Unleashed

By PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... More

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Starlight

17.1K 593 137
By PrettyRandom

Harry POV

"Harry," she gushed for the second time. Standing exactly 10 feet from me, she slowly spins in a slow 360 looking up at the ceiling dazed by all of the artificial stars around.

"So I take it that you like it?"

Slowing to a stop she looks at me with a sparkle in her eyes as she clutches the Vanilla stems to her chest, "I love it."

I smiled, as I stuck a hand in my pocket. Making a mentally note I reminded myself to give Lily and Angel and huge tip with helping me pull this off. Pebbles attention goes back to the ceiling as I walk over, grabbing the blanket, and basket that sat on the table.

"Come on," I smiled as she looks at me, "We aren't finished."

Her heart did some weird flutter that ran through me as I clutched the basket in my hand.

-------------

Anna POV

"We aren't finished?" I looked at him confused, "There's more to this place?"

He nods, "Much more, we're were going is to the roof Pebbles."

"The roof?" I asked as I walked to him just as he places the blanket under his left arm that held the basket. Taking my hand with his right he nods his head down the hall as he says, "I'll lead the way."

"It's dark." I say looking down the hall that was very faintly lite with the star lights.

"I got it covered." He says as I look at him.

In the faint light I watched his eyes shift from Green to Sliver.

I giggled, "Night vision, right I forgot."

He smiles as I follow him down the hall. It felt like I was walking down my hall at home with no light on, and I was constantly worried that I would run into something. The hallway was short to my surprise, as we approached a door. He fumbled with the knob as he pushed it up. The door lead to staircase that went into upwards. I followed him up as a few minutes later we reached an opening that reminded me of a greenhouse. The area was surrounded in bushes, trees, and a lot of plants. There was a clear view of the sky, as Harry walks into the greenhouse and to the middle of the room. There, right in the middle sat a small table that held a projector and a laptop, attached to a long extension cord. Moving my eyes from the table I noted the ground being covered in a mat with lots of pillows and at least 3 layers of thick blankets. Taking the much thinner blanket from under his arms, he lays it out on the ground as he sits the basket on top and looks at me.

"Movie night?" I asked with a brow raised and a wide smile.

He nods.

"What is this place?" I asked as I looked around taking in all the plants and bushes around me.

"Starlight." He says.

"Starlight?"

Looking at him as he takes things out of the basket he says, "It's a nocturnal greenhouse." He says, "A greenhouse that only grows flowers, and plants at night. That just so happens to have a starlight exhibit downstairs."

"I've never heard of such a thing."

"That's because there aren't really common in the states, and the ones that are, are only known to people like me, and you."

"Witches and wolves?"

He nods.

"But why?"

"Because," he says as he stands, "There are certain herbs, and flowers that are both harmful and helpful to our kind that can be only be grown at night."

Walking over to a bush as he digs in his backpack I look over at a bush of yellow follows. They were about 3 to 5 feet tall, but the flowers were about 2 inches. The color was a vibrant yellow that reacted to the moonlight. Leaning down I took in a small breath, breathing in the fragrance as I smiled.

"What are these?"

Heat ran up my back as Harry walks over to me and says, "Those are Evening Primrose, their herbs."

"What kind of herbs?"

Stepping to the side of me he says, "Some people use them for skin stuff, like eczema. While some think that they can be used for cancer treatments." Looking over to the side of the he says, "And these are, Night Gladiolus." He says pointing to a creamy yellow flower.

Walking over to it I lean down taking in the scent that was nice, but strong, almost spicy.

"These usually only bloom in late spring, and early summers."

"But we're mid-autumn."

He smiles as he nods, "Perks of the greenhouse, you're able to manipulate the seasons, and climate." Looking at the flower he says, "Although their nice flowers, they are poisonous and can cause allergic reactions and irritations. So don't get to close."

"Gladiolus," I say softly, "That sounds Latin."

"So I see we know our languages?"

I shrug, "Daniel took a semester before switching to French."

Harry nods, "Yes, its Latin for sword."

"That's different."

"Yes, but it serves its purpose."

Taking my hand I look up at him as he says, "Come on."

Smiling I turned and headed back to the blanket with him.

Turning the basket into a mini table he lit two candles as he had already had sitting out, a plate of chocolate covered strawberries, and a plate of different cheeses and crackers. It was varies little plates of different hors d'oeuvres.

My heart fluttered as my cheeks redden, "Harry you didn't have to do all of this."

"I know, but I wanted to." Wrapping his arms around my waist he nuzzles his head into the crock of my neck as he says, "You deserve the world and I intend on giving it to you."

I closed my eyes as I take a deep breath, inhaling in his scent as I say, "I have you, so having the world is unnecessary."

Moving behind me, I take in a sharp breath, biting my lip as he begins kissing my neck. Energy flowed through me as I raised my hand, entangling it in his curls. His hands tightened around my waist as he moved up from my neck to kissing me behind the ears.

"Harry," I sighed as I leaned against him.

Mon Ange he whispers softly into my head as he turns me to face him.

The Hors d'oeuvres were the farthest thing from my mind as he tilts my face head up to look at him. The green in his eyes shifted to silver and back as I raised my hand to his cheek.

"Pebbles?" he says.

I looked up at him. I loved hearing him say my name, well my nickname. I noticed that whenever he called me it set off flames inside of me.

"Yes?"

"Let's sit, yeah?"

I nod as he motions me onto the blankets. Sitting down, I watched him as he moves, turning on the projector and the speakers, as he grabs his laptop.

"So," I drag out the vowel as I look around "how exactly did you get access to this place?"

"You know, with a threat and a little assault." Turning to me he smiles noting my shocked expression, "I'm joking, a friend of Nick's owns this place and he owes me a favor."

"How nice." I smiled as he opens his laptop. Looking around I say, "Aren't you missing a projection screen?"

Harry shakes his head as he turns on a movie and moves the laptop to the side, "No." pulling me to him he point up to the glass ceiling and says, "That's our screen."

I went to ask him how exactly where we going to watch a movie on a glass green but stopped when the projector turned on and showed on the solid dark surface where the closing shield were. The darkness in the place, with only the candle light and the moonlight to act as lighting projected a nice and calming setting.

"This is," I shook my head as I leaned against Harry shoulder, "Amazingly beautiful."

Leaning his head on top of mine he says, "With everything you have been going through lately I just wanted to do something nice and figured I'd incorporate it to being our first date. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind?" I shook my head as I wrapped my arm around his waist hugging him, "I don't mind at all."

"You sure?" he says with a hint of uncertainty, "Most people want their dates to be at some fancy diner or somewhere expensive, and,"

"And," I say cutting him off, "I don't need fancy or expensive. Just knowing the fact that you went out of you way to put this together, means more to me than some duck inspired diner that would have ran you broke in less than 45 minutes." Pulling away from him I sit up a bit as I press my lips against him. Pulling back just a bit I placed my hand on his cheek as I brushed my lips against his, "I love it, no if, ands, or buts."

He smiles against my lips kissing me again as he pulls back, his eyes searching mine.

"If fate hadn't of brought us together, I honestly would have searched for you on my own." Running his fingers down my bare arm he says, "Thank you."

"For what?" I looked at him puzzled.

"For trusting in me. Giving me a chance."

Smiling I turned back to his side as I laid down next to him, with my head on his chest, and his arm around my waist I say, "There was never no doubt in trust you. You might have had a bad past, but things are different now. You're different and I see that."

"Thank you." he says kissing the top of my head as we look up at the screen.

"So what are we watching?"

"Its corny, but I actually like it. It's called Love Actually."

"The movie with Keira Knightley?"

He nods, "It's a Christmas movie but since we have a few weeks before December I figured why not."

"And you like this movie?"

"Like, admire it, same difference." As the previews ended he says, "You don't like it?"

I shrugged, "I've never really paid attention to it 100% through, I kept getting side tracked."

"Well tonight you're going to get through it all, with minimal distraction."

"Minimal?"

The side of his lips tilted up as he raised his hand and runs his thumb on my bottom lip, "Okay maybe we won't get through the whole movie, but at least half."

I laughed, "And what changed your mind?"

"You, I don't think I can sit two hours straight with you by my side and not kiss you."

My cheeks flushed, "I can't deny that."

He smiles as he grabs a strawberry and brings it to my lips to bit. I take a bit as he smiles and takes the following one from the same strawberries.

"Mmm, sweet." I say.

"Like you."

Not able to look at him without smiling like a crazed girl I looked at the screen and changed the subject to start talking about the movie.

---------

Throughout the 2 hours, we laughs, talked, and kissed all while we watched the movie.

"So they ended up together?" I asked as I yawned closing my eyes as I laid on him.

"Mmm hmm." He hummed as he ran his fingers down my back. The movement was so simple yet so touching that I could feel myself drifting off to sleep.

"Pebbles," he whispers, "It's getting late I should get you home. Charlotte is probably there waiting."

I nod as I groan and set up.

"You're beginning to spoil me too much." I say.

"You really want to lay up with me on the floor of a greenhouse watching movies?"

I shrugged, "Maybe."

He smiles, "And why is that?"

"You know why."

"Yeah," he licks his lips as he looks at me, "But I want to hear you say it."

I rolled my eyes, "Because I feel comfortable and safe with you, and surprising enough the night I stayed with you at your house, I had no haunting dreams, and didn't feel like someone was calling to me."

"So when you're with me you feel,"

"Normal."

Kissing the top of my forehead he says, "Then I guess you'll have to start taking naps at my house after practices instead of rushing home to rest. That or you'll have to wait for our trip."

"You're sharing a room with me."

"I wouldn't have it no other way."

I smiled as his phone begins to ring.

"I thought you left it in the car."

"I had to have some way for someone to reach us."

I laugh as he looks at his phone and says, "You recognize this number?"

Looking at the number I instantly said, "Charlotte."

Answering it he puts it on speaker as he says, "Hello?"

"Hello? Hello? Do you not know what time it is? Where is my best friend?"

"Right here." he says.

"Right here where?"

"At a secret place where I am spoiling her rotten on our date."

"You finally took her out? Wait," Charlotte pauses, "This isn't at your house right? Because that doesn't count as a date."

"No it's out somewhere away from my flat." He looks at me, "We are packing up now I'll have her there in a bit."

"Thank you." Charlotte says before she hangs up.

"How did she even," Harry starts as he stops, "You're her best friend, of course she would have my number."

I smiled, "She said its was an insurance policy."

He nods as he says, "Understood."

I smiled as we stood. I began to pick up the plates putting them back into the basket as he gathered the blankets. Cleaning up and packing the car up only took about 10 minutes and just as soon as we finished we were on the road, back home.

Leaning against Harry arm, since there was no border in-between the seats to block us. With one arm on the wheel, he lays the other on my lap as I curl into his side.

"I feel like we are in one of those cheesy teen movies." He says as we drive down the road leading to my house.

"How so?" I asked.

"You know how those teen movies have the jock in a pickup truck all cuddled up in the front seat, not driving safe at all."

I looked at him and laughed, "We worried about safety now?" raising up I say, "I'll get my seatbelt."

Pressing his hand down on my thigh heavily, but gently he says, "You move I'll stop the car."

"But the safety," I joke.

He smiles, "Don't start with me Pebbles. It was a random point being made."

"A point that we are cheesy teenagers?"

"Yup, and I'm perfectly fine with it."

"Even if it messes up your boyish creds of being a badass?"

"Pebbles," he says as soon as we pull into my driveway and he shifts the car gear into park, "I don't give to shits about my 'boyish creds' simply because boys are immature and childish. If anyone thinks what I'm doing is cheesy or me being whipped means that they simply don't know how to be a man, and they don't know how they're supposed to treat there girls." Opening his door he says, "So messing up my 'boyish cred' is fine with me." smirking he gets out and walks over to my door opening it for me to get out as he reaches in the backseat grabbing my school bag and my vanilla stems that I hadn't notice came in a bouquet.

"Thank you." I say as we walk up to my door, "For everything." Looking down at our feet I say, "Today didn't start off right, but I'm ecstatic with the way it ended."

"I'm happy that you're happy." He smiles, "That was my only goal today." Leaning down he kisses me as he says, "I should get going."

I nod, "Text me once your home?"

"I might not go straight there, but I'll text you in a bit."

I nod as I twist the nob to the door, opening it, not surprised with how it just opening since Charlotte was upstairs.

"Goodnight." I say one last time.

"Goodnight Pebbles." he says as he brushes his lips against my forehead, "Don't stay up to late, you need rest we start back up practice tomorrow."

I nod.

Footsteps echoed on the stairs as he calls out, "Goodnight Charlotte."

"Goodnight Styles!"

I laugh as I sat into the house, "Drive safely."

"Will do Pebbles." he says before turning and heading to the car.

I watched as he pulls out of the driveway, honking twice before he speeds off down the road.

"Have fun?" asked Charlotte as I locked the door.

I nod, "Tons." Looking around I say, "Anyone home?"

Charlotte shakes her head as I follow her to the kitchen.

"Your dad swung in for a minute before getting a call from the station." Opening the fridge and grabbing two bottles of water she says, "Something about a sighting of thee coyote or wolf near the school earlier or something."

I nod as I put my vanilla stems in a vase adding a little water.

"Vanilla stems?" she says, "No roses?"

I shook my head, "No, you know I don't like roses anyways."

"True, but what made him get you stems?"

"My scent," I say quickly adding, "He says it reminds him of my vanilla perfume."

She nods as she says, "Well come on AnnaBear, we need to play catch up. I want you to tell me all about your night and I mine."

I smiled as I say, "After I shower."

"Deal."

Heading up stairs. I smiled as she set up my bed like we always do when we get ready for our late night talk. That usually consist of junk food, music from our ipods that we put on shuffle, and me random sketching as she paints her nails. Girl talk with Charlotte is always the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
212K 5.1K 40
**Warning: Story contains a bit of smut & its fair share of bad language** ˜She sat there looking at her hands, a frown tugging at her brows as s...
78 13 10
Born between two worlds, despised by those who should love her. Being labeled as "defective", "incomplete", "impure". Suffering repeated and constant...
880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...