Deep down you have goodness i...

By MikoSticks

Disclaimer: I don't own any bnha characters. I don't own any picture or videos. ... More

our new student is a villian !?!!
yeah...sure
scream some more
why ?
nazai...?
unwanted memories
....fine
Its a U.A student
just my luck
yes, im a villain
Chpt 12
Who is he?
PLEASE READ ! ❤️❤️
not an update!
NOT AN UPDATE
not an update...sorry lol
NEW BOOK :)

lets do some killing

1.5K 65 6
By MikoSticks

\\Izuku//
I woke up in a great mood knowing i'd kill their beloved classmate. I did my morning routine and was to excited to eat breakfast so I ran the whole way to school.

"Let's do some killing." I mumbled to myself. I didn't quite know who Iida was and I also couldn't ask. Cause if I, a villain asks who he is and then he dies...Fingers will be pointing to me. So looks like I have to figure it out on my own.

"OH. Jeez Izuku your so stupid." I could literally just search 'Tenya family.' Actually no. I'm not trying to have my google search checked. Even if I did delete my search history police could easily recover it. Hhhh, When I walk into class Naz-Uraraka runs up to me.

"Izukuuu." My first name?..... Ok. I walked right past her to my seat. She wasn't fazed by it, not one bit. Instead she followed me to my seat and smiled at me. I gave her a tired and annoyed look. "What do you want."

"I want you to sit with my friends and I at lunch." I laughed a little. "I'll pass. I don't think your friends want me there." She shook her head. "I don't care. There'll soon see your a good person. Your gonna sit with us at lunch."

"Wait N-." "BYE BYE."
....Whatever. Aizawa walks in a tells us all to shut up and read pages 122-145. Which I obviously don't do.

Time skip to lunch.

"Izukuuu. Lets gooo." Uraraka drags my arm the whole way to lunch. When we got to a table there were two people already at the table. "Ok. Izuku this is Todoroki don't mind him he's very... emotionless but a good listener, and that's iida. He's very managing but a good friend."

The second I hear iida I smirk. "Hey... Iida. How's your lunch." I say sliding into the lunch table. I try to start a conversation with him to see how he is. He looked at me and at his food then started robotically moving his hands.

"It's good! There is high nutrition in this and don't even get me started about the protein." Damn i'm glad he's gonna die. I ask them what there quirk is but i'm mostly interested in iidas.

"half fire, half ice." Ok... That actually cool. "Gravity!!." I already knew that. "Engine I guess." I see. "Oh...How does it work." He nodded his head and moved his glasses up. "I have engines on the back of my calf's it allows me to move like a... Car?" He'll be easy to kill.

"Alright yeah that's nice. I gotta go." I got what I needed so I don't see the reason for wasting my time there. "Wait Izuku." Nope. I ran back to the classroom. I started thinking of ways I could kill a human car, and I need to see what he does after and before school.

Crap. I can't kill him today. FUCKK, that ruined my day. I forgot I had to make arrangements with kurogiri to make me a new villain... outfit. He works at the pub we're you usually get the money or information when you complete a mission.
Or get a mission.

He's usually the guy who makes everyone's outfit. He keeps his work on the low and is very trustworthy too.

RIIING

The bell for lunch to be over rang and everyone started swarming in the classrooms. All might usually taught this class after lunch while aizawa was in the classroom... But sleeping.  I wanted to get a glance at Iida but he wasn't in his seat? Bathroom break?

We were 23 minutes into class intel the window next to me shattered and a red tipped arrow was on my desk. I didn't get scared by it... but usually i'd know if someone was about to do something like this.

I started laughing loud. This must be the guy who has me as his target. I guess he knows what I look like. Everyone got scared and backed up in a corner near the back. I was still sitting in my desk, Todoroki was sleeping and kacchan just didn't give a fuck.

All might and Aizawa started walking towards me. There was a note on the arrow.

Watch your back....Izuku midoriya

I looked to were the arrow was shot at. I saw a guy in a black hoodie and black pants. "Haha hah." I ran out the classroom to get him.

\\Aizawa//

What the fuck just happened. An arrow was shot on midoriyas desk. But... He didn't even flinch. There was a note he read. He looked at the note and his eyes grew wide.

Not from surprise but for excitement. He started laughing and ran out the classroom leaving the note. I read the note, what does it suppose to mean. What has he been doing to get someone on his back like this. I ran after the problem child while all might stayed with the kids.

\\Izuku//
I run over to a medium sized building to find the guy. No luck. "This is fucking bullshit." I turn around and see aizawa looking at me pissed. "Office NOW."
"So demanding."

When I got there Nezu looked very mad and aizawa was behind me. "Midoriya. Whatever you got yourself into my students could have been injured." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah well they weren't." I took a seat infront of nezu and aizawa took a seat next to nezu.

This reminds me of the time I was interrogating by underground villains and killed all twelve of them.. ah fun time... "Midoriya. Who was that." "I don't fucking know." It's was the truth. I didn't know. "Aizawa. Call Naomasa." Fuck.

When naomasa came he gave me a disappointing look that made me feel... guilt? It was a odd feeling and I didn't like it. "Midoriya. Once again who was that." "I.Dont.Fucking.Knowww." Naomasa nodded his head indicating it was the truth. "Why is this person after you."

"I.DONT.FUCKING.KNOW." I said again but raising my voice. Once again a nod from Naomasa. Aizawa stepped in a asked a question. "Who's house was that when we were Tailing you." Nezu looked at Aizawa curiously but Aizawa kept his eyes on me.

"None of your business."
"If you don't answer me i'll put the restraints back on." Ohhhoooo...Fuck. Anything but those. I have to kill iida and not be fucking traced. FUCK.
"Fucking FUCK." I sighed loudly before answering.
"It was my...Dads house."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 4.1K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
50K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
75.1K 5.2K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...
512K 16K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...