Cash Out (Interracial Romance)

By NicoleMckoy

It's been five years since Zoey and Caleb brought their first child into the world. Since then life has been... More

Cash Out (Interracial Romance)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Possible Spin Off...
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Spin Off POSTED!

Chapter 22

2.7K 165 60
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

Was all I could think when I opened the door ready to leave Angela's hotel room but ran right into my fiancée Zoey.

This isn't good. Zoey is about to lose it on the both of us.

It's our asses!

I knew I shouldn't have come here!

"Zoey baby I can explain," I quickly said on the defense.

Zoey closed the space between us and placed her finger to my lips and told me, "shh".

I fell silent.

"Explain what?" Zoey asked.

"This... why I'm here..." I said slightly confused.

Zoey let out a little laugh and smiled.

She ran her fingers over my jaw then moved her hand down my chest.

"I don't need an explanation handsome," Zoey said.

Zoey leaned into me and did something I wasn't expecting.

She grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me... hard.

I reached out and placed my hands to her hips as she kissed me long and hard.

When she pulled away she pecked my lips a couple times and I was so confused.

"I just love kissing you," she said as she looked dead in my eyes.

"I love kissing you too..." I said almost in the form of a question still confused.

Her behavior was bazar... the calm before the storm.

"Well aren't you going to invite me in? Angela did text me to come here so I could get the truth," Zoey said calmly.

I moved back and let Zoey inside.

She walked in and I closed the door.

When I turned around I glared at Angela.

She texted Zoey to come here!

Sneaky bitch!

Zoey walked over to the kitchen area. She placed her purse down on the counter and I saw her get three glasses out.

"You two thirsty? Angela I know you are... you've been quite parched for a while now," Zoey said.

Zoey grabbed a bottle of champagne out of the mini fridge.

She popped open the bottle then poured some champagne in the three glasses.

Zoey placed the bottle down on the counter and grabbed two of the glasses.

She walked over to me first.

"Here babe. Relax. Come sit," Zoey said as she handed me the glass and took my hand.

She led me over to the couch where Angela was.

"Here Angela... is there anything else I can get you two before we have this lovely conversation?" Zoey asked as she handed Angela her glass.

I know Zoey is holding it in. She's about to lose her shit.

"Go on you two sit down and take a sip. I'll be right back to join the two of you," Zoey said.

Angela and I both looked at each other and I think I actually saw fear in Angela's eyes.

We both slowly sat down on opposite ends of the couch as Zoey went to grab her glass.

Zoey came back a few seconds later.

She stood across the room, in front of the table that sat in front of the couch.

She took a long drink from her glass, still seeming calm about all this.

"Damn that's some good champagne," Zoey said.

She licked her lips and looked right at Angela.

"So what brings me here Angela. What truth is about to be bestowed on me?" Zoey asked.

She took another drink from her glass and waited for Angela to speak.

Angela was silent.

I chugged the glass of champagne in my hands knowing shit was about to hit the fan.

"Cat got your tongue now? Usually you're very chatty Angela... what seems to be the problem?" Zoey asked.

Angela took a sip of her champagne and cleared her throat.

She placed the glass down on the table and sat forward.

"Well since Angela here has seemed to have lost her voice would you like to speak up Caleb? Explain why I'm here... why you're here... why she's here?" Zoey asked me.

I felt my hands begin to sweat.

I'd never seen this side of Zoey. The scary calm side giving me a chance to speak... I almost would rather her light my ass up instead of sitting there with a calmness.

"Well you already know I rehired Angela... I... I... I put her up in this hotel after her boyfriend beat her outside of my club the other night," I said.

"Hmmm," Zoey said, as she took another sip of her drink.

Zoey looked dead at me.

"That's funny because Angela stated that you put her up in this hotel right after you rehired her in the middle of the night and took her to a diner for a midnight snack... tell me Caleb did that midnight snack include more than just food between the two of you?" Zoey asked.

"No! Hell no! I wouldn't cheat on you Zoey," I said defensively.

Zoey shrugged and took another drink of her champagne.

"Caleb tell me something... do I let you be a man?" Zoey asked.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Do I let you be a man?" Zoey asked again.

"I'm not sure what you mean by that," I said confused.

"Well Angela here had so much to say the day I stopped by the club. She spoke about making you feel like a real man. Making you feel needed, respected, and giving you an ego boost. Apparently she thinks she's making your old ass feel young and alive again. Is that right?" Zoey asked.

I looked over at Angela pissed as hell!

So what she thinks I'm just some old man that needs his ego stroked or some shit. Please I wasn't that desperate.

She turned away from me.

"That's not true baby. I feel like a man with you. I don't need some young whore to make me feel young and alive. I feel very alive with you and our kids keep me youthful," I said.

"Wow... how does that make you feel Angela? He just called you a whore?" Zoey laughed a bit.

"He wasn't saying that when he saw me naked last night!" Angela said angrily.

Angela stood up and stood over me.

"He wasn't saying that just now either when he offered me twenty grand not to tell you about what happened here last night. He said he should have just fucked me since it seemed like I was causing so much trouble! Oh and he tried to fire me again because he said he couldn't take anymore of our inappropriate moments because he's a man and only has so much restraint! So it seems like this whore as you both want to call me has Caleb all hot and bothered! If you hadn't shown up when you did Zoey he'd be pounding me out right now making me his mistress like he wanted to do the night he showed up on my doorstep in the middle of the night acting like he just wanted to rehire me!" Angela snapped.

Angela sat back down now heated and upset.

Zoey finished off her drink then sat the glass down on the table.

She cracked a smile and stood up.

"Well well the truth comes out. Thank you Angela for enlightening me on my... on Caleb's indiscretions. This conversation has been very eye opening. I've enjoyed this little chat. But I must be going now," Zoey said.

Zoey turned around and went to get her purse.

That was it?

She wasn't going to drag this bitch Angela?

She wasn't going to scream and shout at me?

She wasn't going to slap me?

This is her reaction?

I got up as Zoey headed to the door.

"Baby," I said as I grabbed Zoey's arm.

Zoey turned around to face me.

I couldn't read her. She didn't look hurt or upset.

I couldn't tell what emotion she was feeling and that scared the shit out of me.

"Stay... enjoy yourself. I'll be home when you get there waiting like a good oblivious little housewife," Zoey said.

I knew this had to be sarcasm. She didn't seriously mean the words she just said... did she?

Zoey brushed her lips over my cheek softly and kissed me.

What was this?

I was so fucking confused!

Zoey turned away and I grabbed her hand.

"I don't want her! You have to believe me," I said.

Zoey turned back one last time and leaned right into my ear.

The last words she said to me broke me.

"You don't want me either," she whispered.

Zoey dropped my hand and walked out the door.

Her head held high and her dignity still intact.

I was left standing there feeling so small... confused... not knowing if she would really be home when I got there.

Was this calmness just an act and the real fireworks would be waiting for me once I got home.

Or was Zoey in a worse state?

Was she ready to give up... was she actually just fed up and done with me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 64 12
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
1M 21K 28
"Dia, do you still love me?" He asked again as I gave up breathing fast from anger. "You divorced me, you kicked me out, you did all that crap to me...
649 15 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...
5.3K 242 44
Five years ago, Tristian's wife left him, leaving behind their barely three-month-old twins. Taking care of the children fell on his parents' hands...