The New Girls Alter Ego || Ll...

By Little_Ninja-Nerds

MIRACULOUS X NINJAGO CROSSOVER ◇◇◇ "You wanted to meet?" Ladybug said, coming up behind me while I stood at t... More

~◇⚔The Dragon Miraculous⚔◇~
1: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼
{Old}Chapter 1: Sorry, I'm Going Where? When?
{Old}Chapter 2: Goodbye Paris, Hello Ninjago
{Old} Chapter 3: 1 Month and An Old Friend
{Old} Chapter 4: Halloween? Day of the Departed? Secrets?
{Old} Chapter 5: Suspicion and Forgiven
{Old} Chapter 6: Exam Week and Vacation Suprise
{Old} Chapter 7: Destination; Christmas Vacation!
{Old} Chapter 9: Akuma, Reveal, and Trust
{Old} Chapter 10: Mystake's Gift of Wisdom on Christmas Eve

{Old} Chapter 8: Paris, Ice skates, and Andre's

3.4K 104 131
By Little_Ninja-Nerds

Time line dates: 12/21-12/22

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 4120

So like, I'm not from Paris. Always wanted to visit, but I definitely dont know the area so like, this is gonna suck.

I missed writing this book🥺

This is also super rushed because I wanted to get a chapter out, so I promise y'all that in the future I'll rewrite it better and more detailed, but the next chapters a doosie.... ok last time I ever use that word.

But seriously, I will eventually rewrite the beginning.

Oh, and I'll be taking some requests for my Gif imagines book. Only a few since I have to update other books. Let me know!

Y/N's P.O.V

Saturday was actually quite slow. Showing the others around Paris was really fun. Granted I didnt take them everywhere, to many places to actually see and little time. Not to mention what happened at the zoo.

Waking up was difficult, naturally for some reason being back in Paris for a couple hours, my body was back into my old sleeping schedule. But I still got up at 7. I was not happy. Especially because I could not fall back asleep. And Kai SNORES. Really bad. I knew the others were used to it. But I was not.

"I think Jay and Kai switch places when they sleep." I groaned, eating a bacon, egg and cheese bagel my parents have in the Cafè.

"Kai is the moter mouth of the night. I'm calling it." My Kwamis snickered as I continued to sleepily eat my breakfast.

Flash forward to 2 hours later, it was now up and the 6 were finally up and eating breakfast.

"I dont think I've ever slept in that long." Nya said stretching her arms above her head, her back cracking as she did so. I laughed as I put my shoes on.

Granted, I was used to 3 days before Christmas in Paris and didn't actually need alot of layers. I had kept it the definition of 'high schooler comfort'. As in Ugg boots, a hoodie that had my Collège Françoise Dupont hoodie on with a jean jacket over (the school hoodie still showing), and some fleece lined leggings.

"Well, good rest for us touring Paris all day." I laughed.

"Arent you gonna be cold?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, its literally snowing." Jay groaned. I just laughed harder.

"Clearly it has slipped your mind that I was born and raised here."

"I dont know how you can tolerate this kind of weather." Kai groaned again. Well, Master of Fire alright.

It had taken them a while to get dressed. I knew that we wouldnt be doing much, just touring. But Lloyd said his mom wanted pictures, I think it was both of them, and so did the other parents so they had to look decent. Although, seeing as they were from Ninjago, seemed like they were definitely trying to just not freeze their asses off. I had already done all my bathroom stuff, wash my face, add moisturizer, comb out brows to try and get the one curly hair tamed, mascara and small eyeliner, perfume, deodorant, teeth brushed, and I was done. Kai takes longer than any girl I've met. I'm telling you it was at least 30 minutes just for him. And the ones who had to shower. It was 1:00 by the time we got out of my house. Appartment, what ever you wanna call it. I really didnt know where to start, Paris is a huge city.

I took them to The Louvre Pyramid and we walked around inside that museum. Went to the Wax Figure place and saw the Miraculous League area with us and all the villains. That was 2 hours alone, they had so many questions it was really cute.

"Who was the scariest?"

"Which hero would win in a fight?" Kai.

And a bunch more on them and how everyone got Akumatized. We even sat in the little theater to watch a documentary on us. Well, the alter ego us.

Next I took them to what Mari calls her "Place of Inspiration", a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. We took pictures there. I was the only one who posted, obviously being the only one with social media. I was hoping that the others would make an account, but then Ninjago High was a problem.

After that we did a quick trip to the actual Eiffel Tower, it was way to crowded for any of our likings. After that was the Ice Skating rink but we didnt actually skate, and (insert a place you want to go in Paris that I didn't already include).

After that we really just went back to my place and helped do last minute Christmas decorating in the Cafè. Even decorated gingerbread houses. Myeand Lloyd we cute. You know, that ass whipping frosting on my face. And me getting angry because, well, acne. I could also tell he was getting antsy. Back in Ninjago, he had privacy. People didnt approach them like how people approach me in Paris. They were secluded. And in the appartment it was just me, Lloyd, and KoKo. And KoKo never bothered us, she understood and kept her distance. But here, all 7 of us are sharing a room, and privacy has gone out the window. Especially with the parents coming on monday. He tried all night to get us alone or to just at least have some space while watching Captain Marvel. (Yes, I have disney plus. Roast me all you want) But the others just got closer when they all got tired of the floor.

My and Lloyd had something special. No denying that. We aren't "official" but nothing needed to be truly said. We had deep, romantic kisses, but never made out. During movies we would cuddle closely, he would do the normal, stereotypical drawing circles into my thigh and had me closely pulled against him. We also would not be afraid to sneak a smooch or two while watching a movie. But with one big TV in our living room, and just a tiny one in mine, we really just stayed here.

And bless Nya. Oh her amazingness. She tried so hard to get the others away from me and Lloyd. Knowing that we probably wanted alone time. Whether it was for 5 minutes or a hour. At this point the two of us were desperate. I had seen a few of them shivering, since me and Lloyd had the biggest blanket there was really only two others. So nudging Lloyd gently I got his attention.

"Go with what I'm about to do." I whispered in his ear. He gave me a questioning look but nodded.

"Here, take this blanket. Me and Lloyd will go find others in my room." I said, handing the blanket to Kai. They all nodded, to focused on the movie to actually comprehend what I was saying. I maneuvered my way through the teens, Lloyd following, and I climbed the step ladder to my room. Upon entering, I let out a breath of relief. I went to my seat trunk and got all the actual blankets needed, but just sat them down to the side as I approached my man.

"Finally." He sighed. Engulfing me in a hug. I laughed lightly.

"Do you regret this trip yet?" I asked slightly pulling away to see his face. He smiled.

"Not at all." He said before pulling me into a long awaited kiss. Of course I kissed back. We haven't had a proper kiss since I kissed him yesterday. Between my parents, the others, and just people in general, we could only give a peck. And even that was mostly in private. So this was nice.

Eventually we did end up going back downstairs. Only Nya noticed that we had been gone longer than we should have getting blankets. Giving me the look, to which I glared back at. After that was just me cuddling up against Lloyd as we finished the movie. And ended up falling asleep on the couch. All of us.

Today was pretty simple too. Everyone was going skating at the ice rink. Kai was nervous, he hated skating. But we were all fine. I wasnt a professional skater, but I knew tricks and could at least keep myself up. (I cant skate to save my life lol. I struggle to keep myself up)

"You good Y/N?" Lloyd asked, nudging me. Snapping out of my daydream, I smiled at him.

"Yup. I'm happy I can rope y'all in to our traditional ice skating 2 days before Christmas get to together." I laughed. He did the same, shaking his head. My Parisian friends would be joining soon, I had gotten here early being excited. I walked up to the guy at the desk.

"Hello! We would like the 2 hour session on the main rink. Theres 7 of us so we will do the family pack." I said. Speaking French seemed a bit weird. After 4 months of English at least. But it was my first language.

After paying, we went to get our sizes. I had to teach them all the numbers in order for them to get there own skates. Kai said it in Spanish at first, but quickly - not really - corrected himself. It was funny hearing how they pronounced it. Made me realized maybe my English wasnt pronounced as good as I thought it was. Shrugging it off I just put on my skates. And helped Lloyd, and Kai. Jay knew how and so did Nya and Zane. Cole had difficulty but put them on right after correction.

We used up that entire 2 hours. The other came on the ice after only 5 minutes of us being on the ice.

But it was the dream. My Ninjago and Parisian family together and being, well, family. It was the dream to see Lloyd and them being treated like that. Smiling, I went to the bathroom after putting my skates away and getting my shoes back on. Walking back out I bumped into Lloyd.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked. I smiled.

"Of course. Are you?"

"Never better." I yanked him down into a passionate kiss, a spur in the moment thing. Really just loving the confidence he was getting from being in Paris. But of course, Mari and the girls caught us. I only heard because Rose couldnt keep the squeals in. Which led to embarrassment from us. And a 'you guys are so cute!' From them. To which we both pulled away. Lloyd was embarrassed, I was glaring in a fury. I gave them an unamused look before they took off giggling.

"They are going to be the end of me." I sighed. Lloyd chuckled, clearly amused at me and my friends.

"We should head back." Lloyd said, taking my hand and dragging me away.

"So just an FYI, me and the girls are gonna hang out later and kinda catch up." I said. Lloyd looked kinda sad, like a lost puppy. I didn't really understand, I mean, I had been hanging out with Mari and them alot. I would walk over to her place with Nya through out the day if we were just at home. I guess now that I think about it I haven't been spending much alone time with Lloyd, or the others. We always had my old Parisian family with us. Do they miss me or am I just over thinking it again.

"Ok, what about tomorrow. Do you maybe wanna go on a date?" Shit.

"What kind of date?" I replied, a little nervous. I had plans to go to Mari's with the girls in the morning and then more Christmas shopping with Nya later on.

"Maybe breakfast? Or brunch?" I frowned. He saw my sad face, and sighed. "You have plans dont you."

"Just in the morning. I then have to drag Nya shopping since she forgot people, and now I have to get more presents for my old friends." I sighed. I guess I have neglected him. I'm such an awful date mate.

"No, its ok. I understand."

"What about dinner. I know some great places." I said, hoping to cheer him up.

"The parents are coming tomorrow night. We are having dinner at your parents place with all of us." Right. Forgot about that. We had gotten to our group now. My face lit up. I know just what to do!

"Hey, Mari? Do you think Andre's Ice Cream is still a thing and near by? I wanna take Lloyd there." I said. She perked up. But Alya beat her to it.

"Yes! We should go there! At least the couples. It might get awkward." Well, something is better then nothing.

"Found him! He's at the park by Mari's. Let's go." Alya exclaimed. She practically dragged Nino. Everyone followed. At least everyone who knew French. The Ninjago people just starred at me.

"Y/N, what are they doing. What were you talking about." Nya asked.

"Come on, let's go. I'll explain on the way." I said walking a bit behind the others. "Andre's Ice Cream cart is one of the coolest things here. Its rare to find him, its travels all over the city constantly. Its kina a tale that he has the ability to guess your soul mate." I explained.

"Over ice cream." Cole laughed.

"Yup. He gives you 3 different kinds of ice cream on one cone. Each has a different element of your soul mate. It worked with Alya and Nino, Rose and Juleka, Mylène and Ivan, and I'm positive its happened between Kim and Alix but they're both extremely stubborn." I laughed.

"What about you?" Nya said, almost - definitely- teasingly.

"What about me?" I said innocently.

"Have you ever done it." Nya deadpanned.

"Well, yeah. But I went and got one with Mari. He does friendship ones. But if your referring to my ex, no. We broke up before I even knew about Andre. So never had the chance." I explained. I was still holding Lloyds hand, and when I said that I felt him relax a little.

"Has he even been wrong?" Jay asked. Ooooooh. Hehe.

"Well, no. He was accused of being wrong once, then he was Akumatized."

"Oh."

"But the person went back and apologized, said she was in denial and that he was right." I explained. Leaving out the part about Mari being that person. I cringed.

"That was one weird Akuma."

"So, how often do Akumas usually come?" Kai asked.

"Well, not as often as Garmadon. But still often. I'd say 2 to 3 times a week."

"Lucky ducks." Cole grumbled.

"Well, Paris once froze over in ice. And then there was a time with Stormy Weather. Bubbler was weird too."

"Akumas a weird man. At least Garmadon is the same thing." Kai groaned. Didnt know I was becoming Ninja therapy.

"Yeah. At least y'all didn't have to deal with the kissing Zombies." They all stopped dead in their tracks.

"I'm sorry, did you just say-" Lloyd started.

"Kissing Zombies." Jay exclaimed.

"Yeah. My old English teacher got Akumatized and her ability was who ever she kissed would become her followers and they were zombies. If you got kissed by them you became one too." I said casually. Jay hid behind Kai and poked his head out. I snickered at them.

"And this is just normal for you to say, like. Normal-normal or just once a month." Cole said.

"Well, not the zombies. But weird minions of Akumas, yeah. I'd say normal-normal." I laughed. Nya let out a nervous laugh.

"Now come on. We could miss him if y'all keep asking questions about a weird butterfly man's fetishes." I said casually walking away.

"Pffft-" Nya laughed. Lloyd snorted before mumbling a 'Jesus Christ' and following me.

I walked into the park and got excited when I saw that his cart is still here. I grabbed Lloyd's hand and ran in line.

"Are we going to let ice cream decide whether or not we love each other?" Lloyd questioned. An amused look clearly on his face.

"Very much so. If the ice cream doesn't choose you, then neither do I. You have to be worthy." I teased. Lloyd laughed and kissed my forehead. Alya and Nino were infront of us, and they obviously matched.

"You know, Nino used to be in love with Mari." I whispered to him.

"Really?" Lloyd asked, raising his eyebrow and my tea.

"Yup. And the only reason Nino and Alya ended up together is because Ladybug shoved them into an enclosure at the zoo when an akuma was attacking." I laughed quietly.

"Thats interesting."

"Very. Not exactly my favorite way to be a match maker." I said. I wrapped my arm around Lloyd's waist and he did the same. I smiled as we approached Andre, it beinf our turn now.

"Ah, an old friend. How are you, Y/N?" He said sweetly.

"I'm good. Thank you. Do you mind doing ours in English, he's not from around here." I asked.

"Of course! Let's get to it." He took out his infamous scooper and a cone. "Lime for his eyes, lemon for his hair, and vanilla gold for his spirit." Vanilla gold? Oh, real gold flakes in vanilla. Got it.

Wait.

Does he know about Lloyd being the Green Ninja.

"And for you. (Ice cream that matches your eyes) for her eyes, (ice cream that matches your hair, make them different), and blueberry for her spirit." Well, blueberry is purple.

Why did we both get the same sayings? That's weird.

"I guess we match?" Lloyd said. Not wanting to put what was weird onto him, I smiled and grabbed his hand and led him to a bench that was far from our group.

"So, how would you yelp him?" I joked.

"Well, I'm glad the ice cream deemed me worthy. So I'd say a solid 5 stars. Plus this ice cream is actually really good." He said.

"You do know the ice cream doesnt matter though right. I still would have chosen you." I said seriously. Lloyd smiled and gave me a short but meaningful kiss.

"Well, thank you. But how dare your disrespect the ice cream god over there." He teased. I let out a laugh and pinched his ticklish spot on his side. He yelped and pulled away. He gave me a look. I quickly put my ice cream in front of me.

"Do disrespect your ice cream figured young man." I laughed. He smirked and pushed my hand so that my ice cream hit my face but didn't drop it. I whipped the cold substance off my face with a napkin before glaring at him. Planning revenge. He laughed.

"You missed a spot." He said, going into kiss my nose, then whipping what was left off. My face turned super red and in embarrassment, I dug my face into his neck. Well, the part that was exposed from his jacket. He let out a laugh.

At this point I was halfway in his lap. Not that I was complaining because I definitely wasnt. However our semi sweet moment was cut short from Nya.

"Hey guys." She said. I lifted my head to see her. Oh she was definitely sad Jay wasn't doing it. I frowned, showing sympathy. She sat next to me.

"Hows the ice cream?" She asked.

"Its good. Why don't you go asked Jay to get some with you." I pointed out. Lloyd seemed to perk up at my match maker job starting.

"He won't." She said.

"I'll be back." Lloys winked, patting my leg before getting up and walking over to where Cole, Kai, Jay, and Zane had huddled.

"Nya, Jay's an extremely nervous guy. He probably, well he definitely, wants to be with you but he's nervous." I said getting to the cone of the ice cream.

"How how do you know that. I love you, but I've known him for years. He won't-"

"Nya, I took AP Psychology my freshman year. I know body language. You both have fallen hard. Just try." I said.

"Really?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Yup. But listen. Christmas day all of us usually have a super fancy Christmas dinner at Adrien's house. You guys are obviously coming this year. So I'll see if Mari has a dress for you to wear to whoo him." I said nudging her. I had finished my ice cream now. She smiled and nodded. Just then, Lloyd had sat down next to me again. He nudged me. Looking at him he nodded his head towards the group. Looking, I smiled.

Cole had just shoved Jay our way. He looked like he was gonna pee his pants to be honest. I then saw Kai go into brother mode and turn to our direction to, but Cole grabbed him by his collar to keep him away. Cole gave me a thumbs up with the hand that wasn't holding the Hot Head. I slightly nudged Nya, to which she noticed Jay coming over. Once Jay had reached us, he was super nervous and jittery.

"Uh, Nyaaaa, heyyy." He shrank into his scarf. Something that he did when he was very nervous, mostly around Nya. So I did what I knew to do. Give Nya encouragement. I kicked her foot.

"So uh," she cleared her throat. "Wanna go get the ice cream?" She asked. Jay perked up.

"Yeah." He said, still very nervous. Nya smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him toward the cart.

"I feel powerful." I said simply. Lloyd let out a snort as he finished his ice cream.

🐲🖤🐲

It had been an hour or two. We had just been chilling. Well, me and Lloyd sat at our bench while everyone else goofed off. Me and Lloyd had been in a heated battle of War and Slap jack. Yes, I had brought cards to try and beat Lloyd. And it was going good. He wasn't as good with luck games. I laughed in victory as I won war for the 4th time in a row.

"Can we play Gin now." He grumbled. I snickered as I put the cards away.

However, my current victory was cut short. The ground had started to shake. Which meant one thing. An akuma. The park had become packed over the hour, news getting around that Andre was here. He had left not to long ago, but people stayed. So when we all started running, Lloyd and the others tried to get us all out of the park to my place. But I needed to get away.

So I got lost in the crowd. Once I was clear I ran to transform.

"Longg, Wings Up!"

I sat on top of one of the near buildings, and I felt my stomach sink. I saw Lloyd trying to find me. The others were kinda helping. Nya knew, and was trying to get them to safety. I sighed, and jumped down in front of them.

"You must get to cover." I said, making sure my accent was thick enough they wouldn't recognize it.

"One of our friends got lost in the crowd. Can you help-" Lloyd started.

"Your friend is probably safe. You aren't please get to a shelter."

"Please, we are dating. I can't loose her." Lloyd said. I probably would have puked out of nervousness and just this situation in general.

"Im sorry. I'll look for her, but you must leave this area. The akuma is coming over here."

"Lloyd, come on. I'm sure Y/N is safe." Nya sajd pulling her. I quickly flew away. I couldn't drop his face.

I landed next to Chat as we stood face to face with the Akuma.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's get this thing out of our city."

🐲🖤🐲

I was nervous walking into my own house. My parents knew I was ok. But Lloyd? I sighed as I opened the door to the main kitchen and living room area. They were all sitting in the living room watching the news on what had happened. But the door was loud. Stupid door.

"Y/N!" Nya shouted. She brought me into a bone crushing hug. "You're ok."

"Well duh. I know this city. I took cover in a store a few places down from the park." I said. However, it was only Nya that truly came over to me. The other just gave me an unreadable look and a small 'glad your safe'.

I am not looking forward to dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 245 25
It's a wonderful day in Jamanakai city. Kai's plans for the day are to deliver a sword, get the loaded payment, buy necessities and potatoes to bak...
6.6K 120 45
Lloyd had a hard life, growing up in an orphanage without even knowing his parents. He got used to it, being alone in this world, but he sill grew up...
36.7K 1.7K 38
Ninjago Series » Book 1 The Ninja hadn't quite made a name for themselves yet, as Garmadon was waiting to make his move. But the Serpentine are emerg...
47.4K 2.1K 66
The ninja end up in Paris after an akumatized victim summons them. Blue Dolphin (aka y/n), a hero alongside Ladybug and Chat Noir, used to live in Ni...