Classroom Big Sister: My Hero...

By SugaryGrimmReaper

πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™ "I, Ivory Seeks, promise to not only protect my family. But to protect you....and all of Japan." "And... More

Meet Ivory Seeks the Witch Hero!!!
Chapter 1πŸŒ™ The Last of Witches & Warlocks
Meet the Siblings of Ivory Seeks!!!
Chapter 2πŸŒ™ A Witch's First Crazy Day
Chapter 3πŸŒ™ Bunny Rabbit & Snap Dragon
Chapter 4πŸŒ™ A Lively Bunch
Meet Leo the Childish Trickster!!!
Chapter 5πŸŒ™ A Hunter at USJ pt. 1
Chapter 5πŸŒ™ A Hunter at USJ pt. 2
Meet Victor Woods the Hazardous Hunter!!!
Chapter 6πŸŒ™ Herbs & Care
Chapter 7πŸŒ™ A Strong Witch Sister
Chapter 8πŸŒ™ Mushrooms & Beasts
Chapter 9πŸŒ™ Crowded
Chapter 10πŸŒ™ Fairy Companion
Chapter 12πŸŒ™ Creatures in a Game
Chapter 13πŸŒ™ A Watchful Witch
Chapter 14πŸŒ™ Green Boy on the Other Side
Meet Matilda the Doctor of Beasts!!!
Chapter 15πŸŒ™ A Secret for Our Sake
πŸ‘» πŸ’€Halloween SpecialπŸŽƒπŸ­
Chapter 16πŸŒ™ Little Boy with Horns
πŸŽπŸŽ„Happy Holidays Specialβ˜•οΈβ˜ƒοΈ
Chapter 17πŸŒ™ Girly Green
Meet Quinzel the Emerald Mad Hatter!!!
❓❓❓Question❓❓❓
Chapter 18πŸŒ™ Magic in Hosu City
25k Special! Drawings of CrystalπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Chapter 19πŸŒ™ Young...yet Ancient
Meet Jack Murphy the Albino Snake!!!
❀️❀️Valentine's Day SpecialπŸ’–πŸ’–
Chapter 20πŸŒ™ Witch's Hat
Chapter 21πŸŒ™ Butterfly Terranium
Chapter 22πŸŒ™ Night Owls
Chapter 23πŸŒ™ The Siblings go Out
To Read or Not to Read

Chapter 11πŸŒ™ Goblin Vomit

4K 115 2
By SugaryGrimmReaper

Okay I may or may not have lied...here's another update

"I can't believe you were in the game Crystal. Now what if you got someone disqualified?" The little fairy held her head down as the witch scolded her gently. It was almost like she was talking her younger siblings. When Ivory got back to the announcement room, Aizawa and Present Mic looked over at her. "Well weren't you nonchalant about the situation", Aizawa says. "What do you mean", Ivory asks as she sits next to him. "He means that you just went down there and got your little person..thing whatever it is."

"Fairy. Crystal is a fairy. Haven't you ever read fantasy novels? I must say your knowledge on mythology is utterly low, can't even recognize what a fairy is when you see one." Present Mic sweats, "riiiight. Anyways, I'm just saying that you were very calm about your fairy being down there." The hero witch cuts her emerald eyes over to the loud blonde, "why should I make a scene and have a bunch of people being curious about my outburst?" Present Mic slumps in his chair, completely defeated through a debate that...wasn't even counted on as a real debate. "You should be ashamed to not know much about Ivory's people", Aizawa teases.

"Watch it mummy man", the blonde says. The albino laughs at her two friends before having her attention back onto the field. Crystal flutters down to the controls and sits down, making sure she doesn't touch any of the hazardous circles. Midnight continued to explain the rules of the next game, the Calvary Battle in which there would be teams of three to four going after other teams' bandannas. The group with the most points will be in the top four. But what startled Ivory was the look everyone had when the 18+ Rates Hero said this....

"The person who won first place from the obstacle will be worth ten million points!"

Crystal gulped as she too saw all of the menacing looks given to the shivering greenette. "That's your work Crystal", Ivory snickers which makes the fairy whimper. "I-I was only trying to help! He was there at the finish line!"

"Some great rewards come with consequences", Ivory says. Crystal looks down and pokes her bottom lip out, feeling guilty for helping the kid. It was almost like feeding a rabbit to a group of hungry piranhas, which in her case is a nightmare. "Aw don't be so hard on the little thing. And since when did you start becoming wise", Aizawa asks. Crystal holds in a tiny laugh as Ivory cheeks flushed red. "Ehh?! I'm always wise! And I'm not being hard on Crystal." The bandaged man holds in a laugh. "More like clumsy."

"Hey!" Present Mic laughs as the albino pouts. The trio watched as all the teens were getting into groups, leaving Midoriya to look around in hopes of someone teaming up with him. "Hmm. Someone will team up with Bunny Rabbit", Ivory whispers.
She watched as people flocked around Bakugou like vultures flying around a dead animal and saw how Midoriya frantically turned his head at everyone who passed him, not acknowledging him one bit because of how many points he was worth just for getting into first place from the obstacle course. Ivory sighs and looks at her peers before fluttering her fingers, glittery green dust blowing through the glass and disappearing into the outside.
Soon, Uraraka then came over to Midoriya, a smile gracing her face as the boy looked very relieved. Ivory chuckles softly to herself and smiles lightly before Aizawa ruined her mood. "Some great rewards come with consequences."
"Use your own words and quit having mine bite me back in the ass", Ivory whines.

The two friends then walked over to Iida, seeing (or more so assuming) if he'd be on their team. As the three of them were huddled up, the tallest of the three had said something. Though Ivory couldn't hear, she knew that it was about this game as he left to join Todoroki. "Hm, bummer", Ivory mumbles. She leans her head on her hand as she stares down at everyone boringly. Suddenly, her phone starts to vibrate, signifying that she had received a text message.

Shy-baby Austin💜: Hey Ivy, can you come here please. There's sort of a situation over here in the hall by the bathrooms.

Ivory was curious as to what Austin meant, so she stands and makes her way towards the door. "Ivory where're you going? It's about to start", Present Mic shouts. She didn't say anything as she left the room, quickly heading over to her little brother.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

But it wasn't just Austin. It was everyone.

Irene, Carson, Austin, Alaine, Sasaki, Ezekiel, and Marie. "W-what's going on? Why is everyone over here", Ivory asks. "Alaine needed to use the bathroom", Irene says, "and then suddenly all of them needed to go." The four youngest smile up at the eldest witch. "But you do realize that you-." A gurgling sound interrupted the witch, it almost sounded like someone was throwing up as she heard a splash against the purple tile floors. Ivory turns her attention to another hall that leads to the stadium, the noises still audible. She moves her siblings behind her as she makes her way over, being cautious as to what or who it was.

When she got closer, a sizzling sound was heard, as if it was acid eating away at something. When Ivory looked around, she didn't see anything until she heard the noise again, but much closer.

"Urugh!"

"What the fuck is he doing here", Ivory sneers as she looks down. Down at her legs was a familiar creature, from it's dingy and tattered orange overalls to the few warts upon its head and arms to the single gold hoop earring in its left pointy ear. "Uuuuuggggggghhhhh." Ivory turns to her siblings, "what is a damn goblin doing on this side?!" They knew what she meant by this side, the human world. Even though there were people that walked around looking like they came from some storybook, it was still strange for creatures, that humans recognized them to be portrayed as characters in books, to be walking around.

The goblin puts his hand against the wall and puts most of his pressure on it. "Chill~ chill~ Ivory. I just wanted to know wh- ouch!" Ivory hits the creature on the head with her oak wood staff that held a blue medium size crystal ball at the end, roots secured the ball by being elegantly wrapped around it. "Shut the hell up Bruce! Your sick ass is causing a hole to burn in their damn floor!" Bruce, the goblin, waves his hand at the witch. "How'd you even get over here", Ivory asks. Bruce laughs, "same way as you and your family goes, out the door of the old "abandoned" Seeks house. What's the harm in seeing the human world?"

"The harm is that not only could you easily get sick but Hunters can find you as well asshat!" Bruce was about to speak when a chunky blackish liquid erupted from his mouth. "Urghl!"
Ivory groans, the goblin's remains of his food was coming out and onto the floor, just burning more of it away. "Bruce did you eat human food", Carson asks. The goblin wails, "waaaahhhhh~!!!! It was so-." And he starts throwing up again on the floor. Irene snaps her fingers, a vomit resistant bag appearing. She hands it to the eldest, Ivory thanking her.

Bruce reaches out for the bag and starts to throw up in that, the bag not burning from its acidic insides. "You know you aren't supposed to have human food. No creature is, hell not even us", Ivory says. She crouches down to his height. "Ah what the hell I had human food so what?! It was smelling good, it tasted good, so I had a bunch m-urgh!" Ivory rolls her eyes and holds her hand out, glittery mist swarming her hand as a lilac elixir in a sphere bottle appears. She pops the cork out and waits for Bruce to finish vomiting. Once he does, she hands him the bottle, him snatching it and drinking it down.

"I know that has to be excruciating pain", Austin whispers with Carson and Irene nodding their heads in agreement.

Before I get back, I interrupt this story with a quick lesson!

~When A Mythical Creature Vomits~
When a mythological being vomits, it usually occurs when they eat human food, stay out is their environment too long (if it has been longer than a week), or gets exposed to radioactive areas in the human world. Once one of the following three occur, they throw up a burning black acid that can LITERALLY burn through anything except for vomit-resistant bags. Skin, floors, an entire building. You name it!

Fun but Terrifying Fact: vomit from these creatures is terribly dangerous to humans and can kill them within 72 hours if not cured by a potion created by a witch doctor if they have touched or been around it too long.....

Do know that this is my imaginative brain concocting all of these ideas and are not entirely true...only in my world it is. Continue story!!!

Bruce finishes the entire bottle and throws it down, the glass turning into smoke before it blows away, as if it wasn't there in the first place. "Now that you're cured can you please go", Ivory says. Bruce waves his chubby hand at her and stands up, arching his back to pop it. "I wanna see what this place's about", he says. "No. No. No, you're gonna go back, through a portal. And stay in the realm." Bruce rolls his amber colored eyes and starts walking away. Alaine, Sasaki, and Ezekiel starts to follow behind him until the older witch puts her stick out. "Irene. Go back to the stands with everyone, I'm gonna find and get this bastard", Ivory grumbles.

The second oldest girl nods her head before taking everyone and leading them back to the stands. Ivory makes her way down the hall where the goblin went, turning her head left and right. The orb on the staff glows brighter when she turns it to the left. "The left? Isn't that the way to the arena?" Without a second thought, she jogs down that way, her high heel boots clicking on the tile with each step she took.

When she was out of sight, someone crouched to where Bruce had thrown up, a hole very evident in the floor. "Hm~. A magical creature is here?! Oh! I gotta tell Victor~!" The person takes a sample of some of the black liquid in a vile that didn't go through before covering up the hole with tarp and using the baseball cap to keep their face hidden. They start walking in the opposite direction to where the others were keeping their eyes on everything happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 47 30
This story features you, a high school girl with a normal life, in a world filled with quirk gifted people. Until one day, you start your journey to...
14.5K 610 60
"Art is my skill and I want to use it to be a hero!" --------------- Iris Cotton is an American whose parents moved to Japan before she was born and...
7.2K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
3.1K 58 9
(y/n) Was far from ordinary he had two extremely unique but dangerous quirks if used for evil. So when he ocme to UA before the exam and explains who...