A Fairy's Tail {Y/N X Various}

By Kito-Sensei

"Do fairies have tails, or don't they? It's and enteral mystery. And therefore an external adventure." ... More

**Enter! Y/n L/n! Ch. 1
**Fairy Tail!? Ch. 2
Home! Ch. 4
Heart to Heart! Ch.5
Wall?! Ch.6
Ice Make! Ch. 7
Beauty Pageant?! Ch. 8
Hot Stuff! Ch.9
Jealous?! Ch. 10
Date?! Ch. 11
Table Talk! Ch. 12
Thanksgiving Special!?
Sleepover!? Ch.13
Tears!? Ch. 14
The Thunder Legion?! Ch. 15
The Battle of Fairy Tail!? Ch. 16
Sirius Island! Ch. 17
The Test!? Ch. 18
Did We Win?! Ch. 19
When You Were Gone! Ch. 20
FlashBack?! Ch. 21
You'll Be The End Of Me Ch. 22
Welcome Back! Ch. 23
Make It Up To You Ch. 24
Yoga?! Ch. 25
Christmas Special!
Grand Magic Games?! Ch. 26
Apologies
Beach Training?! Ch. 27
Crocus!? Ch. 28
Maybes? Ch. 29
Forgotten?! Ch. 30
Brother?! Ch. 31
Wake up?! Ch. 32
Another Visitor? Ch. 33
Awake?! Ch. 34
Mr. Weirdo?! Ch. 35
Mate?! Ch. 36
Bonds?! Ch. 37
Extras?!
Extras part 2?!
Reckless?! Ch. 38
Lucien?! Ch. 39
Pain?! Ch. 40
Grudges?! Ch. 41
Home ~ Natsu ending!
Close ~ Gray Ending!
Tears Are Words ~ Laxus Ending!
Mine ~ Sting Ending!
All Good Things Must Come To An End
Random!?

**Welcome back! Ch. 3

9.5K 200 85
By Kito-Sensei

I walk through the streets of Magnolia remembering my first day in Fairy Tail. Not much has changed since I was little, Natsu still wanted to fight all the time and Erza and I talked about candy and desserts. Gray and I have gotten closer, too. He loved to tease me just as much as he fought with Natsu. I wonder if they missed me at all, after all this time.
I walk along the sidewalk dodging everyone in the thick crowd. Wow, nothing changed at all. Everyone is still as busy as ever! I slipped on my head phones and turn on my playlist. I smile and nod along to the first song. (D-Technolife by Uverworld, if you where wondering) I slip into an alley way and jump along the shadows, quickly arriving to my destination. I take a deep breath and kick open the doors, feeling a wave of nostalgia hit me.

No One's Pov.

Everyone's heads snap to look at the door. Disbelief flash on all their faces, people's mouths opening in shock at her arrival.

"Did ya guys miss meh?" Y/n shouts, posing with a bright grin. She basks in their attention, seeming to glow in happiness. "Where's my hello?!"
Everyone snaps out of their disbelief and quickly breaks out into a cheer.
"Y/n! Where have you been?!"
"Wow, she looks as beautiful as ever!"
"Damnit, I spilled my drink all over myself. You scared the crap outta me! Next time you kick a door down warn me first!"

"I'll tell you guys about where I was later, but first... Where's the old man?" She asked with a grin as she drops to the ground, looking around for him. "Gramps, where ya at?!" She crawls to the bar looking under all the stools and under all the tables, being overly dramatic.

"Y/n..." She quickly looks up quickly, banging her head on the table, and meets the eyes of a very pissed off Master Makarov.
"I'm not that small." He grumbles at her.
"Oi! Master, I didn't see ya there." She smiled slyly, rubbing her, now sore, forehead. Suddenly she bent over and patted him on the head like he was a child, grinning at him with her eyes closed. "Would you like to hear about my quest?"
"Oh! Yes, I would very much." He says looking around at the watching crowd. "There must be some explanation for you disappearance. Let's take this to my office."
He slides of his chair and leads her to his office, closing the door behind him.
"So, what the story?" He asks looking directly into her golden eyes once they got settled.

Y/n Pov.

I looked anywhere but him as I began to tell him the reason I left so quickly without telling any one. Guilt was built in my chest, and I wasn't ready to face him entirely yet. I will have to build up my courage.
"Master, you should have seen the quest. It was perfect for me, ya know?" To be honest, I was beating around the bush. "The reward would pay for a whole five years worth of rent! I couldn't let anyone else have it, ya know? I'm extremely greedy, if anything."
Makarov sweat drops at my childishness, instantly furious. I brace myself for his lecture.
"YOU WHERE GONE FIVE YEARS, YOU BAKA! You scared us! Imagine how it made me feel to find your bed empty and an S-Class quest missing! And we couldn't even remember what quest you took!" He exclaims, hitting me with his newspaper. I smile slyly, rubbing my sore cheek. I deserved that.
"Aww, Gramps. I didn't mean to make you worry."
"...It's okay, Y/n. Now tell me the real reason. I know you're not that stupid." I frown and tell him the real reason I up and left.

. . .

"Ah. See? That sounds more like you! Any luck?" He asks wiping his eyes as he gives me a small smile. "We missed you so much, N/n. Please don't do that ever again." He pleads with me, instantly breaking my heart.
"No, it was a dead end. I had no luck at all. And I'm not planning on leaving any time soon anyway, Gramps. No need to worry!" I ask, not meeting his eyes as I change the subject. "Where is everyone anyway? I don't smell Natsu or the team anywhere. Dashi is still with them, right?"
He smirked at me and said, slyly,"Yes, Tadashi is with them. But, speaking of Natsu, you should have seen him when you left. He looked for you everywhere. He even stopped fighting with Gray.... for a day. They are actually on a quest right now, but they should be back today."
I try to imagine Natsu try not to fight with Gray and give up laughing. "Wow, he must have been a wreak. How have they been?" I ask, trying to avoid the topic of a certain salamander.
"You'll have to ask him yourself!" He informs me, quickly pushing me out of his office with a grin.

As I stumbled, someone catches me and helps me regain my balance. I look up and meet the eyes of my savior. Deep black eyes meet my golden orbs. My face heats into a slight blush in embarrassment. I run my eyes over his dark hair and the piercings along his body. My eyes widen as they eventually land on a black emblem on his arm.

"You're in Fairy Tail?" I ask the stranger, not recognizing him.
"Well, duh. I'm here, right?" He responds smirking as he sizes me up.
"Oi, sorry!" I facepalm with a sigh, apologizing for my stupidity. "What's your name then?"
"Gajeel, Gajeel Redfox." He responds, offering me his hand.
"Hi, I'm Y/n. Y/n l/n. Nice to meet you, Gajeel!" I tell him, grabbing his rough hand. His eyes widen at my name.
"Y/n? Natsu's old girlfriend he always talks about? The Lost Fairy?"
I blush at his strange words.
"W-What! I was never Natsu's girlfriend! He told you that!?..." I shake my head defensively, sighing. "But yeah, other then that, you're correct."
"Oh, I just assumed. He talks about you all the time. Then again, the whole guild does." He explains, a blush creeping up his face. "But Nastu has the biggest loud mouth, so it's not very hard to hear what his says about people... He should be back today, not that anyone missed him or anything."

I don't notice him blushing until he asks to buy me a drink. I smile at him as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.
"Sure! As long as you're paying!" I tell him, grabbing his arm pulling him to the bar.
I tap on the table to get the bartenders attention. She turns around and looks at me with a glare.
"Y/n!Wherehaveyoubeen! Welookedforyoueverywhere!" She speaks, quickly raising her voice, trying to contain her anger. She quickly calms down when she sees a smile slip from my face.
"Oh, sorry, N/n. I just missed you, didn't mean to yell at ya." She apologizes, looking to see who I'm with. Her eyes widen when she sees Gajeel. Her smile turns into a smirk. She leans towards me and stagewhispers in my ear. "Ah, Y/n. You should have told me you were on a date with Gajeel! Do you want me to spike his drink, so it's easier to get him in bed?"
I blush at her words and look Gajeel over. His face was as red as my own, but probably for a different reason. I didn't find Gajeel attractive in that way.
"Hmm... I don't think so... Oh, and Mira," I say, pulling her shirt collar and face next to mine. I smirk at her and lower my voice threateningly, soft enough for Gajeel not to hear. "I'm not on a date. But if you embarrass and in any way, shape, or form I will hurt you."
I laugh, raising my voice to my normal level as I release her collar.
"It's good to see you too, Mira. It's been awhile." I sit down and pull Gajeel next to me. "We came for a drink! Hook a girl up!" I demand cheerfully rapping my knuckles on the counter. Mira just grins at me, nodding.
"I'll take a f/d. And Gajeel will have...?" I say, looking at him.
He stares at me for a while before it clicks.
"Oh, umm. I'll have a Sprite. Hold the ice though." (...Lmao, Sprite Cranberry...)
"Oh! You seemed like an ice guy to me." I exclaim, sizing him up.
"My teeth are sensitive. It kind of hurts when I eat it." He explains to me with a shrug.
"Well, it's probably all that metal you eat. You gearhead! That must be horrible for your teeth!" I respond, cringing at myself. "Smile, let meh see dem pearly whites." He laughs at my joke and flashes a quick smile. I start to ramble on about dental hygiene and heathy diets.

Time skip
Brought to you by Gajeel's pearly whites

"All this talk has got me hungry!" I tell him rubbing my stomach. "Let's go get something to eat!" I stand up, grab his hand and drag him towards the exit. He was probably quickly to learn how comfortable I got with people. It didn't take long for me to warm up to strangers, probably because how I grew up.
"W-wait!" He tells me, pulling me in the direction of a table towards the middle of the room. He grabs a pair of black studded gloves.
"Oh my goodness! Gajeel, you need your gloves just to go out and eat?!" I ask, snagging them from him. I examine them with a grin.
"What?! No, I just need them!" He tells me, trying to grab them away from me. I skillfully dodged all of his grabs and sprint out the door, running away from him.
"They're mine now!" I yell to Gajeel, looking back to see him pushing people over in order to catch up. I run to the nearest shadow and pull them around me, my first defense. I laugh when I see Gajeel's hilarious look of disbelief.
"Gajeel! I'm over here!" I call to him, with a grin. His head snaps and he walks to the happy sound of my teasing voice. "Warmer.....warmer....!" He is next to me now, my nose almost touching his chest. I release the shadow and reach up and pat his head playfully. He jumps at my sudden appearance and falls on his butt, his mouth open wide in shock. I offer my hand to help him up, but instead of getting up he pulls me down with him. I curl my body around myself, trying to keep the damage to a minimum.
"Jeel! You jackass! What if I would broken my neck!?" I yell at him, quickly punching his chest. He laughs and gets to his feet, looking down at me.
"I would would have taken it like a man, unlike some people. " He replies pointedly. I glare at him and pull his gloves closer to myself.
"You're a jerk, Gajeel. How do you live with yourself? You won't even help me up!" I pout, and Gajeel just rolls his dark eyes at my childish behavior.
"Come on!" He tells me, putting his hands on his hips with attitude. "I'm starving!"
"Oh yeah! Food!" I remember what we were doing and sprin to my feet. I link my arms with Gajeel and quickly head to the nearest restaurant.
"Yeah, Ramen!" I say, happily pumping my fist. I hand the gloves to Gajeel and skip to the ramen bar, leaving him in my dust.

Gajeel's pov.

Wow. This chick is definitely energetic, totally up there with Natsu. I have to jog to catch up with her. It's crazy how comfortable I am with her already, it's been a couple of hours since we first met. And here I am following her around like a baby duck. She's got this glow about her, I find myself wanting to say in her presence for as long as possible. It reflects the kind of magic she uses. In a way, her aura is like the sun itself. Her dragon scent was intoxicating, warm and bright.

Whenever I make it to the restaurant, I see that Y/n was already on her 3rd bowl. She wasn't lying whenever she said she was hungry. A competitive feeling fills my chest and I know I have to catch up. I sit down ordering a bowl of umami beef, and she grins at me. We easily start to talk about random stuff until we hear a familiar yell in the distance. I turn to look where it came from, but Y/n didn't even look up from her ramen. It was Natsu and his two exceeds, tears falling from their eyes like waterfalls.

No One's Pov

Natsu sprints to them and goes to jump on Y/n, but she easily stops him with her hand. She holds him back by his head, with his arms flailing as he tries to hug her. The exceeds crash into her face, toppling her over, therefore releasing Natsu. He quicker jumps on her, laying on top of her.
"Y/n! Where have you been!? How come it took ya so long to come back?" Natsu asks, rubbing his face on her shoulder. He takes in her scent, taking deep breaths as he tries to convince himself she was actually here. She shoves him off and grabs the two exceeds.
"Jeez, look how big you guys have gotten! Happy, Dashi, did ya miss me?" She asks them, tears pooling around her golden eyes. Dashi says nothing and just clings to her, crying her eyes out. Happy was the first to speak up, beaming at Y/n.
"Of course we missed you! You were gone forever. Dashi didn't even cry until you where gone for a year. Then she completely lost it." He tells her, nudging his friend. Tadashi cries even harder now at his words. Y/n leans over in Dashi's ear, whispering apologies to calm her exceed down. After a while Dashi's tears began to slow and she gives Y/n a bright smile.
"I missed ya the most, N/n!" She leans over and whispers something in Y/n's ear, making her blush. She then climbs on Y/n's shoulders and burying her face in her h/c hair.
Y/n slowly gets to her feet and turns to Natsu, still crying his face off. She lowers herself to his level, looking down at him. He quickly sits up, looking at her as she wipes away his tears.
"I'm missed you too." She tells him, smiling softly at him. He wraps his arms around her and buries his face in her neck.
"I missed you more." He mumbled into her, trembling slightly. They sit there and hold each other until a certain redhead clears her throat.
"So, I don't get a hello?" She asks, hands on her hips. Y/n goes to turns around, but Natsu holds her in place so she doesn't move.
"Don't let go of me." He growls in her ear. She laughs and ruffles his hair, slowly prying his arms from around her waist. He sulks in the corner as Y/n runs to meet her old friends. She tackles Erza in a tight hug.
"Erza!"
"Y/n! Your chest has gotten huge!" Erza whispers into her ear as they hug. She pats Y/n down, proud at her close friend. "Look how big you've gotten!"
Y/n blushes shyly and slaps Erza's hands away. She then turns to Gray and walks to him, slowly wrapping her hands around his neck. He quickly holds her close to him, resting his chin on her shoulder with a small sigh. He closes his eyes for a few seconds, feeling her heartbeat infront of him as he holds her close. She really was here, beside him.
"Gray... Your clothes are missing..." He quickly blushes and looks around for them with a sigh.
"Where could they have gone?" He asks, muttering to himself. She laugh at his habit and turn to see a face she's never seen before.

Y/n Pov.

I spot an unfamiliar blonde woman standing near Erza. She looks uncomfortable, tapping her foot on the ground. I walk up to her slowly, not wanting to scare her.
"Hey, I'm Y/n... I'm an old member of team Natsu." I tell her, offering my hand.
She smiles at me and replies politely, "I'm Lucy He-"
"WHAT?! Y/n! You're still part of the team! You just took a break that's all." Natsu interrupts, rushing to my side. I glare at him for interrupting Lucy. I turn back to her, rolling my eyes at Natsu.
"Nice to meet you, Lucy. It's great to see another girl join the team! We outnumber the guys now!" I tell her, elbowing Natsu in the ribs.
"Yeah! Girl power!" Lucy cheers, and Erza nods in agreement.
"Oh yeah! Who runs the world?! Girls!" I exclaim, throwing my arms around Natsu and Gray's neck. "Let's go to my house, I'll make you guys something to eat! Gajeel, ya coming?" I look at Gajeel with a bright smile. He was very nice to me today, and I could tell that we'll be friends. He looks awkward though, around me and my other friends now, and shakes his head no.
"Um, maybe a different time. You guys sould catch up as a team. I'm going to go train." He replies, paying for his food and rushing off. I wave him goodbye until I feel someone bump you on my head.
"Ow, what was that for?" I ask, looking up at Natsu in confusion.
"Are you guys dating or something? Why were you with him all alone?" He asks me, serious. I blush at his questions and then inwardly smirk.
"Maybe... He is very attractive. And he's super strong! An iron Dragon Slayer! Can you believe that! Imagine what our babies would look like!" I replied, making eye contact with him.
His eyes narrow and he starts to mutter under his breath... something about peircings and beating up. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and whisper in his ear. "I'm just playing with you, Natsu. We're just friends."
He grins at me and starts dragging me home. I grab Gray's hand and pull him with me. Erza and Lucy follow happily.
"Natsu, you know the way to my apartment better than I do!" I tell him, surprised.
He looks at me and blushes, looks away.
"Well, I stay there sometimes. The water and heat doesn't work at my place anymore so I use yours. Dashi let us in." I look at him with wide eyes. My eyes narrow when I realize something.
"You better have stayed out of my room!" I yell at him, my eyes narrow. He blushes even deeper now.
"Where else am I supposed to sleep? It's uncomfortable on the couch!" He groans, stomping his foot. I rap my fist against his face.
"That's okay as long as you didn't go though my stuff." I tell him when I reach my apartment door. I pull out my key and open the door. I gasp at what I see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 87 17
*This story is under major editing, and many events will be changed, for those who have already read this story. I will try my best to finish it as f...
22.9K 263 15
Y/N = Your name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color ⚠️Contains The Following⚠️ •Sexual Themes & Depiction •Strong & Vulgar language •Us...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...
501 9 14
Everyone has a secret right? Dragon Slayer Inc. Largest company in the world, secretly also a mafia. No one knows the owners names, people know them...