Cash Out (Interracial Romance)

由 NicoleMckoy

It's been five years since Zoey and Caleb brought their first child into the world. Since then life has been... 更多

Cash Out (Interracial Romance)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Possible Spin Off...
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Spin Off POSTED!

Chapter 62

2.2K 133 12
由 NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

I walked through the front door and closed it behind me.

It was around seven at night and I was back from my trip to Miami. The work on the club out there was coming along great. I was back home for a few days before having to head back out there to continue getting the place ready for business.

I left my suitcase by the front door.

I walked into the living room and saw my kids watching tv.

"Daddy!" Cecilia said when she spotted me first.

Cecilia jumped off the couch and ran over to me.

I smiled and picked up my baby girl.

She's my princess.

I was sure those DNA test results were in but I hadn't stopped by that lab to pick them up. I didn't really feel the need to after Zoey got Stewart to confess that his little DNA test showed that I was Cecilia's father.

I know this is my daughter. I'm done doubting that fact.

I gave my baby girl kisses and her brother came up and pulled on my pants leg.

I put Cecilia down and picked up Mason showing him he same attention.

"Where is momma?" I asked my son.

Mason pointed to the kitchen and I put him down.

I left the kids to keep watching tv as I entered the kitchen to go see my wife.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Zoey bent over placing dishes into the dishwasher.

She was in jeans and a tank top. Her ass was looking real nice in those jeans she was wearing.

Zoey stood up as I came up behind her.

I grabbed her by the waist as she closed the dishwasher.

"Hey babe," she said as she turned around.

I didn't say anything I just kissed her.

I'd missed my wife and kids while I'd been away.

As I slipped my tongue in Zoey's mouth I tried to pick up where we left off when I had to leave to catch my flight a couple days ago.

I moved Zoey backwards and pressed her against the counter.

I ran my hands underneath her top just wanting to feel her warm soft skin.

Zoey pulled back a bit and I pecked her lips and pulled on her belt loops.

I was a man in need of intimacy with my wife.

"Babe the kids are right in the next room," Zoey reasoned.

She was right but that wasn't about to become an obstacle for me.

I took my wife's hand and led her out of the kitchen.

We walked down the hall and entered my office.

I closed the door once we were inside and pressed her back against the door. I locked the door too just so we weren't interrupted.

The kids would be fine for a few minutes while I get a quickie in with their mother.

I kissed on Zoey's neck as I unbuttoned her jeans.

"Someone's in the mood," Zoey giggled.

"It's been too long Zoe... you know how I get," I said not denying my sexual hunger for her.

I pulled Zoey's jeans down and she stepped out of them.

I looked at her and noticed her nipples getting hard through her top. She wasn't wearing a bra... fuck that made her even sexier.

I kissed her briefly then moved down her body and got on my knees before her.

It'd been a while since I gave her some tongue action.

I was hungry for some chocolate tonight anyway.

I looked up at Zoey and she watched me closely.

I licked my lips as I pulled down her panties slowly.

I bit my lip in satisfaction that my wife was freshly waxed.

I'll give it to her she keeps herself well groomed... and it brings out the animal in me.

Zoey stepped out of her panties and I slipped the thing fabric in my back pocket.

I placed a leg of hers over my shoulder as I nuzzled her down below.

I took in her scent knowing it was a scent of pure arousal.

Zoey slipped her fingers into my hair as I got to work.

Slowly I toyed with my girl letting her enjoy being played with. I then worked my tongue all around her walls savoring her flavor.

I felt Zoey's fingers pulling my hair as I started to speed up.

Her thighs shook and I held my hands firmly on her ass making sure she didn't break our contact.

I licked up all of Zoey's juices as it dripped slowly from her core.

My wife's body is a wonderland.

I moved back after Zoey recovered and I licked my lips making sure I got all her essence from around my mouth.

I stood up and Zoey stood before me giving me her sexy shy stare. She bit her bottom lip and looked down.

I hooked a finger underneath her chin and had her look me in the eyes.

I kissed her letting my lips slowly linger on hers.

I moved my arms around her and swiftly picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck for extra security.

I walked over to the couch in my office and gently laid her down.

I hovered on top of her and pecked her lips as I pushed up her top.

I got her top off her and let her lay bare before me.

Zoey reached out and undid my pants.

I kissed her as she quickly worked to get me out of my pants.

Soon I was exposed enough for her and moving between her legs.

I thrust inside her as she wrapped her legs around me.

She moaned loudly as I went fast and kept a steady pace.

I moved my hands to her breasts as they bounced.

I ran my fingers over her nipples playing with them between two fingers.

Zoey closed her eyes and arched her back. I moved my hands and gripped the arm of the couch as I kept up my pace.

I went a little harder and faster causing Zoey more pleasure and slight pain.

There was nothing wrong with being a little rough.... I know my baby can take it and she enjoys it.

"Caleb... Babe... Babe... I'm... fuck...." Zoey moaned as her orgasm rocked through her whole body.

I was right there with her and cursed loudly as I spilled my seed inside her.

Fuck I needed that.

Zoey P.O.V.

I stood in front of Caleb putting back on my top after having just made love to him in his office.

Caleb just got back from Miami and man was he in a mood for me.

I couldn't even think because he walked in with a plan.

I wanted to tell him about Serena and what I found out. But I knew it had to wait until after he was done having his fun with me.

I'm not gonna lie I enjoyed myself as well... I mean I always do.

I'm sure Caleb and I will always be one of those couples who are always attracted to each other no matter how old we get or how long we're together.

I was about to go grab my jeans when I felt Caleb pulled me down onto his lap.

He was sitting back on the couch recovering from our little session.

He held me and kissed on my neck.

"Babe I need to get my jeans," I giggled.

"No... you're fine the way you are Mrs. Atwood. Stay right here on daddy's lap," Caleb said huskily.

"Babe..." I blushed.

Caleb ran his hand over my stomach and pressed on it firmly.

"I don't know if I'll be able to wait until our one year anniversary... maybe we should make an appointment with the OB/GYN soon," he suggested.

I know he wants more kids or at least one other child. But right now really wasn't the time with all that was going on... although it always warms my heart when he mentions expanding our family.

I remember when he was scared at the thought of me being pregnant and saying he didn't want kids. Now he wanted more than the two we currently have.

I love how he's settled into fatherhood and wants to have more kids in the future.

"After you hear what I have to say you're going to change your mind," I said.

Caleb loosened his arm around me and I got up from his lap.

I went and grabbed my jeans putting them back on.

"Zoe what is it?" Caleb asked concerned.

"It's Serena...." I said.

"What about her?" he asked.

"She's involved with Stewart. While you were out of town I had the girls and their kids over. She walked off to take a call and I found her in here trying to open the safe. She didn't get it open but she was on the phone while trying. Babe Stewart's her son's father and he's the same age as Mason so she's been involved with Stewart for at least two years... who knows maybe more. He's been in hiding for five years so... she could have been involved with him all this time. When I was listening in to her phone conversation with him she said she wanted to kill me. She also made it seem like his master plan was to get us to break up so I'd run to be with him only for him to dump me once I did that..." I explained.

"That fucking psycho! I need to call my mother... see if we can have Serena arrested too," Caleb said stressed.

"Babe no...she doesn't know that I know she's involved so we can actually use this to our advantage," I said.

"Zoey I'm done playing games with them! He's been ploting for five years and this ends now. But what I'd really like to know is what the hell was she looking for in the safe?" Caleb said.

"I don't know... money?" I suggested.

"No... Stewart's got plenty of money they wouldn't need mine. It has to be something else but what... I don't know," Caleb said.

Caleb stood up and I walked into his embrace.

He hugged me and rubbed my back.

"I want you and the kids to go back to Atlanta... stay with my parents for a little while," Caleb said.

"No... I'm not running away! They aren't going to run us out of this city," I argued.

"Zoey if Serena is involved there is no telling what she has up her sleeve! I'm not risking you and my kids safety!" Caleb argued.

"Well what about you? You're coming with us right?" I asked.

"No I'm not coming with you but I'll check in. I got to check in on the club here and then you know I gotta head back to Miami," Caleb said.

"Caleb there isn't anything you're hiding from me right? Something they could use against you or something?" I asked fearful.

"Zoey no. You know everything about me... we have no secrets," Caleb assured me.

"Ok... I'll go pack the kids and I up something's... call your mother and let her know we're coming," I said.

"Ok," Caleb said.

I gave him a kiss then left his office.

It worried me that Caleb wanted to stay back while getting the kids and I out of town.

I really hope he knows what he's doing and none of this comes back to bite us in the ass. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.6K 115 29
FINISHED: Sorry about the confusion and grammar errors. But please give it a read! Book completed with bonus chapters. Book 2 is here!!!! 4 extra p...
559K 9.8K 33
The ultimate test to fight for something worth fighting for... The perfect son meets imperfect girl. The life of Eighteen year old highschool quart...
250K 8.3K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
31.6K 868 30
❝ We both know she deserves a better boyfriend. But I know she can't leave me. She can't see the problems that I have. She's blinded by love. ❞ Alyy...