A Tear Frozen in Time

Oleh moosesforgooses

Mo Yuan has returned from the chaos and into a world of extremes. Much has happened in his absence and as he... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Betrayal
Dancing The Tears Away
Twinship
Ice Queen
A Rush of Memories
What's in a Name?
The Summons
A Dark Horse
Leaders Meeting
Alliances
The first Crack in the Ice
Private Dealings
Memories
His Beautiful Eyes
Crying in the Rain
A Special Meeting
Smug Rage
A Smile To Kill
A Tense Reunion.
Memories
Too Heated for Ice
The Talk
Two Meetings
Spells and Silk
A Proposition
The Final Decision
Little Clues
Third Wheel
Trial of Three
Confusion
Patience
Tears
A Promise
Torn
The Final Decision
Disclosure
A Plan with a Purpose
A Plan
Her Broken Heart
Action - 1
Action - 2
Action -3
The Shattering
Rescue - 1
Rescue - 2
No Voice of Reason
A Peaceful Moment
Allegiences
Choices
Just Another War
Explanations
A Tear Frozen in Time
Whispers
True Peace
The First Tear
A Warmer Smile
Cutting Ties Cleanly
The End of an Era
Epilogue

Unravelling

1.4K 48 12
Oleh moosesforgooses

Clinging to his robes and in tears, Mo Yuans gaze instantly raised to his brother with a look of thunder in his eyes.  He had purposely forced himself to sit down and allow the two to talk even though every fibre in his body was screaming at him to intervene.  And the longer they took to talk, the more worried he became.  He was now positive that Ye Hua had been her trial calamity, because her initial reaction to his arrival was not a normal response, because from what he had heard, and what he had seen for himself, the two had met for the first time in the Celestial Heavens.   And the amount of anger pouring off her at his arrival that morning, suggested so as well.

Though the moment she took his arm, he knew she had only done that out of spite to him, she knew he would get jealous and it worked, because his mind had been imagining all kinds of things and the moment he felt her energy heading for the low valleys, then his own anger began to rise and then bubble below the surface.

That she had left with his brother was one thing, but to then take him to a place that special to just the two of them was another and he had been seriously contemplating on leaving to join them, when he felt her energy returning.  Only she was moving too quickly.  She knew not to cloud jump at the entrance to mountain because its divine energy could have thrown her straight back off and hurt her.  One had to enter the same way at all times, and those who were silly enough to cloud jump were almost always thrown back.

Though he put this down to her High Goddess energy as well as her intimate knowledge with the entrance, otherwise he might have been carrying her up himself.

Now in his arms and upset, the anger he had been holding in exploded.

"What the hell did you do to her." his voice rumbled through the hall and also bringing his Disciples to their feet, who not only moved to surround them, but all eyes glared fixedly at Ye Hua who was still trying to catch his breath.

"I'm sorry.  I saw something back there......" he replied briefly pointing backwards in confusion at the anger aimed directly at him and for what he had seen which was now becoming even more confusing the longer he looked at his brother.

Pulling her closer to him, Mo Yuans mind was churning very quickly.  His brother looked frightened and from every account he had heard of him, Ye Hua did not frighten over anything and nor was he a coward, but the way he was slowly inching back had his eyes narrowing once again at that black robe he was wearing.

Back at the Celestial Palace, something about it gave him an uneasy feeling, or rather he thought he caught sight of something that at the time made no sense, even then it didn't but Mo Yuans intuition was sharp and he knew that whatever had happened or whatever they had seen had disturbed the both of them including an Ice Queen who had never feared anything either.

"What happened Bai Qian?" he asked her instead seeing as he wasn't getting an answers from his brother who had also lost all the colour in his cheeks.

Shaking her head into his chest, it seemed as if she was trying to open his robes to bury herself inside of them.  

For a few seconds longer, his eyes raised and held his brothers while deciding what to do while remaining calm so as not to disturb his Disciples who were not only eyeballing his brother but for their seventeenth junior to return in tears and trembling in fear, had Die Feng and Chang Shan just moments away from drawing their swords.  Just one word from their Shifu was all they were waiting, Crown Prince or not. 

"I will see you in my study." Mo Yuan suggested while ensuring to keep his demeanor calm and his voice controlled, and as if a silent order had been given, not only dis Die Feng fall back, the rest did too. 

For a moment longer, Ye Hua contemplated on what to do.  It had been centuries since he had been shaken up so much, that he was unsure of what to do.  That the Disciples had taken an automatic defensive stance against him didn't bother him in the slightest, because he had no qualms in defending himself, but even though he didn't know his brother all that well, he knew instinctively that Mo Yuan would never give the order to attack.

Not when he also wanted answers as to what had sent her crying into his arms, but also what his history was with her seeing as he had already approached him about it.  But in the end, what had him moving towards the end of the hall, wasn't the hard look on his brothers face, and nor was it the fear in her eyes when she lifted her head to briefly look back at him.

But what exactly was going on with this brother and a woman he still considered to be his wife.

And having already visited Kunlun Mountain in the past, he not only knew where his study was, but he also had a feeling he had been inside of it in the past, but the memory was vague, so without a word, he silently made his way towards a side entrance knowing that nothing untoward would happen between them, at least not while he was there, because not matter where she was, he could feel her energy which was much sharper on that mountain.

And no sooner had he left and to the surprise of everyone in the Hall, he leaned down and picked her up as he had done so many times in the past.  And rather than fight him which he thought she might, she instead burrowed her face in even deeper while her small hands flew to his shoulders.

In his arms she had always been a light weight, so it was no surprise that he found himself carrying her as if she weighed no more than a feather.  In fact, for a woman who lived well and did so little, it never ceased to amaze him at how tiny she was, especially when her brothers were forced to constantly watch their weight even though they were far more active than she was even if she was raising an army.

Into his own chamber he carried her and though he hesitated in taking her to his bed, it really was the only piece of furniture that could seat two.  So with little more thought, he sat them both down on the edge where her small frame easily settled into his lap and though her arms did fall away from his shoulders, her head remained where it was.

"Qian'er what happened." he asked again and this time he was not going to allow her to leave until he found out.

The use of that name suddenly had every muscle in her body tensing.   Her mind was a whirlwind of activity which she was desperately trying to find some semblance of order to, but the more Ye Huas words reverberated about in her head, the more unsettled she became.  But to try and explain what exactly had her running to this man of all men, and then to find herself in his chamber, on his lap in tears, only usettled her more.

"I'm sorry.  I need to go home." she whispered down at her lap in confusion as to how she was going to get herself out of a situation that she could blame no one else but herself for.  

"Not until you tell me what just happened." he replied firmly and he meant it.  He was fed up with the secrets and after what he'd just seen, he was going to get his answers.

For a few moments more, she remained sitting in his lap unmoving while wondering not only how Ye Hua knew the words to a dance that she herself had created and taught only to Daoji, but also how he felt so similar to him not to mention Ye Huas shock at being in a place that he had obviously never been to yet seemed to know.

And that then left her wondering what exactly to say to Mo Yuan considering she had completely lost all self comtrol and ran to him as she had always done which only made her angry the more she thought about it. 

Berating herself in her mind while slowly edging off his lap, she came to the decision that what had happened was not his concern, and she had no right to take it to him in the first place, and on top of that, he had no right to care about her anyway, not after what he did.  And the more she thought about Mo Yuan, that valley of flowers, and then his betrayal, the more resentful she became, until eventually she was throwing his hands off her to get away from him.

It didn't matter that she herself had entered his Mountain with no thought to the consequences, and nor did it matter that she had then thrown herself into his arms because of a little confusion.  And nor was his use of an intimate name going to change her mind about him either.

"I'm sorry.  What happened doesn't concern you.  I shouldn't have come." she said stiffly as she found her feet and began to inch backwards while watching his every move and prepared to fight her way back out again if she had to, because the sudden change in his demeanor suggested she might have to.

Watching as the woman who had just moment before been crying in his arms and looking like the child that had first arrived on his mountain, Mo Yuans own eyes began to harden.  With his legs slighty apart, and with on hand fisted on his knee while the other hand was draped lightly over the pillow, the stance looked angry.  

And he was.  Because the Ice Queen was now back, and having thought that he was now in a position to get answers, it was now looking very likely that they were back to being strangers again and he was fed up.

Slowing standing, he didn't bat an eyelid as her shoulders squared and her fists clenched at her sides, and nor did care for the cold glare that was facing him now.  In three short strides he was not only in front of her, but he was forcefully taking her arm and dragging her back towards the bed.  If it was a fight she wanted, then he was more than prepared to give her one, because as far as he was concerned, she was going nowhere.

She really didn't know what she expected him to do, but she had truely hoped that he would just let her walk away.  Only the steel cold eyes and the flexing of his muscles as he moved towards her, had her realizing in an instant that if she was to regain her power which she had so stupidly allowed to crumble, then she was going to have to back up her decision to leave and as if a switch had gone off in her head, she spun in his arms and with one fluid movement, she not only ducked down low, but when she came back up, Mo Yuan was dragged up and over her small frame and thrown onto the bed as if he were no more than a knapsack.

"I was polite Mo Yuan.  I gave you every opportunity to allow me to leave.  I will not be forced and I sure as hell don.'t .........   "

It was all she managed to get out, before Mo Yuan flew off the bed in a rage.

And suddenly, the battle that he himself had hoped to avoid erupted as he not only flew towards her in a heated rush of anger, but she was literally lifted off her feet and flown halfway across the room, where he not only pinned her up against the wall, but his mouth descended on her own in a crushing and bruising kiss, one that not only aimed to hurt, but to take every ounce of her power until she was begging him to stop.

Grappling with his hands which were holding hers up against the wall, Mo Yuan could feel every muscle in her body spasming as she tried to free herself.  Her entire body was pulsing with rage and the deeper he kissed her, the more heated she became and the more intense his longing for her flared.

He had tried the diplomatic approach, and he had tried the gentle approach, but these hot and cold mood swings of hers was not something he was going to put up with anymore.  This time, it was all or nothing for him and he was going to make sure, that by the time he had finished with her, she was going to accept him without question.  And then she was going to explain her atcions, because as far as he was concerned, he deserved an explanation.

To be continued....................

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

161K 3.1K 26
based on Eternal love of dream cdrama. A fanfiction. 🦊Bai Feng Jiu 💜Dong hua Dijun The story is after Feng Jiu found out that Dijun don't intend...
124K 3.8K 53
//completed// She has loved him for hundreds of years. He is a god who desires Nothing, but surprisingly he finds a fairy particularly interesting. S...
27.9K 1.4K 18
The story of the Dragon and Phoenix is a myth, a tale constructed by our wildest imaginations. Unless the tale isn't fiction. It is said that every...
1.1M 36.1K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...