuma trying to get the ice off its face.

"Let's go somewhere safe." Lloyd said.

"Where! His minions are everywhere." Nya exclaimed. I knew now was the time. Pushing past the boys, I walked towards the monster.

"Y/N, what are you doing!" Lloyd shouted. The monster seems to not here well, so he shouldn't hear me transform.

"Evening the playing field."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Cole shouted.

"You can't defeat him, or escape him unless a Miraculous holder comes." I said, facing them. I nodded at Nya.

"Uh-"

"Y/N, are you sure?" Nya asked.

"Well, the akuma will focus on me." And with that said, I started the transformation.

"Longg!" I shouted. "Wings Up!" And I was transformed. The monster won't see well after because of Zane attacking its eyes. So it won't focus to much on how one of us is missing.

"What the hell!" I heard from behind me. Smirking, I turned invisible and got to work. I knew I couldn't hit the monster, so I just had to out smart it. Which would be easy. With my powers, I could create small waves of them. Only the full power was my Miraculous power. So I set off little lightning bolts around him. The akuma was getting pissed off and kept trying to hit where the bolts where. I saw Hawkmoths logo on its face and knew that he was not having it. So I made myself visible and flew in the direction behind my friends - who were still in shock. Minus Nya of course. Seeing what I was expecting, I waved to Ladybug and flew down to her.

"Causing trouble?" Chat said from behind her.

"Well, I can't seem to escape it." I said, flying over from where my friends were, but now I was heading to the akuma. Seeing me, it shot the lava blast at me. Easily dodging the blasts, I became the distraction.

"I'm gonna tie it up, Chat, you and Dragonne get ready to hit it more towards the city." LB said in our ear piece. It had become automatic to add it in since there were so many of us now.

"Don't start the fun without us." Rena teased.

"Whats your eta?" I asked, dodging another blast.

"We won't make it to your location in time. But don't start the main event just yet." She said.

"Carapace, Queen Bee?" LB said.

"Not close enough."

"I just transformed and you guys are on the opposite side of the city."

"Ok, it's settled. You two need to hit it towards the Eiffel Tower."

"What about the civilians?" I asked.

"I'm here evacuating them now. Your all clear. I'm headed back your way." Carapace said.

"Well then. Let's get this thing away from here." I said.

Starting the plan, LB got to work wrapping its legs up. I made myself have bolts around me, catching the monsters attention. Once LB had it zipped up and un able to move, we worked even quicker. Retracting my wings I began the fall in front of the beast. Grabbing my sword, me and Chat leveled with each other before swinging our weapons at it just as Ladybug released her Yo-Yo. And we sent to monster flying. Doing a twist flip before landing - facing the still gob smacked ninja - I stood up from my stance on the ground. Blowing my hair out of my face, I realized how shocked they actually were.

Cole dropped his hammer.

Jay fell to his knees.

Kai rubbed his eyes.

Zane simply said "Makes since."

"I expected you to glow more." Was Nya's response.

And Lloyd. Well, said Green Ninja was in shock. That was actually an understatement.

"You're-"

"Dragonne and Wolf. Yes." I said. Finishing that sentence, the other 3 landed behind us.

"Some party we missed." Rena joked.

"I wouldn't call it a party." Chat exaggerated.

"Well, no akuma is." I reasoned. "Do y'all remember when Hawkmoth Akumatized himself? And we all basically turned evil."

"Lets not speak of that day." Bee huffed.

"Hold up, I wanna get back to you," Cole started. "Being that."

"Well, its not a hard concept." I remarked.

"And you, don't seem surprised." He said again, pointing to Nya.

"Yeah. Because I knew. Although, I've never seen you transform. Not exactly what I was expecting." She said.

"You knew?!" Kai exclaimed.

"Well yeah. She told me back in November." She shrugged.

"Well, as much as I love this conversation. LB, have you found a plan yet." I asked, turning to my teammate.

"On it." She started. "Lucky Charm!"

A damn fork.

"Well, at least this time its sharp. I remember the spoon days." Chat said.

"Hold the phone." Jay started. "You guys, animal people with powers, are planning to defeat that huge evil lava monster, with a fork!"

"Ninja, let me introduce you to Paris. Where we literally defend it with our powers and whatever her powers give us." I said with an unamused face.

"Seriously, Tikki decides a fork?" I said again.

"Trust the process." LB sing-songed.

"Ok, then whats your Ladybug vision giving us to work with exactly." I said, crossing my arms.

She started her look around.

"We still need more time. But there's one thing here we need. And we need to hurry." Giving her a questioning look, she approached me. "We are gonna need both of your Miraculous' today." She whispered.

I knew what she meant. And I also knew her timer wouldn't last long so I had to act fast. Taking off my bracelet, I walked over to Nya. She gave me a look, almost flinching away. Holding out my hand with the Miraculous in it, I gave her a choice.

"Nya Smith. This is the Miraculous of the Wolf. It has the ability to destabilize your opponent. If you agree to use it, you will return it back to me once the mission is complete." I said. She dropped her jaw at me.

"What - like - um - you want me?" She started. "To use that." She pointed to the Miraculous. "To help you defeat an Akuma."

"Yes. We don't have alot of time, so no pressure but you need to make a decision now."

"Ok, I'll do it." She said, taking the Miraculous out of my hand. When she put it on, Growll appeared. Jay screamed again. Kai shouted 'rat'. "Aw, it's your Kamis."

"Kwami." The entire team corrected.

"Right, kwami."

"Now, just say: Growll, Fangs Out!"

"Wait, really quick. There are some side effects to this Miraculous after the first time using it. Even after the fight you'll get a burst of energy." I warned. She nodded, understanding.

"Growll, Fangs Out!" And she transformed. I smiled once she was no longer glowing.

"Uhhh." Kai said, not used to seeing his sister like that.

"Oh no." I heard Jay say, as he hid behind Cole.

"Woah!" She shouted. "Awesome! Whats french for wolf?"

"Wolf." I answered.

"Then thats my temporary name." She said.

"Ok, basic 101 since we really need to get going. Cross your fingers on your left hand and that gives you super speed, lasso is your weapon and can also help with transportation, dont touch your ears because you will feel them and they are sensitive." I said.

"We need to go." LB said as her timer ticked.

"Ready?" I asked Nya. She eagerly nodded, zooming off towards the tower. The rest of the team followed. I shouted 'Wings' and got myself off the ground. Winking at the Ninja, I took off.

Landing at the rock monster, we began the fight.

🐺💜🐺

Once the battle was over, me and Nya had made ourselves comfortable at my house. I had changed into more comfortable clothes. The T.V was on, discussing the recent battle. I wasnt gonna lie, I was a little scared because of the side effects. The others walked into the main room just as I got a bowl out.

"Well, look who decided to come home." I teased. I got my favorite cereal and milk, pouring the cereal in and then the milk. Because thats the right way to do it.

"Yeah, it was definitely a trip." Kai said, motortoned. Ah, still in shock.

"Did you see the battle!" Nya shouted, running next to me. I had leaned against the counter, peacefully starting to eat said cereal.

"Kinda." Cole said.

"It was so awesome! Side note, I feel like I ran all over the city!" She exclaimed. I had just put a spoonful in my mouth when she said that. I stopped, frozen in place. Shit. Side effects are starting.

"Oh really." Jay said. Kinda nervous as Nya bounced on her feet.

"Yup. I guess you could say I fought a monster." Again, just put a spoonful in my mouth when I froze, and slowly turned to her.

"Not that I did. Of course. Hey, I'm suuuuper hungry. Do you have any jello by chance?" She asked. Putting the spoon in my bowl, I pointed to one of the cabinets. She eagerly got a pack, and a spoon, and almost devoured it in seconds. This is kinda amusing.

"Uh, Nya." Cole said. "Are you ok."

"I'm great. How are you!" She said enthusiastically.

"I think you're tired. Exhausted. Come on. To bed." I said, finally butting it. She whinned as I grabbed her by the waist and dragged her to my stairs.

"No I'm not." She pouted. "Hey your super strong. You could be a super hero." I pinched her side for that one. I shoved her in my room once we got up.

"Shhh." I hushed. "Now stay right there as I get you a blanket." I said, going to where we had the blankets stored. Turning around, she was gone. My face fell into a tired, unamused look.

"Shhh, don't tell her we're the Ninjaaaa." I heard her whisper - not so quietly - to the others.

"Nya!" I heard Lloyd whisper. Poking my head down, I was met with some very concerned looks.

"Shes definitely exhausted." Kai said. Lloyd still had his hand over her mouth. But he quickly yanked it away, for what im assuming was Nya licking it.

"Nya." I said sternly. She gave me a bright smile.

"Yes."

"Up here now." I ordered. She gave in, and skipped all the way up to my room. I quickly got one of the air mattresses that hadn't been deflated, and stuck a pillow and a blanket on it.

"Sleep." I said, pointing to the bed.

"But I'm not tired."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." I had enough and approached her, pinching her pressure point. She immediately became unconscious. Putting her in the bed, I left the room fast. Once I got down stairs, I noticed the other's had not moved. And they had very amused looks.

"Shes fine." I said, walking back over to my now soggy cereal. Frowning, I just put it in the sink. I ate most of it anyways.

"Yeah. Fine." Kai teased.

"So, I take it shopping went well." Cole said, giving me a look.

"It definitely went." I remarked.

"So, way back when Garmadon threw you, the Water Ninja caught you?" Cole started again. Pursing my lips, I stayed silent. I know what they're doing. Little shits.

"Yes." I replied.

"And you guys had girl time." Kai continued.

"I still had a panic attack." I said, raising my eye brow.

"Right. But did you, like, bond or something."

"You guys are acting weird." I said.

"Uh-huh." Cole said.

"Anyway. I saw that y'all had a run in with Lila." Their faces dropped.

"How did you-"

"She sent a picture of her kissing Lloyds cheek to my entire class, including Nya." I said. Jay let let out a nervous laugh. Lloyd, despite everything from this morning and the akuma, looked like he saw a ghost.

"Did she say anything." I pressed.

"Well, she tried to convince us that she did want to be friends, since we are from where her boyfriend is." Kai explained, slightly nudging Lloyd.

"Well, the Ninja are here so she could be dating him." I said. This was fun.

"Nah - I don't think so." Lloyd said quickly.

"Really? Do you guys know the Ninja or something." I teased. Jay chocked on air.

"No! But its like you said the other day the Green Ninja wouldn't." Lloyd said again.

"Hm. What about you guys directly."

"About what?" Zane asked.

"Well, did she try any of her lies and blackmails on you." I said, giving my best 'I'm gonna kill a bitch' look. I would though. Kinda. Dispite everything, if Lila did actually try something with them, I would not hesitate to cut her hair again. Or maybe dye it red since she hates Ladybug so much.

"Uhhhh." Jay stuttered.

"Well-"

"She kinda-"

"Guys!"

"SHE KINDA KISSED LLOYD FOR LIKE A SECOND AND THEN LLOYD SHOVED HER OFF AND WE RAN AWAY." I gave a blank stare as I took in what Jay said.

"Jay!" Kai scolded.

"What! She needed to know!"

"Yeah! But not this very moment."

"Y/N." Cole said nervously. Lloyd was frozen in place again. And he looked double dead.

I had my lips pursed. Brows furrowed. Slowly I grabbed my phone. Calling Alya, who I was guessing was with Mari, I waited for her answer.

"Hey girl." I gave myself a small psychopathic smile.

"Quick. Where is the best place to hide a body."

"The woods. Under a tree."

"Great. I'll meet you there."

"Uh, girl what-" I had hung up the phone. The others looked scared. Jay let out one last jervous laugh before I left the room.

"You don't think she would." Kai said.

"Well I dont think actual death would be involved but-" They drew silent.

"Y/N!" I heard them shout, then multiple frantic footsteps. I was just about to leave said house, when I was picked up.

"Lloyd. Put me down. Theres someone who needs to be put in place." I growled.

"No." Lloyd said.

"Why not."

"Because. We will handle it together but later. You need to chill." He said, putting me down once we got to the living room. I pouted again, not looking at them in the eye. I would admit. This definitely hit deep. I know my worth, but it doesn't help to know that Lloyd could do better. And it doesn't help knowing that Lila is trying to ruin another relationship.

"Come on, let's go talk of your balcony." He sighed. He started his walk to my room, reluctantly, I followed.

"You know I believe you over her, right? And I would never choose her." He tried to reason as soon as we made it to my balcony. He sat down on the little couch I had up here. It was water proof for obvious reasons. I sighed, sitting next to him.

"I know that. And I'm not doubting were your loyal in a relationship. But you havent been around her long enough to see her effects. That girl, no matter how much I stand up to her, she still scares me. She had almost the entire city around her finger. She could practically end me with just one lie-" I cut myself off. "That last thing I want to lose from her is you."

"I promise, I'm not going anywhere. In this relationship, I signed up to be here during your best times, and during your dark times. I'm here for it all. Your not leaving me this soon, Sweetheart." Smiling at his speech. I cuddled into his side.

"Im still gonna smack more then enough sense into her."

"And I'll be there to watch it." He laughed.

"You'll probably need to help Alya and Mari bail me out." I joked again. Well, maybe.

"And I'll be there for that too. C'mere." He adjusted us so he was laying on the couch and I was laying on him.

"One last thing."

"Yeah?" He said, smiling as I raised my head to level with his.

"I need to get her bitter taste away from you." And before he could answer, my lips were on his. He rested on hand on my hip, and one on the small of my back. My hands rested on the crook of his neck. It was cold outside, but Lloyd was very warm. Pulling away, I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"So, anything else?" Lloyd asked.

"Not really. But I want you to be honest about something." I said, pulling back to look at him. "Is me hanging out with my old friends making you feel neglected?"

"Well, when you put it like that-"

"Lloyd. Just be honest. I cant fix anything if I don't know what I'm trying to fix."

"I dont know. I knew that when we brought you here you would hang out with your friends as much as you could, but I still miss it just being us. We barley have alone time. I definitely dont regret bringing us here. But I just wish that we had the same privacy as we did back home." He sighed.

"So, then a yes?"

"I guess. I don't want to get between you and your old friends. They've known you longer and they have a strong relationship with you. Don't let me get in the way."

"Lloyd, you are going to get in the way. This is a sad part of relationships. I put you first. Why dont we have a date. Maybe tomorrow we can go have a late night dessert date?" I suggested.

"That would be nice."

🐺💜🐺

"So, they are gonna be here any minute?" I asked my mom.

"Yes, they had rented a mini van. So we have to just wait." She said. My parents knew English (not very well though), but like me, there accent was pretty thick. Of course with me being in Ninjago I had lost a bit of the accent, but it was definitely still there.

"Ok, thanks. Just call us down when we need to help set the table." I said. I ran up to the main room, my parents had been cooking dinner down in the Cafè since we would all have to eat down there. Our current dinning room table not actually being big enough. It only sat 6 people. The others had gotten curious after today's events, which led me to give them Max's game. They had been playing for a couple of hours now. They we all extremely competitive.

"Eat that Kai!" Cole shouted.

"Oh yeah! Take this!" Kai shoutes back. Rolling my eyes as the two battled it out, I plopped between Lloyd and Nya. Nya had just been exhausted, today really taking a toll. And Lloyd was focused and cheering the other on.

"Man, y'all suck." I remarked. They truly did. It was so sad seeing them fail.

"Well, Mrs. Paris. Why dont you try and beat me." Cole said, as he claimed victory over the round.

"Bad idea man." I snorted. Nya let out a hum.

"Ok, then lets see. Winner gets the others share of brownies tonight?"

"You are on!" I exclaimed. I snatched the remote from Kai. I quickly selected the only fit character. Dragonne. Cole lef out a huff, then picked Wolf. Huh. I see what your doing.

Unfortunately for him. He didn't truly realize those are both my Miraculous'. So I know Wolf's weakness against Dragonne. And how to dodge Wolf's attacks to Dragonne. Needless to say, it was a quick game.

"Sucker. Now I get your brownies." I laughed.

"Not fair! Your-"

"I'm what?" I cut him off before he could say I'm Dragonne in his heat of loosing. I gave him a challenging look, daring him to argue.

"Its not fair." He whinned.

"Dude. I lived here. I know almost every one of these people. Not to mention I've played this game more times then you could count." I remarked. "Next time, remember who the true champion is."

"Time to help Y/N. You kids need to grab the silverware. The other are almost here!" She shouted.

"Ok mom! Were getting up!" I shouted back down. "Lets go. We need to help set the tables. The other parents are almost here."

"Gross. Chores." Jay complained.

"Its not that bad you big dummy." I laughed. "I did this for years. Your parents let y'all off easy."

"Oh hush." Kai groaned. I grabbed the silverware organizer that was in one of the drawers.

"We have enough chores outside of the house." Lloyd grumbled.

"Well, the only home chore you truly do is your laundry. And I even have to help you with that." I remarked back.

"But its so stupid. Just throw them all in at once!" Lloyd exclaimed.

"Ok, then do that. Watch what happens." I teased.

"The only one good at laundry is Zane. We tried once and Kai managed to turn Zanes - uh - shirt pink." Jay said.

"You stuck a red with a white?" I asked Kai.

"I didn't know fabric bled!" He groaned.

"Its a bold and dark color against white!" I argued.

"But it shouldn't bleed!" Lloyd said back.

"You guys to realized that the fabric is dyed right?" I deadpanned.

"What?"

"Red is not a natural color, you have to dye the fabric. That's what bleeds. The dye."

"Ooooh." They all gave me a surprised look.

"Jesus Christ." I snorted. I opened the door to the Cafè. "You guys are extremely smart, just lack common sense."

"Exuse me, Y/N/N. But we are very smart." Kai teased.

"Really? Because I just so happened to see you eat yellow snow yesterday." I said. Nya gave her brother a shocked look.

"You did what?!"

"What? I thought it was lemon flavored? Didn't taste like it though." He shrugged.

"Thats because it was pee." I said, looking him straight in the eye. All color drained from his face.

"Your joking."

"She is not. Yellow snow on the ground usually is caused by an animal urinating. Not someone drizzling lemon flavoring on the ground." Zane said.

"Im gonna puke." Kai gagged.

"Zane and Nya are literally the only 2 that actually have common sense." I laughed. "You're lucky y'all have made it this far in life."

"We have common sense!" Lloyd defended.

"Really? Then answer this, a farmer has 800 sheep. He took on shot that got all of them. How did he do it?" The 4 gave me a look.

"Uh, a super advance gun?"

"No, Jay. Its something obvious." Kai said.

"A knife?" Cole asked.

"No. Something different." Lloyd groaned. "Took 1 shot and got all of them?"

"Yeah."

"Just tell us." Jay groaned.

"This is alarming." Zane said.

"He took a picture dumbass." I snorted. "Jeez. Y'all are something."

"What! Thats not fair!" Lloyd complained.

"You said shot!" Kai argued.

"Yeah. Yeah can take a shot as in a photo too. Jay, you're into photography. What the hell?" Nya laughed. We began to set the tables.

"Ok, give us another." Cole said eagerly.

"Ok, say silk twice." The compiled. "Spell it twice." They did that too. "Now say it twice again." They did it again. "Now, what do cows drink?"

"Milk!" Jay shouted.

"Yeah, what he said!" Kai exclaimed.

"You thought you could-" Lloyd teaded. I cut him off.

"I thought cows drank water." I said with a straight face. All of there faces fell. Nya let out a loud laugh when the 4 of them started groaning.

"No. We got this. Another." Cole shouted.

"Ok, say fort twice." And we did that. "Spell it twice." And that. "Now say it twice again." Again. "Now what do you eat soup with?"

"Fork!" The four of them shouted. I raised my brow at them.

"Spoon is the correct answer." Zane said, amusement in his voice.

"I said spork?" Jay said, nervously.

"Isn't it called a fopoon?" Cole said. I choken on my own spit.

"A what?!"

"A fopoon. Spork sounds weird." He shrugged.

"It is so obvious that you don't belong anywhere near the kitchen." I snorted.

"I can only hear that word with a airplane sound. Foooopoooooooooon." Jay said.

"I feel out numbered." Nya groaned. "Im surrounded by idiots. My only savior has been Y/N."

"Im happy to help!" I saluted.

"You and I are gonna have a talk about being nice and not bullying me." Lloyd said, pointing a spoon at me.

"Who the fuck eats soup with a fork?" I laughed. "Not possible."

"Now you little-" He started chasing me around the tables. I squealed and ran.

"Llllloyd." I dragged out. "I didn't mean to insult your stupidity."

"Boys! We must defend our Lloyd from the evil hands of a smart women!" Jay exclaimed. Nya tugged me behind the counter.

"We need to make a run for it." She whispered.

"To the park. On my count." I said. She nodded. "3. 2. 1. Go!" And the two of us took off and darted across the street. Being safe, of course. The boys were hot on our tail. We quickly hid behind a couple of benches.

"We are out numbered!" She exclaimed.

"Cover me. I'm gonna shoot a snow ball at Mari's window. Alya should be there too." I said. She smirked. Taking off she became the distraction. I quickly snuck to the side across from Mari's house. I threw a snow ball at her window. It wasnt much longer until she was on her balcony. I waved her down, then I was smacked. Turning around I saw Lloyd with another snowball.

"You're on Garmadon!" I laughed. Grabbing snow and expertly making a snowball, I chucked it. Lloyd dodged, obviously. But that gave me time to run over to where Nya was pinned down.

"I think she got my message." I said.

"We need a battle plan." She said.

"Ok, I'll make snow balls, you throw them." She nodded and we got to work. She was an expert shot. Pretty much hit every target.

"You called for back up?" Mari said, her and Alya coming to our side.

"Let win this!" I smirked.

🐺💜🐺

We had won. The boys finally giving up after 15 minutes of Alya and Nya's strong hits. Jay turned on Zane's funny switch half way through, which led us to laughing the entire time. Which is where we actually were now. Zane beinf stupidly funny while we were laying on the ground, covered in snow and cold wetness, and laughing our asses off.

"Ok, well, your parents should be here soon. And we look like a mess." I laughed, standing up.

"Same. Well, we need to get back. I'm sure I have chores and Alya has to get back home to babysit." Mari said, standing up too.

"See y'all soon!" I said, waving bye to the two before walking out. Lloyd caught up to me, intertwining our hands.

"That was fun." I stated.

"Yeah." He chuckled. "But I'm so gonna get you back. You have no idea."

"I look forward to your attempt."

The rest of the night was spent at dinner. We laughed an told the parents about what we had been doing these past couple of days. KoKo had said how much she missed the city, and talked about her old travels here before Lloyd. It was definitely a perfect night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 1 10
a Ninjago fanfiction Three girls are pulled into the world of Ninjago! But something is wrong! Will these three friends be able to help? Or will they...
6.6K 112 45
Lloyd had a hard life, growing up in an orphanage without even knowing his parents. He got used to it, being alone in this world, but he sill grew up...
28.4K 1.1K 28
Lloyd makes a wish, and not to y/n's surprise, they end up somewhere other than Earth. They get sent to a different version of Ninjago, and they now...
2.1K 150 18
[discontinued] ew don't read this please spare yourself 2023 being rewritten, same as paradise 'we met at the end of the world, and sat hand in han...